Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-2-2004, 02:15 PM   #11
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Currently in my crosshairs (though I speak proverbially, not literally): Snapps, Cypher, Chardish.

I don't need to provide reasoning for Cypher and Chardish, cause I'm not voting for them. ;D

You might be wondering why Moogy and I share similar views.

It's basically a coincidence.

Though I did conspire, one might say, with him about changing his vote. We contacted each other because our similarites in view were brought forth, though. We did not contact eachother to make our views the same.

I don't think anyone accused us of that, I just wanted that in the open.

And by default, Moogy is half on my list, simply because he contacted me. So are some other people, also by default.

EDIT TO GIVE THIS DAMN POST A TOPIC AND NOT MAKE IT SOLELY PROPOGANDA: Evil/alain, once again, if you ever feel suspicious, feel free (actually I encourage it) to contact me on AIM. I'm always online. All the time. If you want things cleared up, well, do that.

Also, since although I only have one vote against me, everyone seems to have me in the back of their minds, I shall reiterate: The seer is encouraged to seer me. Always. Of course, this can only be done at night, and it's day, so it's not like that's a terrible help. At least this game, the seer isn't dead yet . Well, that's just a guess. But it's very unlikely that the seer is dead already.

So, if you have suspicions, you know what you doing.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.