[3] Random stuff

[4] Useful links
[4.1] Romanization of Japanese
[4.2] Other useful links
[4.3] Song information

[5] Past versions

[1] Corrections

See the Google Docs here

- The is the first series of corrections concerning song titles, musicians and step authors.
- To suggest a modification, a correction or precision, comment in this thread and I will change the document as soon as I can.
- You can suggest modifications on genres and links, but they might be reserved for a later batch of corrections
- The first column is the link towards the wiki for more information about the song
- N219 : Noname219, CJ : Crazyjayde.
- In Red : Very few or no information about the song
- In Yellow : Some information but might still need a few more opinions on the correction
- In Green : Enough information was gathered and the corrections is deemed accurate
- In Grey : Classical songs, will be reserved for later

Last edited by noname219; 07-27-2016 at 10:47 PM..
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Corrections

[2] Guidelines

Most of the time, referrencing to canonical sources (official website, artist facebook, soundcloud, newgrounds) is encouraged. Music databases (Wikipedia, Discogs, Rate Your Music, VGMdb, etc.) are useful for additional information but we should be careful because they usually have their own set of rules for uniformity or convenience. For example, Discogs do not follow any capitalization rules to speed up approvals.

Ultimately, those guidelines are not set in stone and can change.

[2.1] Conflicting sources

Having conflicting sources is common and can be frustating. Usually, we should be using the source closest to the artist's intention. If there's no way to figure this out, we can use capitalization rules.

[2.2] About song names

At best, song titles should reflect what is showed on the first release appearance (digital or physical). If physical, a scan of the track list is usually the best possible source.

If we cannot display certain symbols in the engines (@, ç, É, ô, japanese characters, etc.), we have to substitute them with an equivalent.

Some songs (classical songs for example) are known under many aliases. For example, the full name of Molto Vivace is "Trancendental Étude No. 2" but is more commonly known as the first. We can use either of these two. This is subject to discussion, but we need to stay consistent. Personnally, I would prefer using the full version but this might lead to confusion.

Japanese songs can be romanized or translated. There's no strict requirements here because some songs do not translate well in english. If we're using a romanized title, we should only keep particles in lowercase (the rest should be capitalized).

Terms like [Light], [Standard] or [Heavy]* are a remnant of the widget system. We can decide to scrap them altogether and move to the "v" system (v2, v3, etc.) or keep it the way it is. Ideally, we should have only one system to differentiate between multiple files. [Editorial text] is commonly used everywhere.

[2.3] About artist names

The artist name should be what is displayed along with the song in question. If there's no clear information about the artist name, we can use the usual artist name. Also, many artists have aliases to distinguish between different styles of music and would prefer to use one of those akas.

If an artist has multiple songs in-game with variations on the same name (i.e. DJ Cristo and djcristo), they should be be written the same way for all the songs. Those are not considered aliases but variations.

Remixer, performer and feats. can be listed if we know about them. For classical songs, the slash system (Composer / Performer) should be used. Composers and arrangers for non-classical songs fall into a grey zone but as a general rule, they shouldn't be credited if they do not show up in sources.

[2.4] About links

The best link should be the home page of the artist : where we can get contact information or where his music is the most accessible or last uploaded. Most of the times, official websites should be used. SoundCloud, Facebook, Bandcamp, Newgrounds, Myspace profiles are other common acceptable links.

At the very least, we can linking to a reference website (Wikipedia, Discogs, Allmusic) if none others are satisfying (common for classical composers).

In a perfect world, we should be able to link to multiple pages.

[2.5] About musical genres

The precision of musical genres is highly subjective and for that reason, cannot be sourced in one way or another. We can either use genres that have an agreed definition or characteristics (rock, hip hop, trance, etc.) or use made-up styles or combination (cyberdelic flashcore, artcore breaks). This is not a problem as long as they make sense with the song and are representative of common usage in real life.

Genres should be written the same way everywhere (for example, "Hip-Hop" and "Hip Hop" or "Drum and Bass", "Drum'n Bass" and "DnB").

There are limitations concerning some songs. For example, the song BEER must use the genre "Collage Techno" as specified by the permission.

On a side note, as much as I would like to help with listing more exact musical genres, this will not be my priority. However, I plan to come up with a list of suggestions at some point in the future and I keep on tracking suggestions made by other users elsewhere.

Last edited by noname219; 10-10-2015 at 10:09 AM..
Old 01-1-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Random stuff

[3] Random stuff

- Substituting characters in-game is a non viable option for the moment. (confirmed by Velocity)
- The current characters the engines can support can be viewed here. We could upgrade to Neuropol X Regular (at least in the old engines) to have more characters available.
- The limits in characters for each field :
··········Song Name : 50
··········Song Style : 20
··········Song Author : 75
··········Song Step Author : 75
··········Song Step Author URL : 100
-- Longest titles (average 16.942, median 15)
146 I've Really Lost It Because This Shit Is Starting To Sound Like A Washed-Up, Half-Assed Fatboy Slim Ripoff With A Twelve Year Old's Sense Of Humor
63 Super Mario Brothers Theme (Original Nintendo Is Awesome Remix)
58 Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) (Exploding Festival Ver.)
58 Touhou Judgment in the Sixtieth Year ~ Year of Sixty Years
57 New World Disorder (23's Orchestra Dubstyle Extravaganza)
57 Ofcourse you Need and nEed and neEd and neeD and NEED ME?
57 This Will Be the Day (James Landino's Magical Girl Remix)
54 Wonder Bullfighter~A Barcelona cuando florece la lira~
53 Crash Up Against the Inevitable (Tatu on the Sun Mix)
53 OWA Raged at Kurorak for Making OWA Raged at Skeletor
-- Longest Authors (average 11.299, median 10)
90 OSTER project feat. Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, KAITO & MEIKO [will revise those 2 top ones]
62 OSTER project feat. Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin & Megurine Luka
52 Delerium remixed by FFmusic DJ feat. Sarah McLachlan
51 Square Bear and Anthony Castreuil remixed by Davian
51 DJ Donna Summer remixed by Nero's Day At Disneyland
46 GRITS & Justin Timberlake remixed by D.VELOPED
45 Charlotte Summer & jihnsius remixed by iPatcH
43 Underground Concept feat. Dedicated Servers
42 Strawberry Machine feat. YMCK & The Aprils
42 Paradise Decay feat. Nina Goddess of Dance

- BIG THANKS to Crazyjayde who helped me for some of the entries. He definitely has more patience than I do for this stuff. If he had more time, I’m sure he would double-check all the list.
- Huge thanks to bmah for the support and past work on the song list.
- Thanks to everybody who contributed in making propositions and researches to improve the database.
- Thanks to Velocity for the useful information and technical support.

Last edited by noname219; 08-16-2016 at 06:54 AM.. Reason: who needs a reason?
Old 01-1-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default FFR Song List updates

[4] Useful links

[4.1] Romanization of Japanese

Another useful read on how that all works.
When it comes to Japanese names, the best is to ask directly to someone that can translate Japanese names. Alternatively, there are some translators available on the web :
Translator 1
Translator 2

[4.2] Other useful links

- Internet Wayback Machine
- VGMdb
- Touhou Wiki
- List of DDR Songs
- FFR Shop on Wayback Machine
- Classical Music Attribution
- How to write classical Music titles

[4.3] Song information

- Ingame song information
- Origins of Songs
- Samples List
- Sharpnel's Errors and Inconsistencies
- SSH/Overall Song List Inconsistencies Debate
- FFR Profiles of Musicians
- Where To Find FFR's Music - Update

Last edited by noname219; 10-10-2015 at 10:11 AM..
Old 01-1-2013, 03:24 PM   #5
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Past version

[5] Past version

Song Corrections Thread

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Table of content

[1] Introduction

[2] Guidelines
[2.1] About the artists' name
[2.2] About the songs' name
[2.3] About the musical genres
[2.4] About the links

[3] Corrections | www
[3.!] Widgets
[3.0] Characters and numbers
[3.A] to [3.Z] Letters

[4] RYM List | www

[5] Musical genres cleanup | www

[6] What I have to do

[7] Want to help ?
[7.1] With your knowledge
[7.2] With your graphical skills

[8] Random stuff

[9] Useful links
[9.1] Capitalization system
[9.2] Romanization of Japanese
[9.3] Other useful links

[10] FFR Song List updates | www

[11] Song Length Fixes | www & www

[1] Introduction

Over the past few months, I have spotted a couple mistakes on the FFR Song List that were quite obvious for me. With over 1400 songs in the database, it can be hard for the staff to spot any mistake that was left in the past. I thought maybe I could help about this, so since October, I started compiling any mistakes I could find.

To be more precise, I was looking for these information:
- Name of artist
- Name of song
- Concordance artist/song
- Style of the song
- Link to the artist’s website

Those are the main criteria I was looking for. I’ll talk a bit more about those later on.

[2] Guidelines

Before getting into the actual list, I want to talk about the kind of mistakes that were done in the past, so we can hopefully avoid doing them in the future and have a more precise song list.
I might have forgotten something here so this might change a little bit.

[2.1] About the artists’ name

A common mistake is bad capitalization. For example Against the Fire can be misspelled as Against The Fire. Unless the artist makes it clear that it is the name that should be displayed. See section [8.1] to know more about the capitalization system.

For remixes, collaborations or feats, there are multiple genres we are using in the artist name. Depending on the type of intervention in the song, we can use "remixed by", "feat.", "vs" or "&". If there's no official term used by the artist or label, we should take the one that is the most appropriate for the song.
For video game remixes, we could only use the name of the remixer in the artist description.

For Classical songs, there is the slash "/" (composer / performer). This one is pretty simple and I think is a solid system for the moment.

Some Japanese artists have translated their names in English, and don’t necessarily meet the capitalization system (very often, the first letter is lowercase, or the whole name is uppercase). When it's possible, we should use the official version stated by the artist or the label.
If we romanize a name from Japanese into English, then we should meet with the capitalization system.

Classical composers don’t have their full name displayed. Some are even separated in two different parts (Chopin and F. Chopin). I made corrections to use the full name of the composers.

A pretty rare occurrence is a group that is formed for one song and have no official name. 5 OC Remixers and 7 OC Remixers are a good example of that. In those cases, I suggest to use the name of the publisher (Overclocked Remix) instead of creating a new name.

In the list, you will also find artists that were part of the website but have their songs deleted or deactivated. I included them for reference purpose although the modifications I bring have less importance.

When I propose the correction for the name of the artist, it goes like this : OldName -> NewName. You may find a reference link in parenthesis.

[2.2] About the songs' name

Some of the mistakes have already been explained in the artist section, so I won’t repeat them here.

To have the most accurate database, we should always give proper attribution to song titles. If we can't do, for technical purpose, I will explain what it is possible for us to do.

The tag "remix" or "mix" can be displayed if it is part of the title. If we know it is not, we can remove it. This one is up to our judgement and we have to go case per case.

This one also applies to artists but is more common for song names. When the name has special characters ; É, ç, à, ô, @, /\, etc. it is better to use the original name of the song. But, in the FFR engines, the problem comes when you want to search a song. Also, some characters can't be displayed due to the limitations of the typography used in the engines. To resolve this issue, we could have substitute values where we could type RAIN, and it will display the song R/\IN. Same thing could apply to Japanese names.
For the moment, I have credited the original titles in the RYM list when I could find them. There is surely an alternative way we could handle this issue. If you have any idea.

Most of the classical songs are known under two or more names. For example, the real name for Molto Vivace is “Transcendental Étude No. 2” but is more commonly known as the first. In the future, we should use the most accurate name so this might constitute a change. Having substitue values would once again solve this problem.

As stated earlier, some song names have been translated from Japanese, by people other than the artist him/herself. When doing so, we should meet the capitalization system. Note that some songs are fully translated to an English title (Shanghai Girl of Meiji 17) while some were only romanized (Mou Uta Shika Kikoenai).

Some songs have different versions. The terms v2, v3, v4 and so on is another system that should remain.

The terms [Light], [Standard] and [Heavy] could be replaced by the "v" system (v2, v3, etc.). Note that, if we don't make this change, we should at least remove the terms if there's only one song of this name (ex : The Divine Suicide of K [Heavy]).

Also, I didn’t propose another system when there are two songs with the same name. The system in place is good and should remain. (For example, Blackout or Halcyon)

Like for the artist, I propose the new name as : OldName -> NewName. You may find a reference link in parenthesis.

[2.3] About the musical genres

Sometimes, I proposed a musical genre that is more appropriate to the song. It really depends on a subjective point of view to determine which one is the most convenient.

Some genres are the same but are not written the same way (for example, “Hip Hop” and “Hip-Hop” or “Drum’n Bass”, “Drum ‘n Bass” and “DnB”). The best is to use the most accepted spelling. I didn’t make correction about this, read next paragraph.

You’ll note that I made more propositions for the musical genres in the beginning of my research. The more I progressed, the more I thought it would be useful to have a database of the genres we should be using. I plan to make this database into a more precise system of the spelling and suitability for each genre.

There are limitations concerning some songs. For example, the song BEER must use the genre "Collage Techno" as specified by the artist of the label.

When I made a proposition for a new genre, it goes like this : NameofSong : OldGenre -> NewGenre

[2.4] About the link

The best link to have in place is the official website of the artist. That’s the one where it’s easier for us to contact them. On a very rare instance, I found an imprecise or a very outdated official website, so we should use them as much as we can. Next are major social websites and web communities. Depending on the activity or the last time they logged into their account, they can be used if the artist doesn’t have an official website. The most common are Myspace, Facebook, Youtube, Soundcloud, Newgrounds, PureVolume, Bandcamp, OC Remix, Muzie, Soundclick, Macjams, FFR Profile. Which one to use really depends on where the artist is the most active or where the information is the most reliable. Finally, you have reference websites (Wikipedia, Discogs, Allmusic, etc.). They shouldn’t be used because the artist is not in control of the information displayed. The only occasions are for artists that had never met the Internet (classical artists, Charles Luckeyeth Roberts, etc.). Also, In some circumstances, Lastfm was used for some very underground artists with no other links possible. I think it’s acceptable but we really have to be careful because some pages feature many artists with the same name at the same time. I say avoid when possible.

Obviously, if the artist had stated to link a certain website, we should the one he specified.

The link should always link to the main page of the site OR to the profile of the artist (if it’s a community).

In the list, when there is a change to be made in the FFR Song List, I listed it as “Link : [website]”. If there is no change needed, you won’t see that line.
I also wrote when there is no possible link.

[3] Corrections

See post 2 or click here.

[4] RYM List

>>> LINK <<<

That list is a bonus and it wasn’t supposed to be released, hence the difference between the two layouts. I’m still working on it, so there are entries that have received more attention than others.

The reason why I'm using this website is because it is much easier for me to work on modifications on this list than on this thread. I can edit each entry separately which is less confusing and time consuming. It can also act as a secondary page available and (hopefully) always updated during FFR downtimes.
You will see that I separated every artist/entry into three sections :

First section

You will find information to contact the artist (first row) and reference websites (second row).
In bold is the link that is the most pertinent for each entry.

Second section

I tried as much as I can to find where those songs came from. I looked when it was featured for the first time on an album, EP, compilation or single. They are listed chronologically.
When the song was not featured on a release, I just labeled the song as a single and put the year it was released or created.

Third section

You will find a spoiler that contains more information about the artists. “Notes” is for additional information on the songs in-game :
- If it has a suffix (Euphoria [Antinomie], [Light], [Heavy]) or if the song has two versions.
- Original name of songs and artists. Albums are unnecessary since that data is not part of the game.
- If it’s a remix, I wrote what was the song remixed and who composed that song.
- Participation of the artist in a significant group or project. If a song was made for The BMS of Fighters.
- If the song was featured in a video game.
- Etc.
There is a section for the corrections concerning this artist. A date is displayed when there is any change for this entry.

In the list, you will also see redirections for some artists (A. Dvorak -> Antonín Dvořák).

[5] Musical genres cleanup

See post 3 or click here.

[6] What I have to do (just a reminder for me basically)

- 2nd layout on the RYM list
- Database of musical genre
- Header for thread
- Avatars for entries + list what’s missing
- List for Japanese help
- Main picture for RYM List
- Ameliorations to this thread

[7] Want to help ?

[7.1] With your knowledge

- If you know anything about anybody on the list. I had to go through hundreds of artists and it’s obvious that I missed some crucial information about them. There are artists that are exclusively known from people on this forum.
- If you speak Japanese. Some information found was only available in English and since my Japanese is terrible, I had to resolve using translators. I’m looking for the original names of artists, albums and songs in Japanese. I will do a specific list for language-related songs in a very near future.
- In the RYM list, I’ve listed songs under which release it first appeared. If you know where a song came from, let me know. Or if it was featured for a video game. Even the date is useful.
- Any curious or interesting information about an artist or a song.
- In the RYM list, you will find links leading to the artist. As explained before, the first row are websites generated by the artist (Official Website, Myspace, Soundcloud, etc.). The second row are reference websites (Wikipedia, RateYourMusic, Discogs, etc.). You can propose any link pertinent to the artist. The more factual, the better.
- If you know any songs that were once playable in the past. (widgets included) So far, I’ve got :
A Black Rose Burial – A Baleful Aura in the Graveyard of Broken Gears
Captain Jack remixed by Grandale – Captain Jack
My Chemical Romance – Welcome to the Black Parade
Protest the Hero – Sequoia Throne
SquareSoft – Chrono Trigger – Boss Theme
SquareSoft – Final Fantasy 7 Battle
Stargroup100 vs Tim Halbert – Hyperactivity
The Flashbulb – Undiscovered Colors
Years around the sun – Miles Away

[7.2] With your graphic skills

- In the RYM list, I can change the picture that appears left of each entry. I didn’t concentrate my efforts on this, so there are entries with missing or inadequate pictures (banners, photographs). I plan to give every entry a picture. You can propose an avatar for any artist on this list (even the ones that already have a picture). Note that I can refuse or ask you to edit your picture if I judge it is inadequate or it doesn’t represent the artist in question. Cover pictures are obviously the best, so I tend on keeping those. I will make a small list soon with every artist without a picture or the ones I find could be improve. The size of the picture is not important, it reduce automatically to 150x150 pixels. Make your avatar as squarrish as possible. Avoid rectangles.
- I will design a banner for this thread. If you have an excellent idea an you are a solid graphic designer, I might ask you to make one in exchange of some credits.

[8] Random stuff

- Small mistake, but, when opening a song, it should display “Song by Artist” instead of “Song By Artist”.
- Substituting characters in-game is a non viable option for the moment. (confirmed by Velocity)
- The current characters the engines can support can be viewed here. We could upgrade to Neuropol X Regular to have more characters available.
- The limits in characters for each field :
··········Song Name : 50
··········Song Style : 20
··········Song Author : 75
··········Song Step Author : 75
··········Song Step Author URL : 100
- Didn’t know until making this project but every time a new artist is added in the database, a new widget is automatically added.
- Bad news for Tomo Fujita.
- On a lighter note.
- BIG THANKS to Crazyjayde who helped me for some of the entries. He definitely has more patience than I do for this stuff. If he had more time, I’m sure he would double-check all the list.
- Huge thanks to bmah for the support and past work on the song list.
- Thanks to Coolboyrulez0, hi19hi19, Hizack, T-Force and everybody else who contributed in making propositions and researches to improve the database.
- Thanks to arcnmx for this link.
- Thanks to Velocity for the useful information and technical support.

[9] Useful links

[9.1] Capitalization system

If you want to know what is this system and how it works, you should check out this link.

[9.2] Romanization of Japanese

Another useful read on how that all works.
When it comes to Japanese names, the best is to ask directly to someone that can translate Japanese names. Alternatively, there are some translators available on the web :
Detailed translator
Simple translator

[9.3] Other useful links

- Internet Wayback Machine
- VGMdb
- Touhou Wiki
- Touhou Music Database (+1200 CDs)
- List of DDR Songs
- FFR Shop on Wayback Machine

- Classical Music Attribution
- How to write classical Music titles
- iPatch's Nicknames and Works
- Origins of Songs
- Samples List
- Sharpnel's Errors and Inconsistencies
- SSH/Overall Song List Inconsistencies Debate
- FFR Profiles of Musicians
- Where To Find FFR's Music
- Where To Find FFR's Music - Update
- Artist Blanket Permissions v6
- Correct song lengths (# frames)

[10] FFR Song List updates

See post 4 or click here.

[11] Song Length Fixes

See post 5 or click here.

[3] Corrections

I’m publishing only a small portion of what I have done so far. I’m going through the list a second time to verify anything I’ve forgot. Crazyjayde will assist me and double-check everything on this project. I will upload this list over time.

Because of the length of the list, I have to put them under spoilers.

In that list, you will find all the corrections that we have proposed. The RYM list is only for a reminder and may contain mistakes.

If you didn’t read it before, all widgets were included, even if some of them have no songs in the game anymore. It was important for me to compile them because they were part of the game at some point in the past.

[3.!] Widgets

3oh!3 -> 3OH!3

A Cursive Memory

Amber Pacific
Link : http://www.amberpacific.com/

Anarbor
Link : http://anarbor.net/

Angels and Airwaves
Link : http://www.angelsandairwaves.com/

Ankla

Ashlee Simpson
Link : http://www.ashleesimpsonmusic.com/

Blackberry Smoke
Link : http://www.blackberrysmoke.com/
Rare occurence : there's two link in that widget.
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ackberry+Smoke)

Blinded Black
They deleted their profile, link is outdated. Nothing really to change to. They have a page on Wikipedia.

Caiden Lee
Link : http://soundcloud.com/caidenlee

Christian George
Has two links. http://www.christiangeorge.net isn't good now.

Crush -> Crush 333

Danger Radio

Dashboard Confessional
Link : http://www.dashboardconfessional.com/

Dr. Manhattan

Dust Galaxy
Link : http://dustgalaxy.com/

Emanuel

Five Finger Death Punch
Link : http://www.fivefingerdeathpunch.com/

Forever In A Day

Forever The Sickest Kids -> Forever the Sickest Kids
Link : http://ftskonline.com/

Freestate
Link : http://freestateband.com/

From Autumn To Ashes -> From Autumn to Ashes

Gary Allan
Link : http://www.garyallan.com/

InnerPartySystem -> Innerpartysystem
Link : http://innerpartysystem.com/

Jae-P
Link : http://www.myspace.com/jaepmusic

Jakob Dylan
Link : http://www.jakobdylan.com/

John5 -> John 5
Link : http://www.john-5.com/

John Ralston
Link : http://john-ralston.com/

Kaddisfly
Link : http://www.facebook.com/Kaddisfly

Knights In Paris

[3.0] Characters and numbers

-12insomnia- -> 12insomnia
No hyphen around the artist name as seen on the album covers and profile names. (http://rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/...ia/six_in_one/)

-API- -> API
Tagged API on his Newgrounds profile, uses -API- to tag the name of his songs for accentuation. Seem to be used on a random basis.
He is also called Geier. (http://www.myspace.com/geierdnb)

-RYO-
Verified.

3 Mile Scream
Mourning the Lost : Speed Screamo -> Melodic Metalcore

Link : http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a003884/ or http://403.team-7.net/wordpress/
Kanon Medley : could have Power Metal instead to save space
Southern Cross : could have Power Metal instead to save space
Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze -> Yaunryu ~Yamikaze~ or Yaunryu -Yamikaze-
(http://soundcloud.com/403_team_7/403-yaunryu-yamikaze)

40mP
Link : http://40mp.jp/
(pretty cool website btw :3)

44teru-k
teraholic : No accreditation given in the song description, we don't know if D-Suke worked on it. If that's the case, the author name can also be replaced by holic.
(http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a046080/)

5 OC Remixers -> OverClocked ReMix
5 OC Remixers is a term created and not the name of the group. Since this single originates from the collaboration of members of OverClocked ReMix, it's probably better to use the name of the website. May update: still not sure it should be done this way
(http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01465/)
Lover Reef : Pops/Game Remix -> Pop

7 OCReMixers & Nobuo Uematsu -> OverClocked ReMix
(http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01623)

[3.A] A

A Black Rose Burial
The Epidemic of Unexpected Relapses [Hard] -> The Epidemic of Unexpected Relapses
Note : This is also the only song left with the very rare term [Hard].
The Epidemic of Unexpected Relapses [Hard] : Death Metal -> Deathcore
Tom Savini vs Greg Nicotero [Heavy] -> Tom Savini vs Greg Nicotero
Tom Savini vs Greg Nicotero [Heavy] : The instrumental tracks on the album seem to be called Intro, Intermission and Outro, which seem to have been renamed on the Myspace. This one is supposedly Outro. However, as Crazyjayed been trying to track down the official version, it seem the two names often appears. Unless having more reliable sources or an album copy, the Myspace has priority.

A Static Lullaby
Technically it's not a remix but a cover. I don't know how we should write the artist.
Toxic : Pop Remix/Metal -> Post-Hardcore
bmah thinks Post-Hardcore might be confused with Hardcore music.

A. Dvorak -> Antonín Dvořák
Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton%C...o%C5%99%C3%A1k
Humoresque No. 7 -> Humoresque Op. 101 No. 7

About
Band Dynamics : Synth Punk is more appropriate

Acid Paradox

Action Adventure World
Link : http://www.actionadventureworld-games.com/

Adraen

AEROjet

Against the Fire
Link : http://www.againstthefire.com/

Agenda Ends
Anything about this artist ? No link yet.

AKHT
BB Euro -> B.B. - Euro -
BB Evolution -> B.B. - Evolution -
BB Revenge -> B.B. - Revenge -
(http://akht.sakura.ne.jp/msc_old_rpg.htm)
BB Revenge : Hard Rock -> Epic Rock
Border Of Maximum : Was released on Touhou Gensou Kumikyouku under the name "Border Of Maximum" (http://vgmdb.net/album/17976).
Border of Maximum : Progressive Rock -> Speed Metal
Decisive Battle -> The Decisive Battle
(http://vgmdb.net/album/3188)
AKHT has produced another version named The Decisive Battle - HR - which is on his website. This is the Matsu-Meta version.
Luna Marionette : Post Rock -> Epic Rock
Pita : Happy -> Epic Flute Song
Sword Strike -> Sword Strike!!
Looks like the two names are correct although Sword Strike!! is more often used. (http://web.archive.org/web/200506040...afe.to/msc.htm)
Tamashii : Progressive Rock -> Neo-Classical Metal
Tower -> Crystal Tower
(http://akht.sakura.ne.jp/mp3/r_ff3_ctower.mp3)
Missing info for Pita and Tamashii.

AKIMO
Link : http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a026193/
Determination : Hard Rock -> Heavy Metal
St. Scarhand : Hardcore Metal -> Neo-Classical Metal (but Hardcore Metal fits well also)

Aliceffekt
A Correspondances Illumitees -> À Correspondances Illumitées
(http://wiki.xxiivv.com/072)
Elektrik Shiivers -> Tendre Lettre
Both works were presented as part of the Chapter XXXIII: Requiem exhibition by Depthcore Collective.
(http://www.depthcore.com/chapter/requiem/)
As far as the video present on his Youtube, there must have been a mix-up, thus, we believe the Depthcore Collective exhibition webpage has priority.
Comparison purpose :
Elektrik Shiivers (http://www.depthcore.com/chapter/requiem/3859/)
Tendre Lettre (http://www.depthcore.com/artist/ikaruga/work/3862/)
The Wisest Were Wrong -> The Wises Were Wrong
(http://wiki.xxiivv.com/078)

All Shall Perish
Link : http://www.allshallperish.com/
Eradication : Heavy Metal -> Deathcore

All Time Low
Link : http://www.alltimelow.com/
Break Out! Break Out! [Heavy] -> Break Out! Break Out!
Break Out! Break Out! [Heavy] : Pop Rock -> Pop Punk

AllRise
Link : http://www.myspace.com/allrise
Victims and Martyrs : Rock -> Pop Punk

Amy Hedges
Link : http://www.myspace.com/amyhedges

An Endless Sporadic
Link : http://anendlesssporadic.com/
Impulse : Instrumental Rock -> Progressive Metal

Analog Boy

Andreas Kuch
Link : http://jackie1188.newgrounds.com/
Mario Mix For Piano -> Mario Mix for Piano
Has it written this way on Newgrounds : (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/25509)
Is this him ? : (http://www.myspace.com/paradoxonmusic) and (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=555326)

Andrew Huang
Should we list his songs under songstowearpantsto ?
It's Too Loud -> It's too Loud
Wrote It's too Loud : (http//www.songstowearpantsto.com/songs/its-too-loud-extended-version/)
It's Too Loud : Grunge -> Rap Rock
Fits better.

Animal Alpha
Bundy : Punk Rock -> Alternative Metal

Annoying Ringtone -> Annoying Ringtone remixed by Drunk Optimus

Antinomie
Link : http://www.nemystic.net/
Free Space (FFR Edit) -> Free Space
Get on the Move -> Get On the Move
The three songs in the game were released on Electric Dreams 1 and 2.

Arktisk (David Poore) -> ArKTisK
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...34&postcount=8)
Link : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/ark
Lucky found. Maybe add him as a Musician ?
LOL, he has a band named SEXCOPTER. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...80&postcount=1) <- this should be a legendary thread my friends

Army of Freshmen
Link : http://www.armyoffreshmen.com/
Get Um Up : Rock -> Pop Punk

As I Lay Dying
Link : http://asilaydying.com/
Comfort Betrays : Speed Metal -> Melodic Metalcore

asha

ASK
Link : http://sound.jp/silver-technology/
Delta Beat (0 Vector Mix) -> Delta Δ Beat (0 Vector Mix)
Ride Out -> Ride Out!
Need to find the original name of Hyoukai

aspergian -> Torley Wong
Link : http://torley.com/
Has TGWP on Odd's & Ends : (http://music.torley.com/album/odds-ends)

Atom tha Immortal

Atomhead

Atomic Sphere
Dunno if it's just me, but the link takes forever to load (I can't reach it)
Link : https://soundcloud.com/atomicsphere
I think that's him.

atomiku

Attack Attack!
Link : http://www.attackattackoh.com/
Interlude : Techno -> Trance

August Burns Red

Automatic Loveletter
Link : http://www.automaticloveletter.com/
Unhearted : Acoustic Rock -> Pop Rock

Azim
Link doesn't work anymore and there's nothing to replace it.
There's a French rapper with the name Azim. Pretty sure they're not the same person. Need verification.
Freak Out : East Coast Rap -> Hip-Hop
Might be useful : (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=64967)

Azrael Vs Renard -> Azrael vs Renard
Pokamen Party -> Pokàmen Party
(http://lapfox.bandcamp.com/album/cold-cash)

[3.B] B

B0UNC3 -> Penta P remixed by B0UNC3
Only for I'm Raving (B0UNC3 REMIX). Original version : (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a3B5GH8GI)
Link : http://b0unc3.newgrounds.com/
He seems to change the capitalization of his songs very often.

BACO
Link : http://www3.pf-x.net/~boxism-8500/index.php
Having connection trouble with his website.

Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution
Here's To Life [Oni] -> Here's to Life
Here's To Life [Oni] : Ska -> Ska Punk

BanYa
Beethoven Virus : Progressive -> Classical Crossover
Not to be confused with Diana Boncheva's version which is 6 bpm slower and duration is longer. See (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtKCNJmARF0)
Original in Pump It Up : (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow0QTXlqXZ8)

Banzai

Bas3008

Basshunter -> Loituma remixed by Basshunter
Only for Ieva's Polka. (http://www.discogs.com/Loituma-Ievas...elease/1161561)
Link : http://www.basshunter.se/
Ieva's Polka (Basshunter Remix) : Handz Up -> Hands Up
Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar DotA [Heavy] -> Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar DotA

Bayside
Link : http://www.baysidebayside.com/

Beatdrop
Link : http://supernovatomic.com/
Where the song comes from : (http://www.wushuplaya.com/boundtogether/)

beatMARIO
Will need help for this one to find the original names in japanese.
Samurai Road -> Samurai Road -Determination-
(http://vgmdb.net/album/3189)

beatmouse -> Beatmouse

Beethoven -> Ludwig van Beethoven
Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_van_Beethoven
Should probably redirect to its Wikipedia page.
Moonlight Sonata -> Moonlight Sonata Mov. 1 or more exactly Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-sharp minor "Quasi una fantasia", Op. 27, No. 2, Mov. 1

Beethoven / B. Hisamori -> Ludwig van Beethoven / Bunji Hisamori
Sonata Quasi Una Fantasia Mov.3 -> Moonlight Sonata Mov. 3

Beethoven / T. Leen -> Ludwig van Beethoven / T. Leen
Hard as fuck to find that guy (T. Leen) because he basically removed everything he had done :
(http://web.archive.org/web/200508311.../beethovn.html)
Ctrl+F The Ruins of Athens, Op.113, he's there.
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=71529)
Also see Tass reply #7 and #9.

Before Their Eyes
Link : http://www.beforetheireyes.com/
Finding A Way -> Finding a Way
Finding a Way : Rock -> Alternative Rock (rock is too vague)

BELUGA
Link : https://soundcloud.com/eguchi_t
Dunno about the site linking right now. Not sure if my infos are accurate either.

Between the Buried and Me
White Walls, Part 1 : New Age Metal -> Progressive Metal
White Walls, Part 2 : New Age Metal -> Progressive Metal
The genre is more known as "New Wave of American Heavy Metal". I find that genre to be too large because it can refer to Metalcore, Sludge Metal, Groove Metal or Alternative Metal bands at the same time.

Bitrayal

Blarsa

BlazingDragon
Link : http://blazingdragon.newgrounds.com/ (link to Main instead to Audio)
Serenade of Storms : Dirge -> Modern Classical

Blitz Lunar
12 Bar Bloops -> 12-Bar Bloops

Blue Stahli
Let's Go : Rock -> Industrial Rock

Bong-Ra

Boyinaband & Kaveh
Within Life : Modern Rock -> Rap Rock

Brahms and J. Batty -> Johannes Brahms / James Batty
The link should be : http://www.classicalarchives.com/contributor/105.html
Hungarian Dance #5 -> Hungarian Dance No. 5

Brahms / J. Soltau -> Johannes Brahms / Jens G. Soltau
The link should be : http://www.classicalarchives.com/contributor/1709.html
Hungarian Dance #7 -> Hungarian Dance No. 7

Braille and J5 -> Braille & Jonny 5
Don't know what to think about this. It's maybe Braille & J5, Braille & Jonny 5, Super Double or Braille and Doug MC. I give up.
(http://www.sphereofhiphop.com/bb/vie...=28965&start=0)
(http://www.hhhdb.com/index.php?id=337)

Breakbeat Heartbeat
Link : https://soundcloud.com/breakbeatheartbeat

Breathe Carolina
Link : http://www.breathecarolina.net/
Blackout [Breathe Carolina] : Electro House -> Electropop

BreeD
Link : http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=729891

bubbles
Link : http://www.rave-slave.com/

Burn7

[3.C] C

Caine1989

CanBlaster -> Canblaster
Link : http://soundcloud.com/canblaster
Biography and information about him (FR) : (http://www.clubcheval.net/canblaster)

CandySoup
Link : http://candysoup.newgrounds.com/ (link to Main instead to Audio)

CAPCOM and C. Stewart -> Chris Stewart
It's a VG remix, it shouldn't have the original artist (Capcom).
Mega Man 2 - Dr. Wily Theme #1 -> Dr. Wily Theme #1

Capsule -> Capsule remixed by TANUKI
Link : http://soundcloud.com/tantantanuki
Or his myspace (but they're not very active there) : http://www.myspace.com/tanukinokintama
Starry Sky (TANUKI BOOTLEG) -> Starry Sky
(https://soundcloud.com/tantantanuki/...nished-preview) and (http://www.discogs.com/Various-J-Cor...elease/2443895)

CAPTAIN JACK (GRANDALE REMIX) -> Captain Jack
Discogs says the song was remixed by K.O.G (Kohji Morita) : (http://www.discogs.com/artist/K.O.G). It might be a little too specific and the information might not be true.
Link : http://captain-jack.de/

Carl Burnett
FUNK IN G -> Funk in G
Even if it's uppercase on his Myspace, I'm 100% sure it shouldn't be written like this.
(http://www.allmusic.com/album/life-b...i-mw0001015276)
(http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7150712)
(http://ca.music.yahoo.com/carl-burne...-midi--6386322)

CATSMASHER f. SH*TSCYTHE -> CATSMASHER feat. Shitscythe
Well obviously the * should be a i...
Link : http://www.theoneelectronic.com/
Catsmasher is iPatcH. Shitscythe is Kil.
lolharp5000 is be a remix of Feldschlacht 5000.
(http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...&userid=103428)

Celldweller
Stay With Me (Unlikely) : Rock -> Industrial Rock
Stay With Me (Unlikely) v2 : Rock -> Industrial Rock
Switchback [Light] : Electrorock -> Industrial Rock
Switchback [Heavy] : Electrorock -> Industrial Rock
Switchback [Light] -> Switchback (Klayton Revision) [Light]
Switchback [Heavy] -> Switchback (Klayton Revision) [Heavy]
As stated previously by Coolboyrulez, Switchback should have the name "Switchback (Klayton Revision)".
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=387)
The Last Firstborn : Electrorock -> Industrial Rock

championanwar -> Anwar Louis
Need to ask directly before the change.
Link : http://soundcloud.com/championanwar
Dimensions Of A Square -> Dimensions of a Square

chaoticmarin

Charles Luckeyeth Roberts -> Luckey Roberts
Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luckey_Roberts

Charlotte Summer -> Charlotte Summer remixed by Kyrandian
Link : http://soundcloud.com/kyrandian
The song might be called Wish (Asiago Remix)...
(http://soundcloud.com/jihnsius/jihnsius-feat-charlotte)
But if you look up in the comments, you see Kyrandian say "Kyrn remix"...
jihnsius uploaded a version of the song Wish (Kyrn Remix), but it's not the same song :
(http://soundcloud.com/jihnsius/jihns...at-charlotte-1)
Is it a mistake or Kyrandian remixed it two times ?

Chet Heflin
Link : site has closed
Thanks Wayback Machine : (http://web.archive.org/web/200901240...l?url=c.heflin)

Chevron
Link : http://www.chevvers.com/

Children of Bodom
Link : http://www.cobhc.com/
Blooddrunk [Heavy] -> Blooddrunk
Blooddrunk [Heavy] : Hard Rock -> Melodic Death Metal
Hellhounds On My Trail -> Hellhounds on My Trail
Hellhounds On My Trail : Heavy Metal -> Melodic Death Metal

Choofers
Link : http://soundcloud.com/asphyxzero

Chuk and Gek -> Chuk & Gek
Small typo, based on the link.
Is this the russian duo Chuk & Gek ? (http://chukigek.com/)

Chopin -> Frédéric Chopin
Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric_Chopin
Etude in E Major -> Étude Op. 10, No. 3 in E major
Just a suggestion. Feel free to do what you want with this. ^^
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89t...3_%28Chopin%29)
One Minute Waltz -> Waltz in D flat major, Op. 64, No. 1
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minute_Waltz). Same thing for v2.
Op.10 No.9 -> Étude Op. 10, No. 9 in F minor
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89t...9_%28Chopin%29)
Revolutionary Etude -> Étude Op. 10, No. 12 in C minor
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89t...2_%28Chopin%29)

ClariS remixed by taqumi

Clonepa
Link : http://fatalshapes.net/

Colorful Sounds Port

Constructor~

Coolboyrulez0 -> CBR
Source : (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...1&postcount=25)
Link : http://soundcloud.com/cbr

cornandbeans
Link : http://cornandbeans.newgrounds.com/ (check out, some of the links are different but leads at the same place)
{Adrenaline Pumper} -> {Adrinaline Pumper}
Was the mistake intended or not ?
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/60127)
Hero's Theme (w.i.p.) : Soundtrack -> Classical Crossover
Pokemon DnB -> Pokemon Drum N' Bass
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/60648)
Read The Mind -> Read the Mind
Small typo. (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/57667)
As stated before, if the {} are not meant to be in the title of the song, they should be removed.
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...17&postcount=7)

cornandbeans & DaGrahamCraka
Link : http://cornandbeans.newgrounds.com/

cosMo
Link : http://chemsys.cc/

Cosmovibe -> CosmoVibe
Link : http://cosmovibe.newgrounds.com/

Cranky
Link : http://www.rave-slave.com/
F : Was labeled under bubbles or Cranky at two different places
(http://www.rave-slave.com/cd.html) look at Feline Groove III
(http://felinegroove.shop-pro.jp/?pid=25680305)
Into The Night -> Into the Night
J219 (Ura-Rokkou Mix) -> J219 "Ura-Rokkou Mix"

Crimes!

cuevox -> Cuevox
Link : http://sound.jp/gokamura/

cybermiso
ecstatic ghost party as Nightmare : Electro/Dubstep/Rave -> Fidget House

[3.D] D

D-Latch
D-Latch is in fact DJ SymBiotiX but the song was posted under the alias D-Latch.
(http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9412)
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/82819)

D-VOR -> D_VOR
(http://web.archive.org/web/200801101...?bandID=560308)

Da Tweekaz

Dan & Jea

Daniel Strider
The Moment [Heavy] -> The Moment
The Moment : Electropop -> Pop/Rock
Your Grace [Heavy] -> Your Grace
Your Grace : Electronic Acoustic -> Pop/Rock

daniwell feat. Hatsune Miku
Link : http://aidn.jp/
Should we really credit Hatsune Miku as an artist ?

Daniwell-P -> daniwell

DarK NebuLa

Dark6
Link : looks like he deleted his account on Newgrounds
Wayback Machine is awesome : (http://web.archive.org/web/200904171...nds.com/audio/)

DarkbearX
Link : http://shamukh.newgrounds.com/

Darkest Hour
Link : http://officialdarkesthour.com/
Pathos : Acoustic Inst. -> Acoustic Rock

Darkesword -> DarkeSword
All links should be the same : http://www.darkesword.com/

darphfluffy
Angel Island Remix -> Island in the Sky
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/180063)

David Nevue

dBu
Not sure about the original titles for dBu, took the information from : (http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/DBu_music)
Pure In Asia -> Pure in Asia
Shanghai Girl of Meiji 17 -> Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17
(http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/%E7%B4...arlet_Rapsodia)
The Brain of the Moon -> the Brain of the Moon
The Brain of the Moon : Progressive Rock/Tou -> Progressive Rock
the Dream of Scarlet : Rock/Touhou -> Epic Rock
The Lunatic Princess -> the Lunatic Princess
The Lunatic Princess : Game Remix/Rock -> Game Remix
UNKnown Girl : Epic Rock/Touhou -> Epic Rock

Deadball P

Decibel Nation
Link : Really don't know if Low Pass Records want a link to their website, if so, the Facebook link should stay. Otherwise : http://soundcloud.com/dnationb

Detach M-STYLE
Wow, found nothing. I propose to remove the link on this one.

DEV/NULL -> Dev/Null
Looks like that's the official name he uses for his releases.
Link : http://soundcloud.com/devnull
grind2 -> Grind2
(http://soundcloud.com/devnull/grind2)
(http://www.discogs.com/DevNull-Necro...elease/1413761)

Digital Explosion
Link : http://www.digitalexplosion.fi/

Dimrain47
Some infos about him : (http://newgrounds.wikia.com/wiki/Dimrain47)

Disco Dan
Link : http://ocremix.org/artist/4285/disco-dan
Hesitated between the link to his profile or to the song.
Has also his homepage (http://www.discodan.org/), but there's nothing on this.

Dissonance
Link : his myspace page doesn't seem to work anymore
And I really can't find anything about him.

Disturbed
Weird how they don't have any widget. Do we have limitations concerning this artist ?
Inside The Fire [FFR Chart] -> Inside the Fire
Why FFR Chart ?
Inside The Fire [FFR Chart] : Rock -> Alternative Metal

DJ Acsent -> DJ Ascent
This really looks like a typo.
Link : I would propose to remove it. (Lastfm)
Found no information about this one.

Dj Aerogroove -> Aerogroove
I think the only place where I've seen him use "Dj Aerogroove" is on his Soundclick. Probably to distinct the User page from the Group page.
(http://members.soundclick.com/Aerogroove)
Some of his links leads to nowhere, they could refer to : http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=121135
Go Go Go Power Rangers -> GoGoGo Power Rangers
Night Of Flight -> Night of Flight
(http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=1253795)
Also, this is his FFR Profile : (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Naeguro/)
And his discography on his old website : (http://web.archive.org/web/200810152...scography.html)
See also, for corrections on titles : (http://web.archive.org/web/200810141...ads.html#album)

Dj Aerogroove -> Coburn remixed by Aerogroove
(only for We Interrupt This Program (AG Flash Floor Mix))
This is a remix of the song We Interrupt This Programme from Coburn.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7uJjY62WLc)
We Interrupt This Program (AG Flash Floor Mix) -> We Interrupt This Program (AG Flash Mix)
(http://web.archive.org/web/200810141...ads.html#album)

DJ Bladerunner
Link : http://www.myspace.com/nightwolfproductions, not sure if it's him, his name might also be changed
There seem to be another DJ BladeRunner. The other is from NYC.

DJ Chaos
Link : http://www.facebook.com/CH405music
Might be a little bit more relevant.

DJ Cristo -> djcristo
Link : http://djcristo.newgrounds.com/
I believe there is 3 different DJ Cristo.
1. DJ Cristo #1 is from Germany, makes Trance mixes and is pretty much known. (http://www.djcristo.co.uk/)
2. djcristo #2 is from California and make Hip-Hop songs. (http://soundcloud.com/djcristo-1)
3. djcristo #3 is from Illinois and makes DnB music on Newgrounds. (http://djcristo.newgrounds.com/)
The last one is the one we have permission.

Dj Destruction
FFR Evolution -> FFRevolution!
I'm really not sure it's the original title.
(http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=5283131)
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=12637)
X-Dreamer Final Cut -> [X]Dreamer
(http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&currentPage=2)
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ead.php?t=5740) & (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ead.php?t=5808)

DJ Donna Summer feat. t+pazolite -> DJ Donna Summer remixed by t+pazolite
Link : http://c-h-s.me/

DJ Gammer
Link : http://www.djgammer.com/

Dj GULIT
Link : http://gulitrecords.com/
Killer Dance Floor : Saw it written "Killer Dancefloor" but I didn't found a reliable source for that.

Dj hyperCouch
Link : http://djhypercouch.newgrounds.com/
Seems like he changes the casing of his name very often, I saw him used Dj HyperCouch, DJHyperCouch, dj Hypercouch...
Dj HyperCouch seems the most used by him. No proposition because I'm not sure about the change.
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=54628)
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=58430)
I think that was the original thread of the song : (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=61476)
Ninja Turtles Theme -> Ninja Turtles Remix
As stated in the original thread.

DJ KANKAOH
Link : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/DJ_KANKAOH/
Dance 2 This and Breaking the Common doesn't have the same link with others.
Dance 2 This : Dance -> Techno
Some info : (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=3218#post3218)
More info : (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...23&postcount=5)
Massive (FFR Edit) : Was the FFR Edit tag part of the title ?
Dance 2 This has a link to For Great Justice website, is there any explanation why ?

DJ Karbon -> Karbon
Name is Karbon on his Newgrounds account.
Is that him ? : (http://soundcloud.com/djkarbon)

DJ Kuhu
Website works but it can't display the characters for me.
His songs avalaible here : (http://a.kankitsu.net/)
Wasn't able to verify everything. Some links might be missed.

DJ Lain
There's another DJ LaiN, from Sweden : (https://soundcloud.com/djlain)

Dj Meas -> DjMeas
Link : http://soundcloud.com/harrymeas
Links for the song (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=2109383) and (https://soundcloud.com/harrymeas/infinite-blue-2005)

DJ Naphouse -> DJ NapHouse
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=13349)
Link : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ishRevolution/

DJ Nubbin -> Nubbin
Link : http://nubbinownz.newgrounds.com/
Alone Again At 4AM -> Alone Again at 4AM
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/156701)
Document 13b -> Document13b
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/121403)

DJ Plaeskool -> DJplaeskool
Change based on his website, it's either "DJplaeskool or djplaeskool", always in one word. First proposition seems the most official.
Link : http://djplaeskool.com/
Domani was made somewhere between 2002 and 2004. (http://djplaeskool.com/musicarchive.htm)

DJ Plasticup
Currently no information about this artist.

DJ RageVI -> Rage
Link : http://rage.newgrounds.com/ (Uber Rave v2 has a mistake)
For FFR -> Expeditive Techno
The full name on NG is "Expeditive Techno - For FFR" and I believe the For FFR tag was for identification.
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4401)
NES-Style Eye of the Tiger -> NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/101998)
Teh Tricky Techno -> Teh Tricky Techno!
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2427)
Uber Rave -> Uber-Rave!
Uber Rave -> Uber-Rave! v2
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1132)

DJ S3RL -> S3RL
The two are correct but S3RL is more used.
Link : http://soundcloud.com/s3rl

DJ Sharpnel
Sources tend to differs on the capitalization of songs. I used VGMdb for the propositions since I think it is the most reliable source.
If we choose Discogs for the source, Policy In The Sky! should be written Policy in the Sky!
Blue Army -> BLUE ARMY
(http://vgmdb.net/album/6670)
Hey Hey Monkey -> HEY HEY MONKEY
(http://vgmdb.net/album/6671)
Ivaltek -> IVALTEK
(http://vgmdb.net/album/6668)
Little God Ch@nnel -> LITTLE GOD CH@NNEL
(http://vgmdb.net/album/6487)
Master Maid -> MASTER MAID
(http://vgmdb.net/album/10128)
Nippon Zenkoku GABA Ondo -> Nippon Zenkoku Gaba Ondo
(http://vgmdb.net/album/6701)
Policy In The Sky! -> Policy in the Sky!
(http://vgmdb.net/album/6691)
Pretty Green Onions -> PRETTY GREEN ONIONS
(http://vgmdb.net/album/6701)
Same Dream -> SAME DREAM
Shind Bad -> SHIND BAD
Solitude Sun -> SOLITUDE SUN
(http://vgmdb.net/album/6670)
Strangeprogram -> STRANGEPROGRAM
Takecore of Yourself -> TAKECORE OF YOURSELF
(http://vgmdb.net/album/6668)
Zephon : Just a note, but it can be translated to Xephon.
Razor and Crazyjayde say it should be changed to "World Sound". (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=4364)

DJ Tepples
Link : http://www.pineight.com/

DJ WongTong
Link : http://msxomega.newgrounds.com/
Sunless Daybreak [Standard] -> Sunless Daybreak
Sunless Daybreak [Heavy] -> Sunless Daybreak v2

dj-nate -> dj-Nate
Based on his Newgrounds account.

DJ.Utaemon
Link : http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a020161/
Sakura Blue Sky -> Sakura BLUE SKY
(http://www.muzie.ne.jp/songs/227442/)

DJAirWave
Now known as DJ Earthlight, posted the song Pokemon GSC Elite Four on his Newgrounds account.

djcristo
Link : http://djcristo.newgrounds.com/audio/

DJKJ
Might ask directly to dore where he post his music and if current information are accurate.

djpretzel
Bubble Bobble Hillbilly Rodeo -> Hillbilly Rodeo
(http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR00015/)

DJS -> /DJS\
Based on his website and about section : (http://djshardhouse.com/about.html)

DJS vs KgZ -> /DJS\ vs KgZ
Might ask directly to KgZ for more information about 3020.

DJSBX -> DJ SymBiotiX

djshox -> DJ ShoX
Based on his Soundclick account : (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...m?bandID=94352)

DJ_Ossa
Name could be changed to Dj_Ossa to fit with his account here.
Link : http://www.djossa.com/ (currently down but plans to revive it in the next few months)
(http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3691/djossa.png)

DM Ashura
Surprisingly, everything's seems in order.

DM Ashura feat. DJ Amuro -> DM Ashura feat. D.J. Amuro

DM Ashura feat. DJ Vix-N

DM Ashura feat. Fixx

DM Ashura feat. Tiger Yamato -> DM Ashura feat. tiger YAMATO
(http://vgmdb.net/artist/2073)
(http://www.discogs.com/artist/tiger+YAMATO)

Doormouse

DOT96

Dr1010
Link : http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=560308
Has multiple aliases : (http://web.archive.org/web/200801101...?bandID=560308)
Basically, I think he changed his name to Foxen and remove all the aliases. It's the same page, but under a different name. So there are some changes :
Desperation ~Pandemic Day Mix~ : Dr1010 -> Enoch
Innocent Decay : Dr1010 -> D-Cypher SubSys KERNEL
Kaleidoscope : Dr1010 -> 10:Hearts
ROAR (Rage Mix) : Dr1010 -> Enoch #Style
Seed : Dr1010 -> ALOPEX
Now, for the name changes :
Innocent Decay -> innocent//decay
Seed -> seed
Didn't found any information about August (Hyper Euro Twin Turbo Mix) and Snowball Fight. I'm sure they are under a different alias but I couldn't find anything.
Has an account on Stepmania.com. I think it's safe to contact him, but I doubt he's active anymore.

Draigun
Link : http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=329009
Is this him ? (http://www.djdraigun.com/)
A Kidney Stone -> a kidney stone
(http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=7184044)
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/246152)
Etude To A Dragon -> Etude For A Dragon or Etude for a Dragon
(http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=329009)
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/94643)
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...09&postcount=9)
Speed Limit 38 -> Speed.Limit.38
(http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=3135574)

Drugstore Cowboy

Drumcorps
Down : Drum'n Bass Screamo -> Breakcore
Grist : Grindcore -> Cybergrind
(pretty close, Cybergrind is more specific)
Saddest RMX : Extreme Grunge -> Cybergrind

Drunk Optimus

Duran Duran Duran
Link : http://soundcloud.com/duranduranduran

[3.E] E

East Clubbers

Eiya
Link : http://www.muzie.ne.jp/cgi-bin/artist.cgi?id=a002528
Relic Expedition Inanotherstar -> relic expedition inanotherstar
Original submission on Muzie : (http://www.muzie.ne.jp/songs/72494/)
Name is originally "relic expedition inanotherstar", not sure about any change on this.

Ekowraith feat. Kyrandian
Link : http://porterrobinsonofficial.com/
I'm Just A DJ -> I'm Just a DJ
(http://www.myspace.com/ekowraithmusi...g-mix-31994088)
Trying to understand when he made this song. It's not listed anywhere except on Youtube. On Kyrandian channel : (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qEqiCVT9Us)

Empyreon
Link : http://empyreon.bandcamp.com/
Eternal Nightmare [Heavy] -> Eternal Nightmare
Eternal Nightmare [Heavy] : Electrometal -> Power Metal
Flying High [Heavy] -> Flying High
Flying High [Heavy] : Electrometal -> Melodic Death Metal

en Cu- Suta Taira
Link : http://www.stahe.jp/
Not sure if we should change it.

Envy
Link : http://envy.newgrounds.com/
~Absolute Zero~ -> Absolute Zero
Counter Strike Gun Sounds -> Counter Strike Gun sounds
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/83672)
CS Custom Gun Sounds -> Cs Custom Gun sounds
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/67166)
Kirby's Dream Land -> Kirbys ~Dream~Land or Kirbys Dream Land (if we choose to ignore characters)
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/65936)

Ephixia feat. Veela

Esu Kurasu

Exluded
The band doesn't exist anymore, the last traces you can find is this message board :
(http://pub5.bravenet.com/forum/stati...875&frmid=2325)
They changed their name to "The Offbeats"
(http://www.myspace.com/theoffbeats420) (this might be a good link to replace the one in place)
Funny thread there : (http://pub5.bravenet.com/forum/stati...18019&cmd=show)
Kudos to Crazyjayde for finding this top secret stuff.

[3.F] F

F-777 -> Klaus Badelt remixed by F-777
(only for He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX)

F. Chopin / B. Hisamori -> Frédéric Chopin / Bunji Hisamori
Link : http://www.classicalarchives.com/contributor/1000.html
Winter Wind Etude -> Étude Op. 25, No. 11

F. Chopin / B. Krueger -> Frédéric Chopin / Bernd Krueger
Link : http://www.piano-midi.de/
Black Key Etude -> Étude Op. 10, No. 5

F. Chopin / Xandertrax -> Frédéric Chopin / Xandertrax
Link : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Xandertrax/
Prelude No. 7 -> Prélude Op. 28, No. 7

F.T.S.
Complete full name is "Full Time Soldiers". Some useful information here : (http://www.streetlevelrecords.com/di...remaster-2000/)

FALL
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think BEER MY FRIEND was created for The BMS of Fighters, then was remixed, then appeared on the compilation album under the name BEER MY BEST FRIEND.

felys feat. Aki Misawa
Thank god for this page : (http://vjarmy.com/wiki/index.php/Tokimoriuta)

fen
Link doesn't work. Can't find more info about the artist.

Fether
Link : http://nekomimi.name/ (http://fz.bms.ms/ doesn't load for me :S)
Is this an alias of Nekomimi Mahoutsukai ?

FFmusic DJ -> Delerium remixed by FFmusic Dj
Link : http://soundcloud.com/ffmusicdj
The song is originally by Delerium : (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvqlI0Hv9f4)
FFmusic Dj remixed it a countless number of times.
The name of the song is "Silence (Hap Mix)".
(http://ffmusicdj.blogspot.ca/2006/01...e-hap-mix.html)

FFMusicDJ -> FFmusic Dj remixed by SGX
(only for Runny Mornings (SGX Mix)
Might be useful : (http://ffmusicdj.blogspot.ca/2007/10...-mornings.html)
Link : http://www.sgxmusic.com/

FFmusic DJ vs SGX -> FFmusic Dj & SGX
It's a collaboration remix from the game Shining Force III. (http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01052/)
Link : http://soundcloud.com/ffmusicdj

Fiction Plane
Link : http://www.fictionplane.com/ (it doesn't load for me atm)
Two Sisters [Heavy] -> Two Sisters
Two Sisters [Heavy] : Pop Rock -> Britpop

Fighter X
Link : http://soundcloud.com/fighterx

flashygoodness
Link : http://flashygoodness.com/
Fall into Night -> Fall Into Night
(http://store.flashygoodness.com/albu...-nightfall-ost)
With a Cherry On Top -> With a Cherry on Top
(http://store.flashygoodness.com/albu...for-cherry-ost)

FlexE
Link : http://www.bennjordan.com/
i love (orange things) -> I Love (Orange Things)
(http://www.discogs.com/FlexE-Program...release/318834)

Folly
Brooks Was Here [Heavy] -> Brooks Wuz Here
(http://www.amazon.com/Resist-Conveni.../dp/B000E1159A)
(http://www.allmusic.com/album/resist...e-mw0000354545)

Foozogz

For Great Justice (feat Sashcat) -> For Great Justice! feat. Sashcat

For Great Justice!
Link : http://www.fgjmusic.net/
Evil Approaches -> Evil Approaches!
(http://www.fgjmusic.net/) under CD For Great Justice!
Noir (Remixed) -> Noir Remixed

Franz Liszt
La Campanella -> Étude No. 3
Not sure how we should write it.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandes...es_de_Paganini)
Molto Vivace -> Transcendental Étude No. 2

Franz Liszt / A. Laviano -> Franz Liszt / Antonio Laviano
Link : http://www.youtube.com/user/anfalagu or http://www.classicalarchives.com/composer/989.html

Franz Liszt arr. Xandertrax -> Franz Liszt / Xandertrax
Mephisto Waltz -> Mephisto Waltz No. 1
It's actually the very first part of the first Mephisto Waltz.
edit : subin says Xandertrax didn't perform the song (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...0&postcount=11)
Not sure about the change anymore.

FreddeGredde
Link : http://freddegredde.com/

Freedom Call
Link : http://www.freedom-call.net/
Dimensions : Rock -> Power Metal
Rise Up : Melodic Metal -> Power Metal
The Rhythm Of Life -> The Rhythm of Life
The Rhythm Of Life : Mellow Rock -> Power Metal
The Wanderer : Epic Rock -> Power Metal

Freezepop -> Freezepop remixed by Boothnavy
(only for Bike Thief) (http://www.discogs.com/Freezepop-Hi-...release/267298)
Link : http://www.freezepop.net/
It should normally refer to a boothnavy site, but I found no trace of him, except (http://soundcloud.com/boothnavy) and (http://www.myspace.com/boothnavy).
I'm not sure that's him.

Freezepop -> Freezepop remixed by Mark Saunders
(only for Less Talk More Rokk)
Link : http://www.marksaunders.com/

Freezepop -> Freezepop remixed by Robotkid
(only for Science Genius Girl)
Link : http://www.robotkid.com/

Fritz Kreisler and jimerax -> Fritz Kreisler / jimerax
Link : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/jimerax/

Funtastic Power!
Link : http://www.keaton-world.com/
300 This is Sparta EXTENDED Mix -> 300 This is Sparta (EXTENDED fun times mix)
Correct me if I'm wrong. (http://www.keaton-world.com/tracks.html)
Leeroy Jenkins (Fun Time Mix) -> Leeroy Jenkins (fun times mix)
(http://www.keaton-world.com/tracks.html)

Furries in a Blender

Futuristic Sex Robotz
Link : http://futuristicsexrobotz.net/

[3.G] G

G-DARIA

Galaxee
Crow Song -> The Crow Song
(http://www.discogs.com/Galaxee-The-C...elease/1275978)
(http://www.galaxee.no/disc.html)

General Fuzz

Girl

Glome
Link : http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a013330/
Crystal Wind -> Crystal Wind -hisui mix-
(http://www.muzie.ne.jp/player/82886/#) (looks like it's the same song)
Crystal Wind : Theme -> Artcore
Ska de Chocobo might be Ska De Chocobo!! (Do Da Ska!) but this is uncertain.
(http://www.discogs.com/Glome-Glome-O...release/861360)

Glome & Hiroshi Sakimoto -> Glome
Trisection was originally composed by Hitoshi Sakimoto & Masaharu Iwata and was later remixed by Glome.
Since we do not list composers for video games compositions, only the remixer should remains.
Link : http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a013330/
Trisection and Trisection v2 : Hard Rock -> Heavy Metal or Power Metal

Godspeed
Link : http://www.vivix.info/g5/ (Sigh has a different link)

Gogol Bordello -> Gogol Bordello remixed by Bassnectar
Link : http://www.bassnectar.net/

Good Job Company -> The Good Job Company
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...5&postcount=21)
Link : doesn't work, I propose to not put any or maybe ask directly to Jewpin or SpookG ? There's also http://www.last.fm/music/The+Good+Job+Company but it's barely relevant here.

Goukisan
Guitar Vs Piano -> Guitar Vs. Piano
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/15233)

Grand Thaw

guna
For subconsciousness, the artist might be "Guna with Team kyukkyu", but there's almost no information I was able to find.
Found no information about "Lunar Eclipse - a nation of moon #6" and "Yukitsuki-yashou" at all.

Gunther & The Sunshine Girls -> Günther
(http://www.gunthernet.com/)
Ding Dong Song [Light] -> Ding Dong Song v1
Ding Dong Song [Standard] -> Dong Dong Song v2
(if we ever change the bracket system to the "v" system)

Gunther feat. Samantha Fox -> Günther feat. Samantha Fox

[3.H] H

Halo Nova & Sidedraft

Hamu
Link : http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a011917/
For future reference, song page : (http://www.muzie.ne.jp/songs/86769/)

Hatebreed
Link : http://www.hatebreed.com/
Doomsayer [Heavy] -> Doomsayer
Doomsayer [Heavy] : Hardcore Metal -> Metalcore

Haydn -> Hadyn
What a typo : http://s3k.ocremix.org/php/media.php
Link : http://soundcloud.com/hadyn
Three Ring Nightfall might be named "Three Ring Nightfall (Carnival Night)", if you check the downloads on this page : (http://s3k.ocremix.org/php/media.php)

Heartseeker7
Link : http://heartseeker7.newgrounds.com/

HellboundDochi -> Hellbound-Dochi
(http://www.youtube.com/user/HellboundDochi)

Hexx -> HeckXX
He seems to use this pseudo way more often.
(http://heckxx.bandcamp.com/)
(http://soundcloud.com/heckxx)
(http://ohmytracks.com/#/music/HeckXX)
Is this him ? : (http://www.myspace.com/heckxx) (http://www.myspace.com/JeffTadashi) (http://jefftadashi.com/)

Hi-G remixed by DM Ashura

Hideki Naganuma
Link : http://soundcloud.com/hideki-naganuma/

Hiro
Found little to no information about this person. (http://o2jam.wikia.com/wiki/Hiro)

Hoisin Sauce

[3.I] I

I Set My Friends On Fire -> I Set My Friends on Fire
Link : http://www.facebook.com/ismfofmusic
(their last login on their Myspace is from 2011)
Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beerholder [Heavy] -> Beauty Is in the Eye of the Beerholder
Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beerholder [Heavy] : Heavy Metal -> Crunkcore

I:GOR
Lot of variations around his name, I saw I:Gor and I:gor multiple times.
CORETOON : The only place where I see it in full caps is on Soundcloud (http://soundcloud.com/i-gor/coretoon-final-preview). Name might be "Coretoon".

Ikodo Moonstrife
Link : http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ikodomoonstrife/
(not active on Soundclick anymore)

Injury and Koji Kondo -> injury
(no need to credit Koji Kondo since it's a video game remix)
Link : http://ocremix.org/artist/4291/injury
(she has a website, but it's not updated)
SuperMario 8bit Eighties Remix -> 8-bit Eighties
This correction has been proposed multiple times in the past : (http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR00428/)

Inspector K
Link : http://www.kyle-ward.com/ (the link for Infection is wrong)
Disconnected -mobius- -> "Disconnected -Mobius-"
Appears in the game like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOiPKLf-MLE). Look at song selection on the left at the beginning.
See also : (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=44)

IOSYS
Danzai Yamaxanadu! -> Convictor Yamaxanadu!
(http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/%E6%9D...82%B2%E3%83%8F)
(http://vgmdb.net/album/17947)
Not sure about this change... The romanized title is correctly translated, Convictor Yamaxanadu seems more used/official in english sources.

iPatch -> Charlotte Summer remixed by iPatcH
Link : http://www.theoneelectronic.com/
I'm puzzled because this is a remix of a remix. The original song is from Charlotte Summer, then it was remixed multiple times by jihnsius, and one of those remix was the inspiration for iPatch's version. The problem is, I don't know if the artist name should be iPatch, jihnsius remixed by iPatch or Charlotte Summer remixed by iPatch. :S (see http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=42942)
(http://soundcloud.com/jihnsius/track...at=html&page=3)
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=42942)
Wish (Reprise) -> Wish (8bit Reprise)

Is-m

Isaac Shepard
Leaves In The Wind -> Leaves in the Wind
(http://www.isaacshepard.com/music/deep-joy/)
(http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Joy/dp/B0...t_mus_ep_dpi_2)

[3.J] J

J.R. Morton / B. R. Tubb -> Jelly Roll Morton / Benjamin Robert Tubb
Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelly_Roll_Morton

J.S. Bach -> Johann Sebastian Bach
Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Sebastian_Bach
Badinerie -> Suite No. 2 in B minor, BWV 1067, Badinerie
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchest...or.2C_BWV_1067)
(http://imslp.org/wiki/Orchestral_Sui...n_Sebastian%29)

Jacques Offenbach
Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Offenbach
The piece is from an opera called "Orpheus in the Underworld", from Act II, Scene 2. Commonly known as "Can-can" but the real name is the "Infernal Galop".
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orpheus_in_the_Underworld)
Can Can (Piano Version) -> Infernal Galop

JAKAZiD

Jankenpopp

Jason Covenant
Might have made the songs under his alias "Prophecy" but that's uncertain. Maybe he wanted to have his real name to appear in the game, we could PM him about that.
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...5BProphecy%5D/)

Jason Forrest
Link : http://soundcloud.com/jason-forrest
Song of the second moon -> Song of the Second Moon
(http://www.myspace.com/jason_forrest...-moon-49951105)
(http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page...0Second%20Moon)

Jea
I am Maid -> I'm a Maid
(http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/entir...ns-over-37768/) see [SRPC0004]
(http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Sharpnel-S...release/228447) see notes

Jea & Lemmy -> High Speed Music Team Sharpnel
They had this name when they made their very first albums. See the back cover in which NaiNai 69 is featured :
(http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=1783521)

Jennifer Thomas

Jeremy Lim
Link : http://www.jeremylimmusic.com/
Made a lot of change on his website (http://www.jeremylim.ca/). Now, it serves as a portfolio/portal for his photography.

Jewpinthethird
Which link should be used ?
(http://fish.lightdarkness.net/tfs/)
(http://thefatssabobah.bandcamp.com/)
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ewpinthethird/)

Jihnsius
Link : http://soundcloud.com/jihnsius
I'm unsure if the artist should be Charlotte Summer remixed by Jihnsius.
It doesn't feature any vocals by Charlotte Summer but it shares the same name, and Jihnsius uploaded a version with the vocals on Soundcloud :

(http://soundcloud.com/jihnsius/jihns...arlotte-summer)
Also, any reason

Jon Brownell
Damn, any info about him ?

Jon Schmidt
All Of Me -> All of Me
(http://www.jonschmidt.com/catalog/pr...products_id=31)

Jon Schmidt & Steven Sharp Nelson -> The Piano Guys
This is actually a cover version of Faith Hill's version. As for the name, they are more known as The Piano Guys.
Where Are You Christmas doesn't have a "?" as seen on the cover. (http://www.lastfm.fr/music/The+Piano...+You+Christmas)

Jordan Neff
Link : http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=441871

Joy Electric
Dance To Moroder -> Dance to Moroder
(http://www.joyelectric.com/albums/items/starcadia.html)
(http://joyelectric.bandcamp.com/album/starcadia)

JT Bruce
Link : http://www.subjectruin.net/ or http://jtbruce.net/

Julius Fucik -> Julius Fučík
Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_...%28composer%29

Just Will
Info about Just Died : (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=2159426)

[3.K] K

Kajmaster Kajet
The Pylons Are TRAP BALLS -> The Pylons are TRAP BALLS
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzSWdj4izHM)

katoh
Waltz of Spring -> waltz of spring
(http://www.muzie.ne.jp/songs/272058/)
Not sure about his name in Japanese.

KaW
Galaxy9 -> Galaxy-9
(http://www.discogs.com/KaW-Synthsations/release/2030056)
(http://www.allmusic.com/album/synthsations-mw0001550843)
(http://www.amazon.com/Synthsations/d...sim_dmusic_a_1)
Oasis (ITG Cut) -> Oasis
Version featured in ITG. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1weYNEnrx8)
Oasis -Long Version- -> Oasis v2
This was the version featured on his CD Synthsations (http://www.discogs.com/KaW-Synthsations/release/2030056)
Problem, the two versions shares the exact same name. Not sure exactly what to do here.

KaW vs Smiley vs Inspector K
Link : http://www.kyle-ward.com/

KBit
Link : http://www.kyle-ward.com/
(link for Frozen Fire)

Kelly Rowland
Link : http://kellyrowland.com/
Work (S. Pitron & M. Sanna Radio Edit) [Heavy] -> Work (Steve Pitron & Max Sanna Radio Edit)

KgZ
Jazzman - Super Mario Bros -> Jazzman -Super Mario Bros-
(http://www.macjams.com/song/50980)
Lost In Mind -> Lost in Mind (Eva's OP)
(http://www.macjams.com/song/41618)
Mute City Remix -> Mute City
(http://www.macjams.com/song/31292)
ShapeShifter -> Shapeshifter
(http://www.macjams.com/song/33156)
Waltz In The Rain -> Waltz in the Rain
(http://www.macjams.com/song/61799)

Kil
Link : http://www.muzie.ne.jp/cgi-bin/artist.cgi?id=a033045
Why Touhou 1 and Touhou 2 ?

Kita Khyber

Kitsune^2 -> Kitsune²

KittenLoveX
Link : http://kittenlovex.newgrounds.com/

Kkrusty
Link : http://www.kkrusty.com/

kLuTz
Link : http://ocremix.org/artist/4438/klutz
A World Of Piano -> A World of Piano
(http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR00811/)

Klutz -> kLuTz
Link : http://ocremix.org/artist/4438/klutz
600 AD in Piano -> 600 A.D. in Piano
(http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01040/)

KO the Legend -> The Ting Tings feat. KO the Legend
Shut Up and Let Me Go ( w The Ting Tings) [Heavy] -> Shut Up and Let Me Go (Remix)
(http://www.mixtapetorrent.com/clinto...not-you-rapper)
Based on the second picture, the title of track should be : Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings featuring KO (Remix)
Shut Up and Let Me Go ( w The Ting Tings) [Heavy] : Pops -> Pop

Kola Kid
Link : http://soundcloud.com/kolakid

kommisar
Chrome Gadget Zone 8bit mix -> Chrome Gadget Zone 8-bit mix
(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/247385)

kommisar vs. Zaghurim

Kryptos
Link : doesn't work since 2009 : (http://web.archive.org/web/200904211...ce-cp.com/kry/)
Nothing found about this artist.

KURi-ZiLL
Link : http://www.geocities.jp/kuri_zill/
Keep On Lovin' You : Eurobeat -> Hyper J-Pop
memories -> Memories
(http://soundcloud.com/kuri-zill/memories/s-5Uh0r)
(http://www.geocities.jp/kuri_zill/muzic/works1.htm#g)
reveal yourself -> Reveal yourself
(http://www.muzie.ne.jp/songs/108144/)

KV
Link : http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a052826/
(current link is terrible state)

Kyrn -> Kyrandian
Link : http://soundcloud.com/kyrandian

[3.L] L

working on it...

[3.M] M

[3.N] N

[3.O] O

[3.P] P

[3.Q] Q

[3.R] R

[3.S] S

[3.T] T

[3.U] U

[3.V] V

[3.W] W

[3.X] X

[3.Y] Y

[3.Z] Z

[5] Musical genres cleanup

[5.1] Genre tree

Code:
Ambient

Blues

Classical Music
∟ Baroque Music
∟ Orchestral
∟ Renaissance Music
∟ Romanticism

Country

Disco
∟ Electro-Disco
    ∟ Hi-NRG
    ∟ Eurobeat
∟ Nu-Disco

East Listening
∟ Lounge

Electronic	
∟ Breakbeat (Breakbeats, Breaks)	
    ∟ Big Beat
    ∟ Hardcore Breaks (hard breaks, hardcore breakbeats)
∟ Chiptune (8-bit, 8bit, chip music, chiptunes)	
∟ Downtempo	
∟ Drum and Bass (Drum & Bass, Drum 'n' Bass, DnB, D 'n' B, D&B, Drum&Bass)	
    ∟ Atmospheric Drum and Bass (Intelligent Drum and Bass)
    ∟ Drumstep
    ∟ Hardstep
    ∟ Jungle
    ∟ Liquid Funk
    ∟ Neurofunk
    ∟ Techstep
∟ Dubstep	
    ∟ Drumstep
∟ Electro	
∟ Electro-Disco	
    ∟ Hi-NRG
    ∟ Eurobeat
∟ Eurodance (Euro-Dance, Euro Dance, E-Dance)	
∟ Hardcore
    ∟ Hardcore Breaks (Hard Breaks, Hardcore Breakbeats)
    ∟ Gabber (Gabba)
        ∟ Nu-Style Gabber
    ∟ Happy Hardcore
    ∟ J-Core
    ∟ Speedcore
    ∟ Terrorcore
    ∟ Trancecore (Freeform)
∟ House	
    ∟ Acid House
    ∟ Deep House
    ∟ Electro House
    ∟ Nu-Disco
    ∟ Progressive House
    ∟ Tech House
∟ Makina	
∟ Moombahton	
    ∟ Moombahcore
∟ Techno	
    ∟ Acid Techno
    ∟ Ambient Techno
    ∟ Tech House
∟ Trance	
    ∟ Ambient Trance
    ∟ Dream Trance
    ∟ Euro-Trance (Euro Trance, Eurotrance, Hands Up, Handz Up)
    ∟ Goa Trance
    ∟ Nu-NRG
    ∟ Progressive Trance
    ∟ Tech Trance
    ∟ Uplifting Trance (Epic Trance)
∟ Electropop (Electro Pop)	
∟ Glitch	
∟ IDM (Intelligent Dance Music)	
    ∟ Breakcore
        ∟ Raggacore
    ∟ Drill and Bass (Drill 'n' Bass)
    ∟ Flashcore (Glitchcore)
∟ Nu Jazz	
∟ Synth Pop (Synthpop)	
    ∟ Bitpop

Experimental
∟ Glitch
∟ Noise (Noisy)
∟ Sound Collage

Folk
∟ Folk Pop
∟ Ragtime

Hip Hop (Hip-Hop)
∟ Crunkcore
∟ East Coast Hip Hop
∟ Gangsta Rap
∟ Nerdcore

Industrial

Jazz
∟ Big Band
∟ Free Jazz
∟ Jazz-Funk (Jazz Funk)
∟ Jazz Fusion
∟ Samba-Jazz
∟ Smooth Jazz
∟ Swing

New Age

Pop
∟ Dance-Pop (Dance Pop)	
    ∟ Eurodance (Euro-Dance, Euro Dance, E-Dance)
∟ Electropop (Electro Pop)	
∟ Folk Pop (Folk-Pop)
∟ French Pop
∟ J-Pop (J Pop, Japanese Pop)
∟ K-Pop (Korean Pop)
∟ Pop Rock (Pop-Rock)
    ∟ Piano Rock
    ∟ Power Pop (Powerpop)
    ∟ Soft Rock
∟ Synth Pop (Synthpop)
    ∟ Bitpop

R&B (RnB)
∟ Funk

Rock
∟ Acoustic Rock	
∟ Alternative Rock (Alt-Rock)	
    ∟ Grunge
    ∟ Indie Rock
    ∟ Industrial Rock
    ∟ Jangle Pop
∟ Emo	
    ∟ Screamo
∟ Gothic Rock	
∟ Hard Rock	
∟ Metal	
    ∟ Alternative Metal
        ∟ Nu Metal
    ∟ Death Metal
    ∟ Gothic Metal
    ∟ Grindcore
    ∟ Heavy Metal (Traditional Metal)
    ∟ Industrial Metal
    ∟ Melodic Metalcore
    ∟ Metalcore
    ∟ Power Metal
    ∟ Progressive Metal
    ∟ Speed Metal
    ∟ Thrash Metal
∟ New Wave	
∟ Pop Rock (Pop-Rock)	
    ∟ Piano Rock
    ∟ Power Pop (Powerpop)
    ∟ Soft Rock
∟ Post-Rock (Post Rock)	
∟ Progressive Rock	
∟ Psychedelic Rock	
∟ Punk Rock	
    ∟ Hardcore Punk
        ∟ Grindcore
        ∟ Metalcore
    ∟ Pop Punk
    ∟ Ska Punk
∟ Rock & Roll (Rock and Roll, Rock 'n' Roll)	

Regional Music
∟ Bossa Nova
∟ Flamenco
∟ MPB
∟ Reggae
    ∟ Dub
∟ Samba
∟ Ska

Descriptor
∟ Children's Music
∟ Christmas Music
∟ Comedy
∟ Halloween Music
∟ Soundtracks
∟ Video Game Music

[5.2] Genre propositions

Click here for spreadsheet

[10] FFR Song List updates

This post is reserved to take note of any change to the FFR Song List.
I'm uploading this post in a span of one to three days after a correction has been made. I'm including a date to track when the corrections were made.
Note that I can't track if there's any change for the artist's link.

Legend
In green are new songs that were added to the database.
In red are songs that were removed from the database.
In grey are changes made to a song.

Hint : If you want to find a change concerning a specific song, quote this post and hit CTRL+F.

- Autumn Insomnia Session
- Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX)
- Galaxy9
- May The Triforce Be With You
- On the Origin of Species (Evolution)
- Syntax

- Aztec Templing (Techno-Titlan Mix) : Hi-G Remixed by DM Ashura -> Hi-G remixed by DM Ashura
- Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) : ClariS Remixed by taqumi -> ClariS remixed by taqumi
- Crash Up Against The Inevitable : Vorpal (Remixed by Cardopusher) -> Vorpal remixed by Cardopusher
- Crystalis - House Leaves (Long) : SNK - Remixed by Neo Storm -> SNK remixed by Neo Storm
- Crystalis - House Leaves (Remix) : SNK - Remixed by Neo Storm -> SNK remixed by Neo Storm
- honki sentai majirenjaa -MAJI eurobeat version- : TAG (remixed by YU) -> TAG remixed by YU
- Insomnia (Acid Paradox remix) : Remixed by Acid Paradox -> Mr FijiWiji remixed by Acid Paradox
- Jasmine (Camelrape Remix) : Oli G Remixed by Ephexis & Helikaon -> Oli G remixed by Ephexis & Helikaon
- Never Enough (xKrmix) : Marcie Remixed by xKore -> Marcie remixed by xKore

- Aerospace
- Case Closed
- G air
- Jack-the-Ripper
- Kind im Einschlummern
- To Make the End of Battle

- Blue Noah : DJ Sharpnel -> Neon Genesis Gabbangelion
- DT Rabbit Blood Festival : DJ Sharpnel -> en Cu- Suta Taira
- Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star : DJ Sharpnel -> Jea
- Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star v2 : DJ Sharpnel -> Jea
- Kakke Ecko -> Kakke Ecko (I Love J-Core Forever Mixxx)
- Kakke Ecko (I Love J-Core Forever Mixxx) : DJ Sharpnel -> Society Suckers
- Kamonene 100% : DJ Sharpnel -> Jea
- Makiba : DJ Sharpnel -> Jea
- M.A.M.A. : DJ Sharpnel -> Jea
- NaiNai 69 : DJ Sharpnel -> Jea & Lemmy
- Policy In The Sky -> Policy In The Sky!
- Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Remix) -> Torinouta (The Speed Freak's Noise Rave Remix)
- Torinouta (The Speed Freak's Noise Rave Remix) : DJ Sharpnel -> LIA remixed by The Speed Freak

- Ding Dong Song [Light] : G nther & The Sunshine Girls -> Gunther & The Sunshine Girls
- Ding Dong Song [Standard] : G nther & The Sunshine Girls -> Gunther & The Sunshine Girls
- DT Rabbit Blood Festival : en Cu- Suta Taira -> en Cu- Suta Taira
- Tutti Frutti Summer Love : G nther & The Sunshine Girls -> Gunther & The Sunshine Girls

- All Of Me
- Breakbeat Acid
- Carrots
- Gotta Catch 'Em All
- Pork and Beans
- Zeitmesser

- G air : 73 -> 71

- Fall Silently : Ephixa ft. Veela -> Ephixa feat. Veela

- Blindfolds Aside : Hard Rock -> Progressive Metal
- Bloodmeat [Heavy] : Punk -> Progressive Metal
- Brooks Was Here [Heavy] : Screamo -> Hardcore Punk
- Bury the Hatchet : Punk Rock -> Progressive Metal
- The Divine Suicide of K [Heavy] : Thrash -> Progressive Metal
- Turn Soonest to the Sea [Oni] : Thrash -> Progressive Metal

- Undiscovered Colors
- Synesthetic feat. Russ Anderson : 7 -> 28

- May The Triforce Be With You : 68 -> 66
- Big Blue v2 : 33 -> 35

- CAPTAIN JACK (GRANDALE REMIX)
- cheerful forest
- Countdown
- Endless Tewi-ma Park
- Poppin' Shower
- Shadows
- Walking on Water

- Just why : 69 -> 71
- Midnight Dragon : 67 -> 69
- super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome) : 69 -> 71

- BF2014
- Colibri
- Galaxy
- Internet Heroes
- Mabi V2
- My Little Pony Medley [Standard]

- Danzai Yamaxanadu! : Dance -> Dance 2

- Black Wing Metamorphosis : Behanjc -> behanjc
- Brainwave : Behanjc -> behanjc
- Final Step : Behanjc -> behanjc
- Frozen Rain : Behanjc -> behanjc
- Garyuutensei : Behanjc -> behanjc
- Mario Minor : Behanjc -> behanjc
- Piano Etude (Gymnastics) : Behanjc -> behanjc
- R8U Another : Behanjc -> behanjc
- Radio Heads : Behanjc -> behanjc
- The Entertainer : Behanjc -> behanjc
- The Lunatic Princess : Behanjc -> behanjc

- Blackout [Breathe Carolina]
- Still Blastin
- Within Life

- CAPTAIN JACK (GRANDALE REMIX)
- Blackout -> Blackout [The Flashbulb]

- Still Blastin : 70 -> 69

- Alchemy
- R176 v2
- Rarity Attempts 400 Dresses (LOOMING MIX)
- Tokimori Uta
- With a Cherry On Top

- Alchemy : 66 -> 65
- Gotta Catch 'Em All : 75 -> 73
- R176 v2 : 71 -> 70
- Rarity Attempts 400 Dresses (LOOMING MIX) : 75 -> 76
- With a Cherry On Top : Arcade -> Misc, 20 -> 22

- 13th, Friday : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Adult's Sketchbook : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Blue Rose : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- bmv.578 : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Cinnamon Roll : OSTER Project feat. Hatsune Miku et al. -> OSTER project feat. Hatsune Miku et al.
- Cosmic Orchestra : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Dazzling Destiny : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Dazzling Soul : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Electro Rush x8 : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Electro Rush x8 v2 : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Final Step : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Fish Hell : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Frozen Rain : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Happy Rainbow : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Infinity 301 : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Koisuru VOC@LOID : OSTER Project feat. Hatsune Miku -> OSTER project feat. Hatsune Miku
- Midnight Dragon : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Nanairopanda : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Piano Etude (Demon Fire) [Heavy] : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Piano Etude (Demon Fire) [Oni] : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Piano Etude (Gymnastics) : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Piano X Forte : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Piano x Forte x Scandal : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- PSYCHIC DiVE : OSTER Project feat. MEIKO -> OSTER project feat. MEIKO
- Shining Sky : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Sicilian Sun : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- Sirius : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- We Wish You A Merry XMas (Jazzy Groove Mix) : OSTER Project -> OSTER project
- World Tour 2004 : OSTER Project -> OSTER project

- Can't Hide Your Love
- Exotic Matter
- Korean Madness
- Let's Go
- Redirected Moonlight
- Vortex

- Alchemy : G5 Project -> Godspeed
- Freak : G5 Project -> Nike
- MASCARADA : G5 Project -> Takajii

- AIM Anthem : 69 -> 71
- BF2014 : Hardcore -> J-Core
- Can't Hide Your Love : 68 -> 71
- Club : 69 -> 70
- Exotic Matter : 56 -> 61
- Im Sick of Uprock -> I'm Sick of Uprock
- Let's Go : 30 -> 32
- Poppin' Shower : 67 -> 69
- Spaceman : Misc -> Arcade
- Treasure Planet : 69 -> 67
- Vortex : 86 -> 89

- Tokimori Uta : felys feat. Aki Mizawa -> felys feat. Aki Misawa

- Vertex BETA vrofl (disabled for one day)

- C'est la Vie
- Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!
- Lunar Eclipse - a nation of moon #6
- My Little Pony Medley [Heavy]
- Pollyanna
- Unicron Barbeque
- Vertex BETA vrofl

- All Y'all Bitches : Hardcore -> Gabba

- C'est la Vie : 59 -> 51
- Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!! : 72 -> 70
- Lunar Eclipse - a nation of moon #6 : 49 -> 47

- Duck Hunt : 2:34 -> 1:26

- Distortion Power
- Enjoyable Fruit
- Just Hold On
- Punch You
- Ring Ring Bang
- S

- Calling
- Ehhen Doyadosu? Tengujiman
- jelly
- Lightning Strikes Again - Metal Squad
- Mario Mix For Piano
- New Fluttershy (MONSTER MIX)
- Outer Space

- Ball of Malt v2
- BW Shitennou-sen
- I'm a Monster
- Posers Listen to Fakebit Music
- Soulcrusher
- Twister

- Lightning Strikes Again - Metal Squad : kommisar -> Kommisar

- BW Shitennou-sen -> Pokemon BW - Elite Four Battle

- Carol of the Bells

- Nothing's Gonna Stop Me v2
- Miles away
- Ehhen Doyadosu? Tengujiman : 79 -> 81
- Nomina Nuda Tenemus : 81 -> 80

- Heffalump Hardcore 2010
- Twinkle Of The Stars

- Can't Hide Your Love : Kommisar -> kommisar
- Colibri : Kommisar -> kommisar
- Lightning Strikes Again - Metal Squad : Kommisar -> kommisar
- Posers Listen to Fakebit Music : Kommisar -> kommisar
- Spaceman : Kommisar -> kommisar

- When Penguins Fly
- Ripoff : jingle -> Jingle

- Kirlian Shores

- Milky Blue
- Kirlian Shores : 88 -> 86

- Mega Man 9 Rock Medley
- Milky Blue : 85 -> 84

- The earth blew up v2
- World End's Yama Xanadu

- White Walls, Part 1
- White Walls, Part 2

- The Games We Played (Full Edition)
- Angel Stays On This Ground -Vocal Remix- : 8 -> 43

- Field of Snow [Standard] : 7 -> 28
- Hana Yuduki : Hip-Hop -> Misc

- Trinity

- Colors of the Wind
- Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Rondo
- Dragon Slayer
- Garden Party
- Glaciate
- I See You Staring

- I'm a Monster : 40 -> 43
- Mou Uta Shika Kikoenai : 57 -> 55
- White Walls, Part 1 : 79 -> 83
- White Walls, Part 2 : 89 -> 90

- Fire
- Pussy Pump
- Retro City
- Swaying Sunflowers
- Touch Me
- Warmish Walkin'

- Gargoyle : 49 -> 52
- Innocent Decay : 54 -> 50
- Kyomu no Kareha no Tsumugiuta : 31 -> 35

- Beautiful Arrhythmia
- Blue Marine
- Oops
- Reset
- Walk on Water
- Wonder World!

- Walk on Water : 59 -> 56

- BEER -> 79 -> 78
- Killer Dance Floor : 11 -> 20
- Level Skip : 79 -> 78
- To Make the End of Battle : 77 -> 79

- Happy Rainbow : 47 -> 51
- Walk on Water : 56 -> 55

- ice valley "beyond the searoad"
- Jazzman - Super Mario Bros
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi
- Slam the Door (Rogue Remix)
- Undiscovered Colors
- Weapon

- 11ELEVEN : 81 -> 82
- 12 Bar Bloops : 82 -> 84
- A Kidney Stone : 83 -> 84
- Almost There : 89 -> 91
- A Quick Death : 89 -> 92
- Canary Part V : 85 -> 86
- Chik Habit : 86 -> 87
- Coactive [Over My Shoulder Mix] : 82 -> 81
- Counter Clockwise Chant Pattern : 88 -> 89
- Crowdpleaser : 91 -> 94
- Death Piano : 95 -> 98
- DeVouR : 87 -> 88
- do i smile? : 92 -> 95
- Eclipse (Solar) : 88 -> 89
- Ehhen Doyadosu? Tengujiman : 81 -> 82
- Einstein-Rosen Bridge : 82 -> 81
- Electro Rush x8 v2 : 81 -> 82
- Extratone Pirates (Drunk Optimus Remix) : 90 -> 93
- FREEDOM DiVE : 87 -> 88
- grind2 : 87 -> 89
- Grist : 87 -> 89
- Here We Go : 86 -> 88
- Hero Reconsidering : 84 -> 85
- Holy Orders : 80 -> 81
- Husigi Usagi Milk Tei : 90 -> 94
- I Hate The 80s : 82 -> 83
- Integraation : 81 -> 82
- J'ai Envie de Plaisir X2 : 88 -> 90
- Jamais Vu : 91 -> 93
- Kirlian Shores : 86 -> 87
- La Campanella : 87 -> 89
- Lawn Wake II : 82 -> 83
- Magical 8bit Tour : 89 -> 91
- Mathsma Attack : 84 -> 85
- Metro : 93 -> 96
- Milky Blue : 84 -> 85
- Molto Vivace : 83 -> 85
- Mourning the Lost : 83 -> 84
- Music (For Kirby) : 86 -> 87
- mutant corecore : 80 -> 81
- My Half : 85 -> 86
- Necropotence : 83 -> 84
- One Minute Waltz : 85 -> 86
- Pandora : 85 -> 86
- Phi-dentity Crisis : 85 -> 86
- Piano Etude (Demon Fire) [Oni] : 85 -> 86
- Rage Template : 85 -> 87
- Rain [YMCK] : 86 -> 88
- Rave7 : 92 -> 95
- Red Wings Over Baron : 86 -> 87
- Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion : 96 -> 99
- Revolutionary Etude : 93 -> 96
- Rock Rock Rock (t+pazolite Remix) : 84 -> 85
- Saddest RMX : 83 -> 84
- Schmollbluk : 87 -> 90
- Scrap Syndrome : 87 -> 89
- Shotgun Surgery : 80 -> 81
- Slashmaid (instrumental) : 88 -> 90
- Sleepmix Strikes Back : 82 -> 83
- St. Scarhand : 86 -> 87
- System Doctor : 90 -> 92
- Tageri : 80 -> 81
- Tell v3 (Extended Mix) : 86 -> 87
- The Bird's Poisoned Bathwater : 80 -> 79
- Vortex : 89 -> 88
- White Walls, Part 1 : 83 -> 84
- White Walls, Part 2 : 90 -> 92
- Winter Wind Etude : 90 -> 94
- Xanthystrauma : 85 -> 88
- Zombie Sunset : 84 -> 86

- 2-9
- DESIRE DRIVE (LLS HARDCORE REMIX) [Standard]
- Entry
- Quark
- Sleep
- ULTRAnumb

- Sleep : Dubstep -> Drumstep

- 2-9 : 82 -> 80

- Beatrice
- Crow's Ghost
- Futari, Hajimari.
- Infinity [cosMo]
- Into Your Eyes (Boyinaband Remix)
- Move It Groove It [Standard]

- Infinity -> Infinity [ParagonX9]
- SOLROS : Balkan Folk -> Balkan Beats

- Beatrice : Xi -> xi
- Infinity [cosMo] : Kommisar -> kommisar
- Quark : Hate vs. Brilliance -> Hate vs Brilliance
- See You Dance : Misc -> Dance
- Weapon : Kommisar -> kommisar

- ULTRAnumb : Alternative Metal -> Industrial Metal

- 44 Edit
- Disc Jockey MIKE
- DownTemperature
- ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy]
- Fractured Sunshine
- Move It Groove It [Heavy]
- The Ordeal Becomes Great
- Walking on a Dream

- Overdrive [aaronmusslewhite]
- Ultrasounds!

- Overdrive -> Overdrive [Cranky]

- Cutthroat
- Devilz Staircase
- Enchanting Venus
- Lawn Wake XI
- LUV CAN SAVE U
- Stinger

- {Big Boss} : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Air Breeze : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Arrrrrr : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Beadumaegen : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Chaoz Fantasy : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Eternal Struggle : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Felys : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Frozen Fire : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Inspector Gadget : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Lucid Quazar : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Nitrx : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Pavlov's Dog : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Quickdraw : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Raindrops v2 : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Ramua : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Slaytronic : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Sly : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Spinning With You : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- The Cracking Sky : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- TizAshura : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- Twist : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper
- You will die : Vote4Nixon -> AnonStepper

- Bloody Tears
- Call Upon the Seaponies (EuroSHOOBEDOO Mix)
- Go Beyond!! -Jazzy mix-
- Playing Super Mario World While Taking Mushrooms
- The Strategy of Emperor
- Unconnected.

- Automata : Garage -> Dubstep

- Unconected. : Sadistic J-Speedcore -> Touhou Breakcore

- 2-9 : Funk -> Arcade
- Crash Up Against The Inevitable : Misc -> Dance 2
- DESIRE DRIVE (LLS HARDCORE REMIX) [Standard] : Funk -> Dance
- Entry : Funk -> Dance 2
- Fire : Funk -> Dance
- i love (orange things) : Misc -> Hip-Hop
- Pussy Pump : Funk -> Hip-Hop
- Quark : Funk -> Dance 2
- Reset : Funk -> Dance
- Retro City : Funk -> Dance 2
- Sleep : Funk -> Dance 2
- Sleep : Drumstep -> Dubstep
- Swaying Sunflowers : Funk -> Classical
- Touch Me : Funk -> Dance 2
- ULTRAnumb : Funk -> Rock
- Warmish Walkin' : Funk -> Rock
- Wonder World! : Funk -> Dance

- 44 Edit : Funk -> Misc
- Beautiful Arrhythmia : Funk -> Misc
- Bloody Tears : Funk -> Arcade
- Blue Marine : Funk -> Dance 2
- Call Upon the Seaponies (EuroSHOOBEDOO Mix) : Funk -> Dance 2
- Crow's Ghost : Funk -> Misc
- Cutthroat : Funk -> Misc
- Devilz Staircase : Funk -> Classical
- Disc Jockey MIKE : Funk -> Hip-Hop
- DownTemperature : Funk -> Misc
- Enchanting Venus : Funk -> Dance 2
- ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] : Funk -> Dance 2
- Futari, Hajimari. : Funk -> Misc
- ice valley "beyond the searoad" : Funk -> Misc
- Infinity [cosMo] : Funk -> Dance 2
- Into Your Eyes (Boyinaband Remix) : Funk -> Disc 2
- Jazzman - Super Mario Bros : Funk -> Arcade
- Lawn Wake I : Misc -> Dance 2
- Lawn Wake XI : Funk -> Misc
- LUV CAN SAVE U : Funk -> Dance 2
- Move It Groove It [Heavy] : Funk -> Dance 2
- Move It Groove It [Standard] : Funk -> Dance
- Oops : Funk -> Dance 2
- Overdrive [aaronmusslewhite] : Funk -> Dance 2
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi : Funk -> Misc
- Playing Super Mario World While Taking Mushrooms : Funk -> Arcade
- Slam the Door (Rogue Remix) : Funk -> Dance 2
- Stinger : Funk -> Misc
- The Ordeal Becomes Great : Funk -> Rock
- The Strategy of Emperor : Funk -> Misc
- Ultrasounds! : Funk -> Arcade
- Undiscovered Colors : Funk -> Misc
- Walking on a Dream : Funk -> Dance 2
- Walk on Water : Funk -> Arcade
- Weapon : Funk -> Arcade

- Dizzay
- Go *60* Go
- Spirits
- The Big Crunch
- Turn the Light
- Twisted Hide and Seek

- Dizzay : Hip-Hop -> Funk
- Turn the Light : Dance -> Hip-Hop

- asdfmovie song
- dr1
- Lorem Ipsum
- Ongyilkos Vasarnap
- W
- Your One

- asdfmovie song : 66 -> 64
- Bloody Tears : 73 -> 71
- dr1 : 75 -> 73
- Lorem Ipsum : 64 -> 65
- Ongyilkos Vasarnap : 53 -> 55
- Your One : 62 -> 64

- Arsonist
- In The Clouds
- Introduction
- Neurotoxin
- Resistance 4
- Snow [Ca5]

- Snow -> Snow [Torley Wong]

- Myriagon
- Neurotoxin

- Falsie the Pseudo-Science Girl : 80s Akiba Pop -> Akiba-Pop
- Mahou no Oshigoto : Akiba Pop -> Akiba-Pop
- Silly Symphony : Super Akiba Pop -> Super Akiba-Pop

- In The Clouds : 25 -> 29
- SYNiC : D-VOR -> D_VOR
- The Big Crunch : 74 -> 76
- {A Change of Seasons} : 3:39 -> 2:46
- American in Amsterdam [Heavy] : 3:56 -> 3:23
- BEER MY FRIEND : 2:07 -> 1:49
- Blank Knowing : 2:09 -> 1:46
- {Blaze} : 3:18 -> 2:52
- Calm (Short 'n' Slow Mix) : 2:41 -> 2:17
- Coat Czech : 1:46 -> 1:27
- Comptine D'un Autre Ete Techno Mix : 2:33 -> 2:17
- Computer Dreams : 1:40 -> 1:25
- Cruel Whole (Abelcain Remix) : 3:56 -> 3:16
- Crystalis - House Leaves (Remix) : 2:00 -> 1:36
- Crystal Wind : 1:47 -> 1:30
- Dendrite : 2:31 -> 2:18
- Destined Marionette : 2:23 -> 2:05
- Dishwater : 3:22 -> 2:59
- Dragon Slayer : 2:30 -> 1:50
- Eternal Struggle : 2:10 -> 1:45
- Face in the Gutter : 2:40 -> 1:43
- Final Fantasy 3 Boss : 2:17 -> 1:27
- Freak Out : 3:20 -> 2:57
- Halcyon [SGX] : 1:44 -> 1:24
- Humanism : 4:06 -> 2:59
- Infinite Blue : 2:04 -> 1:39
- Insomnia (Acid Paradox remix) : 2:44 -> 2:15
- Jamais Vu : 4:15 -> 2:27
- La Luna Caida : 2:00 -> 1:32
- Lawn Wake IV : 2:29 -> 2:09
- Leave it : 2:26 -> 2:00
- Legend of the Starfighter : 2:48 -> 2:30
- {Lost Memories} : 1:47 -> 1:28
- NaiNai 69 : 2:05 -> 1:36
- party 4u "holy nite mix" : 2:00 -> 1:41
- party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 : 2:00 -> 1:41
- Pathos : 1:34 -> 1:16
- Piano Concerto 1 'ANTI-ARES' (For Kirby) : 3:33 -> 3:16
- Reality Hits You Hard Bro : 1:50 -> 1:30
- Rudi the Techno Pioneer : 3:09 -> 2:48
- Sakura no Kenshi : 3:56 -> 3:41
- Snake Devil [Heavy] : 3:29 -> 3:11
- Sunny Side Up : 2:09 -> 1:51
- Survive : 5:00 -> 4:34
- Sword Strike : 1:33 -> 1:16
- The Epidemic of Unexpected Relapses [Hard] : 3:20 -> 3:05
- The Essential : 3:28 -> 2:15
- The Wisest Were Wrong : 3:44 -> 3:22
- Tron From Hell : 2:20 -> 2:04
- Yellow Lasers : 2:49 -> 2:33
- You will die : 2:54 -> 2:08

- Myriagon : 62 -> 60

- Call Me Maybe (Grabbitz Remix)
- center piercing
- Empty Garden
- FF7 - Theme of Aeris
- Internal Cannon
- Return to Fire

- Gunkienen Tarusuigin : 80 -> 79

- Ehhen Doyadosu? Tengujiman : J-Pop -> Akiba-Pop
- Futsuu No Uta : J-Pop -> Akiba-Pop

- party 4u "holy nite mix" : 94 -> 97
- The Wisest Were Wrong -> The Wises Were Wrong
- The Wisest Were Wrong : 91 -> 93

- Celsus
- Kaze no Tou
- Mozart on Crack
- Not Our Tomorrow
- Reaching for the Floor
- What Lies Beyond The Mountains

- Addict : DJ S3RL -> S3RL

- car select
- (Gonna Rape) Kylie
- MEPHISTO
- NEXT STAGE!!
- Pull in Pull in Popped Syo Call up Arrest
- Waterfall

- Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy]

- Devil's Music Box
- Enkan No Kotowari
- Heartsifter
- tetris
- Throwin' Down
- VALLISTA

- Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] : 74 -> 73

- A Lifetime (F-777 ReMiX)
- Art Of The Madness
- Dim Wood
- gPrOeWaEtRaFnUdL (Dave! Remix)
- Grassland Filled With Fighting Spirit
- Rill Rill (Dr. Ozi Remix)

- Celsus : 61 -> 62
- Piano Concerto 1 'ANTI-ARES' (For Kirby) : 77 -> 78

- Dead Batteries
- electrolysis
- OVERklock
- Pictures at an Exhibition
- Tied The Room Together
- Toki

- electrolysis -> Electrolysis
- electrolysis : Yoshl -> YOSHl [author and stepauthor cells]

- Arsonist : Kommisar -> kommisar
- Rill Rill (Dr. Ozi Remix) : Misc -> Dance
- Totsugeki! Glass no Kneesocks Hime! : Radio Waves -> J-Core
- Ultrasounds! : Kommisar -> kommisar

- Lunatic
- Macau Underground
- sign of hero -the third dream fragment-
- Still Shy VIP Instrumental
- Stuck
- Unshakeable

- Macau Underground : 59 -> 63

- Of course you Need and...NEED ME : 74 -> 75

- Devil's Music Box : Jake Ferguson ->Gradiant [author and stepauthor]
- Tied The Room Together : Jake Ferguson -> Gradiant

- Incident Zero
- Negions Fail
- Stepfile This
- THE LITTLE MERMAID
- Zombie Killing, Blood Spilling

- Cash Cow : 25 -> 30

- Zombie Killing, Blood Spilling : 69 -> 67

- Hardcore of the North : 40 -> 45
- THE LITTLE MERMAID : Grindcore -> Crunkcore

- Stinger : 91 -> 90

- Gym Leader (RBY) : 51 -> 53

- Bubble Bath Aftermath
- Buzzards
- Feelings From the Air
- Future Destination

- Gravity Blast : 67 -> 69

- Foam Born (A) The Backtrack
- Rainbow Tylenol
- Smile Song
- Stark Raving Mad

- 2-9 : Misc -> Arcade
- Rainbow Tylenol : Arcade -> Dance 2
- Smile Song : Hip-Hop -> Dance

- Lost [Addictia]
- Missing You (Gammer Remix)
- My So-Called Life
- -Slapstick-

- 44 Edit : FissionMailed1 -> Fission
- Lost -> Lost [Kyrn]

- Lost [Addictia] : Techno -> Hardstyle

- Bowser the Shredder
- Gynandromorph
- Nanairopanda (32-bit Full Color MIX)
- Serenade

- Coffin : YOSHl -> YoshL
- Eight Melodies : YOSHl -> YoshL
- Electrolysis : YOSHl -> YoshL [author and stepauthor]
- Internet Heroes : YOSHl -> YoshL
- It's Too Loud : YOSHl -> YoshL
- Jack-the-Ripper� : YOSHl -> YoshL
- Oops : YOSHl -> YoshL
- Politically Correct Holiday Song : YOSHl -> YoshL
- Pollyanna : YOSHl -> YoshL
- Press Start : YOSHl -> YoshL
- Stuck : YOSHl -> YoshL
- super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome) : YOSHl -> YoshL
- tetris : YOSHl -> YoshL

- Fast Rap Battle
- Something's Not Right
- TWILT [Heavy]
- What You Are

- A LOT of song lengths were changed. (about 75% of in-game files were affected)

- Fast Rap Battle : Boyinaband & NoneLikeJoshua -> Boyinaband ft. NoneLikeJoshua
- Future Destination : Renard -> MGD Sound Team

- Girl Directions
- Help Me Find My Child Or The Gold
- St. Scarhand [Standard]
- WiLD PLANET

- St. Scarhand -> St. Scarhand [Heavy]

- Stepfile This : 76 -> 74

- Atop The World
- Dead Throne
- My Fxxkin Desire For You
- Rising Blue Lightning

- Guitar Sounds -> Guitar Sound

- Chipscape
- Down With the Sickness
- N's Farewell
- Witchcraft

- Extratone Pirates (Drunk Optimus Remix) : 92 -> 93
- White Walls, Part 2 : 92 -> 93
- Winter Wind Etude : 94 -> 93

- Jeh Jeh Slammin' (Extended Mix)
- Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows
- SigSig
- World's Most Wanted Wiener

- Atop The World : 1:06 -> 1:07
- Chipscape : 1:55 -> 1:56
- Dead Throne : 2:45 -> 2:46
- My Fxxkin Desire For You : 2:10 -> 2:12
- N's Farewell : 1:31 -> 1:32
- SigSig : 2:28 -> 2:29
- World's Most Wanted Wiener : 4:33 -> 4:34

- 101 Kittens : Stargroup100 -> stargroup100
- 3020 : coolboyrulez0 -> Coolboyrulez0
- Blue Noah : Rednanaki -> rednanaki
- Bus Rides With People : Bluguerrilla -> bluguerrilla
- CIA Rave : DJ Acsent -> DJ Ascent
- CIA Rave v2 : DJ Acsent -> DJ Ascent
- Fantasia : Eastsideman09 -> eastsideman09
- I'm Just A DJ : Starfalcon176 -> starfalcon176
- Indulgence : Eastsideman09 -> eastsideman09
- Lost [Kyrn] : Starfalcon176 -> starfalcon176
- My Darkest Hour [Heavy] : BEN.(Speirs) 7.5 -> BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
- Piano X Forte : Scottish -> scottish
- Say It Right (Sanxion7 Remix) : Eastsideman09 -> eastsideman09
- Shotgun Surgery : samurai7964 -> samurai7694
- Skeletor : Psychozerosk8er -> PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
- Sleep : Alloyus -> alloyus
- Snake Devil [Heavy] : BEN.(Speirs) 7.5 -> BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
- Starlight : Macgravel -> macgravel
- Star Wars Anthology : Sticklydude -> sticklydude
- Sunny Side Up : Stargroup100 -> stargroup100
- Virtual Emotion : Starfalcon176 -> starfalcon176
- Walking on a Dream : Sanzath -> sanzath
- Wrath : Psychozerosk8er -> PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

- Cascata
- GABBA YAKUZA (RoughSketch 2011 Remix)
- Tachyon
- We Killed The Rave

- Alice's Garden
- Sagano Rakuyou Emaki
- Suit Up
- XTC Hill Zone Act 24.7

- Enchanting Venus : Big Beats -> Big Beat

- 32A5
- Casino fire Kotomi-chan
- Midnight
- Umlaut Ampersand

- XTC Hill Zone Act 24.7 : 65 -> 63

- Air : 62 -> 60
- Alice's Garden : 14 -> 17
- Casino fire Kotomi-chan : 85 -> 84
- Midnight : 12 -> 16
- Posers Listen to Fakebit Music : 67 -> 69
- Umlaut Ampersand : Instrumental Rock -> Minimal Rock
- Vertex BETA : 63 -> 64

- grass-green holiday
- Her Majesty
- Medley Rush #2
- Taking Wing

- Sunshine rainy [Light]
- Venus Fire
- Welcome to Omnicore
- White Eyes

Stopped monitoring the changes in September 2013. Started again in February 2014, but I'm not listing the changes anymore.

[11] Song Length Fixes

On this link, you will find all the songs in the game and their number of frames (up to Unconnected. #1942). At 30 frames/seconds, we can determine the correct length of each file.

Column D : real number of seconds, calculated from the number of frames
Column E : displayed time currently in the database
Column F : real time, calculated from the number of frames
Column G and H : difference between the displayed and real time

Source : http://pastie.org/private/qugdgkadaichnsebbtlk3q

Last edited by noname219; 03-31-2015 at 04:03 PM..
Old 01-1-2013, 03:24 PM   #6
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Song Corrections Official Thread

Got two or three things to add. I'll try to be concise.

As far as the list goes, we realized the limits of having to work from an external point of view rather than being a part of the music producing community. So, our work consists ultimately as a verification of the information that are already being listed as of the FFR Song List. Thus, the author and the song name. That's all there is to it.

One of those limits is that we could not verify the concordance between the song's audio version present on the site, and the official release of the artist as it would have been too much time-consuming and money-consuming. As an additional corrector, I'm trying to localize songs that have been misnamed or have been mistaken for another, but it's still a demanding task. (see Elektrik Shiivers by Aliceffekt for instance) If you want to help, it would aid greatly if someone could be on the lookout for this kind of information. We will also be contacting musicians so that we can have their input on the information presented.

Concerning the chaotic pattern with genres, as Noname said earlier, we could not do much more as to what is already integrated to the site, since we do not know the FFR position on creating a more methodical system for those. Also, since there is so much about it that we are clearly unaware of, the position of FFR is what matters the most (we would certainly not replace genres that the community consider relevant). Finally, we are reluctant to replace genres with more acceptable substitute, since most of the time it does not represent well enough the feeling of the song. For example: Press Start is labelled Click House and would have been replaced for Chiptune. In that sense, we will make a database of genres according to the RYM list of genres and our knowledge (http://rateyourmusic.com/rgenre/)

At last, about those FFR artist profiles, since there is a lot of research to do on these (aliases to find, regroupments, new/old accounts), we will include them into the finished list unless it is a necessary source. I personally reckon they are often more reliable than social networking sites. That's another information that we need to rely on the community. (apart from the musician credits page)

As of now, my contribution stops at Aliceffekt, and goes on at random points throughout the list. (Letter C, D and E) If this list receives positive feedback, I plan on completing the verification. I consider myself an extremely meticulous and stubborn person when I do my researches (to the point that I dig really deep into anything). I reckon it might be exhaustive and detailed, but it is necessary. And so, if anybody has any objections on the changes, feel free to discuss. We're really trying to make the move for a better organized website.

You will notice that this thread is a first draft, hence why we posted it early (and in time for the new year). We'll post the rest as the thread gets interest. Although the list is done from A-Z, as a whole, it's still a WIP, and heavily needs contribution. There is still a lot to do, but we believe this list will help into facilitating the task mods and admins are charged with. All there is left is the community contribution and agreement.

In hope this initiative will help motivate changes to the site. (like the completion of the new tier point system. (talked too fast )

IMPORTANT: As we speak, I am preparing a file with all sources that explains why we are making such changes, that way it will be easier to discuss and take a position.

Last edited by Crazyjayde; 01-2-2013 at 12:55 PM..
Crazyjayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2013, 03:29 PM   #7
TC_Halogen
Rhythm game specialist.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_Halogen Send a message via Skype™ to TC_Halogen
Default Re: Song Corrections Thread

For artists that are located on Newgrounds, it might be worthwhile to leave special characters out, as it usually is intentionally done for distinction in the audio portal.

Example: {Rose}, {Blaze} for Cornandbeans.

This might be worthy of ignoring special characters.
TC_Halogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2013, 03:58 PM   #8
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Agree on this.
Proposing minor changes to songs so it can ease the search query could really help. I mean it's a complicated matter regarding songs like R/\in and all. I don't know if there is any way of crediting the official song name on FFR or sorting out between alternative song names but it would be ideal. Still, there's some problems with special spelling: like -API- / API or Envy / EnV

Last edited by Crazyjayde; 01-1-2013 at 04:12 PM..
Old 01-1-2013, 04:10 PM   #9
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default I...

@ Crazyjayde

Don't forget that we don't need to have -API- changed to API. Those corrections only concern song names.

As for those changes, if the name of the song makes it too difficult to be found in the engine via the search option, I think we should use an alt name.
For cornandbeans, I don't believe it is necessary since we can simply write Rose to play {Rose} or A Change of Seasons to play {A Change of Seasons}.
EDIT: Thinking about that, if we're sure the name wasn't written like this as part of the title, it should be changed.

Last edited by noname219; 02-13-2013 at 07:14 PM..
Old 01-1-2013, 06:27 PM   #10
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Thanks again for taking so much time in creating this list. Now I have a ton of stuff to amend (later on)...

Quote:
Another common mistake is the “remixed by” tag that’s been introduced (along with “feat.”, “vs” or “&”). There is no system in place and that’s problematic. Also, a lot of the songs are video game remixes. Should they have the term “remixed by” ?
Video game songs are usually more known by the game rather than the composer - it wouldn't make much sense to attribute a "remixed by" for every one of those songs (would be more problematic for medleys). I think "remixed by/feat./vs" is appropriate for other songs, as I've seen them used by other artists, and we must remember to attribute appropriate credit to the song.
Side note: "&" seems to be the only acceptable character to use when attributing multiple simfile artists, as that will automatically create a link to those simfile artists.

Quote:
Some Japanese artists have translated their names in English, and don’t necessarily meet the capitalization system (very often, the first letter is lowercase, or the whole name is uppercase). Again, we should meet capitalization unless the artist makes it clear it was intended.
How do you know the capitalization was what they intended? Quite often, when I do see Japanese composers post English titles, they are often in lowercase - or at the very least, they don't seem to be as picky as English artists.

Quote:
The tag “remix” or “mix” should never be displayed here, unless the artist makes it clear it is the actual name of the song.
Most of the time, it is listed on the song title, so I don't see too much of a problem there.

Quote:
Also, some characters can't be displayed due to the limitations of the typography used in the engines. R/\IN could be written as RAIN to ease the search function. Then, the names could be credited in the Ingame song information thread. Same thing applies to Japanese names at the moment. Or, for example, Ascii Art Core’s real name is : /^o^\ . Unless we have, of course, a way to have substitute values in every engine : typing RAIN gives us the song R/\IN.
I believe /^o^\ can be entirely displayed correctly (I tested this myself a few months ago). For R/\IN, the converting of the title of RAIN would create yet another identity issue, so you'll need to specify the artist (there are several "rain" songs). If it helps, you might want to consult Velocity or Zageron to confirm which characters are displayable or not. That might help you in sorting the titles that are acceptable.

I really hope though that Velocity or Zageron could find a way to provide substitute values for a select few songs. That would definitely be preferable, not only in the correctness of the song, but ease in finding it too.

And finally, I'd like to mention here that the Ingame Song Information thread is severely lacking in general publicity. It is a nearly dead thread, and I feel that proper, correct info should be more well-known. Whether someone wants to make a new thread, or have another innovative idea, I'd like some ideas.

Quote:
Most of the classical songs are known under two or more names. For example, the real name for Molto Vivace is “Transcendental Étude No. 2” but is more commonly known as the first. I propose to use the more popular name or the old one to avoid confusion for veterans and to credit the full name in the Ingame song information thread.
Disagree. I think the song should have its correct title (unless overly lengthy and technical, as several classical songs are), and the incorrect title could be posted in the dead/inferior ingame song information thread.
What I'm thinking is to make a front page post to let everyone know that a number of changes were made to FFR's songs. They can then be directed to this thread and become informed. After a while, people will get to recognize songs by their proper titles for once. There'll definitely be a transitionary period before that happens though.

Quote:
Some songs have different versions. The terms v2, v3, v4 and so on is another system that should remain.

Same thing for songs that were playable in the widgets. The terms [Light], [Standard] and [Heavy] should be used if there are two songs playable in the game. [Oni] for specific and/or very hard songs. One song has the term [Hard], so we shouldn’t use it in the future. Note that we should remove the term if there’s only one song of this name (ex : The Divine Suicide of K [Heavy]). Alternatively, I would propose to change those terms to v2, v3, etc. but I’m not entirely sure if it’s a good idea or not.
Just keep in mind that difficulty tags do not have the flexibility of presenting two different files of similar difficulties, which are not common but do exist. v2,v3, etc. tags can do that because they don't denote a specific difficulty.

Quote:
Some genres are the same but are not written the same way (for example, “Hip Hop” and “Hip-Hop” or “Drum’n Bass”, “Drum ‘n Bass” and “DnB”). The best is to use the most accepted spelling.
Certain genres might be written differently (e.g. DnB) due to the limited number of characters I'm able to input into the genre parameter. The best case scenario is to ask Velocity to somehow extend the character limit.

Quote:
We will also be contacting musicians so that we can have their input on the information presented.
Be aware that there's a risk that artists of whom we've asked permission for long ago may not remember giving permission to FFR, and may force FFR to retract their songs if they somehow don't like their presence on this site. Same goes with featured artists due to CC or other common permissions of which we did not give direct contact. Even if these artists gave permission at one point or implied permission/non-issue, there's always a chance they will change their mind if you try to bring this site back to light. All in all, I think it's a risky prospect to ask every artist about FFR. I don't recommend it unless necessary. They might still recognize the site, or they might treat FFR like a complete stranger again. One very possible scenario: over the years, such artists may have since ended up on labels and may want to remain "safe" by not allowing permissions of any sort.

Quote:
Finally, we are reluctant to replace genres with more acceptable substitute, since most of the time it does not represent well enough the feeling of the song. For example: Press Start is labelled Click House and would have been replaced for Chiptune.
To be honest, a lot of genres attempt to encompass the song as best as possible while representing any differentiation.
e.g. "Click House" is really just 8-bit or glitchy/electronica music with a house beat - Press Start definitely has that distinct beat that other songs on FFR labelled as "Chiptune" doesn't have.
Another thing to note is that some songs have genres as specified by the artist him/herself (e.g. the song genre for BEER is and WILL remain as "Collage Techno", not "College Techno" or "Techno" or anything else as such) or was originally derived from another rhythm game (e.g. Kick Your A is a remix of the song "A" from DDR/IIDX, and that song's genre is "Renaissance").

In other words, there will be some limitations when it comes to make genre changes.

Quote:
For artists that are located on Newgrounds, it might be worthwhile to leave special characters out, as it usually is intentionally done for distinction in the audio portal.

Example: {Rose}, {Blaze} for Cornandbeans.
Oh, that's cool; I didn't know that. If it's really the case that placing "{}" is solely for the means of an unrelated mechanism, then I would go for the proper song title as it should be.

I'll reply to some of the mysteries for individual artists in another post.

Last edited by bmah; 01-1-2013 at 07:00 PM..
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2013, 07:31 PM   #11
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default bet...

Quote:
Video game songs are usually more known by the game rather than the composer - it wouldn't make much sense to attribute a "remixed by" for every one of those songs (would be more problematic for medleys). I think "remixed by/feat./vs" is appropriate for other songs, as I've seen them used by other artists, and we must remember to attribute appropriate credit to the song.
Side note: "&" seems to be the only acceptable character to use when attributing multiple simfile artists, as that will automatically create a link to those simfile artists.
That was one of the main things I wasn't sure what we could do with. I do believe for video game music we should only have the remixer in the author description. It would be quite tedious to have everyone listed obviously.
As for author names, I tried to use a simple system. There's some contradictions between some sources, so this might lead to some mistakes. Again, the attribution should be the one the artist uses the most.

Quote:
How do you know the capitalization was what they intended? Quite often, when I do see Japanese composers post English titles, they are often in lowercase - or at the very least, they don't seem to be as picky as English artists.
That's a good question and honestly, I really don't know.
There's not a lot of cases where the Japanese artist proposes his translation. Eventually, I agree we should use his translation.
There's other cases where we have no choice to romanize the song names, if that happens, in those cases, I do believe it is better to meet capitalization.
I should rewrite that paragraph.

Quote:
Most of the time, it is listed on the song title, so I don't see too much of a problem there.
Like I said, case per case. If there's contradicting sources, we should use the most official.
I will reword that paragraph.

Quote:
I believe /^o^\ can be entirely displayed correctly (I tested this myself a few months ago). For R/\IN, the converting of the title of RAIN would create yet another identity issue, so you'll need to specify the artist (there are several "rain" songs). If it helps, you might want to consult Velocity or Zageron to confirm which characters are displayable or not. That might help you in sorting the titles that are acceptable.

I really hope though that Velocity or Zageron could find a way to provide substitute values for a select few songs. That would definitely be preferable, not only in the correctness of the song, but ease in finding it too.

And finally, I'd like to mention here that the Ingame Song Information thread is severely lacking in general publicity. It is a nearly dead thread, and I feel that proper, correct info should be more well-known. Whether someone wants to make a new thread, or have another innovative idea, I'd like some ideas.
If I remember well, R/\IN has a delta sign instead of the A. Pretty sure this one doesn't display well on the Legacy engine.
My main problem was with the in-game search. Unless we have a change to use substitue values, it is tedious (for me at least) to try to find those songs. That limitation was the main reason I did this proposition.
About the Ingame song information, I still use it from time to time and it is very outdated. That's a lot of work down there so I don't want to force anything on anyone. Like I said to Kayla via PM, I did have all the information avalaible here. This might be a good starting point.

Quote:
Disagree. I think the song should have its correct title (unless overly lengthy and technical, as several classical songs are), and the incorrect title could be posted in the dead/inferior ingame song information thread.
What I'm thinking is to make a front page post to let everyone know that a number of changes were made to FFR's songs. They can then be directed to this thread and become informed. After a while, people will get to recognize songs by their proper titles for once. There'll definitely be a transitionary period before that happens though.
Wasn't sure about this too. At first, I found a change like this could be really drastic. I agree we should have the proper name displayed. I just really didn't know the output from other members about this.

Quote:
Certain genres might be written differently (e.g. DnB) due to the limited number of characters I'm able to input into the genre parameter. The best case scenario is to ask Velocity to somehow extend the character limit.
I was aware of this. Looks like the current max number if 20.
Southern Cross is displayed as "Epic Progressive Roc" while Kanon Medley is "Epic Prog. Rock". Makes thing weird. I proposed using a different genre instead of shortcutting genres. (in this case "Power Metal")

Quote:
Be aware that there's a risk that artists of whom we've asked permission for long ago may not remember giving permission to FFR, and may force FFR to retract their songs if they somehow don't like their presence on this site. Same goes with featured artists due to CC or other common permissions of which we did not give direct contact. Even if these artists gave permission at one point or implied permission/non-issue, there's always a chance they will change their mind if you try to bring this site back to light. All in all, I think it's a risky prospect to ask every artist about FFR. I don't recommend it unless necessary. They might still recognize the site, or they might treat FFR like a complete stranger again. One very possible scenario: over the years, such artists may have since ended up on labels and may want to remain "safe" by not allowing permissions of any sort.
Hmmm, didn't think about this. Even if we feel it's necessary, I don't think we should contact them to ask their opinion about this. Far too risky. Eventually, we'll find most of the answers from the web and if we can't, it will simply stay like this.

Quote:
To be honest, a lot of genres attempt to encompass the song as best as possible while representing any differentiation.
e.g. "Click House" is really just 8-bit or glitchy/electronica music with a house beat - Press Start definitely has that distinct beat that other songs on FFR labelled as "Chiptune" doesn't have.
Another thing to note is that some songs have genres as specified by the artist him/herself (e.g. the song genre for BEER is and WILL remain as "Collage Techno", not "College Techno" or "Techno" or anything else as such) or was originally derived from another rhythm game (e.g. Kick Your A is a remix of the song "A" from DDR/IIDX, and that song's genre is "Renaissance").

In other words, there will be some limitations when it comes to make genre changes.
I wasn't aware of most if not all of the limitations concerning genres.
And I did genre changes when it's obvious it was wrong (on a subjective POV). You'll find that most of those changes are under the rock and metal genres, because that's the music I know most of. Didn't really touch Electronic. I'm planning to do a genre database to have a better understanding of what genre we could be using.
About Kick Your A, if it's a remix, can we use another genre ?

I'll also rework on this text now that I know your instance of most of this.
Thanks a lot for reading this.

EDIT : Minor corrections to this post.
EDIT2 : Made some more corrections to the first post concerning the guidelines of this project.

Last edited by noname219; 02-13-2013 at 07:15 PM..
Old 01-1-2013, 09:54 PM   #12
bmah
shots FIRED

Quote:
About Kick Your A, if it's a remix, can we use another genre ?
Oh yeah, if the remix doesn't sound anywhere familiar to the original in terms of genre, it'll be a different genre. Now you may have noticed that genres I was unsure of were more or less labelled as something like "video game remix" or "IIDX remix" without being overly specific. It would greatly help if someone could help me out on those genres.
I also heard that FFR will change its format and presentation in the (hopefully) near future - the relevance to this is that "Arcade" as a grouping could be removed altogether. Then we can stop calling those songs "video game remixes".
Old 01-1-2013, 11:35 PM   #13
bmah
shots FIRED

And now about some song artists:

Quote:
44teru-k
It would be nice to find the original name of the songs. (not verified from us)
I don't understand what you're saying here. I mean, if you go here, you can find teraholic for example.

Quote:
5 OC Remixers -> OverClocked ReMix

Lover Reef : Pops/Game Remix -> Game Remix
If we're going to eventually do away with "game remix" as a legit genre, then it's probably better to stick to Pops. (As described earlier, "game remix" is pretty nondescript as a genre.)

Quote:
Toxic : Pop Remix/Metal -> Post-Hardcore
Genres labelled as "Hardcore" on FFR currently and consistently conforms to the energetic dance music that you often see Spitfire stepping. Wouldn't be a good idea to put a different definition to "Hardcore", so maybe call it something else.

Quote:
A. Dvorak -> Antonín Dvořák
I would love to include proper accents and such, but unfortunately the font that the game uses doesn't recognize them.

Quote:
Antinomie
So apparently, he calls himself Nemystic now. Should it be changed ?
Songs that he made after he changed his name should be used under Nemystic, but otherwise the songs before that should be credited as by Antinomie. If you can find out when this happened, that would be great (shouldn't matter much for now because no new Antinomie songs have been stepped ever since).

Quote:
Delta Beat (0 Vector Mix) -> Delta Δ Beat (0 Vector Mix)
Can't support Δ and other weird symbols, in addition to accented letters as mentioned above.

Quote:
BACO
Works fine on my end. Anyone else?

Quote:
Basshunter
Ieva's Polka (Basshunter Remix) : Handz Up -> Polka Remix
Ehhh, not sure. Note that song remixes don't have to go by a genre like "_____ Remix".

Quote:
BELUGA
Link : https://soundcloud.com/eguchi_t
Dunno about the site linking right now. Not sure if my infos are accurate either.
Other than the sole song on FFR occurring from a BMS of Fighters contest, BELUGA is really a pseudonym for the artist eoll, who is pretty prominent in the BMS music scene. I recall coming across his muzie page long ago (now a dead link). Eoll is also one of two artists (the other being takdrive) that comprise the group Modulation Spin, which on FFR currently features the songs "morning grory" and "Another day".

I can't seem to find a definitive link for this artist, now that the muzie page is gone.

Quote:
CAPTAIN JACK (GRANDALE REMIX) -> Captain Jack remixed by K.O.G
In this case I think it's a little too specific, since even on DDR it never was attributed as such (in which case I'm sticking with what has already been labelled).

Quote:
championanwar -> Anwar Louis
In these instances where the artist is an FFR user as well, ask how he or she would like to be referred to by: username or another artist title of his/her choice?

Quote:
Constructor~
Who is this ? And what's the original name of the song ?
If it's translated, the name of the song might be Beyond the Summer Sky ~Maid to Order~.
See here for more info (the URL link on that page leads to the artist page that is currently set on FFR).

The artist is こんすとらくたぁ~, which, as jimerax told me, is translated to Constructor~. And about the capitalization issue, again, you don't know that (refer to my first post).

Last edited by bmah; 01-1-2013 at 11:42 PM..
Old 01-2-2013, 12:25 AM   #14
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah
Quote:
BACO
Works fine on my end. Anyone else?
Works for me.

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2013, 12:27 AM   #15
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default no one...

44teru-k : Was supposing those titles were translated since they are lowercases and the artist is Japanese.

5 OC Remixers : If we drop out Game Remix as a genre, then Pops should be used. But I really don't know what Pops is. Is it a derivative of Pop ?

Toxic : I do think Post-Hardcore is an accurate genre for the song. As far as Hardcore (EDM) goes, I don't think it is very confusing. There's also Hardcore Hip Hop or Hardcore Punk which are two other genres that have no link whatsoever to Hardcore music. We could also use the Screamo tag.

A. Dvorak : Was wondering why there's no classical composer with its full name. Is this to save space ?

Antinomie : I found where the songs were featured (Electric Dreams 1 in 2003 and Electric Dreams 2 in 2003). They were probably composed earlier but I found no trace of that. Antinomie should then stay.

BACO : Didn't work at all earlier this month. Now it works like a charm.

Ieva's Polka (Basshunter Remix) : Is the genre more known as "Hands Up" ?

BELUGA : Link still works (http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a060881/). Muzie changed its domain from co.jp to ne.jp. That's where some of the mistakes in the links come from notably. Thanks for the link! I'll try to find more about him now I know a little bit more about him.

Captain Jack : Information come solely from Discogs. Apparently, K.O.G is a remixer for Dancemania and Total Operator (dunno what those two are xD).

championanwar : I'll try to contact him eventually.

Constructor : The link leads me to his muzie page (http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a016621/), this is where he submitted for the first time the song (back in 2005), with the exact same title.

Also, for the translation issue, when it's a translation made by somebody other than the artist itself, should we meet capitalization ?

Last edited by noname219; 02-13-2013 at 07:15 PM..
Old 01-2-2013, 01:01 AM   #16
bmah
shots FIRED

Quote:
5 OC Remixers : If we drop out Game Remix as a genre, then Pops should be used. But I really don't know what Pops is. Is it a derivative of Pop ?
Actually, it's probably one of those inconsistencies like many other genres. "Pops" is just as acceptable as "Pop", but I think we'll just stick with the latter.

Quote:
Toxic : I do think Post-Hardcore is an accurate genre for the song. As far as Hardcore (EDM) goes, I don't think it is very confusing. There's also Hardcore Hip Hop or Hardcore Punk which are two other genres that have no link whatsoever to Hardcore music.
I was more concerned about "Hardcore" being mixed up in terms of a noun. If you look here, most of the music on FFR that's labelled as "Hardcore" is probably digital hardcore; however, I never ever see that term being used, and such music is often just referred to as "hardcore". Hence my concern for the mixup between "hardcore punk/metal" vs "hardcore dance music". Both are legitimate existing genres, but frequently call themselves "hardcore" (and hardly anything else otherwise).

Quote:
A. Dvorak : Was wondering why there's no classical composer with its full name. Is this to save space ?
I don't know. That was probably an arbitrary decision, but typically if someone's name is too long, it's common to just spell out the last name. Maybe this one was done as an attempt for maintaining that consistency.

Quote:
Ieva's Polka (Basshunter Remix) : Is the genre more known as "Hands Up" ?
Certainly. Hands/Handz Up is sometimes referred to as Eurodance as well. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hands_Up

I'll even quote something legit from the Urban Dictionary (out of all places):
"A genre of trance music which typically ranges between 138 and 145 BPM. It has themes in common with Euro, Trance, Happy Hardcore, and Hardstyle. It is typically unpretentious; very poppy and commercial."

Quote:
BELUGA : Link still works (http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a060881/). Muzie changed its domain from co.jp to ne.jp. That's where some of the mistakes in the links come from notably. Thanks for the link! I'll try to find more about him now I know a little bit more about him.
I checked that already, and I didn't make mention of that because of this: link works, but I highly highly doubt it's the same person. I've never seen eoll be known as SummerXpress. However, if it still matters to you, I can find eoll's email address (but no website).
Old 01-2-2013, 01:03 AM   #17
V-Ormix
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I did not read anything in this thread, whats going on?

edit: never mind, I got it.
V-Ormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2013, 01:03 AM   #18
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quick opinion on what I think would be preferable on what is discussed:
  • - Tags like 'remix' or 'feat' should not be integrated into a song unless it is part of the official naming. External tagging from the site should remain in brackets. I believe the Stepmania difficulty scheme and the Version tags makes stepfiles more recognizable and specific to the site. Thus, v1, v2, etc. should be put in brackets. (but that's just me)

• - Composers should only be adopted to the classical genre, as the original author is as important as the arranger. For video games, medleys or anything in that matter, only the interpret should be identified.

• - Foreign language songs should stay in their native language for the sake of overcoming capitalization and interpretation issues. (unless translated by author) It might be drastic, but song names should remain identical to their official release.

• - If we can sort out a way with Velocity of using special characters in the game (which has already been tempted), then the official naming should be added. Otherwise we'll have to discuss about a proper alternative name if there's need to.

• - We will not proceed into contacting musicians unless we are not sure about the status of their permission on being featured on the site. That being said, it is to be used as a last resort.

• - About genres, to be honest, I have no clue how to sort them out properly as most of it belongs to public opinion and the artist's discretion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah
This is exactly what I'm thinking. I know it's not the site priority right now, but song names should be labelled correctly, at least the most blatant mistakes. To me it's a matter of credibility and quality. We were also discussing earlier about a front page post and it seemed the most logical thing to do. (thanks bmah) Most users do not frequent forums though, and there needs to be some kind of transition. So what is the best that can be done?

Huge thanks for the links and info bmah, I'll look these up again before going down on the list. (still don't know how the f I missed 44teru-k's personal page)

EDIT: About that Hardcore shenanigan. I believe Post-Hardcore and Hardcore as an EDM genre is not that big of a mixup. They both have been around long enough to be distinguishable. I get your point though. Might be because I'm not coming from an electronic background all that much.

Last edited by Crazyjayde; 01-2-2013 at 01:09 AM..
Old 01-2-2013, 01:12 AM   #19
bmah
shots FIRED

Quote:
- If we can sort out a way with Velocity of using special characters in the game (which has already been tempted), then the official naming should be added.
From what Velocity has told me, the font set used doesn't support special characters either because the set never had those characters in the first place, or that the set we have is a free/demo font set - where I presume the full font set with special characters would come at an additional cost. In any case, I would like to get this clarified.
Old 01-2-2013, 07:28 AM   #20
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000

Let's definitely not start contacting artists. At this point, if someone kicks up a fuss upon seeing theirMusic here, we can point to permission given, but if they tell us to take it off the site because we reminded them... then bye bye song

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote