Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board > Brag Board Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-5-2017, 04:58 AM   #11
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2017 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeShinoda12345 View Post
Hey Goblin was my 1700th too
High fiiiiive
hi5 \o

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
fuuuuuuuuck that ultraplayers

you got a lot better though (or stopped choking as much idk pick one lol)
I normally get distracted easily or start having expectations as I play which makes me choke very often.

These were random runs where I had no idea where I would mess up if I did. The mental game influence my scores more than I give it credit.

It's dumb, but by example; I haven't AAA'd a single 87 yet and there's no reason for me to not have one. I just keep expecting that it's going to happen and that mentality keeps making me mess up over and over.

I'm probably going to get one when I will stop caring about it. It was the same story with Otaku[Oni]/St.Scarhand. It's like I have to fool myself into maintaining a mindset where I'm not stressed about keeping AAA while playing.

The only way I found to fix that is to play a lot to learn songs/patterns, take a break, come back and randomly play a known song rotation (potential AAAs) with no expectations until one of the songs randomly give me AAA.

The "play to learn" mentality has been great for fixing mindblocks etc., but the AAA game has more to do with peak concentration than anything else for me.

I played a lot of TWG which I thought had little to do with FFR and that actually helped me reset my own mindset while playing FFR. The reason is that they're both mental games and it was helpful for self-management.
I have the weirdest stories. Now people will think they have to play TWG to get better at FFR welp.

I know this is just a thread to post scores, but I always wondered how players here were seeing their own progression and how they dealt with walls.
I feel like if players asked themselves the right questions, a lot of players would progress faster overall and avoid bad habits.

---

Blah, have more scores I guess.

Good month to AAA this.

That ending.

Last edited by Hakulyte; 10-5-2017 at 02:56 PM..