Old 02-27-2020, 06:38 AM   #1701
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Sorry guys, I was extremely burnt out yesterday. Been reading up on everything that's happened since the phase started, still need to take a look at EoD again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
final thoughts

not suspicious of psycho anymore

funny is w/e i guess

storn is wierd

fuk dbp

gradiant wrong again

mml super wrong again
Grabbed this mainly for the storn is weird part cause it resonates with how I feel about him. I was pretty convinced there was a wolf between storn and freezin, and was leaning freezin, but ended up being totally wrong so I have no idea anymore. Storn's voting patterns were really weird at the end though and I do want to make sure I read it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
that was some greasy switching to dabackpack at the end there

lookin @ u fg and storn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
switched off of a town to a ? slot

so nah y'all i don't think it's inherently sus

storn you're my town bud atm let's do this
This is just odd, and I think could also point towards dbp's theories of these two possibly being partnered. I don't like FG's comment saying she swapped off town to a ?, if not a wolf she wouldn't have known freezin was town at that time. Them both mentioning storn in different lights back to back feels weird to me, but not sure what to make of it if anything at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf doesn't just basically off themselves the way freezin did

and what do ya know? i was right
I call total bs on this, I've most certainly used it as a tactic in the past as a wolf, I even voted myself which caused people to switch off me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
This is because FG and freezin were almost tied and not everybody had voted yet. There was a real chance either party could have sunk. In this situation wolves either somehow convince people to vote for freezin (unreliable method) or start a CFD onto a brand new person in order to SPLIT OUT the pool of voters that would lynch their partner.
Quoting this cause the split out part was in my mind as I was reading through.

Quote:
A wolf storn probably would have been able to justifiably vote freezin from the start. Remember, wolves had no way of knowing that I would show up. It's possible storn bussed his partner and expected to swap to freezin LATER but me showing up interrupted that. I'm more likely to believe that storn truly intended to lynch FG here though.
Storn has made so many questionable moves this game, I'm not sure about this. I know he wouldn't have any way of knowing you'd show up but I feel like there's so many possibilities here. FG's slot has been a pretty hot topic, think there's any chance it could have been a maneuver to try to clear himself if funny did flip? I wasn't a fan of

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
FG
I dont feel good about this, but freezin is town.
Being that confident about someone being town is weird to me, I never feel that sure, plus being sure to avoid a town wagon.

Quote:
roundbox started suspicion on me early on, and even had a vote on me for a while. But you'll notice he swapped to freezin by the end of it. This is an absolutely ideal wolf maneuver: start a wagon on DBP, get the FG voters to swap to DBP, and then swap back to Freezin to absolutely guarantee a majority NOT on FG. It's a literal bait-and-switch. Him moving to freezin at the end prevents a potential KitB scenario with FG in it. (Because EoD chaos.)
This makes a lot of sense.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-27-2020, 06:42 AM   #1702
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Is there any world where it could be a funny/round/storn situation?

Still have a lot to look at but have to step away to get the kids ready for school then drive AJ to work. Will continue when I get back.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-27-2020, 06:58 AM   #1703
the sun fan
FFR Player

votecount:
lar (1)- funny
dbp (2)- fatfuck, Duk3
fatfuck (1)- lar
funny (1)- DBP

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 02-27-2020, 08:02 AM   #1704
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Gotta head out today, will be back later on in the afternoon.

Don't agree with dap's assessment, mostly because I really really don't see haku/fg as a wolf. In the angel/gradiant/? world, dap's "happy accident" explanation is probably what happened. Then, in the dap/round/? world, dap and round are cleverly bussing each other. If, however, it turns out I've been laughably wrong about fg and she is a wolf then I'd be fairly confident in saying the final team is fg/round/dap.
Old 02-27-2020, 09:21 AM   #1705
mellon_collie
FFR Player

I kinda like dbp's analysis there but then I have a voice in my head repeating itself. that little voice says "fuk dbp", "fuk dbp"
Old 02-27-2020, 09:47 AM   #1706
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
A wolf storn probably would have been able to justifiably vote freezin from the start. Remember, wolves had no way of knowing that I would show up. It's possible storn bussed his partner and expected to swap to freezin LATER but me showing up interrupted that. I'm more likely to believe that storn truly intended to lynch FG here though.
please read my EoD again and tell me i was ever planning on voting freezing. There is absolutely no world where FG and I are wolves where i adamantly stay off freezing like that. It was L-1 on both wagons, if FG is a wolf SOMEONE would have swapped to the freezin wagon if they were voting FG. Its far more likely that both wolves are on the freezin wagon if FG is a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 02-27-2020, 09:51 AM   #1707
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I also dont think FG puts herself that much closer to being lynched by unvoting freezing as a wolf. If she's a wolf then i'm wrong. I didn't think she was a wolf before and i still dont think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 02-27-2020, 09:55 AM   #1708
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
yes, I did believe dabackpack was scum at that point in time
I got cold feet from the CFD, and I wanted to have a viable vote this time since it was going to be pretty much 5-5 freezin/fg at that point in time and me having a random-ass vote on dabackpack was just stupid as hell. the CFD made me think something shady was going in with some potential partner relationship between fg/freezi/storn. freezi had voted storn, so that spew clear earlier thing felt like a possibility
The person I was referring to there wasn't dbp, but freezin. I was asking you if you actually thought freezin was scum there with your vote or if you were just doing something else because the dbp vote didn't seem to be going anywhere.

Quote:
people were floating me d1 (psycho/xiz), so it's not that far out of the realm of possibility
Again, you're leaving out that I'm bringing up you and dbp as a pair

Quote:
me and backpack? the fuck are you on about?
There are multiple times now that I've brought you and dbp up as a pair that's gone ignored as you respond to it but only mention dbp or only mention yourself, and as soon as plop does it you keep the two of you together and freak out
Old 02-27-2020, 10:01 AM   #1709
Gradiant

Quote:
you're twisting this particular post out of context

see these two posts beforehand

I indicated I was switching off of you way before gradiant responded to me saying that he might swap

b r u h
Those two posts weren't 100% saying you were switching off of dbp though, just that between fg and freezin, you'd vote freezin.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:01 AM   #1710
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
not sure why everyone's suprised, storn was already trying to vote her
This was towards storn's vote on me. Thing is couldn't it have been a similar situation to what dbp is saying about roundbox? Could it have been he was trying to split the votes up off FG since he knew a few people were pointing at me that day? Then when he got the reaction out of everyone of "wtf" backpedaled and went back to fg but then moved on to dbp when that gained some traction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Boo on the mislynch, but w00t on no nightkill!

Funny and storn are still town as far as I'm concerned. Switching their votes there shows me their priority is on lynching wolves and not impression management.
That reaction to the lynch and night feels kinda forced to me. I find it pretty unlikely that both of them were swapping the way they were without one being a wolf. EoD was a clusterfuck last phase, I feel like you're giving them too easy of a pass here.

Quote:
No longer townreading angel. Before I was reading her frustration and longposting as a righteous townie fighting to prove their innocence, but given freezin's flip and my read on storn, that frustration can just as easily come from a wolf who knows they've been caught.
I was legitimately irritated because I'd spent a lot of time trying to figure things out only to hear that I was basically doing nothing. It's pretty demotivating, especially as someone who doesn't play a lot. I still don't know how people come up with some of the stuff they do and it makes me feel pretty useless in these games already.

Quote:
Gradiant giving funny shit for voting/tunneling on lar so early in the phase seems opportunistic. She's tried to convince lar (the one who's been pushing the hardest to get her lynched) with her words and has obviously failed to get through, so now she uses the power of her vote to show she's serious.
Just keeping this here as something to keep in my mind. I've been leaning Gradiant town so far, but the first quote I have here defending storn I need to decide whether it's him defending because he really feels that strongly about storn being town or if it's defending a parter's actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I'm trying to think how I feel about Roundbox and DBP and I think for them to be partners that probably clears Storn just because of the swap. Also they're probably not partners.
So you're thinking not a dbp/roundbox situation? Are you looking more like a dbp/storn or a storn/round? Just trying to clarify what you were thinking here (I was assuming storn/round).

Quote:
Not unless we take DaBackPack's "if you lynch me now you deserve to lose" to be him talking to his wolfteam but man Idk if we're in this world.
I want to think it's opposite him talking to his wolfteam, but then again dbp scares me as a player.

Quote:
Gradiant corrected me on how he was reading DBP but I'd be damn surprised if 2 wolves didn't switch votes over there.
I think there were likely two flip-flopping votes in there too.

I like and can definitely agree with a lot that dbp brought to the table, but I also know he's a super-strong player very capable of steering the game so I definitely would like to see other's reactions to what he said.
Raeko I know you're with T-force today but hoping you can weigh in a little more too.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-27-2020, 10:04 AM   #1711
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Gotta head out today, will be back later on in the afternoon.

Don't agree with dap's assessment, mostly because I really really don't see haku/fg as a wolf. In the angel/gradiant/? world, dap's "happy accident" explanation is probably what happened. Then, in the dap/round/? world, dap and round are cleverly bussing each other. If, however, it turns out I've been laughably wrong about fg and she is a wolf then I'd be fairly confident in saying the final team is fg/round/dap.
Maybe I'm just stupid but this post confused me a little when you get back if you could elaborate a little more I'd appreciate it.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-27-2020, 10:18 AM   #1712
Gradiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
This was towards storn's vote on me. Thing is couldn't it have been a similar situation to what dbp is saying about roundbox? Could it have been he was trying to split the votes up off FG since he knew a few people were pointing at me that day? Then when he got the reaction out of everyone of "wtf" backpedaled and went back to fg but then moved on to dbp when that gained some traction?

Just keeping this here as something to keep in my mind. I've been leaning Gradiant town so far, but the first quote I have here defending storn I need to decide whether it's him defending because he really feels that strongly about storn being town or if it's defending a parter's actions.
Can you clarify what you're talking about with these two sections here?

For the first one, is the 'he' me since that's my post you're quoting or is it storn? My thought process there was more about him voting you in general and less about the other wagons. Storn hasn't been very towny this game so everybody freaking out could've easily been about both at the time.

For the second part, who are you saying is defending storn?
Old 02-27-2020, 10:38 AM   #1713
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Can you clarify what you're talking about with these two sections here?

For the first one, is the 'he' me since that's my post you're quoting or is it storn? My thought process there was more about him voting you in general and less about the other wagons. Storn hasn't been very towny this game so everybody freaking out could've easily been about both at the time.

For the second part, who are you saying is defending storn?
I'm asking couldn't storn have been trying to do the same thing with a vote on me as the whole dbp situation that dbp brought up?

To me, the quoted text looked like you were defending storn a bit for his action in voting me EoD there. His swap was pretty shady feeling so I was a little surprised to see you be like "not sure why everyone's surprised"
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-27-2020, 10:52 AM   #1714
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post

So you're thinking not a dbp/roundbox situation? Are you looking more like a dbp/storn or a storn/round? Just trying to clarify what you were thinking here (I was assuming storn/round).
Storn/Round over any configuration with DBP in it.

I relate to fearing strong players and having that tinfoil about being taken for a ride, but all you got to do is look at what he's bringing to the table. His big sin is not being here but when he is he does work.

Compare that to the other players in game. He definitely has a better content-to-apperence ratio then Funny, Raeko, probably Gradiant, Duk3, etc.

Is he perfect? No. Woulda liked more thoughts on more people but seriously unless you see a contradiction in there I don't understand being afraid he's pulling a sneaky

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-27-2020, 10:56 AM   #1715
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Plop sitting the scenario that if DBP is right and leads town to lynch a WolfFunny then DBP/Round are the wolves and they intentionally started a fight to get a partner who's surviving well enough on their own killed is pretty dumb

Old 02-27-2020, 10:59 AM   #1716
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

"Hey you know our partner who we've convinced people not to kill and is probably only gonna have Lar vote for them again? "

"Oh yeah what up tho?"

"Lets buss each other and get her lynched too. With as how dead the thread is that could kill Funny and then it'll probably kill whoever was defending her next EoD"

"Shit dawg kill 2 of us for no reason? I'm done"

Old 02-27-2020, 11:03 AM   #1717
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

It's to the point that in the world Round is town then Plop has to be Funny's partner I feel.

The rhetoric is too far out

Old 02-27-2020, 11:05 AM   #1718
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Storn/Round over any configuration with DBP in it.

I relate to fearing strong players and having that tinfoil about being taken for a ride, but all you got to do is look at what he's bringing to the table. His big sin is not being here but when he is he does work.

Compare that to the other players in game. He definitely has a better content-to-apperence ratio then Funny, Raeko, probably Gradiant, Duk3, etc.

Is he perfect? No. Woulda liked more thoughts on more people but seriously unless you see a contradiction in there I don't understand being afraid he's pulling a sneaky
Yeah, I'm definitely not leaning him scummy right now, I just know what he's capable of so I want to make sure I'm not being fooled. Some of the thoughts he had, I'd had reading through before I hit his posts so I'm more inclined to lean town than not.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-27-2020, 11:10 AM   #1719
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Plop sitting the scenario that if DBP is right and leads town to lynch a WolfFunny then DBP/Round are the wolves and they intentionally started a fight to get a partner who's surviving well enough on their own killed is pretty dumb
Took me a second to get this, but I think it clicked. Do you think there's a chance it could be funny/round/plop?
I feel like I've been getting too stuck on storn, though it's hard not to with some of the posts/votes.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-27-2020, 11:40 AM   #1720
Duk3star
FFR Player

Quote:
Regardless of all that.

Resolve the counterwagon when a wagon flips town. Almost always. That shouldn't be a controversial opinion.
This is pretty basic coming from somebody who didnt want to lynch a person fake claiming when they are receiving significant pressure.
Closed Thread