Old 02-6-2020, 03:51 PM   #281
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,013
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

Probably FFA is a bit sus mainly due to this post really:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Duskfall is a good lynch
When dusk well... only had, according to the players posted feature:



A D1 lynch where saying a low poster is a good lynch regardless if you strongly believe they're a wolf is just not the correct play, I'm sorry.

Then again, I guess I can't really complain. FFRTWG has that pesky "wolves slank and no post" problem at the current moment.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:52 PM   #282
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
Pozzai is prolly town

lazy read but he's been trying and playing

pressuring people that he wouldn't need to as a wolf in this position
In all fairness, the "easy misslynches" in a scum!Pozzai world, is not around to pressure, so in the case of such a world scum!Pozzai would still have to engage in some manner of critical way :P
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:54 PM   #283
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

Probably FFA is a bit sus mainly due to this post really:



When dusk well... only had, according to the players posted feature:



A D1 lynch where saying a low poster is a good lynch regardless if you strongly believe they're a wolf is just not the correct play, I'm sorry.

Then again, I guess I can't really complain. FFRTWG has that pesky "wolves slank and no post" problem at the current moment.
I have experience in one game total with FFA, he was scum and a tad more... Confrontational, is this in your opinion a general overview of differences in his scum vs town game, or more a "mental state of the time of the game" or "mood" thing?
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:54 PM   #284
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
Pozzai is prolly town

lazy read but he's been trying and playing

pressuring people that he wouldn't need to as a wolf in this position
is this a meta read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
I don't think shadow has been all that towny

null at best

AMA
I think he's been towny based on interacting with him and his progression on dusk, do you think he's capable of replicating that as a wolf?

btw ffa do you want to actually explain your vote on me? Was it in reaction to my readslist, or is it the good ol' park?
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:55 PM   #285
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

Probably FFA is a bit sus mainly due to this post really:



When dusk well... only had, according to the players posted feature:



A D1 lynch where saying a low poster is a good lynch regardless if you strongly believe they're a wolf is just not the correct play, I'm sorry.

Then again, I guess I can't really complain. FFRTWG has that pesky "wolves slank and no post" problem at the current moment.
have we ever not had that problem
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:55 PM   #286
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

going to gym I'll be back in 1.5 hours, should be aroundish until EOD
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:55 PM   #287
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
In all fairness, the "easy misslynches" in a scum!Pozzai world, is not around to pressure, so in the case of such a world scum!Pozzai would still have to engage in some manner of critical way :P
yeah but you could just set up some blank pressure oh someone to cash in later and still mosey on over to the easy ml for the day

it feels like you're pushing in different directions to ACTUALLY SOLVE rather than play for the mislynches for later to me



I did just have a thought which is if your partner is exactly ffr or maybe ari than you would need to be doing that as a wolf but I still think you've had towny tone independent of that
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:56 PM   #288
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,013
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
I have experience in one game total with FFA, he was scum and a tad more... Confrontational, is this in your opinion a general overview of differences in his scum vs town game, or more a "mental state of the time of the game" or "mood" thing?
He's confrontational no matter what, but he tends to flex a lot more when he's wolfing, yes.

I don't think it's a mental state for FFA, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt right now.

Everyone else seems to be okay, post-wise. Haven't looked into wagonomics yet, guess I'll do that now.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:57 PM   #289
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
is this a meta read



I think he's been towny based on interacting with him and his progression on dusk, do you think he's capable of replicating that as a wolf?

btw ffa do you want to actually explain your vote on me? Was it in reaction to my readslist, or is it the good ol' park?
I have never played with anyone here except for mikey and dusk once

and that was in a team mafia game where I literally showed up for one day, became the most town read player in the game, fucked around, and fake red tracked a wolf
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:57 PM   #290
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,013
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
have we ever not had that problem
Some games are better than others, but as of late, it's a very huge issue. When you were still around, it was like... one or two folks. Now it's half the game or more.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:57 PM   #291
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
yeah but you could just set up some blank pressure oh someone to cash in later and still mosey on over to the easy ml for the day

it feels like you're pushing in different directions to ACTUALLY SOLVE rather than play for the mislynches for later to me



I did just have a thought which is if your partner is exactly ffr or maybe ari than you would need to be doing that as a wolf but I still think you've had towny tone independent of that
Do you work with anti-alignments? If "yes" do you have any borderlines you've been a bit back and forth on the meaning of?
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:57 PM   #292
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

Probably FFA is a bit sus mainly due to this post really:



When dusk well... only had, according to the players posted feature:



A D1 lynch where saying a low poster is a good lynch regardless if you strongly believe they're a wolf is just not the correct play, I'm sorry.

Then again, I guess I can't really complain. FFRTWG has that pesky "wolves slank and no post" problem at the current moment.
meh

very hedgy post
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:58 PM   #293
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
Do you work with anti-alignments? If "yes" do you have any borderlines you've been a bit back and forth on the meaning of?
what the fuck is an anti-alignment
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:59 PM   #294
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 355
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

votecount:
ffa (1)- Quas
AA (1)- raeko
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Plop is town in this game, TWG 195. Do not question this.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:59 PM   #295
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 478
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
why is mikey avoiding me like the plague
moya
I am not
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 03:59 PM   #296
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
what the fuck is an anti-alignment
Guess that's a "no"

Anti-alignments are when people have interacted in a manner that you feel are never people who are knowingly on the same team.
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 04:00 PM   #297
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
Guess that's a "no"

Anti-alignments are when people have interacted in a manner that you feel are never people who are knowingly on the same team.
ah

so "not w/w"
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 04:01 PM   #298
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
moya
I am not
hihi

talk to me buddy

why are you so horny for me off a joke and not willing to talk about anything else I've said
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 04:01 PM   #299
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 478
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
He's confrontational no matter what, but he tends to flex a lot more when he's wolfing, yes.
rofl
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 04:02 PM   #300
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
ah

so "not w/w"
Ya, in a basic setup like this "not w/w" probably covers the phrase :]
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution