Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Old 03-16-2013, 10:45 AM   #1
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Default jTWG LXIII: Good Morning Benjamin POST-GAME

A few hours after Sage's death, the two shadows exited from the building, along with Krauthammer.

The shadows had returned earlier, and left the car in the garage after getting rid of Sage's body.

Krauthammer took a lot of suitcases, and commanded Bynary and NetJet to take the others. Krauthammer was leaving the country along with the two patients, but first there was some things to do...

-"What did you do with the other three patients?" Krauthammer asked while he turned on the car.

-"We had to kill Gun to create a distraction for us to run away. James and rzr are okay"- replied Bynary. Krauthammer nodded.

The three men drove through the streets, entering the city. There was silence, until NetJet got enough courage to ask...

-"That song...you wrote it, didn't you?"-

-"Of course I did. I'm no songwriter, so sorry if there was no thoughtful lyrics or rhymes"-

-"But what was the sense of the song?"-

Krauthammer thought for a moment before answering. -"What I said the first day was true. This was to study the effects of the song on you people. You all had somebody who tormented you before. But I also wanted to find some...cronies. Those who managed to kill and go undetected, would fit. That is why I made the psychological examination in the first day. Sadly Danceguy wasn't successful"-

At that moment, Krauthammer pressed a button in the recorder. Once again, the song filled the air.

Did you forget that your father was mine's boss
And that for no reason
he fired him in the coldest winter
I have goosebumps when I remember those days
Because I learnt that men does cry!

-"The lyrics aren't random! I had noted it, but it didn't cross my mind that...that..."-Bynary stuttered. The doctor nodded, while NetJet remembered the book Krauthammer had given Manticore. He also noted the scars on Krauthammer's face.

-"Yes. Those are my own experiences. I still haven't got over them"-Krauthammer said angrily.

-But what made you do all of this?"-NetJet asked. Krauthammer didn't reply and just taped on the CD player.

So, why did you call 911 that time?
You told me not to talk
and you denounced me to police
You was guilty, I innocent
And you said the incident was my fault!

-"That. I was lucky I wasn't condemned. There was no evidence against me. I had forgiven the rest, but...this was too much for me to take. He was a bad friend in my childhood, stole my girlfriend, got my brother into drugs, got my dad fired and finally tried to get me condemned for a crime"-

Once again there was silence in the car, except by the song, which repeated itself over and over.

-"And now what?"-Bynary finally muttered. In that moment, Krauthammer stopped in front of a house. The doctor took his shotgun from under the seat, and passed the patients a baseball bat and a knife.

-"Now...we pay my dear friend Benjamin a visit...and we will escape to some other country"- The two patients nodded, almost eager to kill once again.

The trio stood in front of the house, and knocked on it. Benjamin opened the door, and the trio entered, pushing him aside.

On the car, the last verse of the song sounded.

But today I have with justice a date
And it won't be in vain
I have prayed so much to the Virgin
And to every saint
That I'm sure that after this visit
You and I will be even!

Good morning Benjamin
I came to visit ya
Good morning Benjamin
I came to visit ya
Good morning Benjamin
I came to visit ya
Good morning Benjamin
I came to visit ya!

After the last notes, the song stopped.

-------------------------------------

ROLES

1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2) DRUNKEN SEER
2. Sage of the Forest (????) SEER
3. j-rodd123 (jarrodpsutka@hotmail.com)
4. Little Bear (Wee.micky@hotmail.com)
5. Viccica (MMViccica)
6. Gun92 (james92hofmann@hotmail.com)
7. rzr (astickytree)

8. Bynary Fission (BynaryFission) WOLF SEER
9. cedolad (cedoladtwg)
10. Netjet! (ShadowFFR) WOLF
11. dAnceguy117 (dogscannotbedefeated(at)gmail(dot)com) WOLF ASSASSIN
12. James May (midigami44) CORONER

A FEW COMMENTS

GENERAL: Wolves won, but the main reason for it was because of the human's few mistakes. If the humans had been more careful with their decisions, then this could have been a win for the humans.

*DarkManticoreX2: Well, you got normal Seer in the first roll, then Drunken Seer in the reroll. Lucky you! To be honest I was worried that you would be killed first, as it would mean the humans would lose a Seer very early. But you wasn't killed! Yeah, you was seered, but eh. Still, imagine my disappointment when you didn't send a seering! I'm sure that it would have been very useful. I reckon that you gathering the Blues was awesome. You formed the alliance and got Danceguy killed! But eh, you was doomed to die after Bynary found out your color in Night 1. Good game.

*Sage of the Forest: From human you went to be a Seer. Quite an upgrade. You did your job. You passed information to your partners (the few you had), you revealed yourself to James after you seered him in Night 1 (how lucky!), and well...then you played along the alliance. I have no idea of the exact content of your communications with James and Manticore, as I didn't receive anything, but it was enough. Also bad luck with the seerings, as you was late in Night 2 (if it had been earlier, the game would have been different!) and you seered JRodd before he died. I just hope that next time you make yourself a bit more known around, as it is clear that there are some players who didn't even hear a word from you. And tis is both their fault and your fault.

*JRodd: Hard to say anything about you. You did an okay performance. You posted often, although half of them were jokes and similar things, but the rest were posts that seemed to be well thought. Still, I know how you play, so I'm sure that you did talk to the rest of players, gathering information for yourself. So, thank you for playing!

*Little Bear: Way too many jokes, man. They doomed you, that and your refusal to defend yourself. You refused to make a case and only pointed at Bynary as a wolf on the base of something that maybe was just a mistake of wording from Bynary, so people only had your own posts, which turned to be your guillotine. Too bad. Also you was going to be a wolf in the original roles.

*Viccicca: A performance riddled with inactivity, which is understandable. I know you're busy, so I won't scald you for anything. Thank you for playing, and good luck with the game you're hosting, if it hasn't ended yet. Also you were going to be the Wolf Assassin in the original game...and well, I don't know how well it would have worked, seeing how busy you were during the game.

*Gun92: You were one of my favorite players during the whole game. Good posts 90% of the time! Then in Night 4...it came your downfall. You made contradictory posts. Even myself were a bit confused trying to read them, but I think I understood your reasoning, at least in the lasts arguments. Still, it was a serious mistake to reveal the Blues' name in the thread. I understand your intentions, but seeing the results, it wasn't the way to form your theory, after all, the "Sage and James are blues" part doomed you, as it gave the wolves (mainly Bynary) a weapon to form an argument against you. Still, a solid performance, well done!

*rzr: You were cleared for most of the game, with a reason that, if I had been playing, I wouldn't have approved. But it was enough to practically erase you from the suspicion list of most players. Leaving that aside, you played a fairly good game, I guess. To be honest...when I think of you in this game...I'm blank. I had to check your posts in the game, hahahaha. Still, thank you for playing. Also you had been chosen as a wolf in the first roll.

*Bynary Fission: Congratulations, Bynary. You was a big asset to the whole game, not only your team. You made good seering choices, and was eager to play the game. I liked the performance. You also managed to keep contact with James, and it is clear that you was a big part behind the scenes too. And your argument with Gun in Night 4...that was awesome. I really want to play with you soon.

*cedolad: Aw, you got killed in Night 1. That was sad...still, thank you for signing up. I hope that next game you live longer. Also you was originally going to be the Drunken Seer, hahahaha.

*NetJet: You was a good partner, NetJet. Although most of your posts were borderline UTR, I know that you and your partner discussed things and made the decisions. You was a good support, and voted at the right times in the later phases. Hahahaha, you missed the first two Instas, but eh. A- for effort!

*Danceguy: You tried your best to try to make yourself look like a Seer. Kudos for the effort. Sadly, Manticore was a Seer himself and Sage had seered James, so it was kinda obvious that you were lying. Still, you had a plan, and it was indeed the best thing to do. You was unlucky, that was all. The worst thing is that you accidentally "cleared" rzr, hahahaha.

*James May
: You got the Coroner role both times! You are lucky too. Well played, James, you was a very useful asset for the humans. You handled your role correctly, and was a leader, albeit hidden until the later phases. You received Sage, and helped to organize the alliance. Congratulations for being a good Blue, it was nice to see another ways of playing, much different than the other games I have played with you. Oh, you also slipped, when you said that cedolad was a Green. It wasn't something to say in the public thread, hahahaha.

MVP:

HUMAN
: It is kinda a tie between Manti and James, as Manti was the pillar until his death and James was the pillar from that moment and until the end of the game. So this goes to both of you.

WOLF: Bynary, of course. Well done, pal. Excellent game.

Also credit to Cuarteto de Nos, Argentinian rock band, for the original song. Literal translation was mine and only mine.

Oh, Netjet!:

Quote:
The song was mostly a part of the story, its meaning was Krauthammer's experiences. The original song is similar, rancor through childhood to the moment of the visit.

Last edited by Krauthammer; 03-16-2013 at 10:49 AM..
Krauthammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #2
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXIII: Good Morning Benjamin POST-GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauthammer View Post
AGENERAL: Wolves won, but the main reason for it was because of the human's few mistakes. If the humans had been more careful with their decisions, then this could have been a win for the humans.
Correction: should have been a win for the humans lol. Gun's post perfectly laid it all out, and I told James multiple times before I died to go for Bynary next. when I died and was confirmed human this should have put that thought right to the front of his head. Other than that he did a good job leading the alliance after Manti's death

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow

Last edited by j-rodd123; 03-16-2013 at 10:54 AM..
j-rodd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #3
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

wooooo !! gg game. wolves sure have been on a winning streak

also interesting hosting style kraut, eh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

Last edited by Syhto; 03-16-2013 at 12:17 PM..
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #4
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
Correction: should have been a win for the humans lol. Gun's post perfectly laid it all out, and I told James multiple times before I died to go for Bynary next. when I died and was confirmed human this should have put that thought right to the front of his head. Other than that he did a good job leading the alliance after Manti's death
You weren't there behind the scenes - I spent the entire game building up James's confidence and playing the role of an active human. He never, at any point, truly suspected me of being a wolf. In particular, by the time it got down to Day 5, it was over - all of the remaining three people (Netjet excluded as he was a wolf) would have had to vote for NetJet or me. James would never have voted for me, and until Gun ran his mouth on Night 4 I was anticipating that NetJet might get nailed - if that were true, he and me agreed that I would vote for him in a heartbeat. It would validate my position as a "human" and dispel any doubt that the others had.

Trust me, I planned this game out way ahead in advance - I figured people might go for Little Bear, so I joined James in formulating a convincing enough theory to have him lynched. It worked, as you can see. I knew he was human, but as a wolf I had an obvious motive to have him lynched, and with his dicking around earlier it was easy enough to frame him. Oh, and that post about my saying that "Manti contacted him"? Total bullshit. I said that little lie knowing it was convincing enough to be believed, but easy enough to explain away once Little Bear was found to be a human. (James indeed asked me this later on AIM, I told him it was a misinterpretation of his earlier posts).

I knew Viccica was also a very likely target, but after Little Bear got lynched (as I intended), I pretended to be apprehensive and unsure to boost the idea I was a human who wanted to win. It worked beautifully - Viccica still died anyways, and I plausibly denied wanting to lynch her in contradiction to what Gun laid out towards the end - something he was unable to argue with. Plus, in doing so I helped maintain my standing with James even as it gradually became more evident I had to be a wolf.

Gun, I want to thank you - without running your mouth and revealing the seer and coroner, I couldn't have completely demolished you in the thread and convinced James to vote for you. When he did that, Netjet and I swept in and voted simultaneously to lynch him. That wasn't an accident - as a matter of fact, I was planning on it to happen after he made his post. My entire rebuttal towards him was intended to turn you against him (not that we needed to - revealing our seer was his own damn fault, I just ran with it). I knew he was a green - and I also knew Sage was the seer after Night 3 too...he was going to die anyways, but Gun gave me the perfect pretense to blame him, and you believed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauthammer View Post
*Bynary Fission: Congratulations, Bynary. You was a big asset to the whole game, not only your team. You made good seering choices, and was eager to play the game. I liked the performance. You also managed to keep contact with James, and it is clear that you was a big part behind the scenes too. And your argument with Gun in Night 4...that was awesome. I really want to play with you soon.
It's a shame you didn't see my stuff on AIM - that's where the game really took place. Thanks for your sentiments, thanks for the MVP as wolf, and I will definitely be joining the next game, so if you join too I will be there.

p.s Sorry cedolad - killing you really was a random pick (I don't think dAnceguy sent in his kill because Netjet and I selected you to die, and it was never overriden by dAnceguy's pick. That or he selected you too, in which case you might have pissed off God or something ahahaha). It was nothing personal at all - at night 1 we had nothing to go off of, but somebody had to die that night and I made a completely random pick as to who it was going to be. That pick just happened to be you.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/battle-tower-royale-title-theme

Last edited by Bynary Fission; 03-16-2013 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: Typo fixes, added post script
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #5
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Le sigh. Kinda sucks being right when you lose. Just so everyone is clear. The whole long winded post about the blues was done for a reason and it served the purpose I needed. I gave everyone all the info they needed but they couldn't look past names and roles being shared. Clouded judgement is a bitch.
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #6
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
Le sigh. Kinda sucks being right when you lose. Just so everyone is clear. The whole long winded post about the blues was done for a reason and it served the purpose I needed. I gave everyone all the info they needed but they couldn't look past names and roles being shared. Clouded judgement is a bitch.
Dude, I gotta ask: did you really think revealing the names of the seer and coroner was going to boost your claims of legitimacy? Did you really think it wasn't going to backfire and enrage all of the humans that you just revealed their seer? Did you not think that the wolves would use that to their advantage (like me) and have him killed, and then frame you?

And above all, did you really believe revealing our seer as a human was going to convince anybody that you were anything but a human committing sabotage or a wolf sending it out to his partner (such as the assassin wolf)? Seriously, I have to personally thank you for doing that - winning the game would have been much more difficult had you not run your mouth and done that.

Oh, and fill your posts with a whole bunch of contradictions and fallacies. Which you still haven't acknowledged. Good game though - had you not written it so badly (and outed the seer and coroner) you might have actually had a shot at nailing me - you were the first to really figure it out, pity it was in such a terrible manner.

Old 03-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #7
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Lol. All of it was for a reason. You see things how you did and I see things how I did. At a certain point, those roles meant nothing. People have issues seeing past color. Oh well. I'm not mad, not even a little. I expected all of it.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #8
Gun92
FFR Veteran

I even explained to my pregnant wife what I did and how I went about things and she understood. All of this makes me laugh. I appreciate it.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:40 PM   #9
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

I fucking knew you were a wolf Bynary. The night we talked on AIM and had that small spoiler free conversation, I could smell wolf all over you.

Unfortunately my third guess at wolf was wrong lol

ps; great game, when can we play again?
Old 03-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #10
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
I fucking knew you were a wolf Bynary. The night we talked on AIM and had that small spoiler free conversation, I could smell wolf all over you.

Unfortunately my third guess at wolf was wrong lol

ps; great game, when can we play again?
Eh. I knew you'd probably think I was a wolf, but I didn't make any attempt to hide it since you were already dead. But it was a shame, I have no doubt it'd be really fun to play with you.

Likewise - when the next game's signups begin I will be there.

Old 03-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #11
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Yeah I've learned a lot in the two conversations I had, hopefully next game I can get into it more and actually be able to stay alive for a day or two lol
Old 03-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #12
James May
FFR Player

good game guys. to be honest, I was kind of suspicious of netjet albeit that I had not talked to him but when gun revealed sage and I to be blues. so even if we had lynched netjet on day 4, I would have died on night 5 and besides, no human in their right mind would have revealed both blues in a single night phase. excellent job logan, you had me fooled from the moment that I talked to you. but it feels good to have played the best game haha. I never have expected to tie with manti for human mvp.

James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #13
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!

Good game all around everyone. It was really close coming up to the end, thank you to Gun for solidifying our win (by the way, I understood your explanations 100%. It was just that we were able to take what you said and use it against you very easily, as you can probably see). I want to thank Bynary especially because he planned this whole thing out from the start. You were an awesome person to be a partner of, and I'm glad I was chosen as wolf this game.

Kraut: I absolutely loved this OP, it makes so much sense now what the song means. Awesome story development, and very good job hosting the game.

EDIT: James, you played a fantastic game. While Bynary might have completely fooled you, had he been a human I would have surely been fucked because of how well you guys did things. XD

Last edited by Netjet!; 03-16-2013 at 02:35 PM..
Netjet! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #14
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

As an onlooker, I figured Manti was most definitely blue himself when trying to get the seers and coroner together, and more than likely a seer trying to figure out whether he was drunk or not in addition to building an alliance. From the moment I saw this posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Seer #1: Came out to me first, despite seering me red. I found this as an odd move, but since I know I'm a green, and he decided I was probably green due to the maneuvers I was making, He came out to me.
I had a pretty strong feeling none of that happened lol. Understandable though because obviously he's going to want to play a green in the thread. Plus, being a seer himself, he was almost guaranteed to catch a wolf if he kept harping in the thread that only one seer had come out to him so far while continuing to play green.

Also Bynary reeked of wolf, just from his posting style alone. If Gun had articulated himself better and wasn't so hasty to reveal the names of the blues, should've been an easy win. I know he said he had reasons for articulating himself the way he did, but it gave the wolves way too much to work with to turn it against him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:57 PM   #15
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
Also Bynary reeked of wolf, just from his posting style alone. If Gun had articulated himself better and wasn't so hasty to reveal the names of the blues, should've been an easy win. I know he said he had reasons for articulating himself the way he did, but it gave the wolves way too much to work with to turn it against him.
How so? I'm asking that as a serious question - what in my posts hinted at that? (It'll help me be a better wolf should I ever play the role again hehe) I'm saying this because I've had several people come out and say that "aha I definitely knew you were a wolf!"...but only after the game had ended. As a matter of fact, nobody aside from Gun at the very end had accused me of such (and even then he didn't suspect me before Night 4). From that, it seems like now that my being a wolf is official, everybody wants to believe they knew it all along, but considering nobody even hinted at it until before Night 4 makes me believe that it was nothing more than a sneaking, unsupported suspicion until it was actually confirmed.

Last edited by Bynary Fission; 03-16-2013 at 02:59 PM..
Old 03-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #16
Gun92
FFR Veteran

I'm glad someone aside from manti and jrodd knew what I was doing. Thank you netjet.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #17
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

gg, I knew bynary was a wolf when he attacked gun so adamantly, at one point I had suspicions on netjet but well played gents, look forward to the next one

Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #18
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

@Gun, I agree that the usefulness of blues exponentially decreases as the game goes on, so revealing their names didn't really do that much harm. Let's just say...I didn't like the humans' chances of winning the game given how easily influenced some players are by others lol. I don't want to sound too mean to anyone here or anything, but James ultimately lost it for the team. Probably should've done some more one on one talking with him first before going public, and asked him and Sage if it was alright if you exposed them as blues, just as a courtesy. Rzr would've been on board more than likely and you guys could've clinched it. Then again, what do I know, I haven't even played a game yet lol (but I've lurked the past few and have a general idea of everyone's playing styles and who the stronger players are)

@Bynary, nothing early on confirmed it (obviously), it was just little things at first, like your word choice (I won't go into detail because I don't feel like multi-quoting a shitload of posts that only intuitively made me believe you were a wolf). Early on it was your posting style and the way through which you aggressively overdefended your position as a human in the early game. Also being the first to rally behind James' 'LB is a wolf' campaign increased my suspicions, though not by much since that was going to get him lynched regardless of what you did. Honestly, a lot of it was purely word choice/diction and the way in which you presented hypothetical wolf scenarios...I just wasn't buying it, but unfortunately that can only be chalked up to intuition again. By N4 it was confirmed through process of elimination, but luckily you were able to twist Gun's argument into getting him lynched instead during the following phase, so kudos.

I suppose that ultimately I just saw you as the type of person who would be playing a very different type of game had you actually been human.

Again, onlooker, not a player, so feel free to take what I said with a grain of salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #19
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post

@Bynary, nothing early on confirmed it (obviously), it was just little things at first, like your word choice (I won't go into detail because I don't feel like multi-quoting a shitload of posts that only intuitively made me believe you were a wolf). Early on it was your posting style and the way through which you aggressively overdefended your position as a human in the early game. Also being the first to rally behind James' 'LB is a wolf' campaign increased my suspicions, though not by much since that was going to get him lynched regardless of what you did. Honestly, a lot of it was purely word choice/diction and the way in which you presented hypothetical wolf scenarios...I just wasn't buying it, but unfortunately that can only be chalked up to intuition again. By N4 it was confirmed through process of elimination, but luckily you were able to twist Gun's argument into getting him lynched instead during the following phase, so kudos.

I suppose that ultimately I just saw you as the type of person who would be playing a very different type of game had you actually been human.

Again, onlooker, not a player, so feel free to take what I said with a grain of salt.
Fair enough - thanks for giving me your own thoughts on it. Looking back I did overreact a bit, though I think that's due more to inexperience on my part, since I would probably have reacted the same way had I been human.

By the way, why don't you join the next game when signups begin? Quit being an onlooker and actually get into the game! I think it's a ton of fun, and I'm sure you would too.

Old 03-16-2013, 05:45 PM   #20
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netjet! View Post

Kraut: I absolutely loved this OP, it makes so much sense now what the song means. Awesome story development, and very good job hosting the game.
Thank you! I had a lot of fun writing the story. I had planned it since the beginning, I even had an outline of what would happen if the humans won.
Krauthammer is offline   Reply With Quote