Old 05-2-2019, 08:34 PM   #261
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
See, this is a good post here but you're wrong.



obviously, i'm being a shitlord here but ffa could very easily think this post is pretty stupid and be mad at me.
Hahahaha OK I laughed
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 08:39 PM   #262
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,489
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I don't know how to interpret the fact that you felt the need to ask this
tbh I have the same question raeko has
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 08:40 PM   #263
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I don't know how to interpret the fact that you felt the need to ask this
I don't know how to interpret the fact that you felt the need to say that you didn't know how to interpret the fact that she felt the need to ask that when you could just say one or the other to answer the croissant tbh
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 08:42 PM   #264
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,152
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

I'd rather just have the croissant tbh
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 08:42 PM   #265
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 435
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
I don't know how to interpret the fact that you felt the need to say that you didn't know how to interpret the fact that she felt the need to ask that when you could just say one or the other to answer the croissant tbh
Normie crap
Wolfe town Raeko wrong
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 08:44 PM   #266
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 38
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I don't know how to interpret the fact that you felt the need to ask this
it's a one word post? maybe try saying what you're talking about rofl
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 08:50 PM   #267
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,489
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

flashflashaccount

you can't hold these votes back
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 08:52 PM   #268
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 435
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Stop I'm town reading you that means I'm town :^)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 08:58 PM   #269
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,152
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Stop I'm town reading you that means I'm town :^)
wrong
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 09:16 PM   #270
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,489
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

ok new avatar is on and I can focus on the game
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 09:25 PM   #271
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 38
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

roundbox wtf is that
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 09:41 PM   #272
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

true the avatar swap i haven't done that in a while
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 09:45 PM   #273
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 307
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Haku (1)- Xel
MML (1)- star
raeko (2)- Shado, wv
wv (1)- inD
ffa (1)- roundbox
roundbox (1)- raeko
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 10:52 PM   #274
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,489
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

don't forget that EOD is at 7 server time everybody
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:09 PM   #275
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

yo guys i want to pop into thread and offer up the fact that the day ends at 7 server time, it's a drastic change from midnight or w/e when things usually happen. just wanted to pop into thread to let you all know that, because the day ending at 7 is different than usual. just wanted to server the day at 7 so that the thread would end the day as usual. just wanted to thread the germany, first time watching, 7 time donating
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:17 PM   #276
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,670
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
yo guys i want to pop into thread and offer up the fact that the day ends at 7 server time, it's a drastic change from midnight or w/e when things usually happen. just wanted to pop into thread to let you all know that, because the day ending at 7 is different than usual. just wanted to server the day at 7 so that the thread would end the day as usual. just wanted to thread the germany, first time watching, 7 time donating
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:26 PM   #277
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,898
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Xel you gonna play d0 or am I better off just waiting until next phase to engage?
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

IT'S OUR THREE YEAR
A N N I V E R S A R Y






Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:38 PM   #278
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,668
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

7 server time is Not Cool
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:43 PM   #279
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,489
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
yo guys i want to pop into thread and offer up the fact that the day ends at 7 server time, it's a drastic change from midnight or w/e when things usually happen. just wanted to pop into thread to let you all know that, because the day ending at 7 is different than usual. just wanted to server the day at 7 so that the thread would end the day as usual. just wanted to thread the germany, first time watching, 7 time donating
calling poe's law on this post
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 11:46 PM   #280
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,489
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

considering how few people read the fuckin OP, I think my post is fine as is
there are at least 2 instances in this thread to which I can point to as demonstrations of people neglecting to read the OP
if you're going to scumread me for it, can you do so in a straightforward manner plz and thanks
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution