Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 03:47 PM   #101
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

because sum is greater then parts and intelligence is better then lack of it.... also, its going to hurt to say it but I agree with Tass on his opinion of where the kill choice came from, and coupled with the fact that he wants information kept quiet, which just doesn't seem right at all.. I'm tempted to vote talisman, especially with him passing off the ability of interrogator to only be psychic, now granted I initially thought that too and said as much to him.. but I feel it can be more, Tass thinks there's a chance of it too... I'm voting talisman

Old 03-30-2006, 04:09 PM   #102
MilfeulleSakuraba
Ryoko Shintani is #1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
stuff
I realize you posted that, I was more or less confirming the idea.

I'm going to be fantasy drafting when the day ends, so let me make a vote now...
Old 03-30-2006, 04:18 PM   #103
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I've received PM's and IM's from Fish, Talisman, and Tass regarding possible interrigator questions. I'd like some more, but I'm going to have to agree with talisman here. I don't think we are going to find a legit set of questions that even with wolf knowledge of, will pin them for sure. At least not this early in the game, perhaps incidents or some other event will occur later on in the game that will serve as better questioning.

As for voting, I'm not sure yet. My list contains Fish, Tass, Jurs and Wilkin. Expect a vote shortly.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:18 PM   #104
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

guido that suggestion breaks the rules because obviously asking the "are you green?" and then asking "are you not green?" assumes that the player lied to the first question.

Kilga you could do that in place of mine too, either way the results are the same. EDIT: it wouldn't be asking the same thing twice, because that question has the blue option as well. But whatever.

Now to speed reread.

Last edited by talisman; 03-30-2006 at 04:22 PM..
Old 03-30-2006, 04:21 PM   #105
MilfeulleSakuraba
Ryoko Shintani is #1!

Okay, I'm voting for Fish. It seemed like he was poking at several people - not directly out-and-out accusing them, but just generating a tiny cloud of suspicion over their heads, perhaps in the hopes that other people will use it as later evidence for a vote on that person.

The quickie agreement with my sentiment in his first post was kind of odd as well, although that's based more on personal feeling, I guess.

I suppose I don't really have anything solid against Fish, but his posts have struck me as funny, funnier than most everyone else's have.

If I had to venture a guess at other wolves just based on today, I would probably say Neo and Guido.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:34 PM   #106
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Wow. I am high as hell on a lot of people's suspicion list right now. Mainly because I am extremely hyperactive on the start of day 1. Well, it is just... I am too excited about the game starting.

I think the Interrogator questions are about as perfect as it can get now... since the MW can lie to all three questions (or can he? Someone clarify this for me please >_>) You can't really do anything to that.

@ Iggy's nub MasterWolf theory: Just my thought but wouldn't being a newbie at this game means he is going to be really dependent on other veterans that is partner with him? That would mean not having his own idea on who to kill. (I know this basically only applys to me and Tasuke [maybe vash/gamepro] but I want to point that out)

@ Fish: "His lack of knowledge of the angel role would also play into why nforcer was killed; fear of what the role was capable of." Eh, clarify please?

@ Jurs comment towards me: ;_;

So, since I am the one having the most votes (3 I think? >_>) I will say this: I am not a wolf. TPS (assuming he is really the interrogator) will prove my innocence >_>.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:47 PM   #107
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I'm torn between Kilga and Tass. Tass for random voting, hopping on fish for about no reason, and just a weird vibe. Kilga for making a bunch of contentless posts, and using tass's reasoning on fish for his vote. Kilga will be my vote.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:50 PM   #108
talisman
Resident Penguin

wait, what was the rationale behind guido's votes there?

I'm a bit confused now as everyone I mentioned earlier is now all voting for each other. As for the person whose posts have seemed the most off, that has to be fish in my mind, followed by a close second from afro (fish for what tass pointed out, plus a wee bit of an overreaction to it? and afro for that post where he defends fish a bit unnecessarily and then goes on to add a few random ideas seems to me like it could be the old "wolf trying to act helpful and positive" type thing. maybe not... there's not too much evidence today.)

hans I was initially suspicious of because of his first post or my overreading of his first post, I don't know. I really don't feel comfortable voting on it, either way. Same sort of goes for guido... looking back, I realize that it was the fact that he said "I'm a wolf" that really made me think "well what if he were a wolf... would he post that etc etc" and so that's where all that suspicion came from. That's pretty weak, but I would like to know why he voted mini and then switched.

mini I've actually started to lean back to 50/50 on. After rereading he came across less forcedly active and more eager.

tass, wilkin, jurs, etc... I just don't know about them one way or the other. And for some reason this whole game I've been thinking that kilga is human, but I don't think I have any real logical reason why, other than that he just flat out seems like it. Blah I definitely think is human (based on talking with him), but I dunno, he could be fooling me. Same goes for iggy.

The reason for my vote I think has to come down to nforcer, and the fact that I can definitely see fish killing him (borrowing from both my logic and tass'). combining this with a few awkward things on aim he's the best I've got. consider this convo right at daybreak:

stressreliefball (12:50:01 PM): so are you a wolf?
insanelikeafish (12:51:06 PM): nope, and i'm assuming you wouldn't ask that as a wolf
insanelikeafish (12:51:21 PM): which means we're free to help the interrogator as much as we want
insanelikeafish (12:51:36 PM): i hope Tass is a wolf
stressreliefball (12:51:39 PM): dangerous assumption but correct
stressreliefball (12:52:01 PM): I kinda don't want tass to be a wolf
insanelikeafish (12:52:06 PM): just so he has to answer questions
stressreliefball (12:52:07 PM): he's gotten really good at it
insanelikeafish (12:52:08 PM): or so he get strapped
insanelikeafish (12:52:14 PM): trapped

just seemed like he was really quick to get on my good side, dunno. I'm going to feel dumb if this is all wrong.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:53 PM   #109
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

I haven't seen anyone be more than slightly suspicious so on whom I'm voting for I have no idea. But, I'm going to vote Tass on gut feeling and for a safety vote more than anything.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:54 PM   #110
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

Ugh. I just got back fifteen minutes ago, only to be rushed again to a recording session. Most of that time has been spent reading up on all of this, though.

I feel really uneasy about voting at the moment. My suspicions haven't been very specific, and I don't want to vote without actually believing it.

Also, because the circumstances brought me back to my computer so late, I don't have much time to analyze all that's been happening since I left. With about one minute left, I would like to place a vote on Gamepro. I won't lie, it's to avoid a phantom. But I don't have any strong feelings to go off of, and this is my only option, basically.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:54 PM   #111
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Let's review:

My first comment was towards vash, sarcastically saying he had the mental capacity to play the game. Nothing to do with wolf vs human, at all.
In my next comment, I pointed out that Guido was being a little over-hesitant in my point of view. Suspicion drop #1. Then I told jurs that she should probably get a replacement because of her play. Nothing to do with wolf vs human, again.

Then I made a big post about minineo and how his posts seemed wolfy to me. Suspicion drop #2, and then a vote later on.

Didn't know that talking about more than one person per day was so taboo guys, I'll remember that from now on.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:58 PM   #112
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Voting over. I am counting the votes and will have the story up shortly.
Old 03-30-2006, 05:00 PM   #113
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
guido that suggestion breaks the rules because obviously asking the "are you green?" and then asking "are you not green?" assumes that the player lied to the first question.
Whoawhoaconfusion. Slashes usually denote "or". I didn't want to take the time to figure out which one would be the easier one to ask, so I just included both possibilities for one question, not two different ones.

First vote was from a convo I had with Hans, where we talked about Mini. I didn't really think Mini was wolfish, but the possibility that Hans put forth was better than anything I had gotten from the thread. Plus, I didn't want a phantom.

I'll tell you about the second vote tomorrow, but I assure you that the reasoning's a lot worse than my first vote.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 03-30-2006, 05:11 PM   #114
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Fish Has been lynched. Gamepro and Mini recieved phantoms. You ******s.

Da Ruff Ridahz argued in their dimly lit abode for many hours. Until finally, a decision had been reached. The group decided it had to be either Mini or Fish. Duido approached them with two boxes.

"Ok boyz, you know how we roll. One of these boxes gots a piece on the inside, the other don't. You pick a box and cap the brother who don't got the piece."

Fish and Mini had no idea what Guido just said, but opened the boxes. Mini saw a gun inside his box, and he pulled it out without hesitation. He pistol-whipped Fish to the ground.

"I KNOW YOU ARE THE WOLF, FISHY BOY, JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT!!!"

But Fish just sullenly laid on the floor, looking at Mini and blinking.

"CMON FISH. THE JIGS UP. YOU CAN TELL US ALL NOW."

Fish and Mini had been freinds for years. Mini was not doing well. He turned his head, and shot three times, then let his hand drop. eb came up to him.

"You did the right thing. You did what anyone would."

Tasuke looked at eb oddly for a minute, then spoke.

"Why the hell are you here? You aren't even in this game."

"Well, I'm here for some drugz. That's what you guys do here isn't it?"

Everyone forgot about Fish and immedaitely started competing for eb's sale. The prize for salesman of the month was an all-expenses paid visit to Fiji, so the competition was fierce.

It is now Night 2 Night two will end as soon as I get the pms, or as late as tomorrow at 7 PM EST.

Last edited by mead1; 03-30-2006 at 06:11 PM..
Old 03-31-2006, 02:37 PM   #115
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

It was decided by all it was time to take a rest. Everyone watched Survivor. It still sucked. They then went to bed early in their respective rooms, because abandoned derilects on the fringes of cities have lots of totally finished rooms. Guido was walking through a long deserted hallway, when he heard a noise behind him. He turned, but saw nothing. He continued to walk down the dimly lit deserted hallway, until he arrived at his room. He turned the handle, but stopped. He turned, and saw him. There was a man, concealed almost entirely by the darkness. Guido pulled out his gun.

"I know you must be the one causing this mess. I will end you here."

"You cannot end me, because I am an idea, and Ideas are bulletproof."

"Dude, V for Vendetta was a cool movie, but quoting it does not make you cool."

"No, seriously, I am an Idea. An abstract one. One called FATE!"

"Oh, well that's pretty frightening. So, how do ideas reproduce? I've always wondered. Are there male and female ideas?"

"Well, that's a tricky question. But suffice to say I get more then you."

Guido turned red at that. He fired his gun, and the man jumped out of the way with amazing speed. The man then preceeded to throw Guido out the nearest window. Guido called out;

"No! Not again!"

He fell and landed on Afro's pimpin' ride. Those shocks never bounced the same again.

It is now Day 2 Guido has been killed. Day 2 will end Sunday at 6 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:41 PM   #116
MiniNeo
FFR Player

O damn.

PS here is a conversation with iggy that happened yesterday after day ended. Comments / arguments anyone?

Iggy911Mc (7:06:20 PM): grr why wont u die!!
Iggy911Mc (7:06:22 PM): XD
Iggy911Mc (7:06:59 PM): if ur there now could be a good time to discuss my suspicion on u and try to clear things up since u dont think my reasons r good
Iggy911Mc (7:11:04 PM): or not lol
Min1ne0 (7:16:18 PM): I was gone
Min1ne0 (7:16:32 PM): what do you want, I have time for an aim debate of something
Iggy911Mc (7:17:55 PM): well u defended urself but i still think u could be a wolf bc 1) if u were MW u would pick nforcer bc u didnt understand angel and 2) if red MW would make sure not to chose a top tier player bc of the off chance of the angel picking u as a smite target
Min1ne0 (7:18:45 PM): errrrrrrrrrr
Min1ne0 (7:18:55 PM): Clarify >_>
Iggy911Mc (7:19:17 PM): ok humor me and we will say ur the MW
Iggy911Mc (7:19:24 PM): u ultimately pick who dies
Min1ne0 (7:19:28 PM): really?
Min1ne0 (7:19:32 PM): that is what the MW do?
Min1ne0 (7:19:42 PM): I thought they just get together at night through fake names and discuss
Iggy911Mc (7:20:02 PM): now ur wolf friends say tass, and another talisman but u go for lower bc u dont want to get smitten
Iggy911Mc (7:20:17 PM): yes they do that too btw
Min1ne0 (7:20:24 PM): oh.
Iggy911Mc (7:20:39 PM): so ur with me on that point?
Min1ne0 (7:21:33 PM): em
Min1ne0 (7:21:42 PM): what is with the "bc you don't know about angel" point then
Iggy911Mc (7:22:31 PM): u asked about what the angel did even tho u said what he does, the fact that u had doubt in ur mind would be the reason you wouldnt go for a top player
Min1ne0 (7:23:20 PM): ehhhhhhhhhhhh
Min1ne0 (7:23:47 PM): why would the fact that I am not clear about the angel role makes me have fear of getting smitten when I don't even know how the angel role works
Iggy911Mc (7:24:48 PM): no no u dont pick someone like tass bc u think he will be guarded... but u were sketchy on whether or not u would get a kill (which u would) if the angel guarded him
Min1ne0 (7:25:24 PM): then not picking the top tier player has nothing to do with the knowledge of the angel role
Iggy911Mc (7:26:18 PM): yes bc u didnt pick mr top bc u thought they would be guarded and u wouldnt get the kill, but had u known what the angel does u would have gone for mr top anyways
Min1ne0 (7:27:07 PM): that is not... really that nice of a logic
Min1ne0 (7:27:18 PM): say, if a noob knows how an angel work
Min1ne0 (7:27:29 PM): he would also know noobs like him would be the prime target to be smited on night1
Iggy911Mc (7:27:30 PM): well u being MW isnt my strongest btw
Min1ne0 (7:27:46 PM): and would not go for a might-be-guarded person
Iggy911Mc (7:27:47 PM): i guess u have a point there
Min1ne0 (7:27:53 PM): yeah, moving on.
Min1ne0 (7:27:57 PM): your second point >_>
Iggy911Mc (7:28:09 PM): but see my stronger point is better bc this works for u just being red
Min1ne0 (7:28:41 PM): k, clarify on that?
Iggy911Mc (7:28:48 PM): bc in discussing who to kill it comes up that u dont want to have a top player killed bc u fear being smitten (bc u r newer but the wolves dont know that)
Min1ne0 (7:29:18 PM): uh huh.
Min1ne0 (7:29:26 PM): But that would imply that I know how the angel works
Min1ne0 (7:29:27 PM): which I don't.
Iggy911Mc (7:30:39 PM): doesnt matter bc it comes up another wolf mentions "is anyone a newer player?" u say that u are and thats why they dont go for top player bc they fear u geting killed even tho u dont have an idea
Min1ne0 (7:31:13 PM): Hm.
Min1ne0 (7:31:41 PM): Which brings me to the point that I mentioned in the thread: How are they going to keep their identity from each other
Min1ne0 (7:32:07 PM): PS there is only like, 3 players that are new.
Iggy911Mc (7:32:13 PM): well obvioulsy they will have ideas
Min1ne0 (7:32:16 PM): So saying that in the log pretty much tells everyone who you are.
Iggy911Mc (7:32:58 PM): yes but like i said the wolves (i believe) will eventually discern who they r bc when they talk about wolf targets someone has to say "um no bc thats no good"
Iggy911Mc (7:33:14 PM): and then they will figure out that that person or someone close to that person is the wolf
Min1ne0 (7:36:57 PM): uh
Min1ne0 (7:37:20 PM): yeah, that one I really don't have a rebuttal to
Min1ne0 (7:37:22 PM): so
Min1ne0 (7:37:24 PM): what else >_>
Iggy911Mc (7:37:46 PM): those were my only two points i think i mentioned
Min1ne0 (7:37:50 PM): oh
Iggy911Mc (7:37:50 PM): whod u vote for?
Min1ne0 (7:37:52 PM): no one
Min1ne0 (7:37:54 PM): I forgot to vote
Min1ne0 (7:37:55 PM): lol
Min1ne0 (7:38:00 PM): Oh my god I am so ****ing stupid
Min1ne0 (7:38:08 PM): After being active for a day, forget to vote
Iggy911Mc (7:38:17 PM): well inconsistantcy then u say ur hyper about twg but dont vote?
Min1ne0 (7:38:30 PM): cause I foglot
Iggy911Mc (7:38:37 PM): eb got away with that as a wolf so geting a phantom doesnt make u human
Min1ne0 (7:38:46 PM): yeah, that isn't planned
Min1ne0 (7:38:57 PM): just plain stupidity on my party
Iggy911Mc (7:38:59 PM): yea but i forgot cant be proven its just a ur word against mine
Min1ne0 (7:39:09 PM): =/
Min1ne0 (7:39:13 PM): Oh well.
Iggy911Mc (7:40:47 PM): anyways who would u have voted for? do u have any wolf suspects ?
Min1ne0 (7:41:02 PM): I was going to vote vash/gamepro for not doing anything
Iggy911Mc (7:41:46 PM): it would be gamerpro
Iggy911Mc (7:41:57 PM): is that the only person ur suspicious of?
Min1ne0 (7:42:02 PM): eh, and tasuke
Min1ne0 (7:42:12 PM): and fish for the reason everyone talked about
Iggy911Mc (7:42:12 PM): what throws u off about him
Min1ne0 (7:42:18 PM): inactivity
Iggy911Mc (7:42:18 PM): tasuke and fish
Min1ne0 (7:42:29 PM): fish is dead anyways
Iggy911Mc (7:42:35 PM): and fish nothing new cept what was said
Min1ne0 (7:42:40 PM): ya.
Iggy911Mc (7:44:09 PM): yea i kinda see ur reasoing on tasuke but i was talking to him some this game so i know he has ideas but i think hes just jtwg hesistant to share them
Iggy911Mc (7:44:21 PM): course psycho was the same and he was a wolf so i dunno
Min1ne0 (7:44:31 PM): Uhhhh
Iggy911Mc (7:47:00 PM): lol dont worry im just saying that ur reasoning for tasuke is fairly good in a way that theres nothing to be proven wrong about it
Min1ne0 (7:47:13 PM): k

PS I forgot to vote lol. I am a ****ing idiot.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:26 PM   #117
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniNeo
Iggy911Mc (7:20:02 PM): now ur wolf friends say tass, and another talisman but u go for lower bc u dont want to get smitten
Tass and talisman are smitten enough with each other anyway. ;-*

Also iggy for the love of God please spell "you" out properly. It pained me to read that whole thing.

Anyway, I don't think nforcer's death denotes a lower tier MW because of angel fear. There's too many top/high tier choices to think that all of them have a good chance of being guarded (for example, I'm never guarded night 1 because I'm never killed Night 1 >_>) and decide to go the "well this play is on a sufficiently low tier that there's no chance he'll get guarded!" route and make a choice as such. (Even then, tier level is no guarantee for a successful kill - the fact that alain guarded eyespew on Night 4 in ap's game when there were plenty of better targets boggles my mind to this day.)
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:27 PM   #118
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

OK... I just talked with mead. I was all like... "is the thread up?" and he's like "yup" and I'm like "am I dead?" and he's all like "nope. Guido." and I'm all like "wtfhax... why would someone kill Guido." So, yea. That sums up my feelings on the kill... pretty f-ing dumb. That is, unless Guido was actually on the right track towards finidng the wolves... but that seems kinda obvious AND because 10 different people got votes yesterday, its clear nobody is listening to anyone else and nobody has a clue as to what is going on.

What I do feel is a safe assumption... and not all that brilliant of one... is that at least 1 of the 3 voters on Fish is a wolf. For obvious reasons. TPS told me during the night that Fish was human. I don't get why Talisman of all people would get his butt buddy pal Fish lynched on such circumstancial evidence.

Then again... I am not completely sure why someone like Talisman would kill off nForcer and Guido.

PS - Tasuke... if you are not going to play the game, don't sign up. Your vote on me was the funniest thing I've ever seen... BUT... because TPS had/has suspicion on me, your vote may or may not have wound up with me getting lynched yesterday all because of your asinine revenge vote for me calling you out on your stupidity over AIM. The convo, which I think sums up his reasoning for voting me nicely:

tasuke1382: 'lo?
*** Auto-response sent to tasuke1382: Arcade games with rankings! http://www.ffrcade.com
TasselFoot: what
tasuke1382: you keep saying to get on aim so here i am
TasselFoot: i really have nothing to say to you... i meant more in general. talk to TPS. and post. posting helps everyone.
tasuke1382: okay
tasuke1382: do you think the angel will be gaurding TPS all the time?
TasselFoot: not for me to say.
TasselFoot: but common logic would say so
TasselFoot: why do you care
tasuke1382: because then the role of angel won't be doing much of anything
tasuke1382: seeing as how the wolves won't be going for someone that could result in one of them being killed
TasselFoot: maybe. maybe they'll try reverse psychology.
tasuke1382: reverse psychology?
tasuke1382: please explain
TasselFoot: i don't have time for your ****ing stupidity. if you don't know what reverse psychology is... shoot yourself.
tasuke1382: jeez you're an ass
tasuke1382: i know what reverse psychology is
tasuke1382: just not in this context
tasuke1382: do they attempt to wolf him 'cuz they believe the angel won't be gaurdingTPS
tasuke1382: or what?
TasselFoot: what else would it mean. the context is not infinately large.
TasselFoot: and because its discussed in every ****ing twg... i take it as an assumption that you n00bs actually know SOMETHING about this game.
TasselFoot: and, now i have to go.
tasuke1382: okay sorry to have disturbed you

go back to jTWG you ****ing twit.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:45 PM   #119
talisman
Resident Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tass
I don't get why Talisman of all people would get his butt buddy pal Fish lynched on such circumstancial evidence.
At least I had evidence Captain Random.... what would you be saying now if random.org had picked fish instead for you?

But I agree about the kill. Guido made zero sense unless it was bluehunting or something.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:46 PM   #120
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Ah, it feels good to get wolfed after so long...

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Closed Thread