Old 02-6-2020, 06:50 PM   #401
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
Ffa most likely

But I mean he really has partner equity with everyone right

Nobody has been pushing him very hard and most ppl have been softballing v reads his way
lol that's interesting, I think shadow/ffa are not w/w because their interaction EOD1 wrt dusk just feels weird. Why would one wolf try to steal another's thunder for a mislynch of all things?
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:51 PM   #402
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I do think FFA/shadow are not w/w
Explain
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:51 PM   #403
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,608
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I'm gonna give quas a town read by virtue of being top poster
I hate this post. It feels really lazy and as if you don't really care much about solving the person.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:52 PM   #404
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Without meta though, idk if I wanna think like that. FFA did say earlier that Quas would fake red check and then become regarded as hard town so...
I WAS A VILLAGER THAT GAME
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:52 PM   #405
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 355
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

votecount:
Shadow_God (1)- Quas
AA (1)- ffa
ffa (2)- AA, Charu
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Plop is town in this game, TWG 195. Do not question this.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:53 PM   #406
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
lol that's interesting, I think shadow/ffa are not w/w because their interaction EOD1 wrt dusk just feels weird. Why would one wolf try to steal another's thunder for a mislynch of all things?
I saw it more as assuring the lynch went through then anything

If they're both wolves they can do anything they want that eod anyways as neither are under pressure, prime distancing time
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:53 PM   #407
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,013
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
If FFA is town, who amongst your towns are you wrong on and why, it kind of leaves me and AA as the "lowest" on your list, but do you think that'd be the team?
No idea on the partner, but I'd suspect mellon more if FFA is town to be honest.

For instance, she could've just not wanted to touch a Dusk vote not because she thought it was memes, but because she didn't want to dirty her slot when three others were doing it for her.

And I think AA (after clarifying) and Shadow (hugely meta) are town, so if that's the case, all townies were on Dusk, which wouldn't surprise me at all.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:54 PM   #408
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
ok that's a difference in playstyles then. Does this change your read on me? how has FFA's recent posts and my read on him affected yours, if at all?
As said, I kind of slightly believe FFA is towny, but he's dead in the waters unless he actually posts something of relevance, so I'm just letting him sink really.

I can't describe why outside his indignation(being the important word, he doesn't feel "caught for the wrong reasons") of being read scum, and his repeated attempts at taking credit day1 for a Dusk flip, which turned out to be town.

I dislike almost everything he says and does, and I have no idea how to read people's pushes on him, because I don't think they're actually "bad"

I do not like how easily you flipped on Charu as a potential partner on him though, because I think if I come into this day as his partner, I am sacking him, like always.
There's is close to 0 chance with the gamestate and people's points about FFA day1, that a team of FFA, X wins in F5, at that point if you're X, you go for the win in F3, and sack FFA while you still can get "credit" for being against him.

I will say that the flipping on Charu as FFA's partner, probably makes you very unlikely partner with FFA, as you essentially close off an avenue, or will have to majorly backtrack at some point.

@Quas the thing I was pondering earlier was #113 alongside a few of Raeko's other posts a bit before and after that.
If FFA flips scum, I think Raeko never talks to FFA like that as a partner.
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:55 PM   #409
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,608
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
Shadow what do you think of Quas vote on you? Do you have any scumreads?
The vote on me feels honest and genuine, but would ultimately be the incorrect decision for today

Every bone in my body screams FFA is wolfing with a ??? As his partner that I've yet to figure out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:56 PM   #410
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
No idea on the partner, but I'd suspect mellon more if FFA is town to be honest.

For instance, she could've just not wanted to touch a Dusk vote not because she thought it was memes, but because she didn't want to dirty her slot when three others were doing it for her.

And I think AA (after clarifying) and Shadow (hugely meta) are town, so if that's the case, all townies were on Dusk, which wouldn't surprise me at all.
Kind of touches on this earlier and agree.

Can you talk to me in a few more words than you've previously done about Shadow?
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:56 PM   #411
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
Kind of touches on this earlier and agree.

Can you talk to me in a few more words than you've previously done about Shadow?
About what the meta on Shadow is*
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:56 PM   #412
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,608
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Okay I'm all caught up now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:57 PM   #413
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Without meta though, idk if I wanna think like that. FFA did say earlier that Quas would fake red check and then become regarded as hard town so...
He's flexing! :P
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 06:59 PM   #414
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
As said, I kind of slightly believe FFA is towny, but he's dead in the waters unless he actually posts something of relevance, so I'm just letting him sink really.

I can't describe why outside his indignation(being the important word, he doesn't feel "caught for the wrong reasons") of being read scum, and his repeated attempts at taking credit day1 for a Dusk flip, which turned out to be town.

I dislike almost everything he says and does, and I have no idea how to read people's pushes on him, because I don't think they're actually "bad"

I do not like how easily you flipped on Charu as a potential partner on him though, because I think if I come into this day as his partner, I am sacking him, like always.
There's is close to 0 chance with the gamestate and people's points about FFA day1, that a team of FFA, X wins in F5, at that point if you're X, you go for the win in F3, and sack FFA while you still can get "credit" for being against him.

I will say that the flipping on Charu as FFA's partner, probably makes you very unlikely partner with FFA, as you essentially close off an avenue, or will have to majorly backtrack at some point.

@Quas the thing I was pondering earlier was #113 alongside a few of Raeko's other posts a bit before and after that.
If FFA flips scum, I think Raeko never talks to FFA like that as a partner.
Mellon is my top town rn independent of everything so you don't need to tell me twice
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 07:00 PM   #415
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

FFA is probably the correct lynch today but at the same time I really want a competing wagon for wagonomics
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 07:01 PM   #416
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
Mellon is my top town rn independent of everything so you don't need to tell me twice
Was also just more what that thought process back then was.

I think Raeko is like only scum in a Shadow-Raeko world or a Quas-Raeko world from interactions, and it bothers me, cause she lacks floof
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 07:01 PM   #417
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Okay I'm all caught up now.
What is the spiciest read/hot take you have right now?
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 07:03 PM   #418
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,608
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
What is the spiciest read/hot take you have right now?
Hot take would be FFA is wolf but as for his partner I honestly couldn't tell you
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 07:03 PM   #419
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,608
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

But then again I'm pretty sure this is the conclusion most of us have reached by now
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2020, 07:05 PM   #420
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,608
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Going a little off topic here: Am I the only one who legit thought Bootleg and LordQuas were two different people
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution