Old 09-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #341
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

pntballa like if you are villa and might be a mislynch start giving reads or something, theres not a lot to read you there in that department

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 09-29-2013, 06:48 PM   #342
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Start giving reads? Be a little more blatant with what you want, like I said I haven't played in 4 years and the lingo has changed since then.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #343
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

ok give ur most likely wolf candidates and ur most likely human candidates, top 3 of each and ignoring kraut/danceguy

Quote:
wow
Old 09-29-2013, 06:52 PM   #344
pntballa18
FFR Player

Phone's low on battery, i'll get back to you when i get back to my pc
Old 09-29-2013, 07:04 PM   #345
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

fourway kitb right now, I'm ok with that, I GUESS
Old 09-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #346
pntballa18
FFR Player

Don't really have any substantial reads right now, and I don't have time to go through the thread and formulate some at the moment. I'll get to it tomorrow if I survive the lynching.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #347
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

ok well they don't have to be substantial reads but are u leaning either direction on certain people?

Quote:
wow
Old 09-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #348
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I'd love to voice myself more, but I do not feel a YMIA vote would suffice me as much as a Netjet one would. They're basically playing the same I'm late, I'm trying to figure things out, sorry for being so awkward with NetJet just being a tad bit more involved. Two posts for YMIA, which are basically just activity notices, do not justify a lynch on D1. Even not considering the clumsy plays he delivers each time he's town.

Pnt is being really hesitant/careful to the point where it's evident there's confusion as to where he should put his attention to. Only push so far was towards dance, the rest are inquiries about the technicalities of the game. I don't think we'll get much more until the end of the day, but I don't think either pnt's composure represents a sign of someone carefully trodding along the crowd. While the man has no line of sight, he has constantly stayed in the same mindset since the start. It's o.k.

James is bugging me because of his constant fluffing and pressuring on pete even after claim. Good way to distance yourself from your votes by staying humorous I say, but it's the same fucking reason I find him out of place and it always seems he flips town every game when he acts like that.

However, what I'm seeing is jrodd and fic currently pushing both for the same players, having the same amount of activity in thread, etc. Not something I would find suspicious but the thing is there's a LOT of interaction with each other but absolutely no consideration to the actions and or thoughts of one another. Like, I know you guys count for each other and are accomplice of the heart, but I'm seeing the exact same maneuvers and mindsets in both of your posting. (I'd refer back to Dance's claim, but I think the fact that you've both highlighted YoshL's intervention in the same manner at page 12 can act as reference) Fun to read, but it's a dynamic that's worth the attention, especially when you think wolves can always talk. Pushing pntballa into the KitB? Plausible, just not something I'd see them do if they were wolves both.

Fic holds a much more important place on the firing line, being that he automatically jumped on the gun to explain all the odds and ends of why Dance's claim was legitimate. You know the mechanics of the game clearly, and it's easy to use it at your advantage to profile yourself in a empathetic manner. Establishing yourself as an advocate of justice is ok, but elaborating on possible scenarios where the team actions can be limited is something I don't believe greens would have broached upon first. (#271) You can find a bunch of emphasis on placing the explanation outside of the red's perspective: "creates an awkward situation for reds" and "would wolves", regrouped in a fairly condensed frequence.

I don't like how V operates either right now, but seeing that he's not appearing active much and that he actually pushed for a new player, and contributed some exclusive opininons on the matter at hand makes me believe he might catch up good.

Fiction
Old 09-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #349
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

BRING IT
Old 09-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #350
FictionJunction
FFR Player

I think you can do a little better than that
Old 09-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #351
FictionJunction
FFR Player

I am flattered but if you want me to get hard you're going to need to do a little more than point out my masonmance with jrodd and my choice of nouns and emphasis.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #352
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

I kind of like where crazyjayde is coming from, im sooooo confuuuuuuuuuused, could I possibly lynch my mason day 1? if it's wrong I wont be able to sleep tonight and how will I ever look at myself in the mirror again

Quote:
wow
Old 09-29-2013, 08:07 PM   #353
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

the answer is maybe is anyone like completely against a fiction lynch or have opinions about literally anything

Quote:
wow
Old 09-29-2013, 08:19 PM   #354
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I'm opposed to a day 1 fiction lynch purely because I would like to see what a late game with fiction would be like

I'm opposed to a day 1 netjet lynch purely because I try to lynch netjet every game and am rarely right

Pnt feels too obvious to me? Does that make sense?

I'm thinking more along the lines of james or v.

killing jrodd or manti doesn't sound that cool to me because I think they are good players. But are they wolves? WhO knoWs
Old 09-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #355
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Fiction is like a hyper kid that's going on the table and hoola-hooping having a good time but is also the kid that's taking advanced classes because he's the top in his school.

AND HE'S IMAGINING ALL OF THIS, WHOOOaaaaAAAAA

While I see where you're coming from, I don't know, I much rather get the kid that's not talking all that much. MmmMMmmMMmmMMmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #356
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyjayde View Post
I'd love to voice myself more, but I do not feel a YMIA vote would suffice me as much as a Netjet one would. They're basically playing the same I'm late, I'm trying to figure things out, sorry for being so awkward with NetJet just being a tad bit more involved. Two posts for YMIA, which are basically just activity notices, do not justify a lynch on D1. Even not considering the clumsy plays he delivers each time he's town.

Pnt is being really hesitant/careful to the point where it's evident there's confusion as to where he should put his attention to. Only push so far was towards dance, the rest are inquiries about the technicalities of the game. I don't think we'll get much more until the end of the day, but I don't think either pnt's composure represents a sign of someone carefully trodding along the crowd. While the man has no line of sight, he has constantly stayed in the same mindset since the start. It's o.k.

James is bugging me because of his constant fluffing and pressuring on pete even after claim. Good way to distance yourself from your votes by staying humorous I say, but it's the same fucking reason I find him out of place and it always seems he flips town every game when he acts like that.

However, what I'm seeing is jrodd and fic currently pushing both for the same players, having the same amount of activity in thread, etc. Not something I would find suspicious but the thing is there's a LOT of interaction with each other but absolutely no consideration to the actions and or thoughts of one another. Like, I know you guys count for each other and are accomplice of the heart, but I'm seeing the exact same maneuvers and mindsets in both of your posting. (I'd refer back to Dance's claim, but I think the fact that you've both highlighted YoshL's intervention in the same manner at page 12 can act as reference) Fun to read, but it's a dynamic that's worth the attention, especially when you think wolves can always talk. Pushing pntballa into the KitB? Plausible, just not something I'd see them do if they were wolves both.

Fic holds a much more important place on the firing line, being that he automatically jumped on the gun to explain all the odds and ends of why Dance's claim was legitimate. You know the mechanics of the game clearly, and it's easy to use it at your advantage to profile yourself in a empathetic manner. Establishing yourself as an advocate of justice is ok, but elaborating on possible scenarios where the team actions can be limited is something I don't believe greens would have broached upon first. (#271) You can find a bunch of emphasis on placing the explanation outside of the red's perspective: "creates an awkward situation for reds" and "would wolves", regrouped in a fairly condensed frequence.

I don't like how V operates either right now, but seeing that he's not appearing active much and that he actually pushed for a new player, and contributed some exclusive opininons on the matter at hand makes me believe he might catch up good.

Fiction
here's the only thing that matters: do you think danceguy is faking it
Old 09-29-2013, 08:39 PM   #357
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
I'm opposed to a day 1 fiction lynch purely because I would like to see what a late game with fiction would be like

I'm opposed to a day 1 netjet lynch purely because I try to lynch netjet every game and am rarely right

Pnt feels too obvious to me? Does that make sense?

I'm thinking more along the lines of james or v.

killing jrodd or manti doesn't sound that cool to me because I think they are good players. But are they wolves? WhO knoWs
that fiction thing is in my head too, but he noticeably has been different and I haven't been able to have a good villa read on him.

netjet is kind of a "wolfy villager" but this game is a bit different in that he hasn't even tried to change that

the argument with pnt is kind of valid, too wolfy to be a wolf comes up a lot more often than I would've expected so im hesitating keeping my lynch there.

james-i don't really know tbh, and v-made some role neutral posts

but really people haven't come back and this situation is disgusting

Quote:
wow
Old 09-29-2013, 08:39 PM   #358
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

votecount please?

(finally off mobile yessss)
Old 09-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #359
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

You could have just said my name. I believe Dance's claim is veredict in that the wolves are in no position to fake bodyguard, given what this role entails (impossible to fake repercussions), and that there's no actual motive to bargain a death for intel/safeguard at this point instead of dance pushing the lynch towards someone else (which woud be the immediate escape route for wolves in this case).

The thing is, you introducted more complex conclusions instead of sticking to the rational green reaction. To result in such quick analysis you must either be in a different space of thought, or be someone skilled in anticipating early.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:43 PM   #360
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Danceguy --- (2) James May, netjet!,
YMIA --------- (2) DarkManticoreX2, Yoshl
Pntballa18 -- (2) J-rodd123, FictionJunction
Charu -------- (1) Vendetta21
Vendetta21 - (1) Charu
YoshL -------- (1) Krauthammer
James May -- (1) Danceguy117