I roleblocked DBP last night.
Old 02-27-2020, 11:49 AM   #1722
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Those two posts weren't 100% saying you were switching off of dbp though, just that between fg and freezin, you'd vote freezin.
Sure, but I'm not one to move votes terribly quickly, especially in a situation where insta was approaching and the two wagons I weren't on were materializing
I'm typically one of those "last vote" people. See history

As for freezin, he was far more scummy than fg at that time and I'd been on his case throughout the day. His eod antics made me flounder

As for you pairing me with dbp before: sorry for unintentionally missing your posts on this, but it hit fever pitch with backpack coming in and dropping his case on me, so I latched onto essentially the first thing I saw

I don't know why people are buying into backpack's rhetoric when he just did the same thing again as he did with xiz
Spoiler: he's wrong
(And yes, you don't need to remind me that some people we floating xiz before backpack showed up; I already mentioned he was the catalyst)
Old 02-27-2020, 11:53 AM   #1723
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Two can play at the "wolf intervention game"
Who is to say backpack's beeline on xiz wasn't to save potential partner storn?
Old 02-27-2020, 11:53 AM   #1724
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duk3star View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-27-2020, 11:53 AM   #1725
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I'm asking couldn't storn have been trying to do the same thing with a vote on me as the whole dbp situation that dbp brought up?

To me, the quoted text looked like you were defending storn a bit for his action in voting me EoD there. His swap was pretty shady feeling so I was a little surprised to see you be like "not sure why everyone's surprised"
I mean, it's probably possible? Still not entirely sure the case dbp is bringing up would be a good way to save funny though, as introducing dbp lynch there would further dilute the people that would be on freezin in the first place, which at the time was the best way wolves would have to not have funny die.

And as for defending storn at that time, not really. I said in response to you bit ago that my post there was more in terms of who he was actually voting rather than it not being one of the wagons.

As for defending him now, yeah maybe. He had already had scum lean in you before that, had freezin as town, and funny as sorta middle (not wolf but wasn't too sure). The vote on you still matches that earlier read, and now imagine if he's town for a bit. The two wagons available are both town to you, where else do you go? Back to your earlier scum read would be better than voting for someone you think is town or somebody else randomly. Where else would you think he'd go? It'd be easier for wolf storn to not even have not sure read on funny and instead on freezin, so freezin vote wouldn't have looked bad and there never would've been a reason to pretend like he needed to switch off anyway. This creates a bit of a difference between that situation and rb potentially manipulating wagons: that storn was switching off somebody he had a vote on in the first place, while rb had the vote on dbp for a while now and would be messing with stuff from outside the wagons.
Old 02-27-2020, 11:55 AM   #1726
Gradiant

Quote:
hmm
Old 02-27-2020, 11:56 AM   #1727
Gradiant

I'd like dbp's response on that before I decide anything based on that I think
Old 02-27-2020, 11:57 AM   #1728
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
I mean, it's probably possible? Still not entirely sure the case dbp is bringing up would be a good way to save funny though, as introducing dbp lynch there would further dilute the people that would be on freezin in the first place, which at the time was the best way wolves would have to not have funny die.

And as for defending storn at that time, not really. I said in response to you bit ago that my post there was more in terms of who he was actually voting rather than it not being one of the wagons.

As for defending him now, yeah maybe. He had already had scum lean in you before that, had freezin as town, and funny as sorta middle (not wolf but wasn't too sure). The vote on you still matches that earlier read, and now imagine if he's town for a bit. The two wagons available are both town to you, where else do you go? Back to your earlier scum read would be better than voting for someone you think is town or somebody else randomly. Where else would you think he'd go? It'd be easier for wolf storn to not even have not sure read on funny and instead on freezin, so freezin vote wouldn't have looked bad and there never would've been a reason to pretend like he needed to switch off anyway. This creates a bit of a difference between that situation and rb potentially manipulating wagons: that storn was switching off somebody he had a vote on in the first place, while rb had the vote on dbp for a while now and would be messing with stuff from outside the wagons.
I guess that's true, I've been very back and forth on storn this game so I'm trying to sort that out.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with duk's claim though, guess I'm going to re-read dbp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-27-2020, 11:59 AM   #1729
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

One more thing before I get back to lunch:
If you look at my progression on dabackpack, I attempted to engage other people on the topic to vote for him
I spent all that time trying to build momentum for lynching someone I thought was scum, but got scared that I was "actually gonna bus him?" in the last ~1:30 of the phase? That's a rookie mistake and a really shitty voteswap
I'm halfway offended people think I would do such a horrible move
Old 02-27-2020, 11:59 AM   #1730
Gradiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
As for you pairing me with dbp before: sorry for unintentionally missing your posts on this, but it hit fever pitch with backpack coming in and dropping his case on me, so I latched onto essentially the first thing I saw
Idk, I've said it several times in different timespots and pretty blatantly too, so it's still way throwing me off that it was missed all those times apprently but was still noticeable when plop did it with how akwardly he's been writing his possible worlds.
Old 02-27-2020, 12:01 PM   #1731
Duk3star
FFR Player

Quote:
Yes?
Old 02-27-2020, 12:02 PM   #1732
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Oh shit @ duk3

Obviously I'm a bit biased here, but I'm inclined to believe Rodgers here since he was under no pressure and this is the first real claim this game
Unless, of course, you want to believe he's my "wolf partner" coming in to save me
Old 02-27-2020, 12:03 PM   #1733
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Idk, I've said it several times in different timespots and pretty blatantly too, so it's still way throwing me off that it was missed all those times apprently but was still noticeable when plop did it with how akwardly he's been writing his possible worlds.
Idk either, I'm being truthful here
Old 02-27-2020, 12:04 PM   #1734
Duk3star
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Oh shit @ duk3

Obviously I'm a bit biased here, but I'm inclined to believe Rodgers here since he was under no pressure and this is the first real claim this game
Unless, of course, you want to believe he's my "wolf partner" coming in to save me
Mafia could have holstered right? Idk why they would but it's why I wanted something from dbp before I claimed.
Old 02-27-2020, 12:04 PM   #1735
Gradiant

Quote:
Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with duk's claim though, guess I'm going to re-read dbp.
There's two different scenarios here that are both possible based on game mechanics, and possible due to both how dbp's been playing and shadow's slot from before duke replace in. One scenario being a bit more tinfoily. Vote now would be between dbp and duke obviously, just want to see what dbp says
Old 02-27-2020, 12:05 PM   #1736
Duk3star
FFR Player

My predecessor RB'd MML n1
Old 02-27-2020, 12:05 PM   #1737
Gradiant

Quote:
Mafia could have holstered right? Idk why they would but it's why I wanted something from dbp before I claimed.
Yes that's one of the scenarios I'm thinking. no kill and then say you blocked dbp. But it'd be better play to lynch dbp first and then you if it comes out then that you're lying.
Old 02-27-2020, 12:07 PM   #1738
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Gradiant, for what it's worth, I did engage with one of the posts you made the pairing in, but I was focused on the very direct questioning at the end
I guess this explains why my brain skipped over it
Old 02-27-2020, 12:07 PM   #1739
Gradiant

Quote:
But it'd be better play to lynch dbp first and then you if it comes out then that you're lying.
and then if you're lying then rb is also your partner.
Old 02-27-2020, 12:07 PM   #1740
Duk3star
FFR Player

Quote:
Yes that's one of the scenarios I'm thinking. no kill and then say you blocked dbp. But it'd be better play to lynch dbp first and then you if it comes out then that you're lying.
Is there a world from your POV where mafia holster and DBP is town? What if there was a medic save elsewhere? Who is mafia most likely killing after yesterday's cluster.
Closed Thread