Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 08:38 PM   #121
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
They a turtle
if they're typing on the internet I really doubt they could be a turtle. Only humans type on the internet.

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 11-28-2018, 08:38 PM   #122
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
if they're typing on the internet I really doubt they could be a turtle. Only humans type on the internet.
Are you sure the reason isn’t that turtles type too slow for fast paced forums like these?
Old 11-28-2018, 08:41 PM   #123
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
What if bird smooch?

Is it a peck or a pEck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:43 PM   #124
flashflash account
FFR Player

just for the sake of argument that image is garbage, it would be better served as a plain brown moth who wishes to be a beautiful butterfly but can only fulfill that innate desire by presenting itself as a butterfly and perhaps undergoing complex mutilative procedures to become a butterfly.

In all other respects the two act more or less identical to us humans.

I suppose the image is more your perception of what's happening though so that's fine
do what makes you happy
even if it means calling everyone else snails
just do it

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 11-28-2018, 08:44 PM   #125
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Quote:
Basic logic. If you power a relay, all the states of the connected parts go to 1. It isn’t an XOR gate.
Weird flex but ok.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:45 PM   #126
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran

that picture assumes everyone is a snail

like wth dood think before you post a image and insult people
Old 11-28-2018, 08:50 PM   #127
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

I got banned from a discord server for "misgendering someone" by accidentally saying stuff like dude and bro, despite never being told the person I was talking to was trans at all.. We were like, arguing about melee, they said my entire region (Ontario) is free as fuk except for n0ne lmao, I gotta stand up for the Ontario boys

Ironically the person I was arguing with ended up becoming one of my best friends, it wasn't even them who cared about the misgendering, it was their ex or some stupid shit who told mods, probably upset they were making a new friend who knows

All in all, I really hate when people care so much about pronouns, like why let u being trans define u, if I was trans I'd literally just live life as normal and never mention trans stuff, thinking about trans things isn't enjoyable when u have dysphoria so why let being trans define ur entire existance lmao, that seems counter intuitive to me

Like if someone misgenders with a malicious intent sure that's bad and i don't agree with it, but it pisses me off that people get upset when they're accidentally called bro or something without it being malicious, like lol..

Last edited by Dinglesberry; 11-28-2018 at 08:53 PM..
Old 11-28-2018, 08:53 PM   #128
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
He didnt stand up for you, he stood up for trans people in general. It isnt that 99% of the world hates you, it's that you provide arguments and thoughts that are sometimes immature and childish that people just kind of dismiss them.

I came out as trans to my therapist and physician a couple months ago, and even my girlfriend and coworkers told be that they've known for years and were just waiting for me to finally admit it. Im just not flaunting it in front of everyone publicly like it's the one defining feature of who I am.
Major props to ya, good to hear that telling them went alright.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:56 PM   #129
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
I got banned from a discord server for "misgendering someone" by accidentally saying stuff like dude and bro, despite never being told the person I was talking to was trans at all.. We were like, arguing about melee, they said my entire region (Ontario) is free as fuk except for n0ne lmao, I gotta stand up for the Ontario boys

Ironically the person I was arguing with ended up becoming one of my best friends, it wasn't even them who cared about the misgendering, it was their ex or some stupid shit who told mods, probably upset they were making a new friend who knows

All in all, I really hate when people care so much about pronouns, like why let u being trans define u, if I was trans I'd literally just live life as normal and never mention trans stuff, thinking about trans things isn't enjoyable when u have dysphoria so why let being trans define ur entire existance lmao, that seems counter intuitive to me

Like if someone misgenders with a malicious intent sure that's bad and i don't agree with it, but it pisses me off that people get upset when they're accidentally called bro or something without it being malicious, like lol..
This. After I came out to my coworkers, I explicitly told them that I was going to be going through the process just for me, to feel how I really wanted. I said if they still wanted to call me with male pronouns, then go ahead, because it didnt have a real impact on who I was as a person, or how they really felt about me. I mean I said it would be cool if they used female ones but not to feel pressured to. Im not trying to change everyone's life around me, just my own.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:57 PM   #130
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:

To be fair, bro is a gendered term. Dude is a gender neutral term, so I don’t understand why people get mad at others saying it. Where I come from, it’s entirely gender neutral.

But yeah, that seems like a slight overreaction on their part. They should’ve been vocal about it and let you know. If you don’t tell anyone, how the hell do you expect them to know? Like, if something bothered me, I’d be vocal, I wouldn’t get them randomly banned and whine about transphobia.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:59 PM   #131
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
just for the sake of argument that image is garbage, it would be better served as a plain brown moth who wishes to be a beautiful butterfly but can only fulfill that innate desire by presenting itself as a butterfly and perhaps undergoing complex mutilative procedures to become a butterfly.

In all other respects the two act more or less identical to us humans.

I suppose the image is more your perception of what's happening though so that's fine
do what makes you happy
even if it means calling everyone else snails
just do it
It’s more about the message of “I’m transformed, I’m different now. Stop calling me what I once was, and start calling me what I am.”
Old 11-28-2018, 08:59 PM   #132
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Quote:
To be fair, bro is a gendered term. Dude is a gender neutral term, so I don’t understand why people get mad at others saying it. Where I come from, it’s entirely gender neutral.
Who tf decides these things...
Old 11-28-2018, 09:01 PM   #133
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
someone that does a lot of smoochin' action, mmmmmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:01 PM   #134
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
It’s more about the message of “I’m transformed, I’m different now. Stop calling me what I once was, and start calling me what I am.”
you always have been and always will be queen ashy
I'm confused

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2018, 09:03 PM   #135
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
Bro is slang for brother. Therefore it is gendered, because sister = feminine, brother = masculine, sibling = gender neutral.

Dude does not refer to an individual that is specifically male. Most people tend to use it as a genderless term when referring to people, while “bro” is generally used to refer to close male friends (given the context).
Old 11-28-2018, 09:03 PM   #136
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Quote:
This. After I came out to my coworkers, I explicitly told them that I was going to be going through the process just for me, to feel how I really wanted. I said if they still wanted to call me with male pronouns, then go ahead, because it didnt have a real impact on who I was as a person, or how they really felt about me. I mean I said it would be cool if they used female ones but not to feel pressured to. Im not trying to change everyone's life around me, just my own.
I love your view, in my opinion it's definitely possible to like, have hormonal imbalance, like ur body and brain for some reason just needs estrogen etc. It's good that you realize trivial stuff doesn't matter. I feel the only reason to transition is for yourself, and to fix hormone imbalance etc

I've known and talked to so many trans people who do it for dumb self centered reasons, like "ohhh maybe people will think im cuter" like lolwut
Old 11-28-2018, 09:03 PM   #137
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
you always have been and always will be queen ashy
I'm confused
Nice job missing the point of that image entirely
Old 11-28-2018, 09:04 PM   #138
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Bro is gender neutral too, no one decides them except for how the person hearing it interprets it, like if I'm drunk and call someone bro because it's in my vocabulary and I'm dumb, and it's not with ill intent, I don't see any issue lol
Old 11-28-2018, 09:04 PM   #139
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
I've known and talked to so many trans people who do it for dumb self centered reasons, like "ohhh maybe people will think im cuter" like lolwut
If they are transitioning only to be cuter, and not because of legitimate gender dysphoria, that is definitely a transtrender.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:05 PM   #140
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
Bro is gender neutral too, no one decides them except for how the person hearing it interprets it, like if I'm drunk and call someone bro because it's in my vocabulary and I'm dumb, and it's not with ill intent, I don't see any issue lol
Well then, let me get drunk and call my older brother “sis” over the phone… that’s bound to be a good time.

MOST LANGUAGES HAVE INHERENTLY MASCULINE AND FEMININE NOUNS
Closed Thread