Old 08-26-2018, 09:02 PM   #2821
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
Sectional ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
YoshL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Celestial Harbor
Age: 26
Posts: 6,314
Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Votes from post 2564 to post 2820
Night in 1:58:44

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- Precarious -- the sun fan (84)
  • 6 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (36), Celirra (67), Funnygurl555 (14), inDheart (25), Precarious (20), Tps222 (8)
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:03 PM   #2822
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 30
Posts: 5,924
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
the 129003852th time thing resonated with me

he reacted to his vt rand in the turbo by first post claiming asceticizer lul
I just wanna be a third party. =( i've never been one. But hell, being a wolf or a blue would at least stir things up for me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:07 PM   #2823
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
ind celery xiz blind prec sunfan 3 woofs in here

soft clear the sunfan and we get ind celery xiz blind prec

3 wolves in there.. one's actually.. town

i'd include myself in that list, but.. like.. fmpov.. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
o * two's actually town since there's five in that list that's a good list
i would just like to paste these two posts on the wall
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:12 PM   #2824
Tps222
FFR Player
 
Tps222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: THE END ZONE
Age: 29
Posts: 6,167
Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Basically, NLing today doesn't really help us, but it does remove the opportunity to use the Hide strategy.

I'm not in favor of it.
I'm having a tough time wanting vote you, because I agree and I feel like you wouldn't say that if you were scum.
Tps222 is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:12 PM   #2825
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

I am confused by what you quoted there
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:12 PM   #2826
Tps222
FFR Player
 
Tps222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: THE END ZONE
Age: 29
Posts: 6,167
Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i would just like to paste these two posts on the wall
@indheart, I'm not sure what the take away is from those selected, am I missing something?
Tps222 is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:12 PM   #2827
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

^was at inD
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:12 PM   #2828
Tps222
FFR Player
 
Tps222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: THE END ZONE
Age: 29
Posts: 6,167
Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

nice ninja
Tps222 is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:13 PM   #2829
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

I am studying
I will be checking in from time to time but gotta cram y'all
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:23 PM   #2830
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

tps you fine with hiding behind fg if we lynch a scum?
do you want it to be someone else?
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:25 PM   #2831
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I am confused by what you quoted there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
@indheart, I'm not sure what the take away is from those selected, am I missing something?
i'm suggesting it's a SK pov slip, before we knew there was a SK

5 people, 3 of them are wolves, 1 of them is town, so the fifth is ?

then walked back by not counting in the next post
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:49 PM   #2832
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
Votes from post 1214 to post 1811
Night in 0:04:39

---
:00 good :01 bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
Votes from post 1214 to post 1829
Night in 0:02:28

---
:00 good :01 bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
Votes from post 1214 to post 1849
Night in 0:00:17

---
:00 good :01 bad


colorz leading up to d2 eod (only vote after this is dbp moving to wc) without any living players colored

in terms of looks, funny seems slightly better than blind and prec who are relatively equal; she hops off cel as dbp argues against the wagon and it fizzles, but xiz would have to be fine hanging out on funnywolf for the same reasons at a point when it seems like they could make a lot of lynches happen at an uncertain eod
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 10:04 PM   #2833
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wait wtf xiz has 2 votes too
in reference to her having the same amount as him, but they're joke votes, so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
xiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
^ this gave me the same "????" vibes that i got in the jtwg. saying "i'm suspicious of everyone's" kinda like a "no shit" thing to say, yeah?

i'm not done catching up, but syhto's posts do look better going forward, so i might retract what i said

unvote. the xiz joke was a joke vote
Wow, Jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
there's wolf daychat like why would his comments matter
this is...validating xiz's interest in sunfan's comments about tps, i think. not much either way but it'd be funny to tell a wolf that wolf daychat exists as a wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
the main wagons at eod were gradiant and sunfan. syhto put a last minute vote on sunfan. with gradiant flipping town, voting like that to protect a wolf partner is off the table. if syhto is town too, perhaps the wagon on sunfan was clean? i dunno. i only see it as incriminating

i could be wrong about sunfan. i'm just paranoid after last game where we both read each other incorrectly, so i'm hesitant to try to lynch him.
strange thing about use of the word "incriminating" because "i think wolves are trying to incriminate sunfan with the syhto nk", i would think, is usually something you say when you think the person you're talking about is town, but afaict she's not townreading sunfan through this, and as a result feels weird about wolves trying to make sunfan look worse, but isn't discarding her wolf read there ("i could be wrong")

but the point of me quoting this was she's explaining it to a wolf and it's like freezin's right here to pounce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
gradiant liked wc's sunfan vote, and i thought sunfan was an opportune lynch for wolves. it wasn't a strong vote initially and it wasn't necessarily my intention to keep it there the entire time

as i was telling gradiant at eod though, i didn't like how he reacted to my vote.
the xiz post this is about is the kind of thing that is making this hard - the wolves don't seem to like her, but d3 they go after blind instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I'm not following the thing about the Syhto kill



maybe, man. my logic at eod was clearly shit based on how things ended up, so
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post


(prolly not a fault on your part, tho. ya girl's brain has rip'd)
real weird interaction because she's just not really standing up for what she was saying anymore on gradiant while being pushed on it by xiz, because confusion, which is a CoNvEnIeNt way to answer but also doesn't make you look very good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
xiz...................................

what possessed you to do this?

i have no idea what this was about bc this video is unlisted. please stop me before i make unlisted video reads plz they are shallow and bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i have a feeling that celery forgetting about eod is actually not nai. if celery isn't here for eod i'm auto not voting for him.

sry paranoia
this post had a few too many nots for me to understand but i think it means she doesn't want to lynch cel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh guys don't kill me im town

also @freezin oh. yeah in the cool event that i dont die this eod, ima look at w_c
this is about wanting to look at wc and freezin was like "hey i said that first" which isn't strong, but it's something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
oh ok freezin's like radiating town to me. im too lazy rn tho y'all it's been a wild ride of effort on my front for the past... hour

ima try to get myself back to the promise land of DEE SIX now
lolrip, back to back reading wolves (the xiz iso is the post before this), come away with one as wolfy and one super town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
y'all gotta read on xiz? xiz looks like a scum imo after that iso

iso's are effort guys yikes wow ugh i hate effort especially for ppl who post a lot
talked about the iso before but i like the look of this follow-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what goes around comes around



I swapped because w_c was just sitting there watching the EOD happen. He was clearly there because he was posting. It was shady, man.
the first thing is xiz picking on a bit of hypocrisy from her about hating people who say "i don't have many wolves" which seems like a good look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i wanna kill xiz or maybe ind idk i didnt look at ind
hey nice xiz is top wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
xiz
quoted just for how far it is from the other posts, she literally popped in to do this even though prec dropped a case on her and then apparently fell asleep. chance it's like "oh i need some cred" but she seemed so strongly locked in on it and townreading blind who became the counter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
we have to have either an sk or a vig for that kill. freezin claimed something, so i bet the town wouldn't vig him. we prolly have a serial killer

so if the only prs we have is gunsmith and hider, then we have 4 T's, which would mean that we don't have an sk?

something's up
not reading the setup is up, apparently - this could contradict the SK pov thing i just said


man i know i'm late but the state of this day feels kinda sad

funny posts; they don't feel as clearing to me as the ones with blind but they feel good and i'm a lil worried that's most of what i'll find, is just varying amounts of WOW CLEAR on people and have to sort that out

so currently blind looks better than funny for not being a wolf
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 10:15 PM   #2834
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Okay, I'm basically going to just be posting direct reactions to the whole day basically.

My basic leans are:

Xiz, Cel, DBP, Sun, inD - town

WC, Freezin - null

FG, Blind, TPS - Wolfy

But these reads feel kind of shitty. They're more or less in likelihood of individual anti-town (e.g. someone wolfy is more likely to be a wolf than null, and null than town), but it's still largely just behavioral, and I wouldn't be surprised to find a wolf in my town group. But vacillating aside, that's where I'm at. I'll be making a lot of posts all in a row.

Regarding yesterday, I haven't really seen a lot of discussion regarding possible distributions. Only one NK makes it less likely that there's a SK, but obviously not impossible--a blocked kill could be a thing. At this stage, there's still too little info to piece together what the actual enemy state is, but this is something that should be considered as more information becomes available.
you seem

pretty high on xiz suddenly here, and reading it again you also seem pretty high on sunfan given your later posting is saying he's got the inconsistency thing going on with his read on syhto

i've basically said this before but i'm saying it again
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 10:19 PM   #2835
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 436
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
eh, it's important to reading funny though imo

i'm thinking about gradi's "people are ok with fg doing this stuff?" post which is like, people's eyes are glazing over it and it's going ignored, although when i went back i did find some people's reasons for that, like sunfan's confidence in his read on her

xiz/fg could be w/w since seems like xiz was trying to talk over gradi
i forgot this happened - freezin was choosing to ignore gradiant-related things and xiz was trying to make other things happen at eod1 by voting dbp - so yeah, add this to me not being able to clear funny from wolf as easily
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 10:24 PM   #2836
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

hello yes I am still bad at French
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 10:25 PM   #2837
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

can we get some votes down just so its more clear where people lie
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 10:30 PM   #2838
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,937
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

ayy i made an eod
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 10:31 PM   #2839
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Tps if you're here 2 more posts would make me feel good and nice because right now I am slightly apprehensive
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-26-2018, 10:32 PM   #2840
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,937
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
AlSo WhErE iS fUnNyGuRl AnD wHy Is ShE nOt DoInG aNyThInG
sorry, laziness. it feels like the game's solved.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution