Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should i do or anything you think is better then this!
Ask her out. 25 62.50%
Wait for a long time until i firgure out more. 15 37.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-9-2006, 01:26 AM   #1
AeonShadow

Send a message via AIM to AeonShadow Send a message via MSN to AeonShadow Send a message via Yahoo to AeonShadow Send a message via Skype™ to AeonShadow
Unhappy What do i do...

I really need help, i feel disapointed. Lets say if theres a girl you like and sometimes it ends up they dont like you, but thats not the situtaion!I really care for this girl and lots more but how do i know if she likes me, and probably oh!let me think this fourm isnt used for these questions well im just so sad. For once in my life i felt so good for something and everytime i try to say anything i go deeper in despair...Im not shy, im just get freaked out andmy heart beats real fast when i try anything!Well anyways go ahead get mad at me for doing this kind of question, its just not my day, it always isnt.This sounds weird and plus more and more but i felt good for once in my life then when i tried next it was blown away!My life goes by and by each day, nothing happens because I dont try, and sometimes when I do it, it turns out imbarrassing.It seems mabey the person i like, likes someone else but it doesnt look like it, and when it happens my mind spins and i cant do a thing. Everytime i try something bad happens, it not like they dont like me it just when it happens all i can do is hide in my shadow all disapointed sad and mad. She funny and nice and lots more.I have so many troubles at school, what do i do, just ask her out, what is that going to do i barely know her!Im insane right now,...go ahead throw this away if you want (cries)cya eventually if i ever come back.
Old 12-9-2006, 01:40 AM   #2
Grandiagod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Grandiagod Send a message via MSN to Grandiagod
Default Re: What do i do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonShadow View Post
I really need help, i feel disapointed. Lets say if theres a girl you like and sometimes it ends up they dont like you, but thats not the situtaion!
If her not liking you is not the situation, I don't see a problem.

Quote:
I really care for this girl and lots more but how do i know if she likes me, and probably oh!
You can ask her.

Quote:
let me think this fourm isnt used for these questions well im just so sad.
Occasionally it is, but usually we encourage grammar.

Quote:
For once in my life i felt so good for something and everytime i try to say anything i go deeper in despair
Uhh, then if you feel good without saying anything, then don't say anything.

Quote:
...Im not shy, im just get freaked out andmy heart beats real fast when i try anything!
You should exercise more. Cardiovascular does wonders.

Quote:
Well anyways go ahead get mad at me for doing this kind of question,

Quote:
its just not my day, it always isnt.This sounds weird and plus more and more but i felt good for once in my life then when i tried next it was blown away!
This makes no sense whatsoever plus more and more.

Quote:
My life goes by and by each day, nothing happens because I dont try, and sometimes when I do it, it turns out imbarrassing.
Trying sounds better than nothing.

Quote:
It seems mabey the person i like, likes someone else but it doesnt look like it, and when it happens my mind spins and i cant do a thing.
You know what, asking her if she likes you would allieviate all your worries. If she doesn't, then you don't have to waste your time, if she does, then great.

Quote:
Everytime i try something bad happens, it not like they dont like me it just when it happens all i can do is hide in my shadow all disapointed sad and mad.
They? Who is they?

Quote:
She funny and nice and lots more.
Awwwww...

Quote:
I have so many troubles at school,
Lemme guess, you do bad in English class?

Quote:
what do i do, just ask her out, what is that going to do i barely know her!Im insane right now,...
Wait, you barely know her, but you're totally obsessed?

Quote:
go ahead throw this away if you want (cries)cya eventually if i ever come back.
I'm going to hold my breath until you come back.

PS. I would have been meaner, but I feel sorry for you.
Old 12-9-2006, 01:51 AM   #3
AeonShadow

Send a message via AIM to AeonShadow Send a message via MSN to AeonShadow Send a message via Yahoo to AeonShadow Send a message via Skype™ to AeonShadow
Talking Re: What do i do...

Thx for all you've done, I can understand what i did back then and it was wrong.Lets start i dont even know her name because someone things happened i didnt get the chance to!Hmmmmm, when will i ask her if i send a note ill get in trouble then do the old thing(read it to the class)that will be bad,hmmm straight out but when where in class!I dont even know where to find her at lunch!There is a short break time between 3 period to 4th!mabey thats it but probably no?hmm but shes with friend eh lol.
Old 12-9-2006, 02:19 AM   #4
itmorr
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to itmorr

That sure sounds like a confusing situation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwcgator
(12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
(12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later
Old 12-9-2006, 02:23 AM   #5
AeonShadow

Yes it does lol.

Last edited by AeonShadow; 12-9-2006 at 10:18 AM..
Old 12-9-2006, 02:26 AM   #6
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird

Chances are you will never figure it out. You will keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting until you are pushed to your wit's end. But nothing will happen if you idly stand by and wait for things to fall in place, because they won't. Just keep in mind that rejection is a very real possiblity.

ps. Don't write her a note. Don't ask her over the phone/IM.
Old 12-9-2006, 05:05 AM   #7
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran

Just tell her!

You'll lose her forever if you don't.
Old 12-9-2006, 05:19 AM   #8
DarkProdigy
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

View Poll Results: What should i do or anything you think is better then this!
Ask her out.....................................................0.......0%
Wait for a long time until i firgure out more............3.......100.00%

Oh, by the way, there is no right answer. Just choose an action and go with it.
Old 12-9-2006, 05:57 AM   #9
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to xObserveRx Send a message via MSN to xObserveRx

Here's some advice:

Spread some Chia pet mix on that barren flap of skin between your legs; maybe you'll actually grow a pair and ask her out.
Old 12-9-2006, 08:47 AM   #10
rade0110
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rade0110

I'm sorry....I couldn't understand the first or second post you made too well. But, from what I get, just ask her. For God's sake, it's not the end of the world if she turns you down.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Old 12-9-2006, 09:08 AM   #11
Gamerchic14
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonShadow View Post
I really need help, i feel disapointed. Lets say if theres a girl you like and sometimes it ends up they dont like you, but thats not the situtaion!I really care for this girl and lots more but how do i know if she likes me, and probably oh!let me think this fourm isnt used for these questions well im just so sad. For once in my life i felt so good for something and everytime i try to say anything i go deeper in despair...Im not shy, im just get freaked out andmy heart beats real fast when i try anything!Well anyways go ahead get mad at me for doing this kind of question, its just not my day, it always isnt.This sounds weird and plus more and more but i felt good for once in my life then when i tried next it was blown away!My life goes by and by each day, nothing happens because I dont try, and sometimes when I do it, it turns out imbarrassing.It seems mabey the person i like, likes someone else but it doesnt look like it, and when it happens my mind spins and i cant do a thing. Everytime i try something bad happens, it not like they dont like me it just when it happens all i can do is hide in my shadow all disapointed sad and mad. She funny and nice and lots more.I have so many troubles at school, what do i do, just ask her out, what is that going to do i barely know her!Im insane right now,...go ahead throw this away if you want (cries)cya eventually if i ever come back.

Dang ok, Emo just a lil? And just ask the girl, if shes with her friend(s) then just ask to talk to her for a min and see if she'd wanna go to the movies or soemthing. not as easy as it sounds yes but hey, it's worth a shot.
Old 12-9-2006, 09:23 AM   #12
duhh_
FFR Player

u never know unless u ask man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
i hear there's this amazing new invention

it's called google

you take words that you want to know more about and you type them in and OH SHIT YOU GET INFORMATION
Old 12-9-2006, 09:53 AM   #13
AeonShadow

Ill, try ok, but one thing!When do i ask her lol.
Old 12-9-2006, 10:02 AM   #14
Megmo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Ask her sometime when she is by herself. If there's other people around, it might embarrass her or yourself depending on the response you get. Plus it's more meaningful to just go up to her in confidence and say it face to face. Even if she rejects you, she will probably appreciate your attempt a lot more if you do it this way instead of having a friend ask her for you or asking her yourself over the phone or IM.
Old 12-9-2006, 10:18 AM   #15
AeonShadow

Pretty good Megmo thx, ill use that, also any more would be helpful.
Old 12-9-2006, 01:13 PM   #16
sakura_haruno_123
FFR Player

danny im actually dissapointed in u *cries* i...i can tell u dont love melani u love the other girl a......and thats just too sad....my sister is cryin and i am crying too i cant belieave ur doin this ....guess this is the end of our friend ship ....im not even gonna say sorry or anythin im just gonna go.........= ' ( *cries*
Old 12-9-2006, 01:21 PM   #17
Aeongirl13
FFR Player

wow u like another girl good 4 u... i guess u'll be better off wit her...u now gave me a reason not to live.. *cries* :'(
Old 12-9-2006, 01:23 PM   #18
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

what the hell

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 12-9-2006, 01:26 PM   #19
Windscarredfaith
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ watermelon
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Windscarredfaith Send a message via MSN to Windscarredfaith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
what the hell
That's what I said.
Old 12-9-2006, 01:32 PM   #20
AeonShadow

Unhappy Re: What do i do...

*sigh* thats not exatly what i meant though you two!If you want to leave go ahead ill leave too and i dont want that *cries*cya if i ever come back.
Closed Thread