Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 03:12 PM   #381
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

I didn't think you were the SK yesterday because at the time Wilkin getting flipped made more sense. I know you're the SK today because if Wilkin got flipped instead of you then the game would have ended with eb's lynching.

It's also notable that if you're telling the truth about not having been flipped, then lynching you wouldn't allow me to waltz to a win as a wolf because you'd resurrect the next day and I'd have to kill you again.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:22 PM   #382
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Actually, let's take that scenario a little bit further.

Neo would be the obvious kill choice for the next night. When you come back to life, that leaves 4 players: myself (assumed to be a wolf), you (SK), LD (plain human) and Wilkin (flipped Judas). If I rush LD, I still don't win, because you're still alive. The next night we kill each other. This leaves Wilkin all alone, giving the green team the win. Note the EoG requirements: A turned Judas only wins if the wolves win. For all intents and purposes, he's still a human. With all the wolves and the SK dead, as a surviving human he would win the game for the green team, even if he doesn't get credit for the win himself.

(In retrospect, this scenario would be highly amusing, with the sole survivor not being on the winning team.)

On another note, look back at yesterday. Let's assume you're telling the truth that you weren't flipped and I'm a wolf. If you weren't flipped, the logical conclusion would be that Wilkin was. Why, then, would he vote for me in such a precarious position? You voted for me right after him, eb was guaranteed to vote for me, and talisman was still undecided at that point. The misdirection tactics would most definitely not be worth it, because if he's not around to swing his vote away from me if talisman picks me instead of eb, then I die, the game ends and he doesn't win. That risk is most definitely not worth it.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:24 PM   #383
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

THE JIG IS UP, IGGS.

Insta.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:26 PM   #384
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
I didn't think you were the SK yesterday because at the time Wilkin getting flipped made more sense. I know you're the SK today because if Wilkin got flipped instead of you then the game would have ended with eb's lynching.

It's also notable that if you're telling the truth about not having been flipped, then lynching you wouldn't allow me to waltz to a win as a wolf because you'd resurrect the next day and I'd have to kill you again.
Nice point, assuming EB was the wolf.....

Just because you say that EB was the wolf doesn't mean anything. You could be the wolf and wilkin just hasn't gotten around to voting yet. Obviously EB was a pain, but he wasn't the wolf.

Wilkin has been gone for awhile, could be that you and him never got together and you never contacted him. (Which would explain why he voted for you yesterday)

If if I died today, I would turn and you would get another kill. The day would start with 4 people. You and wilkin both vote me quickly and I get insta inlynched because I have 1 phantom. THAT'S how you would win. After today you don't need other people to vote because the two of you will be able to control everything from tomorrow on.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:27 PM   #385
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Ok well I guess since I'm insta'd that works too XD.

I hate you EB...
Old 05-21-2006, 03:29 PM   #386
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Actually, I didn't realize you had a phantom. Still, that doesn't guarantee you don't get to LD first and insta him before we insta you.

Although it's all moot at this point. Sorry eb had to screw you out a win with the humans though. =\
Old 05-21-2006, 03:34 PM   #387
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

no more talking.

wait for blah.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:35 PM   #388
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

meh I had very little chance of winning. Just stalling it out. I guess that's what I get for making a wolf angry lol.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:56 PM   #389
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

BOOM its over!!!

Humans Win.

Postgame Thread Goin up now

Old 05-21-2006, 06:31 PM   #390
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Looks like my LASER BEAMS did the trick 7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 05-21-2006, 10:00 PM   #391
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
7)
That's a new one.

Anyways, Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllocked!
Old 05-21-2014, 10:43 AM   #392
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Archived 5-21-2014 11:43 AM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread