Old 09-17-2015, 03:54 AM   #1
gstarfire
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default All Skill Tournament Year Two

I lied about the comic sans

Final Round
This round, participants will compete to get the most misses on the song for their division. Also, 1 miss will be deducted for each perfect hit. (For example, if I get 880 misses and 120 perfects, I will effectively get 760 misses)
(The participant must pass the song, cannot use rates, and post a screenshot)

Division 1:
Division 2: Faces [Heavy] (47)
Division 3: L'aventale (59)
Division 4: Bubble Bath Aftermath (74)
Division 5: Infinity [cosMo] (86)
Division 6: Winter Wind Etude (93)
Division 7: OWA Raged at Home Run Derby (97)
Division 8: Trinity (68)

And yes, I did pick long files on purpose. And yes, Division 8 really did go down 31 difficulties. Have fun!

Round 7 ends: Wednesday October 21st @ 11 AM server time.
(3 days until the tournament ends!)

Round 6
This round, participants will compete to get the lowest grade scoring on the song for their division. In the case of any tied scores, the points are prioritized towards participants who have less perfects.
(The participant must pass the song, cannot use rates, and post a screenshot)

Division 1:
Division 2: {Red Alert} (42)
Division 3: Case Closed (54)
Division 4: Intersect Thunderbolt (69)
Division 5: Ultrasounds! (82)
Division 6: You Time (89)
Division 7: Staple On Smile(96)
Division 8: Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Over exhaustion (99)

Round 5
This round, participants will compete to get the most non-perfects (Amazings count as perfects) on the song for their division. (The participant must pass the song, cannot use rates, and post a screenshot)
Division 1:
Division 2: Moonlight (38)
Division 3: AAA (50)
Division 4: Alchemy (65)
Division 5: Frictional Nevada (78)
Division 6: Necropotence (84)
Division 7: Serious Shit (91)
Division 8: Death Piano (99)

Round 4
This round, participants will compete to get the lowest combo on the song for their division. (The participant must pass the song, cannot use rates, and post a screenshot)
Division 1:
Division 2: Empty Garden (35)
Division 3: Blackout [Breath Carolina] (48)
Division 4: New World Disorder (63)
Division 5: Punch You (74)
Division 6: 44 Edit (81)
Division 7: DeVouR (87)
Division 8: Disappearance of Hatsune Miku (96)

Round 3
This round, participants will compete to get the lowest RAW score on the song for their division (The participant must pass the song, cannot use rates, and post a screenshot)
Division 1:
Division 2: Emerald Hill (Metaljonus Mix) (32)
Division 3: The Games We Played Part 2 (45)
Division 4: Ninja Lad (59)
Division 5: A FLOWER GARDEN (71)
Division 6: Candy Crack Curtain Call (78)
Division 7: Dishevel (84)
Division 8: Do I Smile? (95)

Round 2
This round, participants will compete to get the least perfects (including amazings) on the song for their division (The participant must pass the song, and post a screenshot)
Division 1:
Division 2: Snake Riddim (27)
Division 3: Chaoz Fantasy (41)
Division 4: Legendary Etude (55)
Division 5: Men & Machines [Redemption] (68)
Division 6: Big Blue (75)
Division 7: Djentrap (80)
Division 8: Je Vais Vite (FFR Mania Engine) (21)

Round 1
This round, participants will compete to get the most boos on the song for their division (The participant must pass the song, and post a screenshot)
Division 1: My When Clones I Am Out Many (11)
Division 2: Nocturne (23)
Division 3: Driveway [Heavy] (38)
Division 4: Matador (51)
Division 5: What Lies Beyond The Mountains (62)
Division 6: G Air (71)
Division 7: Of course you Need and... NEED ME (75)
Division 8: Technicians (FFR Mania Engine) (19)

Welcome back returning competitors, and to those who missed it last time. If you're new, the All Skill Tournament is when you get to take revenge on your keyboard, as well as your PA, by smashing, dodging, and miss-timing arrows until your receptors die of loneliness. Be sure to read my entire original post, as everything you need to know (and all the new stuff!) will be here.

Rounds:
This tournament consists of 7 rounds, each lasting 3 days. The tournament will end Saturday October 17th @ 11 AM server time.

Scoring System:
The goal of this tournament is to be the best... of the worst. Each round has a specific goal where participants will compete with others to post their horrible scores on certain songs. The closest to the "goal" will get 1st place, and the second closest will get 2nd place, ect. for that round. These points are cumulative, and the winners are determined by the highest total points at the end of all 7 rounds in each division. There are no eliminations, unless you fail to post a single score (obviously), so don't worry about wasting your time starting something you can't finish. Here is the list of the amount of points earned through your placing for that round:

1st Place: 20 Points + (Number of participants in your division)
2nd Place: 18 Points + (Number of participants in your division)
3rd Place: 16 Points + (Number of participants in your division)
4th Place: 15 Points + (Number of participants in your division)
5th Place: 14 Points + (Number of participants in your division)
6th Place: 13 Points + (Number of participants in your division)
7th Place: 12 Points + (Number of participants in your division)
8th Place: 11 Points + (Number of participants in your division)
9th Place and below: 10 Points + (Number of participants in your division)
Late Submission: 10 Points + (Number of participants in your division)
No submission: 0 Points

Quests:
Each day, starting on the tournament start date, one new daily quest will be added to the original post. To complete the daily quest, just post a screenshot of your results screen (that meets the requirements) here in this forum, or PM it to me if you don't want to be public, as well as mention which day's quest it is for. Each quest has a difficulty level, as shown by 1 through 5 arrows. Each arrow corresponds to 1 possible point earned, which will be added to your total if you complete the quest. The final quest (Day 21) is worth 10 points. Late submissions for daily quests will be accepted until the tournament ends, but will automatically lose 1 point to the amount earned. Some of the daily quests will have additional requirements that are not included on the actual quest scroll (Such as division specific difficulty requirements). Be sure you follow these in addition to the quest scroll's requirements.

Tie-breakers:
In the occurrence of a tie for any of the 7 rounds, the tying participants will share the same place value.
The goal for the round is to get the most boos. In order from greatest to least, the most boos submitted are 955 for Adam, 952 for Betty, 952 for Clive, and 940 for Daniel. Adam will win the 1st place points, Betty and Clive will each win the 2nd place prize, and Daniel will win the 4th place prize (There is no 3rd place)
In the occurrence of any ties after the final round, the tied participant(s) who complete the most daily quests will win the tie-breaker. If there are remaining participants with the same amount of completed daily quests, the participant with the LOWEST Skill Rating will win the tie-breaker.

Divisions:
Each participant will be assigned to 1 of 7 divisions based on the Leaderboard. Participants who donate at least 10,000 credits may also be entered into the 8th division. The 8th division will work the same as the others, except will have participants from all skill levels. There are no "winners" of the 8th division. However, each point earned will be entered into 3 drawings between all of division 8 to win credits. Participants can win more than once. Also, completed daily quests will count for both division 8 and your home division.

Rules:
1. No cheating. Pretty simple rule, just don't do it. This includes using an alt/friend's account, sandbagging, botting, and cropping images.
2. Absolutely no AAA's allowed. Seriously. Don't do it. You will have a bad day. You're gonna do it anyways, aren't you?
3. Be polite and respectful to other participants and their scores.

How to enter:
To enter the tournament, you must have at least 50 unique plays. Then it's as simple as replying in this forum saying you want to be entered. New submissions will be accepted until the END of round 1.

How to submit a score:
Your score will be submitted by posting a screenshot of your results screen in this forum, or PM it to me if you don't want to make it public.How to take a screenshot

Player Cards:
I will create an MTG player card for each player that enters the tournament. These player cards will display your name, avatar, division, best FC, best SDG, best AAA, tier points, and global rank. If you do not want me to include one or more of those, let me know. Also, if any of the stats are incorrect please let me know, but I'm not going to change them once the tournament starts. I don't have time to make a new one every time someone's skill rating increases or something. These player cards are entirely cosmetic and change no aspect of the tournament.

Prizes:
All credit prizes will be sent out shortly after the tournament ends, after the division 8 drawings are announced. Credit breakdown:
(Subject to change! Only estimates are given until the tournament starts, as the credit pool and participants will be changing frequently.)

D8 drawing winners: 10% of credit pool + 20,000 - Skill Rating
D1-D7 1st place winners: 4% of credit pool
D1-D7 2nd place winners: 2% of credit pool
D1-D7 3rd place winners: 1% of credit pool
All participants: The remainder of the credits will be divided equally (About 18%)
White Text Detectives: 500 credits (PM me saying "banana" to redeem)

Donations:
Donations really help out. In addition to being able to enter D8, donators can have their player card(s) rarity upgraded as well (This is merely cosmetic, but hey. If you're gonna donate, you should get some recognition for your generosity.)

Common rarity: Free!
D8 entry: 10,000+ (Just mention with your donation if you want in D8)
Uncommon rarity: 15,000+
Rare rarity: 30,000+
Legendary rarity: 50,000+

Donators:
]Edit: Whoa guys!! Huge thanks!!

psychoangel691 - 150,000 !!! <3
_Zenith_ - 79,152
Deidara837 - 70,000
helphelp11 - 59,895
botchi246 - 50,000
sickufully - 30,000
nksteam - 30,000
gstarfire - 22,570
rzr - 22,000
KillerScythe0 - 15,000
emulord - 15,000
SoFast - 13,337
AragakiAyase - 11,111
Kawaii025 - 10,001
PhantomPuppy - 10,000

Credit Pool: 588,066

Participants:
Everybody is updated!

None, as of now.

Spreadsheet:
Spreadsheet

When to reach me:
I work graveyard shifts, so I usually sleep from about 1PM to 9PM server time. If you PM me and I haven't responded, or updated a score and I haven't changed it, I'm probably either at work or asleep. I will check back though as often as I can.Banana List: SoFast, botchi246, J Mills, rparty89, Tsniper, KillerScythe0, TheSaxRunner05

Daily Quests

- Daily Quest #19-

Post a score on quadraphinix (FFR Mania Engine) with more than 1,000 boos. I'd love to see if anybody can vibra-mash more than 1504.

These won't expire since I have to play catch up again :/

- Daily Quest #18-

Post a score from a different engine (one you don't normally play on) and get at least 200 of all non-perfects.

- Daily Quest #17-

Post a score with a PA of exactly 1-1-2-3-5-8 (1 amazing, 1 perfect, 2 goods, ect.)

- Daily Quest #16-

Post a score with 7 credits earned on Seven.

- Daily Quest #15-

Post a score *(Passing, on any song)* with a CCC (all averages). Also, you need at least 10 averages MULTIPLIED by your division. This one is worth 5 points, good luck.

- Daily Quest #14-

Post a score *(Passing, on any song)* with a BBB (all goods). I'm going to add that you must need at least 100 goods MULTIPLIED by your division, because your AAA on excite bike with a changed judge offset just isn't worth 4 quest points. Note to self: Make quests excite bike proof.

- Daily Quest #13-

Post a score *(Passing, on any song)* with an equal number of boos and misses (must be greater than 100 each)

- Daily Quest #12-

Post a score *(Passing)* on {Blaze} with exactly 420 misses.

- Daily Quest #11-

Post a score *(Passing, on any song)* where less than 10% of all notes hit are perfect, but have at least 500 boos.

- Daily Quest #10-

Post a score *(Passing, on Devil's Staircase)* that has exactly 666 of any non perfect.

- Daily Quest #9-

Post a score *(Passing, on any song AT LEAST difficulty 50)* that has a maximum combo of (15 - Your division) or less. (So Division 1 = 14 max combo or less, Division 2 = 13 max combo or less, ect.)

- Daily Quest #8-

Post a score *(Passing, on any song)* that has at least 999 goods.

- Daily Quest #7-

Post a score *(Passing, on any song)* that has the same number of perfects as that songs difficulty.

- Daily Quest #6-

Post a score *(on any song that is AT LEAST the same difficulty as the song assigned to you for round 2)* that would be passing, but fail after the last note.

- Daily Quest #5 -

Post a score *(Passing, on any song that is AT LEAST the same difficulty as the song assigned to you for round 2)* with all 6 game mods enabled.

- Daily Quest #4 -

Post a score *(Passing, on any song)* with no more than 100 perfects, but at least 200 averages.

- Daily Quest #3 -

Post a score *(Passing, on any song)* with at least 500 boos. (Yay more boos!!)

- Daily Quest #2 -

Post a score *(Passing, on any song)* with at less perfects than 1/4 of the total notes (For example, on a song with 1,000 notes, you will need to hit less than 250 perfects)

- Daily Quest #1 -

Post a score *(Passing, on any song)* with at least 404 misses

Last edited by psychoangel691; 11-15-2015 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: Updated through post #331
Old 09-18-2015, 12:58 AM   #2
Sky Kitten
Crazy Cat Lady
Community Manager, User Support
Community ManagerGlobal ModeratorFFR Veteran

Default Re: All Skill Tournament Year Two

Approved.

FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace
Old 09-18-2015, 02:48 AM   #3
sickufully
Sir Krisk
FFR Veteran

Count me in! I remember this from last year.

Cool idea with the donation player cards. Gonna donate 30k for my rare card

Edit - Credits sent.

Last edited by sickufully; 09-18-2015 at 02:53 AM..
Old 09-18-2015, 03:45 AM   #4
Frank Munoz
Vophie
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
"Each participant will be assigned to 1 of 7 divisions based on the Leaderboard."

On your banner it says 8 divisions wtf

under Prizes it has D8 wtf

So 8 divisions?
Participants who donate at least 10,000 credits may also be entered into the 8th division
i heard if you give the player Frank Munoz all of your credits you'll be entered into the super secret 9th division.

Last edited by Frank Munoz; 09-18-2015 at 03:46 AM..
Old 09-18-2015, 08:39 AM   #5
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

In

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 09-18-2015, 09:41 AM   #6
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

In and Donated! (Though I might just stay in just D7 as "D8" seems a bit jank to me).

Old 09-18-2015, 10:44 AM   #7
Kawaii025
Fake D4
FFR Veteran

In for D3. Had fun in the 1st one. I'll donate when I get home from work later.
Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)
Old 09-18-2015, 11:01 AM   #8
KillerScythe0
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

In for D2! I also donated 15k, gotta get me into them uncommon cards babeee

Best AAA: Child Protective Services Theme Song [Heavy] [63]
Best Blackflag: Mirrorball Airride 2012 [65]
Best SDG:Crimson Flood [70]
Best FC: JULIA [76]

10th OT - D1 - 6th
11th OT - D3 - 22nd
14th OT - D3 - 2nd

Old 09-18-2015, 11:16 AM   #9
Deidara837
For a New Beginning
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

In (D5), here's 70k

Throw me in the extra division because why not

(Also can my MtG card be Bant-colored or is that not gonna be used)

_9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet

Last edited by Deidara837; 09-18-2015 at 11:19 AM..
Old 09-18-2015, 11:17 AM   #10
rparty89
FFR Player

in
Old 09-18-2015, 11:17 AM   #11
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

zenith said join so ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
Old 09-18-2015, 11:28 AM   #12
gstarfire
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
"Each participant will be assigned to 1 of 7 divisions based on the Leaderboard."

On your banner it says 8 divisions wtf

under Prizes it has D8 wtf

So 8 divisions?
From my OP:

Divisions:
Each participant will be assigned to 1 of 7 divisions based on the Leaderboard. Participants who donate at least 10,000 credits may also be entered into the 8th division. The 8th division will work the same as the others, except will have participants from all skill levels. There are no "winners" of the 8th division. However, each point earned will be entered into 3 drawings between all of division 8 to win credits. Participants can win more than once. Also, completed daily quests will count for both division 8 and your home division.
Old 09-18-2015, 11:32 AM   #13
gstarfire
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara837 View Post
(Also can my MtG card be Bant-colored or is that not gonna be used)
All the MTG cards colors are based on your placed division.
Old 09-18-2015, 11:45 AM   #14
SoFast
Godly
D8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

IN
Old 09-18-2015, 01:36 PM   #15
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Nice touches so far

Just an update since I'm still playing and gaining skill, my Skill Rating now is 9,000 (or 8,999 on ranking page) and my highest SDG now is still 94 but it's Husigi Usagi Milk Tei and it's also my Highest FC now~

Old 09-18-2015, 01:37 PM   #16
gstarfire
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Updated through Post #15
Old 09-18-2015, 01:44 PM   #17
gstarfire
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Nice touches so far

Just an update since I'm still playing and gaining skill, my Skill Rating now is 9,000 (or 8,999 on ranking page) and my highest SDG now is still 94 but it's Husigi Usagi Milk Tei and it's also my Highest FC now~
This goes for all players: It takes me about 15 minutes to make each player card. I have to download the profile pic, search lvl rank and token rank for highest fc, leaderboards for the other stuff, type it all in, align the image, download, then upload to imgur, and then to here. I really don't have the time to constantly update the player cards. I will check before the first round starts to make certain that nobody has moved up a division. If you want to update your card, here is the Link. Just make sure it is Identical to your original except for the skill changes and send me the imgur link. (I used M15 Portrait for all)

Also, the cards are a neat thing, but in a tournament that completely disregards accuracy, it really shouldn't do much other than show yourself off.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:30 PM   #18
emulord
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

What a coincidence, I have 215k. Donating 15k for uncommon. In!
(This is mainly training for the day when I attempt vertex beta vrofl get)
Old 09-18-2015, 03:54 PM   #19
Dark Saga
Known as WalterToro.
FFR Veteran

In!
D4 - 4th Place - Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament
Old 09-18-2015, 03:57 PM   #20
FFR Pro 21
FFR R1 Vaporeon
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FFR Pro 21