Old 11-16-2016, 10:23 PM   #1841
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
inD

who are your top 2 towns and why?
pazzaz and wab because claims. i especially don't think a wolf pazz would have to deal with a weird power-down post restriction and his claim checks out for what he says he did

play-wise though shado's up there
inDheart is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:23 PM   #1842
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player
 
TWG Mad Dummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 29
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
If I declare a night action (which I will unless you lynch me for some reason. I guess if the knife backfires.) does that take precedence over the wolves declaring me their night kill if they choose to? Asked differently: What is the night action precedence? Do wolf actions take priority over town actions? Vice versa? Is it a timing difference?

-o24
typically night kills/kills in general happen last.

there are some roles that accelerate kills/actions to where they take priority, but they're typically pretty rare, and I doubt they would make sense in a 20 player game (the last time i played with those types of roles it was a 50+ player game)
TWG Mad Dummy is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:25 PM   #1843
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
If I declare a night action (which I will unless you lynch me for some reason. I guess if the knife backfires.) does that take precedence over the wolves declaring me their night kill if they choose to? Asked differently: What is the night action precedence? Do wolf actions take priority over town actions? Vice versa? Is it a timing difference?

-o24
if wolves kill you, you'll die (but your item will be received by whoever you send it to. You have a cleared town in wineandbread (cleared pending counterclaim) and you can always send whatever to me if you'd like. Wabby might be a better choice though, tbh, cause I could get fearkilled just for being active.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:26 PM   #1844
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

nee beat me to it

kills are technically second to last behind investigations in some games, because mechanically some times you shouldn't be able to investigate people who are about to die, but yeah the item should get given unless blocked somehow
inDheart is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:29 PM   #1845
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player
 
TWG Mad Dummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 29
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

shado who you thinking about knifing?

(not much else to talk about it seems.. )
TWG Mad Dummy is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:34 PM   #1846
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
btw, if I am the seer, neither of my predecessors submitted a night action, and I checked tokzic as a wolf last night.
ughhh
I normally wouldn't touch this at all considering its a hypocop this late in the game, but what's the point of hypocopping a guilty at this point?

If your check is valid, then wolves know you're cop and will kill you.
If your check is invalid, then wolves know you're not cop and won't.

All this is doing is causing me more stress over who to shoot.
ksajfhajklshdsajdhjs
Are you claiming? Should I just shoot tokzic? If he flips green we're totally gonna lynch you 'cause there's absolutely no reason to hypocop with a guilty


also neither of your previous peeps sent in a check?
fffffffffffffffffffffffffff I hate these inactives so much
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:34 PM   #1847
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

i think he's knifing v right now, i don't think v's the best choice of the bunch but ehhhh all the ones under consideration really are inactives

ngl the inactivity is really getting me down on this game
inDheart is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:35 PM   #1848
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
ughhh
I normally wouldn't touch this at all considering its a hypocop this late in the game, but what's the point of hypocopping a guilty at this point?

If your check is valid, then wolves know you're cop and will kill you.
If your check is invalid, then wolves know you're not cop and won't.

All this is doing is causing me more stress over who to shoot.
ksajfhajklshdsajdhjs
Are you claiming? Should I just shoot tokzic? If he flips green we're totally gonna lynch you 'cause there's absolutely no reason to hypocop with a guilty


also neither of your previous peeps sent in a check?
fffffffffffffffffffffffffff I hate these inactives so much
moreover, if we're gonna talk about this: his check is also on someone who's alive
inDheart is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:38 PM   #1849
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran
 
andy-o24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Indiana
Age: 26
Posts: 1,507
Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Mad Dummy

Vote is based on your predecessors in that slot and me reading them scum. I gotta go to bed, though. Good luck, folks.

-o24
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
andy-o24 is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:39 PM   #1850
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,508
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

I am here
thanks wabby for clarification (I read through storn and had no idea who his partner was, he never mentioned you/juck)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:42 PM   #1851
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
moreover, if we're gonna talk about this: his check is also on someone who's alive
So? He said tokzic's a wolf. I can't see town hypocopping with a guilty at this point, but if he's cop then we have a guaranteed kill. I figure there's no point to the "hypo" part at this point. Like, if tokzic's green then we're lynching mad dummy because his hypo would be garbage if he wasn't cop
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:43 PM   #1852
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,508
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

I'm actually getting slightly nervous about Shado
I was expecting to come back to see discussion revolving a flip of whatever player he stabbed but he hasn't done it yet
If he's a wolf, he might be planning some last-second stabbing that will fuck over people

this is 50% tinfoil, but I think this is something to consider
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:45 PM   #1853
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
So? He said tokzic's a wolf. I can't see town hypocopping with a guilty at this point, but if he's cop then we have a guaranteed kill. I figure there's no point to the "hypo" part at this point. Like, if tokzic's green then we're lynching mad dummy because his hypo would be garbage if he wasn't cop
yeah i'm basically saying there's no way to solve him until we see someone flip now, because none of his results are at least verifiable. like we would still exert caution if he had previous results, but they'd be semi-confirmed on dead people.
inDheart is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:45 PM   #1854
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player
 
TWG Mad Dummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 29
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
So? He said tokzic's a wolf. I can't see town hypocopping with a guilty at this point, but if he's cop then we have a guaranteed kill. I figure there's no point to the "hypo" part at this point. Like, if tokzic's green then we're lynching mad dummy because his hypo would be garbage if he wasn't cop
you trying to read into it too much.

we will find out soon either way.

just let it be, and knife who you want

us seeing who you choose to knife is good for the village too. Regardless of checks.
TWG Mad Dummy is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:46 PM   #1855
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,508
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Solving Mad Dummy's claim now with a stabbing on his target might not be the best idea, since wolves will probably kill him before some other players if he's legit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:48 PM   #1856
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,508
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Solving Mad Dummy's claim now with a stabbing on his target might not be the best idea, since wolves will probably kill him before some other players if he's legit
wait I'm dumb
if he's not a wolf and tokzic is they probably would believe the claim
l0l
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:49 PM   #1857
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
Mad Dummy

Vote is based on your predecessors in that slot and me reading them scum. I gotta go to bed, though. Good luck, folks.

-o24
this vote makes me sigh because i don't think andy even attempted to read nee's posts, i just remember him posting "i don't know about nee yet"
inDheart is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:53 PM   #1858
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I'm actually getting slightly nervous about Shado
I was expecting to come back to see discussion revolving a flip of whatever player he stabbed but he hasn't done it yet
If he's a wolf, he might be planning some last-second stabbing that will fuck over people

this is 50% tinfoil, but I think this is something to consider
at the very least i was expecting more time than this to be able to reset, i got the impression that knifing was going to happen this afternoon

it's already fucking me over because i might be spotty in a short bit here
inDheart is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:53 PM   #1859
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran
 
Wineandbread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,012
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Sup guys

So are you not going to knife someone today Shado? It'd look quite bad if you didn't

You also probably don't want us to be scrambling before closing time
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude
my semen is flying through the air as we speak
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


Wineandbread is offline  
Old 11-16-2016, 10:55 PM   #1860
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran
 
Wineandbread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,012
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

I think tokzic is worth stabbing now

If he's red we kill a red

If he's not, we lynch dummy tmrw
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude
my semen is flying through the air as we speak
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


Wineandbread is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution