Old 06-3-2014, 02:05 PM   #281
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default Re: TWG CXVI-2: Revengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
Mellon, I'm always on slack to discuss anything you'd like!

lol @ afro, I'm going to chalk that up to a momentary lapse of reason.

I still have a hard time swallowing the fact that dabackpack was human; I re-read his play yesterday and its just odd behavior for a human.

What was even odder though, was IGR's role throughout the day. He votes me, he then attacks Afro:

I then vote backpack, IGR reacts:

The day goes by a bit, momentum builds on DaBackPack, and then IGR pulls a 180:

He keeps his vote there for the rest of the day, and I don't think he even made another post.

I'm going to vote igotrythm. I'd like to hear his response to all of this, and who his top 2 suspects currently are.
Pulling a 180? You mean keeping an open mind and changing my opinion in light of new evidence?

I only voted you to lure out Afro and get a read on him. It had nothing to do with you, and I said as much, but you're coming at me pretty fucking hard regardless. Harder than any wolf would, especially considering it could very well be lynch and win tonight.

My top two right now? I'd say Mellon and either Psycho or Crazyjayde. One of them is a wolf and the other's a human, though I can't tell which is which yet. They're cat-fighting too hard to be on the same team.

As a side note, thanks for building that case, I have a solid human lean on you, TPS.
Old 06-3-2014, 06:58 PM   #282
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Why am I your top suspect? You haven't given any reasoning at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 06-3-2014, 07:16 PM   #283
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

igotrhythm
Old 06-3-2014, 07:35 PM   #284
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

You guys are confusing me now.
Old 06-4-2014, 12:19 AM   #285
cedolad
moonchild~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
You guys are confusing me now.
Seriously this has been up for damn near 5 hours and has only merited one response.
Old 06-4-2014, 12:57 AM   #286
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Votecount 2.2

Afrobean – 0/4 –
Tps222 – 0/4 –
cedolad – 0/4 –
psychoangel691 – 1/4 – Crazyjayde
mellonxcollie – 0/4 –
igotrhythm – 2/4 – Tps222, Afrobean
Crazyjayde – 1/4 – psychoangel691

Not Voting: cedolad, mellonxcollie, igotrhythm

Deadline: 9:00 PM CDT, June 4, 2014

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Old 06-4-2014, 02:23 AM   #287
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

I changed my mind. I think we should lynch igotrhythm now.
Old 06-4-2014, 10:00 AM   #288
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

11 hour warning.

Old 06-4-2014, 10:49 AM   #289
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

is this a fucking joke

fuck you guys

I have half a mind to intentionally pick a human for the bomb tonight just to try to fuck us.
Old 06-4-2014, 11:16 AM   #290
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Why am I your top suspect? You haven't given any reasoning at all.
Because you haven't been forthcoming with your reasoning behind a lot of your plays.

Still, just to be safe and to get my ass out of a knife in the box scenario, I'm going to vote Crazyjayde to be lynched. This catfight has to stop.
Old 06-4-2014, 11:32 AM   #291
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm View Post
Because you haven't been forthcoming with your reasoning behind a lot of your plays.

Still, just to be safe and to get my ass out of a knife in the box scenario, I'm going to vote Crazyjayde to be lynched. This catfight has to stop.
What plays are you even referencing? You make such general claims and then try to use them to legitimize obvious self-preservation votes.

I can't decide if the lack of activity implicates igotrhythm or not. On one hand, it could be that he is indeed a wolf, and his wolf friend(s) have just left him for dead. On the other hand, we could be wrong and the wolves are just idly sitting back and enjoying the lack of communication.

The point is, I do believe I'm right about igotrhythm, but I don't like how a lot of people aren't voicing their opinions on it. Lets try and organize a slack chat maybe before the end of day?
Old 06-4-2014, 12:24 PM   #292
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

By this point, the more I try to convince you I'm not a wolf, the more you'll be convinced that I'm trying to save my wolfy ass. Ah well, the strategy guide does say to never give up on this sort of thing.
Old 06-4-2014, 12:29 PM   #293
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Votecount 2.3

Afrobean – 0/4 –
Tps222 – 0/4 –
cedolad – 0/4 –
psychoangel691 – 1/4 – Crazyjayde
mellonxcollie – 0/4 –
igotrhythm – 2/4 – Tps222, Afrobean
Crazyjayde – 2/4 – psychoangel691, igotrhythm

Not Voting: cedolad, mellonxcollie

Deadline: 9:00 PM CDT, June 4, 2014

Old 06-4-2014, 12:42 PM   #294
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm View Post
As TPS has pointed out... what plays? Pretty much the only "play" I've done this game is flirt with Afrobean during Day 1 and we were just being silly. there's the reasoning behind that one. What else you got?

Your suspicion on me seems majorly forced. It seems like you are choosing me as an easy target because I haven't done much in the game. If you had a gut read on me or something that would be one thing, but your response to me seemed like you were searching for a reason to suspect me without actually having one. I would be OK with lynching you today

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 06-4-2014, 02:21 PM   #295
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Ugh. Sorry all I couldn't be here yesterday since I've been stricken with food poisoning for the past days and psycho's egoistical comment about me not being productive really angered me since I had been around despite it, just not in thread that much. I had so much in mind yesterday but it looks like there's a general feeling of apathy this game so I don't even know if there's even a chance we can still discuss. I'm here for sure until eod.

Votes have been very lackluster this phase, with no real substance behind them. Say IGR for instance, who votes me on the basis of a ongoing catfight with psycho. Well I didn't even graze psycho's case, it wasn't even that strong of an accusation, however she did respond vigorously to those two simple prods. So why do you have such a strong inclination there? Even TPS' lack of activity doesn't implicate that much, it could be very well said to each one of us.
Old 06-4-2014, 02:34 PM   #296
cedolad
moonchild~

how about my inactivity? Also I'm not going to be here for eod, someone sell me on the igr bw.
Old 06-4-2014, 02:55 PM   #297
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyjayde View Post
Ugh. Sorry all I couldn't be here yesterday since I've been stricken with food poisoning for the past days and psycho's egoistical comment about me not being productive really angered me since I had been around despite it, just not in thread that much. I had so much in mind yesterday but it looks like there's a general feeling of apathy this game so I don't even know if there's even a chance we can still discuss. I'm here for sure until eod.

Votes have been very lackluster this phase, with no real substance behind them. Say IGR for instance, who votes me on the basis of a ongoing catfight with psycho. Well I didn't even graze psycho's case, it wasn't even that strong of an accusation, however she did respond vigorously to those two simple prods. So why do you have such a strong inclination there? Even TPS' lack of activity doesn't implicate that much, it could be very well said to each one of us.
I didn't say inactivity, I said your posts look like you're trying to hard to look like you're contributing but they really aren't for the most part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 06-4-2014, 03:06 PM   #298
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

My headspace right now is we've obviously lynched a green dabackpack yesterday and we have a wolf pair left. At least, I think it's best to be thinking worst scenario at all times. While there's a lot of factors converging between Psycho and IGR (similar voting patterns, passive-aggressive mindsets, relying on reactively surviving), I just think there hasn't been that much of a pressure on Psycho and that might lead to why I feel her lack of acknowledgment to be more scummy. I just feel her best bet would be to stick to her guns with me and try to influence people (mainly Afro by targeting him) to either choose me or Raeko. IGR responds well to interrogations and I feel he might be ahead of his previous game, I'm not sold on him though. Really, I think I'll have to hit him up and figure it out because even an inexperienced villa can freeze at times.

Cedo, I'm not even worried about your case. It would've been far-fetched for you to go out of your way to create a private lobby to try to influence the lynch AND THEN basically tell sunfan to hit nail your wolf buddy D1 lmao. Your more recent plays basically confirms your humanity for me and I'd rather not think about the contrary until late because you'd have rolled me over real good. I wouldn't see Raeko & TPS either as solid choices for the day but since we're getting another confirmed town next phase, it'll be best to wait until then since they're both interrogation points right now.

Also, Afro, don't bother about flips. Remember that the only unknown individual is the lynchee. So whether we're at one or two wolves remaining, the possibilities are those:
- 2 wolves remaining, we hit 2 wolves: Game win
- 2 wolves remaining, we hit 1 wolf: Next phase
- 2 wolves remaining, we hit 0 wolves: Game loss
- 1 wolf remaining, we hit 1 wolf: Game win
- 1 wolf remaining, we hit 0 wolf: Next phase

In both cases where we continue to next phase, only one wolf is hit. So if the bomber target flips as green, we'll know it's the lynchee who's red. So yeah.
Old 06-4-2014, 03:12 PM   #299
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyjayde View Post
MI just feel her best bet would be to stick to her guns with me and try to influence people (mainly Afro by targeting him) to either choose me or Raeko. IGR responds well to interrogations and I feel he might be ahead of his previous game, I'm not sold on him though. Really, I think I'll have to hit him up and figure it out because even an inexperienced villa can freeze at times.
I never targeted Afro lol.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 06-4-2014, 03:13 PM   #300
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Oh and on the sticking to my guns on you remark, you've pretty much been putting all focus on me yourself. So I wouldn't go using that as a reason to label me as a wolf.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Closed Thread