time for another episode of "slip or sarcasm" with your host tsunderplane
Mettaton can't even make that show work
Old 04-17-2016, 12:15 AM   #2562
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
maybe I misread something you said then.

It would still stand that you basically gave Napsta a pass at the start of the previous phase for reasons that I don't think are good enough, but Idk
you're fully entitled to not think they're good enough but i hadn't been convinced that they weren't town at that point

now that someone finally pointed out the softclaim posts and all the pr's have been claimed it's looking far more doubtful
Old 04-17-2016, 12:16 AM   #2563
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Mettaton can't even make that show work
harsh
Old 04-17-2016, 08:28 AM   #2564
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
napstablook
this isn't a troll, if I throw the game, I'm sorry.

I can literally never see Napsta being town at this point. If I lost to Tsunder+papyrus, then its gg, but I can't see Napsta being town, especially with how the votes went down on him last phase. I've driven myself pretty insane with this game, for what its worth, and I'm kind of done typing essays. I feel like I keep lynching the shit out of villagers and I'm not really sure what to do regarding my play to change this, but I about made up my mind during the last night phase to instantly vote for someone, and I was between all three people at different points.

I'm going back to Sans bussing Napsta. And I'm not changing my mind.
You see this shit Greg, /this/ is why they've refused to kill you. You lose all confidence in yourself, your ability to read and your reads themselves and it makes for a super easy last few phases. Please play smarter than this.
Old 04-17-2016, 08:45 AM   #2565
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Also I'm not a blue, I have nothing to cc..but I'm also not a human so from my pov one of these claims is bogus. Since everyone is reading into my post as softing I'll explain it.

I'm Red Blaster.
I was going to make a bad typical Red Blaster post where I freak out and just scream and cry that I'm a monster annnnnd I didn't want to do that.
Also I didn't debate the whole softing thing in the previous day because I felt it was one of the only things keeping me alive at that point in time.
Old 04-17-2016, 08:47 AM   #2566
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Papyrus View Post
if we're both monsters how does nappy plane ever think either:
a) there is no doctor
b) if there is a doctor, it's you
Is this a slip? Doc isn't even in this game
and aren't you claiming medic anyway?
Old 04-17-2016, 09:04 AM   #2567
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Anyway it's looking like it's me vs Dummy, which is a really shit place to be, for today's lynch just due to two uncontested claims and a confirmed Temmie. I'm not a human so I know without a doubt that one of these claimers is not what they claim to be.

I honestly don't buy Plane's claim of trying to draw attention to themselves..as far as I recall your activity this game suggests otherwise and nobody really even remembered anything you did as you were fairly utr until recently.
I didn't. Undyne didn't. Muffet didn't. Pretty sure if I go take a look back I'll find others.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:06 AM   #2568
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Can't really debate Pap's medic claim any further than: why the fuck they ever switch off of Alphys?
Old 04-17-2016, 09:08 AM   #2569
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
Can't really debate Pap's medic claim any further than: why the fuck they ever switch off of Alphys?
Which in and of itself is pretty damning and I'd like an answer other than "they expected me to be on her so I assumed they'd block her, so I went somewhere else expecting her to be blocked"
Old 04-17-2016, 10:08 AM   #2570
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Anyway it's looking like it's me vs Dummy, which is a really shit place to be, for today's lynch just due to two uncontested claims and a confirmed Temmie. I'm not a human so I know without a doubt that one of these claimers is not what they claim to be.

I honestly don't buy Plane's claim of trying to draw attention to themselves..as far as I recall your activity this game suggests otherwise and nobody really even remembered anything you did as you were fairly utr until recently.
I didn't. Undyne didn't. Muffet didn't. Pretty sure if I go take a look back I'll find others.
that's why I said I tried, not that I was successful at it
Old 04-17-2016, 10:55 AM   #2571
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

Quote:
Is this a slip? Doc isn't even in this game
and aren't you claiming medic anyway?
1. i use the terms interchangeably because the role is called doctor in EM and most setups we play on here, using semantics as reads sucks m8
2. you missed the point of that post entirely: i was asking dummy hey, if the human team is you and plane, why would you/plane roleblock anyone except me while setting up an alphys kill

Quote:
Anyway it's looking like it's me vs Dummy, which is a really shit place to be, for today's lynch
i don't think even you believe that you can get dummy lynched
whatever you are you're definitely not the human roleblocker
i don't know if you have the balls to support this debate once the thread is more active but even so i think you'd say this regardless of which one of dummy and plane is your partner
this post overall, not just this first part i'm taking, plays right into the team being you and plane: you don't want plane to be the alternative to lynching you because you certainly think you'd lose F3 against greg and temmie if she gets lynched, but at the same time you want to scumread plane because undyne already called you out on having too many "safe" people last phase and you don't want to make that mistake again
on the other hand, if your partner is greg then this post makes it really hard for me to make the right choice in an F3 with him and plane. i think any self-respecting human wouldn't bus greg at lylo but i think i'd be giving you too much credit if i assumed the same for you
if you are somehow actually a monster this post of yours makes a little sense. my major holdup on you being a monster based solely on your posts is that you have a lot of anger throughout the game but little paranoia. i've already said i'm okay with losing if dummy/plane are the pair based on their interactions, though

ultimately though i'd rather lynch a "known" vanilla human than an "unknown" roleblocker so if we are seriously going to narrow it down to you and greg, i lynch you every time unless you can come up with something so godlike i have no choice but to accept that mad plane is the human pair
at best greg flips roleblocker which would mean me dying, and i don't trust F3 to go so well without me since apparently temmie can't read for shit (why else would they be focusing on sans ?= charu at lylo). at worst he flips monster and i feel the spaghetti for the next eternity like two days tops. in between those he flips vanilla human and i end up in a nightmare scenario with you and plane
Old 04-17-2016, 11:04 AM   #2572
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Good job ignoring my post mentioning why you would ever move off Alphys.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:08 AM   #2573
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Because a legit medic never never never moves off of another blue going into mylo.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:08 AM   #2574
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

Quote:
Good job ignoring my post mentioning why you would ever move off Alphys.
good job ignoring the post where i explained exactly why i moved off her as well as the motivation for not caring about who i chose that i wrote into that post
Old 04-17-2016, 11:13 AM   #2575
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

Quote:
Because a legit medic never never never moves off of another blue going into mylo.
i've done this in livetwg and tilted the maf team so hard that both of them immediately claimed doctor
you need to add "unless it's me" to the end of that statement
Old 04-17-2016, 11:40 AM   #2576
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Papyrus View Post
i've done this in livetwg and tilted the maf team so hard that both of them immediately claimed doctor
you need to add "unless it's me" to the end of that statement
funny that you mention this considering we had two claims today.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:17 PM   #2577
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

I want Dummy's perspective on this.
also input from Temmie would be nice.

From our, Dummy and my own, pov one of the claims is 100% fake just due to knowing Temmie is a monster and obviously our view of ourself being monsters, so who's the less believable claim in your opinion?
Old 04-17-2016, 01:46 PM   #2578
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

I have yet to make up my mind, its possible they're both fake.

Dog, I really don't get how I can't interpret those posts as softs, but I guess I can be wrong.

I really don't know how I can't interpret Charu as busing you, but I guess I can be wrong.

Idk man, if Tsunderplane yelled at me like that in their first game back, that was pretty good. I suppose its possible, but like... I don't particularly like any of you.

I hate the fact that Papyrus claims to have not saved Alphys because no matter what his justification is its essentially always shit-tier

I agree with you that I never interpreted anything Tsunder said as softing, and to be honest, her saying "If you lynch me then you lose" over and over is a reason not to believe her.

Idk man

I'm on the worst losing streak of my career (I'd honestly consider last jTWG to be a loss for myself). If it continues, then it continues based on my bad play, but I can't really understand why you've done what you've done with those "I'm a catastrophically bad lynch posts" and whatnot.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:48 PM   #2579
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

its really, really whatever, because Papyrus can't justify not saving Alphys ever. He had a bad reaction to the claims. He voted for himself after I voted for him when, from his perspective, there's always one between between you and Plane, which is so goddamn awful I can't even believe it happened.

I think we kill him, and if I'm alive tomorrow, literally fuck both you and plane.

If Papyrus isn't human, idk man.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:48 PM   #2580
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Papyrus had a bad reaction to Undyne posting about both you and Tsunderplane softing*
Closed Thread