Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 11:20 PM   #21
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Jam, i use Fireworks 4 (i think it's 4...) to make the .gifs. idunno about the new idea, tho. i'm gonna try and eventually get an actually movie clip of me doing the beginning steps to MAX 300 and get it to loop well and that will be my avatar. besides, i hate when other's change their avatars around alot, so i wont change mine for a while. also, i like being able to find my posts by just scrolling fast and looking for flashing :P

omega, well, that could be said for anything. like, for every good car commercial there are 100s of shitty ones, or for every good flash there are TONS of terrible ones. when i did my stick man i tried to make it a lil more high tech by giving him motion blur, which took way too long for something u cant really see too well...

and Chrissi, i dont really know you, but i recognize your avatar, and i find it quite funny. especially the part about taking off every Zig. i love that thing. whenever somebody says uhoh or something went wrong, i always go "WHAT HAPPEN!? SOMEBODY SET UP US THE BOMB?! OH NO!!"

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 06-22-2004, 11:21 PM   #22
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Chrissi: Bisexual woman that you don't want to hit on. Not the most positive or cheerful of posters, but a great ally in the battle against idiots.

Chrissi's Opinions: Respected.
Old 06-22-2004, 11:21 PM   #23
COBOL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to COBOL

All your base are belong to us
Old 06-22-2004, 11:23 PM   #24
Sinjin
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Sinjin Send a message via AIM to Sinjin Send a message via MSN to Sinjin Send a message via Yahoo to Sinjin

You gained +20 cool points plus Sinjin's Bonus off one quote. I don't put just anyone in my sig, you know.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:01 AM   #25
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

just so i know where i stand, about how many cool points do all the other members have? 20 sounds like a lot at first, but if thats +20 when everybody else has already amassed 8 billion, i may need to do some catching up.

and being in a sig doesnt always mean the quote is good. just look at ImEric's sig

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 06-23-2004, 05:46 AM   #26
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to xObserveRx Send a message via MSN to xObserveRx

I don't even need to ask, i KNOW i'm accepted.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:17 AM   #27
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

Woah. I had no clue that "bisexual" was part of my identity. Ah well. You guys made my day.
Old 06-23-2004, 09:59 AM   #28
Cyborg_Mermaid
FFR Player
Retired Staff

Send a message via AIM to Cyborg_Mermaid

I think I was accepted when I put up my RvB avatar.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:18 AM   #29
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

that reminds me: i need to watch all the RvB. i saw a few of them because my friend was raving about them. they were kinda funny, but i dont think they were the best the show has to offer. i was just mad because the guy speaking spanish wasnt saying things right. i dont even know spanish too well and i knew that

Old 06-23-2004, 10:21 AM   #30
TheTypist
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TheTypist
Default Pictures

Your picture signature really effects how much people remember you. I am probably posting more messages than most, but I doubt people remember me for the actual posts. I need to get a signature.

And as for you Evilbutterfly, every post you make will be associated with that dancing stick figure. Take care.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:28 AM   #31
Cyborg_Mermaid
FFR Player
Retired Staff

Send a message via AIM to Cyborg_Mermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
that reminds me: i need to watch all the RvB. i saw a few of them because my friend was raving about them. they were kinda funny, but i dont think they were the best the show has to offer. i was just mad because the guy speaking spanish wasnt saying things right. i dont even know spanish too well and i knew that
Y yo soy Lopez la pesado.

Haha, seriously though what episode did you see? I have every one so I'll be able to tell if it's a good one or not.
Old 06-23-2004, 01:12 PM   #32
SokudoNoHayoto
FFR Player

i know you are accepted, but i know i will never be accepted with any of you guys. sigh.......
Old 06-23-2004, 01:13 PM   #33
SokudoNoHayoto
FFR Player

i know you are accepted, but i know i will never be accepted with any of you guys. sigh.......
Old 06-23-2004, 01:13 PM   #34
SokudoNoHayoto
FFR Player

Old 06-23-2004, 01:34 PM   #35
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

well, maybe thats because you TRIPLE POST!!! ARGH! at least edit it out so it shows u did it by accident

and idunno which episodes i saw. they only stream 3 (i think...) at a time, so i watched the 3 that were there. the 1st one in the 3 was when he got the pink armor and said "IT'S NOT PINK! IT'S LIGHTISH RED!!" and in the last of the 3 the pink armored one threw a plasma grenade halfway across the canyon and it landed on the chick's head. oh, and the one guy died and was a ghost, and he took over the robot's body.

and if what u typed was an exact quote, then his spanish really was off. la pesado? no way in hell

Old 06-23-2004, 01:50 PM   #36
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: am i finally accepted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
would like if you could all tell me what you thought of when you saw me as the poster.
I thought you're annoying little twit and I still think you're an annoying little twit.
Old 06-23-2004, 01:53 PM   #37
COBOL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to COBOL

Arch you are an annoying dumbass
Old 06-23-2004, 02:32 PM   #38
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBOL
Arch you are an annoying dumbass
that's the most intelligent thing i've heard u say so far, and about the only thing that wasnt a complete lie.

oh, and Arch, u forgot "an." and for the record, i am your elder, so i do deserve some respect from u. however, i'd be quite surprised if u would "lower" urself to the level of being nice and friendly for a change. i never did anything to u (that i can remember), so i dont see why u find me to be an "annoying little twit."

Old 06-23-2004, 07:56 PM   #39
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

The only thing annoying about evilbutterfly that I see is that he types like a goofball. Other than that, he's cool. I don't know what you're talking about, Arch. I think you're just pissy.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:14 PM   #40
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi
The only thing annoying about evilbutterfly that I see is that he types like a goofball. Other than that, he's cool. I don't know what you're talking about, Arch. I think you're just prissy.
Saw the spelling error and fixed it. :P
Closed Thread