Jam930
FFR Player

I've had far too many

dream = dream or nitemare.

sexual dreams
dreams where i die
dreams where someone is chasing me
dreams where my arm or something is blown off

i have a lot of scary dreams where my appearance is messed up by some accident...
Like i get burned in a fire, my teeth get knocked out(ew hicks), my legs are crushed under a bus or i go bald from some strange radiation.

Somehow my dreams keep real things more real.
Old 06-3-2004, 05:10 AM   #22
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909
Default Re: I had a dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltro300111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzbite
The T.O.A.S.T. in Eugene Oregon on June 25th. Hosted by ToasterCookie from DDRInfinity and sponsored by RedOctane. One of the events is a Stepmania Competition in which I'm entering.
Just call it DDr, It's the same game, DDR Is the original

Moron. Don't talk if you have no clue what you're saying.
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 01:36 PM   #23
aleco
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to aleco

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
The weirdest dream I had (twice) was where all my teeth fell out individually...
I've had that kind of dream too.

The only dream that was anything related to FFR was some singing competition where Reach got voted out.

I also had some dream I was a Jew and Hitler was trying to kill me (imagine that) and I escaped to some huge foriegn island, but somehow he got there with two of his best friends (?) and starting fighting me. There was this really weird punch move we did to each other. I woke up before I owned him. *sigh*
Old 06-3-2004, 01:44 PM   #24
fusi0n
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to fusi0n

I had a dream that I killed someone with a machete. When I found out that I couldn't wake up, I realized that it wasn't a dream.
And then I laughed, because hey, life is funny.
Old 06-3-2004, 02:35 PM   #25
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

Last night I dreamt that Privateer was my science teacher.

We had to call him Mr. Privateer and then we dissected Reach or fusion or someone to learn how SM skills worked.

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Moogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 02:41 PM   #26
Privateer
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Privateer

I had to point out all the SM parts.
Old 06-3-2004, 02:41 PM   #27
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

i only had 1 sm dream ever

there was like sm championships, and me and jello and nima went won canada, and arch eggman and spazzbite won USA. Then we all went to japan for the world championships, and volkov was there and everyone called him bs. and then we had the showdown of the best 25 players and everyone got their ass kicked except me and volkov and then we did payon for the last match championship and he got 1 great and I aaa'd it and I was the winner.

the end

and lol moogy
Old 06-3-2004, 02:49 PM   #28
Privateer
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Privateer

My first SM dream was crazy. I was playing SM through a mirror (don't ask me why) and I figure out that if you play through a mirror, the object of the game is to AVOID the arrows (I know it makes no sense). I don't know what the catch was (there had to be one, otherwise I would just sit there and watch arrows go by), but I was engulfed in this "new version" of SM for a while. That's pretty much all that dream was.

I don't know...that was a long time ago. :P
Old 06-3-2004, 03:31 PM   #29
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

I get plenty of weird dreams, but I think it's odd that I rarely have sexual dreams.

Poor me
Old 06-3-2004, 03:31 PM   #30
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleco
I also had some dream I was a Jew and Hitler was trying to kill me
I was gonna post my dream about trying to escape from a concentration camp, but didn't. I was with a group, but an SS saw us, came into the room, and shot me in the face. I think it was the only dream I can remember where I died.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
GuidoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 09:47 PM   #31
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

u guys ever dream that u trip over something and then u wake up and try and catch yourself even tho you're already laying down? man, there for a couple weeks i did that constantly

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 09:52 PM   #32
fusi0n
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to fusi0n

All the time. I'll wake myself up in school because of twitching from when I think I am falling. Whever I see others sleep at school, I see them do the same sometimes.
Old 06-3-2004, 10:05 PM   #33
plasmix
FFR Player

Never had a bemani dream. But I did have a scary dream last night.

I was playing DDR in a stone corner with some friends from Houston. We were playing on a transparent metal pad; it was great. I was reading a ginormous manual that listed all the songs on the mix and I remember reading .59, Abyss, and AM3p. Then it was my turn. I picked a song called Ed. It started with some easy 8ths but ran into 16th streams. Then my friend goes, "HOLY CRAP! THAT'S 16THS AT 210 BPM!!!" All of the sudden there is a stop and I hear this guy talking about a guy named Ed and a scary story about depression and suicide. Then the music started up again.

Then the setting shifted.

Now I was in an overhead view of a neighborhood with half of it engulfed by sand and a sphinx. Then I saw Mr. Burns and Smithers walking around with a golden object. (forgot what it was) They were looking for some treasure. They came to the sphinx. All of the sudden, I took the golden thing and flew around with it. I tried to drop it on the sphinx's back but I missed. Then the sphinx said, "Put it on my back." I flew back around and dropped it on its back. All of the sudden the view shifted to the front where Mr. Burns and Smithers were. One of the nostrils flared up into a doorway. Mr. Burns walked through only to discover he was in a pool of boiling red acid. He tried to climb out. When he did, his left leg was bloody and raw and you could see inside his torso. He said, "My heart is cold." For some reason, I decided to snap his leg clean off. Mr. Burns was then granted eternal life by the sphinx.
plasmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 10:05 PM   #34
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

well, when i'd fall asleep in my one class, i'd always start falling forward and then jerk back up. i dunno if anybody else noticed, but they say they did the same thing and i never saw them, so i dont think they saw me.

but yeah, dreams are weird, man

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 11:28 PM   #35
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

I had one awesome FFR dream.

Basically, it was about Arch0wl's old avatar of Gaz
Was on this huge killing spree and hacking away at n00bs with his anger sword.

It was sweet.
Omeganitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 11:32 PM   #36
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmix
Never had a bemani dream. But I did have a scary dream last night.

I was playing DDR in a stone corner with some friends from Houston. We were playing on a transparent metal pad; it was great. I was reading a ginormous manual that listed all the songs on the mix and I remember reading .59, Abyss, and AM3p. Then it was my turn. I picked a song called Ed. It started with some easy 8ths but ran into 16th streams. Then my friend goes, "HOLY CRAP! THAT'S 16THS AT 210 BPM!!!" All of the sudden there is a stop and I hear this guy talking about a guy named Ed and a scary story about depression and suicide. Then the music started up again.

Then the setting shifted.

Now I was in an overhead view of a neighborhood with half of it engulfed by sand and a sphinx. Then I saw Mr. Burns and Smithers walking around with a golden object. (forgot what it was) They were looking for some treasure. They came to the sphinx. All of the sudden, I took the golden thing and flew around with it. I tried to drop it on the sphinx's back but I missed. Then the sphinx said, "Put it on my back." I flew back around and dropped it on its back. All of the sudden the view shifted to the front where Mr. Burns and Smithers were. One of the nostrils flared up into a doorway. Mr. Burns walked through only to discover he was in a pool of boiling red acid. He tried to climb out. When he did, his left leg was bloody and raw and you could see inside his torso. He said, "My heart is cold." For some reason, I decided to snap his leg clean off. Mr. Burns was then granted eternal life by the sphinx.
made up

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Moogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-4-2004, 01:47 AM   #37
Jam930
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi
I get plenty of weird dreams, but I think it's odd that I rarely have sexual dreams.

Poor me
That's weird. Like 60-70 % of mine are sexual. But I only get dreams and remember them like 1/3rd of the time,

so once every 5 or 6 days... mathematically.

That was retarded.
Old 06-4-2004, 01:35 PM   #38
plasmix
FFR Player

Yeah, I really made that up.

plasmix is offline   Reply With Quote