Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2020, 11:37 AM   #3361
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

I'm not questioning the legality of it (though I think you're at best in a grey area) it just really bothers me when people do that in anon games what what

kinda defeats the point of it being anon
Old 03-17-2020, 11:39 AM   #3362
TWG Phil
FFR Player

I mean
they're my opinions; I'd rather do this than just make something up
Old 03-17-2020, 11:44 AM   #3363
TWG Phil
FFR Player

I just don't know what else I'd do
Old 03-17-2020, 11:48 AM   #3364
TWG Phil
FFR Player

anyways

im gonna be gone
I'll try to make EOD
Old 03-17-2020, 11:49 AM   #3365
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flurry View Post
I was thinking at PoE, not leans while posting that.
I'm still in the middle of doing reads. I'm half done.
I'm sure you'll clear this up when you finish your reads but a PoE at this point includes a person you're reading as hard town and you still think there's a deep wolf. Does that mean you don't consider me as a deep wolf candidate?

I don't understand how you can arrive at that PoE
Old 03-17-2020, 11:51 AM   #3366
TWG Maple
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Phil View Post
one more thing, Maple

how did you feel when I didn't tear you a new asshole for outing Julian?
Honestly upset.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:30 PM   #3367
TWG Cole
FFR Player

i think phil is probably wrong on maple

i think a wolf open pr hunted and town is just being dense
Old 03-17-2020, 12:30 PM   #3368
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

I'm not happy with this because it sounds like a boring town read fest, but the goal was more to help you understand what I was thinking at times.

How I post is usually a spur of the moment thing. I can think someone is very wolfy and then town read them because I randomly changed my mind while thinking at a small detail. It's usually best to not take my votes and actions too seriously unless we're close of EoD. I do a lot of "thinking out loud". Yes, that's my excuse for the PoE part. Sorry, if you don't like it.

01) Agent S - I'm going to be honest, I didn't really reread him at all and I just felt like early game mind meld was enough for me so, this is a fairly weak town lean. I know he has a few votes that looks bad and he probably expected pressure, but I was overall content with how he posted and I never quite picked it up if something was inherently wolfy.
- slight town lean (but kind of shaky tbh)

02) Apollo - No surprise here. Your game progression got marginally better as the game progressed and everything I didn't like at first had little reason to be. I still find it odd that you didn't vote D0 and some of your post left me confused more than anything early game. I tried to be more strict about scum leaning you later in the game and I never could find anything that would have been fair and when you started to contribute more, it forced me to re evaluate. I still had a tinfoil thing going with you because I don't have tendency to reset what you did in the earlier phases, but nothing justifiable.
- town lean

04) Cherry - I kind of had a omgus beef with you D0 and kept you null probably unfairly because I kept wondering what you were trying to do with my slot. Upon revisiting your iso and watching you interact with the others players I ended up town leaning you despite wanting not to for stupid selfish reasons. I started later on thinking you were slanking D2, but you came back and I don't see anything off in how you're posting.
- town lean

08) Dotty || Chrissy || Cole - Chrissy did the thing where you're active, but you're not really getting anywhere or interacting much with anyone in a meaningful way. Cole was more mechanical/solvy. I've seen attempts at objectively putting pieces together. I still think this is a cursed slot and that he didn't get to post enough to get the same level of confidence as the other players for a town read.
- null ish

09) Fauna - I somehow convinced myself that your tone was off and that you were posting too objectively like by providing lists and doing things more mechanically. I expected leans to be more centered around tone reads, but let's be fair here. It's an anon game. Good luck tone reading everyone right blindly. You probably realized that. Anyway your "big read list" post does contain what I believe to be natural content. I just had a tin foil moment as if you could actually fabricate these reads while also mostly telling the truth, but the leans on your list makes sense(I check leans to see how you're trying to push the game) and your shorter posts also look natural. The only reason you're not a normal town lean has been activity and I'm pretty sure that's whatever as a reason.
- slight town lean

12) Maple - Okay, you did it. I failed. I need to actually read the posts outside of your fake claim and pray I find something to town read you as well. I'm town reading you over the fake claim thing, but I feel like I need to take an insurance and iso you before the end of this phase.
- I really think slight town lean over null anyway

14) Melba || Eugene - If you payed attention to Eugene, you'd notice that he was pretty much on no filter mode. He would just chain posts after post and sometimes I feel like he didn't even have time to think. That makes him extremely prone to slips and mistakes if he rolled wolf. I think the emotions were pure as well.
- strong town lean

16) Phil - Well, I've been kind of half doing my thing and half sheeping you all game because I liked where you were at most of the time.
I pretty much liked everything you did this game.
- strong town lean

17) Punchy - I don't know if it's the rp, but it took me a while to sit back, read and attempt to connect with what you were posting. I don't mean that in a bad way. You had very good points in general, but I'm literally sheeping the other players read for your slot because I keep reading your posts in a sketchy way that doesn't give justice to the quality of your content. I feel like I'm wrong about you when you post things while I'm not around tho.
- slight town lean

18) Rolf - You had interesting posts, but it never quite got to the point where it felt like there was a memorable game impact. I feel like you got busy outside of the game and that you didn't really get a chance to play like you would have wanted. It's hard to tell where you wanted to push the narrative with the game and I don't know if that was on purpose or not, but it's making your slot be one of the closest of a coin flip.
Null - wolf lean (?)

19) Tank - Another player that I know is well capable of outplaying everyone here with a solid tone game. The critical talk was really on point if you took the time to read him and it makes me feel like it could go either way. I know you're all town reading him and that I should town read him, but if you're ever in mylo/lylo, that I'm dead and there's one wolf left and all the coin flips are gone + Agent S. It's probably here.
Slight town lean anyway because it's fantasy tier for this phase
Old 03-17-2020, 12:37 PM   #3369
TWG Cole
FFR Player

also at phil

i am never reading the back log

i do not have the time and most of it does not even seem like it would benefit me

remember i was approached to help out with the game and never signed up not even as a replacement

you criticize i only opened the door for questions but do not critize those who refused to answer mine or engage me when they had the chance

i am willing to try and solve the game but i do not feel i am getting a fair shake

frankly if the slot is so dirty for you to feel that way then there is no point in arguing and i will vote where i feel it is best to ignoring the rest
Old 03-17-2020, 12:38 PM   #3370
TWG Cole
FFR Player

maple

openly pr hunting in this manner does not come from town

if i find out it i will have stronh words in post-game
Old 03-17-2020, 12:40 PM   #3371
TWG Maple
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cole View Post
i think phil is probably wrong on maple

i think a wolf open pr hunted and town is just being dense
Where in what world does knowing who the last USELESS role have that the wolves gain anything the town doesn't?

The DOCTOR is outed, p.i. hid because we needed numbers to hide the DOCTOR. Therefore, knowing the p.i. is TOWN advantage.

Keep me on the hot seat, that only helps me not die in the night, and it's going to be detrimental to the wolves the longer I live.

Call my play the grossest play, the biggest play, the dumbest play, the weirdest play, the whatever the hell kind of play you want. The only dense people here are the ones who think any wolf tries that and has any idea that they'll get away with it.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:42 PM   #3372
TWG Maple
FFR Player

Quote:
maple

Gimme your strong words now, because I PROMISE you, you're wrong.

USELESS PR
USELESS
If i did that shit with the doctor, please, never let anyone let me sign up again.

Get bent long ears
Old 03-17-2020, 12:42 PM   #3373
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Maple View Post
Where in what world does knowing who the last USELESS role have that the wolves gain anything the town doesn't?

The DOCTOR is outed, p.i. hid because we needed numbers to hide the DOCTOR. Therefore, knowing the p.i. is TOWN advantage.

Keep me on the hot seat, that only helps me not die in the night, and it's going to be detrimental to the wolves the longer I live.

Call my play the grossest play, the biggest play, the dumbest play, the weirdest play, the whatever the hell kind of play you want. The only dense people here are the ones who think any wolf tries that and has any idea that they'll get away with it.
Assume you're the PI, you didn't claim.
It's final 7 or whatever. Everyone is scum reading you for wrong reasons.
You claim.
Everyone is forced to believe you unless there's a counterclaim.
If the wolf counterclaim, the wolf is dead next phase.
You did your job here.

Claiming without the pressure here is a waste.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:43 PM   #3374
TWG Cole
FFR Player

flurry your one scum lean is a coin toss and the next closest scum lean is me at null

no one has explained the read on rolf satisfactory

no one has explained why my slot keeps getting paired with him

if one of us flips town does that clear the other or is the consensus that we are just top 2 scum forever
Old 03-17-2020, 12:45 PM   #3375
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
flurry your one scum lean is a coin toss and the next closest scum lean is me at null

no one has explained the read on rolf satisfactory

no one has explained why my slot keeps getting paired with him

if one of us flips town does that clear the other or is the consensus that we are just top 2 scum forever
We're having a big problem where everyone is town reading each others somehow.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:46 PM   #3376
TWG Cole
FFR Player

Quote:
Assume you're the PI, you didn't claim.
It's final 7 or whatever. Everyone is scum reading you for wrong reasons.
You claim.
Everyone is forced to believe you unless there's a counterclaim.
If the wolf counterclaim, the wolf is dead next phase.
You did your job here.

Claiming without the pressure here is a waste.
pretty much this

at maple

the defense that the pr is useless is pretty gross

you clearly did not think the information was useless at the time

you acting like a baby about it now does not make me believe you had the best intentions
Old 03-17-2020, 12:46 PM   #3377
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

finally at a computer so it's chrissy/cole time what whaaaaaaaaat

skipping a lot of chrissy's early game since i did them already so let's go

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Chrissy View Post
I'm aware it's not looking good for me, I'm still working stuff out, HOWEVER about the stuff with Dora, after everything I've read today I'd like to vote Dora, however I'm unsure of if I do whether it'll insta or not. I'm COMPLETELY revising what I'm thinking. Based on Boomer's reveal, and all the "contention" for lack of a better descriptor about whether it's real or not and the worlds being presented, I'm thoroughly convinced in the world that Boomer's a vigi and that Del's genuinely the cop.

I'm also highly convinced based on what's been discussed that Dora is the one Boomer shot and that they're some sort of vest. I'm holding my vote back based on the fact that Phil(?) said they wanna wait til EoD before anything like an insta happens, and because, again, I'm unsure where the votecount's at and I don't wanna force an insta this early.

I haven't read any post past Phil's "Who the fuck is Chrissy" as well so anything that comes up I'll try to respond to. And for Phil, I'm Dotty's replacement, I'm pretty sure. Whoever the rabbit was, I'm the replacement since they inactive'd out.
pure fluff, contributes very little at all. i don't recall there being much contention on boomer's claim so dunno what that's all about

Quote:
Chief bit of a clarifying question for you, with my post from yours by "not twisting words is important, have you been seeing any of that?" is that like- a snide question or a genuine question to me? Cuz I'm a lil unsure what you mean when you say that. If you're asking me if I've been seeing any of that, no. I haven't, at least to my knowledge I haven't, anyway.

Also bit of an off-topic thing but what exactly does "WIFOM" mean? I've heard it come up a lot and thought I could gather what it meant from context but I'm gettin nothin.
someone earlier pointed out that in a w/w between chief/chrissy this would be ez interaction points. with chief flipped, i think this is more likely to be a weak attempt to look like they're scumhunting without contributing much.

the 'what does wifom mean' thing i'm still torn about, leaning towards them not actually being as inexperienced as they're trying to show

Quote:
Dora If this vote turns out bad, I'm gonna have a second, LARGER stroke.
i'd need to do a proper vote analysis but i'm pretty sure if del hadn't hastily unvoted that this would be insta right here. chrissy then immediately unvotes, likely after seeing del's unvote. trying to hammer is inherently wolfy, and i'm willing to bet money that this was a vote with intent to hammer

Quote:
So like when you said this, when you said like "that goes without saying" was it like "she probably is one of the people who got shot" or like "without a doubt that's who got shot"?

Sorry for backtracking on something I've already said but I'm still not understanding.
this is their last post in the thread. willing to believe that they were playing dumb here

Quote:
apologies to host i misread that it was time to post

should have waited for the flip

if this slot is being read scum because of inactivity / replacements then eat dicks
your slot was being read scum for lots of reasons, not just inactivity/replacements. kinda don't like the vibes i'm getting from this, i don't think a townie would be this quick to anger about their slot

Quote:
i am not trying to get you in a "got you" moment but why chief over my slot then?
seems a bit too defensive here imo. basically from their entrance to here they've been hyper defensive the entire time instead of jumping in to try to do some solving

Quote:
i feel it might not even be a good idea to entertain whoever is alive on the zucker wagon

it feels like wolves had options that where not bussing a partner day one
"i have at least one partner on the zucker wagon and am trying to deflect attention away from them" is how this reads to me

sure the wolves had options that were not bussing a partner day one but that's not enough to clear the entire wagon

Quote:
in a mystery game i dont understand why a wolf would bus in this instance unless zucker was just not a great player and defending him made people look bad.

ill say in 95% of recent games ive seen that a large day one wagon normally always has a wolf on it so i see where you are coming from but i remain unconvinced that this is likely at the moment
i really don't like the bolded part here. cole is grasping at straws trying to get attention away from the zucker wagon and onto anyone else and that just screams that they have a partner on that wagon somewhere

Quote:
if i am correct two people on that zucker wagon where night killed and chief looks like he was dogpilled last phase

i feel that is telling

i think what is left for me to do is read the thread but i can promise that isnt happening today but it will happen

at least the eods of all phases
trying to direct attention onto the chief wagon? given how many now confirmed PRs were on that wagon this looks sketch in hindsight

Quote:
everyone is over-complicating the night actions
the julian push makes little sense to me considering the zucker wagon
also the traction on him seems too easy from an outsiders perspective

the julian vote seems rushed to me and the definitive statement rubs me the wrong way

half this post is fluff

this whole post doesnt sit well with me

this scenario never happens

how do you know who they where? i wouldn't trust your gut 100% of the time here if its just based off of posting style

although i think i know who someone is and that is absolutely getting in the way of reading them neutral

if they know hes the vigi and know that a blocker exist, then it makes sense to try and kill the blocker first assuming they have a lead

it at least makes enough sense that i can see a wolfteam doing it

this is gross logic

the wolves are a part of the crowd too

i think phil is probably wrong that it couldnt happen but not for that reason

beware the wine that sits in front of you

considering this how do you feel about maples post?
first post in the thread with any amount of content and it's... okay? i guess? it's a lot of words to say you disagree with some folks and feels rather fluffy, like they're trying to look like they're contributing without really digging into anything

Quote:
allow me to clarify about vigi vs blocker nk

if the public knows who the vigi is and wolfteam has a lead on the blocker then they probably go blocker everytime

ffr seems to not allow blockers to block themselves and vigi could be covered

the fact vigi shot the blocker is pretty funny and opens up worlds but im not willing to take most of them to the bank
Quote:
in my mind blockers protect and not just block

everything i said is incorrect
this is facepalm inducing. "blockers protect and not just block"? really? if you flip wolf rb i'm going to laugh myself inside out

Quote:
i double checked op and we do have a doctor

so i feel that my logic stands even though im dumb with role names

however phil is right that they probably do not continue that for the long term if they keep missing the doctor

boomer needs to push out as many thoughts as possible this phase
your logic was inherently flawed in that you completely misunderstood how blockers work. the bolded part is extra sketch because the vigi putting out thoughts just lets the wolves make their night kills easier. if boomer says who they want to kill then if it's a town they can just let him shoot. yeah yeah we're getting into wifom here but i really dislike this bit

Quote:
about to get ready for lunch and then hiking

for the people who are on julian i ask - what is your second pick if he flips town?

what is your second pick if he flips wolf?

if julian somehow gets host cleared then who do you vote for

also a question for phil

would knowledge of wolves double stacking with vigi change your vote order and how so?
i want to call attention to the bolded part because what the fuck does this even mean

Quote:
this makes me want to vote maple

this is overreacting
bolded part probably important. could envision a maple/cole w/w world where there's a bus happening here

Quote:
i do not see myself pushing phil here

i do not see the bus as likely

i figured i should make that clear now since i am only dropping in and do not want phil to think i am scum-reading him

i just enjoy correcting people on rather they would bus or not
seeing as phil isn't even on the table i don't see why this is necessary. the bits about not seeing the bus as likely and 'correcting people on rather they would bus or not' is needlessly confusing and not something i can see a town saying

Quote:
that said
ask me anything while i am here and i will try my best to give you my hot take
"ask me anything" is a wolfy thing to do. though molly did something similar and we all know how that turned out

Quote:
it is true i entertained that the claim was bogus somehow although i was moreso lamenting how messy the night actions had been

i do not feel that boomer isnt real now
not sure why you would distrust boomer's claim, or feel the need to point this out

CONCLUSION - disgusting. has not made up any ground for their slot since replacing in. welcome to the scumpile
Old 03-17-2020, 12:47 PM   #3378
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Rolf is not here to defend themselves. That slot is likely to be replaced.

This site has tendency to have wolves in inactives so, you tend to get priority despite having little against your slot.

So, the goal would be to identify what would be the most wolfy outside of that.

Maple is not a bad start. Still need to revisit.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:49 PM   #3379
TWG Cole
FFR Player

Quote:
We're having a big problem where everyone is town reading each others somehow.
it is probably best then to make your list from never lynch -> might one day lynch

force everyone to draw that hard line

see how much overlap everyones buttom three has

you can also go full monty and switch doors at the last second killing your top town but i wouldnt recommend it
Old 03-17-2020, 12:50 PM   #3380
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Quote:
also at phil

i am never reading the back log

i do not have the time and most of it does not even seem like it would benefit me

remember i was approached to help out with the game and never signed up not even as a replacement

you criticize i only opened the door for questions but do not critize those who refused to answer mine or engage me when they had the chance

i am willing to try and solve the game but i do not feel i am getting a fair shake

frankly if the slot is so dirty for you to feel that way then there is no point in arguing and i will vote where i feel it is best to ignoring the rest
read the goddamn backlog, player interaction is important especially in hindsight. you're just denying yourself information for no discernible reason

Quote:
maple

agree with this, maple looks gross af right now

Quote:

Quote:
Gimme your strong words now, because I PROMISE you, you're wrong.

USELESS PR
USELESS
If i did that shit with the doctor, please, never let anyone let me sign up again.

Get bent long ears
useless or not why the fuck did you feel the need to make this play in the first place. you openly PR hunted, which is about the scummiest thing you can do

Quote:
pretty much this

at maple

the defense that the pr is useless is pretty gross

you clearly did not think the information was useless at the time

you acting like a baby about it now does not make me believe you had the best intentions
cole ever so slightly trending up for this maple pressure. still don't like them overall
Closed Thread