Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-1-2019, 07:35 PM   #41
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,553
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Antori <3
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2019, 11:19 PM   #42
jessiebessie
FFR Player
 
jessiebessie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Age: 22
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

in
jessiebessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2019, 11:19 PM   #43
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,943
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

HYPE
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2019, 11:24 PM   #44
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,553
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
in
I'm new, who dis?

It LOOKS familiar from a game I read. I think it was the Fire Emblem game where some guy named Adam rage quit hard as fuck.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2019, 11:25 PM   #45
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,943
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

this is my IRL BUDDY jess

jess is really cool if you love me you'll love her

we're the same person except she's nicer and doesn't tell nearly as many jokes
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2019, 11:27 PM   #46
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,943
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

jess also unfortunately knows many embarrassing #funnygurlfacts but we're not doing that this game man don't go off to sunfan and say embarrassing shit about me again >:O
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 01:22 AM   #47
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,975
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Updated player list and I'm finally at an actual computer, holy moly.

Tell your friends!!!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 05:49 AM   #48
cloud wine
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 1
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

In
cloud wine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 07:13 AM   #49
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,668
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Omg Jess is playing???!!!!?!!??
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 03:44 PM   #50
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 390
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud wine View Post
In
Looooool
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 04:44 PM   #51
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 829
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
in
yoooo welcome back my dude
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 04:44 PM   #52
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 829
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud wine View Post
In
nice to meet you!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 04:56 PM   #53
cloud wine
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 1
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
nice to meet you!
Thanks, you too!
cloud wine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 05:30 PM   #54
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,975
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Heya, cloud.

If you don't mind me asking, is this your first TWG?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 05:55 PM   #55
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 302
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Heya, cloud.

If you don't mind me asking, is this your first TWG?
he is rather experienced, he plays under the name Duskfall98
he was in DBP's qualifying game this season
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 06:42 PM   #56
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,943
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

WOAH

DUSKFALL

YOOOOOOOOOOOO
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 07:11 PM   #57
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 829
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
he is rather experienced, he plays under the name Duskfall98
he was in DBP's qualifying game this season
oh shit hi duskfall! good to see you here, welcome
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 08:44 PM   #58
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,661
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud wine View Post
Thanks, you too!
I had better see an avi of cloud holding a bottle of wine
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2019, 09:35 PM   #59
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,975
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
he is rather experienced, he plays under the name Duskfall98
he was in DBP's qualifying game this season
Ah, gotcha.

Well then, welcome to FFR! We're not as "advanced" as MU in terms of forum options, but make yourself at home!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2019, 12:24 AM   #60
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 390
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? Signups Thread Signups

Proper title grammar is "whose" btw dunno if you care or it's intentional or not
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution