Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

julian please answer my question what what
Old 03-22-2020, 05:22 PM   #4542
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Julian View Post
haven't caught up with the new posts yet and still have a couple things to take care of before i can but thought i had earlier:

in terms of the against-the-grain night actions and choices, would a flurry/fauna/agent s team make sense? mix of inexperience (fauna) and rustiness (agent s, said before he hadn't played in some time) with flurry's straightforward approach to playing?

In a situation like that, the inexperienced would look toward the experienced, no?
Old 03-22-2020, 05:23 PM   #4543
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
Don’t think we have the same definition of coasting

I see Apollo not putting in effort because he thinks he is safe, he hasn’t been heavily scrutinised and it looks like he is getting complacent
Apollo is not on the table today, you and me are on the table.

If you flip town, then the reality of Phil/Fauna is shattered, because let's be honest; That eod was absolute trash with this perspective in mind, which will lead to me dying the next day for the infolynch, to check for realities that involve Agent S.

If I flip wolf in that particular situation, Rolf & Flurry look super weird.

If I flip town in that particular situation, you get a semi-clear on Rolf/Flurry, Phil looks particularly good, and that basically leaves Apollo/Cherry/Punchy/Tank, with a 3/4 wolf possibility. (Personally, would number it down to Apollo/Punchy. Cherry has put in multiple iso reads and bumped heads a lot. Tank is your ????? position.)

If YOU flip wolf however, it reinforces a Phil/Fauna/??? world. It will look like a clear for me sure. But, in the long run, I will still get lynched prior to MYLO if it comes to it. But, we would now have a world of reads to look upon that town's been starved for.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:27 PM   #4544
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

And if we both flip town?
Old 03-22-2020, 05:29 PM   #4545
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Quote:
And if we both flip town?
Then wolves have skewed the entire Agent S/Cole/Fauna pairing, and we're putting a fuck ton of pressure on the people that created the pairings.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:32 PM   #4546
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

If you think it’s either me or you today then it is what it is, but I’m gonna go back and look at who pushed the three of us a bit later when I get home cause it is my opinion that the wolves have had a seemingly easy time staying off peoples radar for this long and I think there’s every chance the 3 of us are T
Old 03-22-2020, 05:34 PM   #4547
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Quote:
If you think it’s either me or you today then it is what it is, but I’m gonna go back and look at who pushed the three of us a bit later when I get home cause it is my opinion that the wolves have had a seemingly easy time staying off peoples radar for this long and I think there’s every chance the 3 of us are T
Good luck with that. I think it was 1 or 2 people that pushed the idea and then PR's basically said 'ok let's do this'. Town didn't have much of a say in this in the first place, if PR's have been pocketed by wolves on this decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
Then wolves have skewed the entire Agent S/Cole/Fauna pairing, and we're putting a fuck ton of pressure on the people that created the pairings.
Understand, that if we BOTH flip town, then not only is the Agent S world not applicable, but your world is also not applicable.

Town would have a massive wealth of knowledge to work with on this, and personally would be embarrassed if a wolf is not lynched between now and a MYLO vote.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:37 PM   #4548
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

Do you truly believe there’s anyone in the game we couldn’t be partners with on a flip? People put a lot of emphasis on voting patterns, mindmelds and clashes and I don’t think they solve anything

Sure we have people that look better or worse but that can easily be fabricated
Old 03-22-2020, 05:45 PM   #4549
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Quote:
Do you truly believe there’s anyone in the game we couldn’t be partners with on a flip? People put a lot of emphasis on voting patterns, mindmelds and clashes and I don’t think they solve anything

Sure we have people that look better or worse but that can easily be fabricated
Yes. I truly believe there's people in this game that can't be partners with others on a flip. There's a difference between distancing, and clashing with people. Some interactions are just incomparable to a world view where both of them are wolves, lest it be some absolutely ridiculous wolf theater, or there's a planned bus, something along those lines.

That's a hard counterargument to make though if the realm is 'we are both town'.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:48 PM   #4550
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Will be back in maybe an hour or two, dinner.

Will be here for eod. My sleep schedule is still trash.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:52 PM   #4551
TWG Rolf
FFR Player

Quote:
Apollo is not on the table today, you and me are on the table.

If you flip town, then the reality of Phil/Fauna is shattered, because let's be honest; That eod was absolute trash with this perspective in mind, which will lead to me dying the next day for the infolynch, to check for realities that involve Agent S.

If I flip wolf in that particular situation, Rolf & Flurry look super weird.

If I flip town in that particular situation, you get a semi-clear on Rolf/Flurry, Phil looks particularly good, and that basically leaves Apollo/Cherry/Punchy/Tank, with a 3/4 wolf possibility. (Personally, would number it down to Apollo/Punchy. Cherry has put in multiple iso reads and bumped heads a lot. Tank is your ????? position.)

If YOU flip wolf however, it reinforces a Phil/Fauna/??? world. It will look like a clear for me sure. But, in the long run, I will still get lynched prior to MYLO if it comes to it. But, we would now have a world of reads to look upon that town's been starved for.
Either you or Fauna flipping wolf does not clear the other one. Stating this gives the impression even more that there's distancing going on.

And curious where Phil comes into all of this
Old 03-22-2020, 06:03 PM   #4552
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Rolf View Post
Either you or Fauna flipping wolf does not clear the other one. Stating this gives the impression even more that there's distancing going on.

And curious where Phil comes into all of this
First of all, have you seen the gross switching happening at eod?

Secondly, there has been conversation from both Fauna & Phil being interested in Apollo as a target, which is completely abandoning the Fauna/Cole/Agent S group.

With me saying that I'm going to die regardless, this reads to me that they are wanting to move away from that group and target outside of it.
Old 03-22-2020, 06:15 PM   #4553
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

I wasn't really a fan of that Fauna/Agent S interaction tbh.
Old 03-22-2020, 06:20 PM   #4554
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

Quote:
Secondly, there has been conversation from both Fauna & Phil being interested in Apollo as a target, which is completely abandoning the Fauna/Cole/Agent S group.

Strange thought process, I would’ve assumed wolf partners would start bussing each other at this point of the game rather than start mindmelding
Old 03-22-2020, 06:46 PM   #4555
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cherry View Post
julian what's your case on me exactly what what

you backed off the bulletproof thing but I haven't seen much else other than me showing up in your lists a bunch
don't really have one. yesterday in my big post i said i thought you were town. but now i know i was wrong about at least some parts of that, and looking at who's left, there's people i feel stronger about being town than i do about you. so i guess PoE

how come you've been insistent on defending yourself when i bring you up but ignored fauna bringing you up here:

Quote:
Meringue/Apollo/1 of Punchy or Cherry
Old 03-22-2020, 06:46 PM   #4556
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
I definitely posted with full intention of seeing Phil's vote. Fully intended to die last night. Was keeping track of who had their vote on me, and the plan was to post it in-case someone attempted sniping me.
Quote:
Because meaning gets lost in all the posts. There's a sweet piece of time, down to seconds, right at the end of EoD, where you can post anything game-related, and people cannot react, or judge you for them, because you're dead. It's the last post that you make, and when it's one like I've made, it's the one that people pay attention to.

It's my last takeaway from the game. Obviously it's going to cause clashing & problems today because I'm still alive, but the intention of it is written with that the opposite is in mind.
would you have posted those reads if phil didn't vote there then?
Old 03-22-2020, 06:47 PM   #4557
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
This will actually kill town imo.

Julian, you are probably going to die in the night, unless wolves are masochists and want to laugh at this game.

Would love to see a reads list in where you're at with people, because I'm feeling a completely different world than the one I see me and others in.
tbh, if you look through my history and where i've pushed and voted and such, i've been way off. posting my reads list might do more harm to town than anything else!
Old 03-22-2020, 06:48 PM   #4558
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
In a situation like that, the inexperienced would look toward the experienced, no?
right, which would be either agent s (depending on how much he played prior to returning) or flurry
Old 03-22-2020, 06:49 PM   #4559
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Julian View Post
tbh, if you look through my history and where i've pushed and voted and such, i've been way off. posting my reads list might do more harm to town than anything else!

At least we know they come from a pure place
Old 03-22-2020, 06:49 PM   #4560
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
At least we know they come from a pure place
yeah, a place of pure crap!!!

jk
Closed Thread