TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Phil View Post
Yeah, ok, I think I'm right
The plane bit is very vague
Last time we saw Xiz together
if you're referring to any sort of irl thing involving me you and xiz then you are back to being completely wrong what what
Old 03-13-2020, 10:01 PM   #2182
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Chief View Post
I got to the first part of your accusation, and was forced to file it in the “you are an absolute idiot not worth my attention.” Let me be real, I tried earlier, got ignored, and have had the top town tunneling me all game. I am not exactly willing to entertain you when you cite the third party scum role who has the ability to think of a dying rat. You can go sit in the dunce corner. But me switching to zucker there was opportunistic, hey tell me who pushed Dora before that. Let me give you a hint. My votes and actions are pure Town. You folks nearly lynched the cop. Run this by me again later.
This feels to me like you had to make an entrance and give something rather than staying under the radar forever while we toss you and Molly as the lynch for the day.

Yeah. Great. You pushed Dora, but Dora was a thorn in the side for both parties so arguing that is irrelevant seeing as they were a threat for EVERYONE involved. You don't get town points for popping in and saying "OH HEY GUESS WHO TRIED TO PUSH DORA" and then were one of the last votes on the Zucker train at the last second for town credit doesn't help your situation either.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:02 PM   #2183
TWG Phil
FFR Player

Alright, I'll be careful
I'm more telling my thoughts than asking
But I should be more careful, you're right
Old 03-13-2020, 10:02 PM   #2184
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Eugene View Post
Apollo this is probably one the BEST examples as to why I'm gut town reading Tank... I'm so sorry you have to read this a second time, but we all have to suffer together here
Lol I don't mind tanks posts they're perfectly readable imo

Appreciate the work though thanks
Old 03-13-2020, 10:06 PM   #2185
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Phil I would hate for you to get modkilled man... ease up with the guessing of identities
Old 03-13-2020, 10:09 PM   #2186
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Looks like me isoing Molly is terribly timed by Molly leaving until later tonight.

Anyone wants to iso Rolf or Maple ?
Old 03-13-2020, 10:11 PM   #2187
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Quote:
Iight.. I'm gonna do this in alphabetical order

Agent S- Aside from the massive derp where you thought we had a Town Bulletproof, you seem just fine to me based on an quick ISO. I also appreciate the fact that you check in and let us know you're around WHEN you're around. Town lean

Apollo- ISOing you started off a little weird to me as I was catching up, but I'm liking the digging and attempting to solve with what information we have here right now. You're still town lean to me as you were earlier. Nothing has changed much.

Boomer- The boomstick, the vest popping legend. Confirmed Town.

Cherry- I really, REALLY have a good vibe about you, and I think I've liked you ever since I replaced in. The thoughts and opinions you have are very towny, and I appreciate the content that you've been giving. Town

Chief- You've still got that negative sense about you, and I strongly dislike it. The big wallpost you made earlier yesterday seemed like a lame effort to catch up and act as if you're solving along with us while trying to go under the radar. Wolf.

Chrissy- You're all kinds of wacky, and I don't know if it's because you're new or trying to blend in here...I have a bad gut feeling about you and I'm sticking with my gut here. Wolf lean

Fauna- You contribute very nicely whenever you have an opinion to give and your EOD yesterday made you look pretty clean to me. Town

Flurry- You're another one of the people who I really liked, similar to Cherry. Town.

Julian- The way you interact from player to player is something I think a wolf would actively try to avoid doing as it would begin to get harder and harder to do as the game progresses. I would also be stupid to ignore that you VERY nearly got our cop lynched at the beginning of the game, and the explanation you gave was kinda like "yeah guys my bad on that one" but also seemed...Honest? I'm kind of stuck on you but I can townlean for now by the slightest of margins.

Maple- I haven't seen much of you, and I don't think we've ever had interactions...but based on how you've been interacting with other people that I've seen I'm town leaning you.

Mathilda- VEEERRRYYY slow start D0 and almost got accused of wolfing because of it, but in my opinion has trended upwards to a town lean based on my interactions with him and how he handled pressure earlier yesterday.

Molly- I want you dead. I've given my reasons as to why already. Wolf.

Phil- The interactions that we've had and conclusions we've reached while talking have you as a very solid town, probably the most of all.

Punchy- Honestly I'd be biased to town read you because I fucking love cats...But I'm not going to do that. The way you catch up drives me up a wall, but you raise a lot of fair points and interact with everyone and give clear thoughts and opinions. Town lean

Rolf- I don't really know? I sometimes keep forgetting you even exist half the time and when you post it just feels neutral to me... I'm really not sure. Null

Tank- opens bottle of rubbing alcohol and proceeds to drink it Tank...I have a gut feeling you're town...But holy hell dude can you PLEASE stop posting like you're on your 54th can of Bud Light?
You have two solid wolves and a wolf lean and a null. I'm sure you went through a lot of work doing this but this reads pretty lazy. You have a ton of town leans which makes me think that you didn't really want to go through the effort of looking for examples or reasons to out them one way or the other.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:13 PM   #2188
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flurry View Post
Reads from my perspective:

01) Agent S - Potential pocket attempt on me early game with mind meld overall. Null ish. I feel like was contributing to town overall so, slight town lean.

02) Apollo - Seems to be into doing quick jab and steering the pot once in a while. Curious to know about his reads overall. null ish

04) Cherry - Progression seems fine overall and I'm okay with the more recent posts. Town lean

05) Chief - A little lost about how the posts are formed and what are his goals. He could be confused on what he wants to priorize. Unsure. null ish

08) Dotty Chrissy - Very difficult to read. I would need reads or posts that helps me read them. Felt more on the generic nai posts. null

09) Fauna - The big recent read post looked pretty natural to me so, I tend to town read over it. Seems busy with life so, I can understand the lower activity. Town lean

11) Julian - I think the wolf version of Julian would be more passive and less all over the place than this Julian. I think this active Julian is town, but sometimes get stuck in strange situations due to improvisiong. Town lean

12) Maple - Someone I need to iso in the near future to have a more objective read. null

13) Mathilda - I really liked the effort in the second phase and I feel like posts are coming from an honest place. Town lean

14) Melba Eugene - No filter. I sometimes feel like he posts before thinking, but I do the same so, it's okay. I feel like that playstyle is really difficult to maintain as a wolf so, I tend to town read here.

15) Molly - wolf lean. See my more recent post with quotes.

16) Phil - D0 EoD movement from Zucker to Chief made me hesitate a little, but he went back to Zucker without second thought so, I tend to feel like he's more town than not. Lots of contributions with mechanics and reads overall. I wouldn't really question him before a few phases.

17) Punchy - The bigger posts seems really sharp and accurate while the shorter posts seems to be light jabs in the dark. Makes me feel like someone who has a lot of potential to push the game forward, but sometimes choose not to ? That's how I see the slot. I could be wrong and it's just a playstyle thing, but I keep having second thoughts because of quality content spikes. (I keep thinking it may come from a TMI place rather than real feelings overall. I might be biased and tunneling a bit on him showing intent to vote me tho)

18) Rolf - I really really need to pay more attention to him. null due to lack of investigating his posts.

19) Tank - Cherry iso's of Tank made me feel like Tank was town because I could understand where he was coming from with his posts and it seems natural to me. Town lean

I skipped Boomer, myself and dead players.
This is super lazy. You have 5 nulls, a wolf and a bunch of town leans. You didn't even give Phil or Eugene a designation.

Posts like this are what make me think you don't really care about solving the game
Old 03-13-2020, 10:14 PM   #2189
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Hot take: the wolf team is Eugene, flurry, and rolf
Old 03-13-2020, 10:16 PM   #2190
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Phil and Eugene town from my perspective.

I don't see what's the issue with me not having solved the entire game yet.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:17 PM   #2191
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

If our reads are so bad, why don't you show us how you're viewing things ?
Old 03-13-2020, 10:17 PM   #2192
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

I get where you're coming from Apollo, but it would be REALLY hard for me to make a massive wallpost quoting all 16 of us (I'm not including myself here) and posts I like/dislike.

Was that what you wanted me to do? I'm not sure
Old 03-13-2020, 10:18 PM   #2193
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Quote:
If our reads are so bad, why don't you show us how you're viewing things ?
You called them bad I called them lazy. Do you think your own reads list is bad?
Old 03-13-2020, 10:18 PM   #2194
TWG Julian
FFR Player

is anyone in this game townreading molly?
Old 03-13-2020, 10:20 PM   #2195
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Julian View Post
is anyone in this game townreading molly?
Hello Julian!

As far as I know, Flurry and I posted reads at nearly the same time wolf reading him, I've got a vote parked on Molly and Boomer does as well.

I'm not sure what the votecount is as of yet as Isabella has yet to give us one
Old 03-13-2020, 10:20 PM   #2196
TWG Tank
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Punchy View Post
This is hypocritical, don'tcha think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Rolf View Post
By certain people do you mean the people that I gave thoughts on that'd you see if you read my latest posts?

And regarding inactives part, I can go one way or the other to be completely honest. The one inactive I was wanting to not vote was Del which I already gave reason about but Punchy has a point about Del's zucker vote being hypocritical so my stance about leaving Del alone if voting for inactives this phase is gone now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Molly View Post
Some reads:
-Del: initially voted due to inactivity, but I'm currently keeping my vote there due to both his initial posts and also his recent activity within these past few hours.
-Phil: I haven't seen any wolfy and his many interactions with others seem to be moving town in some (hopefully good) direction.
-Julian: I don't mind his initial post that took a critical look at the posts I had made. However, I'm not sure what exactly to make of the back-and-forth flip-flopping regarding the degree to which he thought I was wolf. I know it's good to keep an open mind and to change your beliefs accordingly based on nee information, but it seemed a little *too* easy for his degree of belief to be swayed.
Chief: I feel like they aren't melding and being cooperative with everyone else much and doesn't feel like towny behavior in general.
Maple: I have a tin-foil hat suspension that they are the aqui (the "argument" being that they want us to think "oh, they're doing an annoying gimmick so that the aqui would hate to have to deal with that").
why are these quotes being brought up?
great question fam! I have some thoughts on accusations against del that I never got around to sharing.
so julian was pushin del, as my tiny brain understands it, for inactivity (except in response to being called out) and they were goin back and forth for a bit

punchy brings up that it could be hypocritical for del to be voting a low poster while telling someone not to worry about..uhhh whoever chrissy used to be
personally i thought this was misguided bc there's a difference between someone inactive enough to get replaced (dotty) and someone who's not.
plus del had given an actual read on zucker's posts
idt im bothered by punchy pushing it bc she brought it up more than once and seemed to actually be tryna get to the bottom of it

i am a bit bothered by rolf reversing his read based on it. feels lazy to me, coming from someone who seems thorough
molly's read on del considering thts who she was tryna kill was stupidly vague.
the julian read is prob the best thought out one in that post but idk fam. it's also defensive
Old 03-13-2020, 10:20 PM   #2197
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Quote:
I get where you're coming from Apollo, but it would be REALLY hard for me to make a massive wallpost quoting all 16 of us (I'm not including myself here) and posts I like/dislike.

Was that what you wanted me to do? I'm not sure
No just that with how active you've been I was expecting more examples not so much quotes though that would've been too much
Old 03-13-2020, 10:20 PM   #2198
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Apollo View Post
You called them bad I called them lazy. Do you think your own reads list is bad?
I think they're within my expectations from what I understand so far from the game. I tried to keep it general enough so people can decide if they want me to extend on one of them or multiple ones.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:22 PM   #2199
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

I've never been very good at making reads lists, so I apologize for that.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:22 PM   #2200
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
I think they're within my expectations from what I understand so far from the game. I tried to keep it general enough so people can decide if they want me to extend on one of them or multiple ones.
Can you get out of my head for like... Three minutes? I was literally just about to say nearly the same thing
Closed Thread