Old 02-9-2013, 01:15 AM   #2221
Salitz
Avid Arrow Annihilator
FFR Veteran
 
Salitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New Port Nowhere, Florida
Age: 28
Posts: 160
Send a message via AIM to Salitz Send a message via Skype™ to Salitz
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

I've had the problem with songs loading up to 99% and stopping also... although it hasn't happened to me recently. From what I remember, it would happen whenever I would start loading a song, close the window/refresh the page, then try to load up the same song again (after getting annoyed that the song was loading too slow or refusing to load at all ). Unfortunately... I don't know the solution, but it would usually fix itself after a few days. Sorry


On another note, who wants to play a game?



At what point in the song did Salitz violently hulk smash his keyboard with the fiery rage of a thousand suns?

1k credit reward gogogo
__________________
Salitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 01:19 AM   #2222
remedy1502
remederpin
FFR Veteran
 
remedy1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 4,877
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
btw, I found the file much easier to PA on Mirror.

I expect at least one more AAA by the time I wake up
Mirror was incredibly awkward for me, definitely not easier D= I'm just overall fucked this round and can't do much about it
remedy1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 01:21 AM   #2223
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Netjet!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 4,687
Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

LOL last 6 notes and 1 good about 10 before... wow ._____.
__________________
RIP Steve Van Ness <3
Netjet! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 01:23 AM   #2224
EtienneSM
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 21
Posts: 1,707
Send a message via Skype™ to EtienneSM
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

At combo 1206 and at the last six notes
__________________
Quality quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Quote:
Originally Posted by klimtkiller View Post
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.
EtienneSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 01:29 AM   #2225
Mollocephalus
The feeling of rust
FFR Veteran
 
Mollocephalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Italy
Age: 31
Posts: 2,468
Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Rofl, poor salitz
__________________
Mollocephalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 01:48 AM   #2226
dAnceguy117
please be partient
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dAnceguy117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: GA
Age: 29
Posts: 10,018
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Would scores submitted through the Unrecorded Scores Form be included in the dashboard? My internet connection crapped out as I got a personal best, lol.
dAnceguy117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 01:50 AM   #2227
KrazyKitsune
FFR Player
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
KrazyKitsune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 602
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Division 5 cutoff is already 3-0-0-1? Damn...
KrazyKitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 01:53 AM   #2228
Mollocephalus
The feeling of rust
FFR Veteran
 
Mollocephalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Italy
Age: 31
Posts: 2,468
Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Would scores submitted through the Unrecorded Scores Form be included in the dashboard? My internet connection crapped out as I got a personal best, lol.
i suppose they do as long as you have a screen and stuff
__________________
Mollocephalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 02:08 AM   #2229
dAnceguy117
please be partient
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dAnceguy117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: GA
Age: 29
Posts: 10,018
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollocephalus View Post
i suppose they do as long as you have a screen and stuff
nevermind, I just re-upped. I am still curious, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKitsune View Post
Division 5 cutoff is already 3-0-0-1? Damn...
YOU CAN DO IT! But you're right, d5 is killin' it.
dAnceguy117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 02:17 AM   #2230
Mollocephalus
The feeling of rust
FFR Veteran
 
Mollocephalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Italy
Age: 31
Posts: 2,468
Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Beep beep new D4 cutoff is 1-0-0-0
__________________
Mollocephalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 02:54 AM   #2231
KrazyKitsune
FFR Player
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
KrazyKitsune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 602
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
YOU CAN DO IT!
Going to stop playing FFR for a while... I'm slightly concerned about carpal tunnel at the moment...
.

Last edited by KrazyKitsune; 02-9-2013 at 03:22 AM..
KrazyKitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 03:10 AM   #2232
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 4,641
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

I can AAA this song, but dam it's annoying. i might not make it... would suck going out on a 61 XD

i rarely nab the 1 12 jack and am messing up the timing of the other ones now as well. I need to lay off the song for a while i think
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetb anned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 03:18 AM   #2233
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
One Winged Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Squat Rack
Age: 29
Posts: 10,743
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 03:21 AM   #2234
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 4,641
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

oh


probably your best post yet OWA.

i laughed a lot at samurai's dog
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetb anned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 03:42 AM   #2235
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
bmah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Edmonton, AB
Age: 31
Posts: 8,360
Send a message via AIM to bmah Send a message via Skype™ to bmah
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
Ok, I had a pretty good chuckle there.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 03:44 AM   #2236
SK8R43
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
SK8R43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In My Room, 10101
Age: 29
Posts: 4,450
Send a message via AIM to SK8R43
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Rob, you are my hero<3
__________________
Thee Burstinator
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SK8R43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 03:45 AM   #2237
top
Banned
FFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,907
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

keep these comics coming lmfao
top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 03:46 AM   #2238
sayuncle990
SIU Making a COMEBACK
FFR Veteran
 
sayuncle990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 27
Posts: 513
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
Rofl, that was absolutely beautiful. The hype is strong with this one.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 View Post
wow, not having a girlfriend must have done wonders to my ability to jack well!
sayuncle990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 03:58 AM   #2239
dAnceguy117
please be partient
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dAnceguy117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: GA
Age: 29
Posts: 10,018
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKitsune View Post
Going to stop playing FFR for a while... I'm slightly concerned about carpal tunnel at the moment...
.
If you're in any physical pain, definitely stop. FFR is fun, but ya gotta have priorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
hahahahahahahahahahaha
dAnceguy117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2013, 04:00 AM   #2240
KrazyKitsune
FFR Player
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
KrazyKitsune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 602
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
Professor Halogen : The D7 Sidestory.
KrazyKitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution