Old 08-29-2018, 08:14 PM   #3021
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

this is just more me being curious
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-29-2018, 08:21 PM   #3022
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
are you actually town though
like again this is the only time it's safe to claim sk or wolf
yes i am
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-29-2018, 08:23 PM   #3023
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]



lol star citizen
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-29-2018, 08:25 PM   #3024
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

well you have literally no reason to lie so :thinking:
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-29-2018, 08:27 PM   #3025
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

if you admit to being wolf or sk I'll vote blind and give you the win
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-29-2018, 08:27 PM   #3026
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
well you have literally no reason to lie so :thinking:
i'm not bullshitting you dude
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-29-2018, 08:27 PM   #3027
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

jk I dont care really still gonna vote tps
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-29-2018, 08:30 PM   #3028
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

this is the part of the game where i get to zzzzz now

i might have to introduce some more Zs to the alphabet
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-29-2018, 08:31 PM   #3029
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-29-2018, 09:13 PM   #3030
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
Sectional ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
YoshL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Celestial Harbor
Age: 26
Posts: 6,314
Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Votes from post 3009 to post 3029
Night in 25:46:59

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- Tps222 -- inDheart (7)
  • 3 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (0), Celirra (14), Tps222 (0)
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

Last edited by YoshL; 08-29-2018 at 09:14 PM..
YoshL is offline  
Old 08-30-2018, 12:15 AM   #3031
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-30-2018, 06:31 AM   #3032
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 30
Posts: 5,924
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Im really sorry guys, i was at a Taylor swift concert(FRONT FUCKING ROW) and missed eod. I can't complain about the results, but should of went InD for wolf kill instead of sk kill. But either way looks like the same flip. Im down on the tps vote. Sun fan has been spot on this game, i don't doubt his tps read.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 08-30-2018, 07:39 AM   #3033
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Damn dude that sounds like a lot of fun, nice
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-30-2018, 08:44 AM   #3034
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Anyways I'm mostly just waiting to hear what tps says for the hell of it
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-30-2018, 10:28 AM   #3035
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Im really sorry guys, i was at a Taylor swift concert(FRONT FUCKING ROW) and missed eod. I can't complain about the results, but should of went InD for wolf kill instead of sk kill. But either way looks like the same flip. Im down on the tps vote. Sun fan has been spot on this game, i don't doubt his tps read.
is there a difference to removing the last wolf from the game vs. the SK?

idk if i missed something but pretty sure you and funny both said this, i'm just interested
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-30-2018, 10:58 AM   #3036
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 30
Posts: 5,924
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
is there a difference to removing the last wolf from the game vs. the SK?

idk if i missed something but pretty sure you and funny both said this, i'm just interested
Yes, because we are/were still unsure of there being an sk. Wolf is for sure. So, it was a higher chance to hit a wolf over sk for a lynch.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 08-30-2018, 11:50 AM   #3037
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Yes, because we are/were still unsure of there being an sk. Wolf is for sure. So, it was a higher chance to hit a wolf over sk for a lynch.
oh tru

tps being a real hider would mean there's always both, so i guess that's why it didn't make a big diff to me, although if it was between you and funny i had her down as the likelier wolf
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-30-2018, 03:45 PM   #3038
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

It actually mechanically makes the most sense for tps to not be wolf unless we're being memed on which is a tough spot
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-30-2018, 03:59 PM   #3039
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
It actually mechanically makes the most sense for tps to not be wolf unless we're being memed on which is a tough spot
how so

like his claim is just confirmed false from blind's and my pov now, and that means setup doesn't have a SK because there'd have to also be a town role that never claimed. there's also the matter of no double nightkills ever even through 5 nights, which technically isn't definitive, but it's evidence

anyone else being the wolf in a game with no SK would require a town tps to be fake claiming, and maintain the fake claim to mylo for ??? reasons, and make us think there is a SK also for ??? reasons

wdym "memed on"
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-30-2018, 05:05 PM   #3040
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
how so

like his claim is just confirmed false from blind's and my pov now, and that means setup doesn't have a SK because there'd have to also be a town role that never claimed. there's also the matter of no double nightkills ever even through 5 nights, which technically isn't definitive, but it's evidence

anyone else being the wolf in a game with no SK would require a town tps to be fake claiming, and maintain the fake claim to mylo for ??? reasons, and make us think there is a SK also for ??? reasons

wdym "memed on"
It's pretty much just due to how events went down, and strictly from my point of view of course... in a way I find it weird that someone would successfully claim vengeful with partner and then just off themselves... but this is also just tinfoily

Obviously if you're town from your point of view it makes no sense for anyone but tps to be wolf
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution