Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 12:36 AM   #2761
TWG Temmie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

also, I don't think Napstablook had a chance to instalynch because he showed up last, if U recall correctly
Old 04-18-2016, 12:36 AM   #2762
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Temmie View Post
so, for the 1st chance at an instalynch, at that time would it be:

Papyrus (2) - Papyrus, Mad Dummy
not voting - Temmie, Napstablook, Tsunderplane

is this correct?
its only a chance if they're there to hammer, which to my knowledge, she was not
Old 04-18-2016, 12:37 AM   #2763
TWG Temmie
FFR Player

*if I recall correctly
Old 04-18-2016, 12:49 AM   #2764
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

I know who Temmie is I'm just not giving him the Satisfaction of revealing his indentity lmao
Old 04-18-2016, 12:49 AM   #2765
TWG Temmie
FFR Player

oh hey Napstablook
jeez how many people are up this late?
Old 04-18-2016, 12:50 AM   #2766
TWG Temmie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
I know who Temmie is I'm just not giving him the Satisfaction of revealing his indentity lmao
do you think Mad Dummy is hiding it?
Old 04-18-2016, 12:51 AM   #2767
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Also Dummy's pandering is atrociously bad like I'm cringing pretty hard here
Old 04-18-2016, 12:52 AM   #2768
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
do you think Mad Dummy is hiding it?
Probably not, but I don't think it really matters.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:52 AM   #2769
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

I cannot think of a single reason why someone would be hiding someone elses identity for strategic reasons. I literally guessed everyone that I thought, be it irrelevant or not.

Are you help? Was I wrong about So Sorry? That would make a lot of sense.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:53 AM   #2770
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

yeah, that actually feels really, really right
you're helphelp
Old 04-18-2016, 01:01 AM   #2771
TWG Temmie
FFR Player

Congratulations, I feel like you were hiding it.

However, I feel like revealing it now is kind of covering for Napstablook. He was trying to just ignore the point, and up until this point you didn't care for who I was. This could be pandering, actually.

Why now?
Old 04-18-2016, 01:04 AM   #2772
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

does anyone else feel like sacrificing temmie to the elder gods and just hoping for the best
Old 04-18-2016, 01:06 AM   #2773
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Congratulations, I feel like you were hiding it.

However, I feel like revealing it now is kind of covering for Napstablook. He was trying to just ignore the point, and up until this point you didn't care for who I was. This could be pandering, actually.

Why now?
I guess you don't know this, only that I've said it, but I put Napsta on ignore a while ago.

I care about it because you care about it, essentially.

I have literally no clue how any of this is relevant to covering for Napsta, or how anything I can be doing right now could be covering for Napsta.

I still kind of don't care, but since you kept being like "Why are you hiding it, Greg" I figured I'd try and make it so that I don't have to talk about this anymore.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:12 AM   #2774
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Exclamation Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I care about it because you care about it, essentially.
P A N D E R I N G
to the nth degree
Old 04-18-2016, 01:17 AM   #2775
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

I'm headed to bed soon, is there like a time you're going to be active for 100% sure tomorrow or something, Temmie? I feel like no one has had any real interaction with you and everyone is going to want to have that at this point.

I can stay up if you're not going to be free tomorrow, I'm just gonna hate you for it.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:28 AM   #2776
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

fuck this game
Old 04-18-2016, 02:04 AM   #2777
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

@Temmie, I guess you left, I'll leave this here.

I believe the team is Napsta(which I know for sure) and Tsunderplane. I think this because of the way that Tsunderplane has been reading Napsta the past couple of phases, I suggest you look into it yourself. She has townread him and not reevaluated on it, always said that she would reevaluate if she had to, but never actually has.

She talked a lot about the worlds today, but I basically had to drag her thoughts out of her.

It is possible that it is Papyrus and Napsta together, but I doubt this based on how Tsunderplane has played.

Sans clearly bused the both of Napsta and Tsunderplane, and did not bus Papyrus. If he had a partner who was doing essentially nothing, I am extremely confident that Charu would bus them for doing nothing.

Tsunder has made a lot of posts about the worlds, but hasn't done anything actually asking questions or rereading trying to look back. All she's done is face-value type stuff.

Napsta's reaction to having two votes on him after Papyrus and I voted for him is never the reaction of a town whose death might just cause the Village side to lose the game, it was incredibly underwhelming (this was before I put him on ignore).

You did research about Charu's typing style, I encourage you to do it about his playstyle. I have only seen him not bus a teammate exactly one time in his entire career, and I don't believe I've ever missed one of his wolf games. He scumread both Napsta and Tsunder. He always, always, always buses as I've said over and over. If you doubt me on this one, PLEASE look for yourself, I've left the evidence readily accessible.

You never told me why you think I'm slightly more human over Tsunder (This is who I assume you were talking about). Tsunder hasn't had any resistance to any action taken this phase until pressure was put on Napsta, keep that in mind.

Tsunder was not present to place a vote on Papyrus. She will likely tell you this herself if asked. If she says otherwise, she is lying.

Its ok if I haven't convinced you on Tsunder, but I know Napsta is a wolf based on how the votes have gone down. I also know that exactly one of the claims is fake, unless one of them felt compelled to fakeclaim as Vanilla Monster, which I cannot really imagine happening.

I feel like everything I have done this game has lined up. I feel like it should be clear that I am town, I don't know why you're doubting right now. I've put more effort into this game than anyone else has, that much I feel like I can say with a guarantee, and through everything I've done, I feel like it should be very apparent that I haven't made any action that is pro-wolf. I've done everything mechanically correct (See my suggestions about the Mouse, for example). I've told Papyrus who to 100% save tonight if Napsta flips as the roleblocker.

I literally wrote essays two phases ago about how its likely that there is always one between Napsta and Plane, after Undyne flipped human I knew it to be true.

If you don't really care for any of the words I've said thus far, please, ignore this, save for one thing. Look at how Charu has played in his previous games. If you're still worried about Sans not being Charu, take it from our seer, who felt sure enough in their opinion to say that Sans is Charu. Charu will bus his entire team almost every time. Because of the fact that his townreads are overwhelmingly correct from your perspective (100% correct from mine), it should be apparent that he cares a lot about being correct. If his townreads are that correct, it should follow that his scumreads are likely to be that correct as well. From my interpretation of his reads (Tsunder and Alphys both differ on this, its up to you to decide), his nullreads were Papyrus, Doggo and Undyne (Tsunder and Alphys say he scumread Undyne, if you think he did, then you can put him in the scumlist and it still ultimately doesn't really change my point). Doggo and Undyne flipped town, with Papyrus as the only unknown. Now, I believe that, if Charu was partners with Papyrus, who, at that point, had done literally nothing townie, based on the Charu that I know, he would feel compelled to call them out. I feel like this is not what he did.

Now, his scumreads were So Sorry, Tsunderplane, Napstablook, and +- Undyne depending on how you feel. So Sorry flipped Godfather that day. Charu's townreads are overwhelmingly correct. His nullreads have two (one?) town in there and Papyrus.

In Supermarket, he bused his entire team.

In the most recent game he rolled wolf, he bused his entire team.

In Smash, he bused 4 of his 5 teammates, which I will admit, does include the only time I have ever seen him not bus a teammate.

Ever since the first game I have ever played on this site (which was my first game ever), he has been known to do what he does.

He is not changing his playstyle for any reason this game. He is the same player he has always been. He bused his team with his reads post on day two.

Please, at least grant me that this argument is credible.

I understand that you may be paranoid of any of us this phase. The game is on the line. I, as a monster, am telling you that I know Napsta is a human based on the fact that Tsunder did not hammer him over. I am trying to convince you that this is the case.

If you have any hangups on my reasoning why I voted for him, or anything I've done this game, or anything he has done this game, please let me address them.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:46 AM   #2778
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Most recent game Charu was scum- (woops can't post urls)

Bused rzr and 27ninjabunnies (who ragequit after she got bused =x)

Supermarket Game (a different anon game; Charu was Milk)- (woops can't post urls)

Bused Chicken (the roleblocker), Broccoli (who was super under the radar) and Chocolate. It is notable here that he bused Chocolate at a time where, if a town member was lynched, the game would've gone into triple lylo the next phase. If this doesn't show that he doesn't give a fuck and will bus whenever, I don't know what will

Smash Bros Game (Another anon game: Charu was Villager)-
(woops can't post urls)

I don't actually remember if he bused WFT or not, I actually forgot DBP got himself modkilled right as the game began. I'm positive he would've bused if he didn't though, and the other parts should show this. Bowser fakeclaimed seer, which was a counter to Kirby. Villager was a large part of the reason why Bowser died, he was super adamant that he was fake. It absolutely flabbergasted me when it happened, no one was defending Bowser. Literally Bowser's entire team bused him. This relates to him busing wolf, whom the real seer claimed a red check on. The next day phase, Pikachu was lynched, and you can bet who led the wagon on him.

Notably, Charu never voted for his last partner, Little Mac. This is the only time I have ever seen this occur. I talked to Charu about how this happened, and he said that he saw literally no faults with Little Mac's posting. (It should be noted that Little Mac this game was jtehanonymous, who, unfortunately, hasn't played TWG in a while. I miss him he was super fun to play with. So, Charu this game couldn't have had jteh as a partner because its not Napsta or Tsunderplane, as they are Red Blaster and Makilaz respectively, while I can 100% confirm that jteh, if they were So Sorry, was trying to hide their identity, because jteh doesn't give a fuck about basketball, and So Sorry made a post about Villanova losing, which is part of why I thought So Sorry was you, help.) ANYWAYS, Charu will only townread his partners when he believes they are posting PERFECTLY. The only person that would fit this criteria this game that he could potentially be townreading as scum would be me, because he very clearly did not townread any other potential partners.

Now, here's why that did not happen. Firstly, I'm a monster and not a human, but this will suppose that I did roll human with him. My posting style, at least to him, is "inherently scummy." If you look at the first link I provided, you can see that he actually scumread me the first day phase super hard, and I was not his partner, I was a blue role. If I am partners with him, he is highly unlikely to ever townread me based on that opinion of his.

An alternative opinion is that he, for whatever reason, believed I was posting without any faults this game. Here is why that is not the case; I was pushing mislynches the first two phases (Doggo and Papyrus, the latter being a likely mislynch from my POV based on the events of the game). I moved my vote off of Napsta, his biggest scumread, without much stated reasoning. He never lets a partner do any of those things without yelling at them. He is obsessed with sounding natural, and I believe that if I was his partner, doing any of those things is very unlikely to have him townread me.

The Toriel kill night one is something that Charu only does, further pointing to Charu being Sans. He loves making kills that give town no information, and are random for the sake of being random.

I voted Doggo the first phase because I believe that towns win % strictly increases if you remove dead weight the first phase, because it removes someone doing nothing, which is never protown regardless of their alignment, and also sends a message that flying under the radar will not be tolerated.

I voted Papyrus the next phase for essentially the same thing. Earlier in the phase, I was on Sans for having low content posts. I changed from him to Napsta for reasons I have already provided, then off of Napsta to Papyrus because I liked Napsta's reaction to pressure (It was really good, well done RB). The reason I changed from Doggo to Papyrus is, like Undyne, I believed that Doggo was likely to be replaced or modkilled at that point (was a bit early on this one, but its whatever). I was complacent with the So Sorry lynch.

I voted Sans the next day for obvious reasons.

I voted for you over Muffet because Muffet was actually doing shit and based on Charu's reads list I thought Muffet was slightly more likely to be town. I was still content with killing them because their posts were giving me cancer and they were pushing that Alphys could be fake, which was lolworthy.

I voted for Undyne because they made posts about how Charu wasn't Sans, which I thought was absolutely incredibly stupid for someone who has played with Charu as often as Tokzic has (which I believe is the same # of times I have played with Charu if not a little bit less). They also made posts about bringing fire, which I was kind of ok with at first, although they felt a little bit optimistic. As the phase went on, they never really showed back up until the end, and their posts very distinctly did not feel like a concerned town member. They also talked about role softs, which felt like a wolf trying to out roles as they were going down.

I voted for Napsta at the start of this phase because I was essentially at my wit's end with this game. I'd put hours into trying to convince people that Napsta/Plane was a very real team, or at the very least there was always one between the two of them, but was getting nothing beyond "its possible." I changed to Papyrus because his claim was ok, but his reasoning for ever not saving Alphys last night was abysmal. He also voted for himself, and if he leaves the vote on himself and is a town member, then town already loses because the scumteam can vote for him.

I unvoted when he unvoted because I supposed that, based on how emotional lurker (who is Papyrus by the way) is, that it was possible for him to have voted for himself as a frustrated townie, and the threat of losing the game so long as a scum member is present was no longer there, I could look elsewhere. I went back onto him because I was super frustrated with him voting for himself, because honestly, it policy-lynch worthy, which I almost never advocate for. He yelled at me a bunch (which, in case it wasn't apparent based on how my reads have progressed on Napsta and Tsunder) is the easiest way for you to get townread by me, and I backed off and onto Napsta, who I fetl like had to have been bused by Charu (I have never seen Charu read a town member other than myself like he was reading Napsta).

Everything ought to line up. If you still have doubts at this point, and if you still think I'm covering for Napsta (Seriously what the fuck were you talking about I'm trying to kill that fucker), I don't really know how to dispel them.

I have no reason to keep your identity secret. I thought So Sorry was you, and I didn't think about being wrong on that until just earlier. I would've posted about you being help long before then if I truly knew, and this is regardless of my alignment. I have no idea why you thought I was keeping it a secret, I have no reason to do so regardless of my alignment. I didn't know that it was you mainly because I don't know your style all that well, I've only played with you a few times. If I knew you better then it would make more sense for you to be weirded out by me not knowing, keep in mind that I've played with literally hundreds of people and that its kind of hard for me to keep track of everyone I've only played a few games with.

I tried to find it out because you cared about me not knowing, that's really all there is to it.

I'm trying to appease you yes, which I'm sure Tsunder and Napsta are both going to be up in arms about, but that's what literally every living player should be doing. Lurker doesn't have a nice bone in his body that I've seen, but he's also trying to get you to kill Napsta as well in his own way. You really ought to not be sketched out by players trying to win the game, regardless of their alignment.

If you're paranoid, I get it. But please read both of these posts, and you really should see that everything lines up with my play at the very least. I don't have to convince you that I'm even town, if you believe I'm busing Napsta, I'll worry about that if you're alive next phase.

Just know that Napsta is scum here. It should be most apparent based on how Charu plays.

If you *still* persist in Charu not being Sans based on the research you did, look at how the character from Undertale "Sans" talks. Its in all lower case, in his namesake font, which is what Sans has been doing ever since the beginning of the game.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:46 AM   #2779
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

man, I'm such a fucking tryhard I hate myself

I'm going to bed

please actually make the right decision I'll be pretty sad if all this work is for nothing and Charu gets rewarded for his disgusting busing YET AGAIN
Old 04-18-2016, 07:14 AM   #2780
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

are you fucking kidding me, fuck you greg i'm not reading that wall of text

if you are town and you lose us the game because you trotted out that fucking "charu is bussing his entire team!" argument AGAIN i am going to be so insanely pissed off at you it's going to be unreal. what kind of bullshit are you trying to peddle to claim that i haven't reevaluated napsta? did you miss my post where you/napsta is my top world? pretty sure i made it CRYSTAL CLEAR that i'm fine with killing the both of you right now but have not insta'd because there's no reason to

for someone who's piling a lot of shit onto me for "face value" stuff your ENTIRE ARGUMENT hinges on both charu being sans AND that we can trust he's bussing his entire team. i cannot fucking wait for postgame when i get to make you eat your fucking words because i'm not a wolf and that fact alone is going to be such a complete mindfuck to you it'll be wonderful

in closing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Papyrus View Post
fuck this game
Closed Thread