Old 01-29-2009, 02:50 PM   #201
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Team Blue!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJAirWave View Post
True, but you guys are stealing the skilled players. I never said I was going to quit, I just said you guys make me want to quit. I'm gonna have to find some hella good players in order to have a chance at winning the tourney.
There is 4 Teams. We are just the dominate, and its not like im "finding" them. They are just blowing my way.
Also the tourney ste-up i have planned IS for all 4 teams (red blue chaos and black)
Red is your rival, Not Black
Oni-Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:52 PM   #202
mnnicol
U mirin'?
FFR Veteran

Bye Team Blue. It was fun for the whole...two days I was part of the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigly View Post
Get some of them SM players on the team.
And lmao, good luck
Old 01-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #203
DJAirWave
Why am I still here?
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni-Paranoia View Post
There is 4 Teams. We are just the dominate, and its not like im "finding" them. They are just blowing my way.
Also the tourney ste-up i have planned IS for all 4 teams (red blue chaos and black)
Red is your rival, Not Black
I'm ready for the tourney, I know you're not my rival, but we're still competing against eachother. At least I know Team Blue will kick Team Red's ass.
DJAirWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:07 PM   #204
Card Man
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

ROFL this is all so funny. So I assume Team Black is rivals with Team Chaos then? I still love Team Blue whether we win or lose. This team stuff gives us all more reasons to be active. GO TEAM BLUE!

Card Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:14 PM   #205
syzergy
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Thank you for accepting me and im am once again sorry.

Also is there a tournament coming up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundb0x View Post
absolutely nothing wrong with this

i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
syzergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:16 PM   #206
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card Man View Post
ROFL this is all so funny. So I assume Team Black is rivals with Team Chaos then? I still love Team Blue whether we win or lose. This team stuff gives us all more reasons to be active. GO TEAM BLUE!
Team Chaos is our ally

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzergy View Post
Also is there a tournament coming up?
Im organizing one for all teams and have the concept in place, i just need to speak with Team Leaders before I move on with the setup

Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 01-29-2009 at 03:19 PM..
Old 01-29-2009, 03:22 PM   #207
Pachirisu468
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJAirWave View Post
True, but you guys are stealing the skilled players. I never said I was going to quit, I just said you guys make me want to quit. I'm gonna have to find some hella good players in order to have a chance at winning the tourney.
Well, at least we have a chance at winning the majority of the tournament. I believe Team Black only has players for the expert and master division, so they can only win two out of five divisions. =P (I hope the tournaments will have five divisions.) I think Team Chaos only has players for master and expert as well. If they can fit a third division, all we have to "worry" about for the other three divisions is them and Team Red. I think we have a nice variety of players to have a good chance at anything below expert.

Heck, we may have a chance at winning the expert division if we find some more suitable players. Either way, I'd be content with having a team win the majority of the tournament.

Edit: Actually, will these tournaments have a beginner division? I wasn't exactly sure if we or Team Red had some players to fit a fifth division for "beginners". (It wouldn't be like a normal beginner division, but yeah.)

Edit2: Whoops, Pachirisu account. xD

Last edited by Pachirisu468; 01-29-2009 at 03:41 PM..
Pachirisu468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #208
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

h4h4h4h4 my new HD arrived today I just fuccen ordered it like last night, I'm installing windows 7 beta now too, FFR, in the event that I don't relapse into a giant lazy coma, prepare to get DESTROYED.
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:49 PM   #209
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachirisu468 View Post
Well, at least we have a chance at winning the majority of the tournament. I believe Team Black only has players for the expert and master division, so they can only win two out of five divisions. =P (I hope the tournaments will have five divisions.) I think Team Chaos only has players for master and expert as well. If they can fit a third division, all we have to "worry" about for the other three divisions is them and Team Red. I think we have a nice variety of players to have a good chance at anything below expert.

Heck, we may have a chance at winning the expert division if we find some more suitable players. Either way, I'd be content with having a team win the majority of the tournament.

Edit: Actually, will these tournaments have a beginner division? I wasn't exactly sure if we or Team Red had some players to fit a fifth division for "beginners". (It wouldn't be like a normal beginner division, but yeah.)

Edit2: Whoops, Pachirisu account. xD

The concept i have made, Doesnt have divisions.
We have Teams for a reason, its a Team effort.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:52 PM   #210
norsegod666
Well hello there!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to norsegod666

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
FFR, prepare to get DESTROYED.
Woooo I cant wait to see your skillz at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
what
how theactual fuck

R YOU SURE YOU CAN"T SEE THIS?
norsegod666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:57 PM   #211
Quigly
nah
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Oh ****.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #212
Card Man
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Will these teams die off after these tournaments? That would be a shame. I hope there is much more to all of this. I look forward to having fun in general with all this. If Team Black is allies with Team Chaos; then how is all this working? Are all teams against eachother? Who is an ally for Team Blue or Team Red? I suppose time will tell....

Card Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #213
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card Man View Post
Will these teams die off after these tournaments? That would be a shame. I hope there is much more to all of this. I look forward to having fun in general with all this. If Team Black is allies with Team Chaos; then how is all this working? Are all teams against eachother? Who is an ally for Team Blue or Team Red? I suppose time will tell....
Depending on how good this tourney goes depends on what happens.
and that whole rival and ally sh!t is for kicks, unless someone can throw in ideas of how it would work in a tourney.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #214
Sky Kitten
Crazy Cat Lady
Community Manager, User Support
Community ManagerGlobal ModeratorFFR Veteran

I'll join.

Last edited by Sky Kitten; 01-29-2009 at 04:34 PM..
Sky Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #215
KotHN
FFR's Resident President
FFR Veteran

Can I have join plz?
KotHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #216
HammyMcSquirrel
Everlong
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Quote:
Ah...What I was thinking about what was separate divisions that incorporated team effort. Ya know, so it's actually fair and fun for the teams that didn't load themselves with pure master players. But really, that would be pretty dumb to not have divisions, imo. Your team would get the automatic win if there weren't divisions.

It can just as easily be a team thing with divisions. For example, you have x number of players from each team representing a division. The final round score for each team is based on a "team score" that is determined by the average score of all the team's player's scores during that round. (With each team having a equal number of players per round in all of the divisions.) Highest team score for the round wins the round, and the team with the most "round wins" at the end of the tournament wins.

Players can be swapped in for different rounds (of the same division, of course) so that can give everybody a chance to participate. I can see strategy being involved where the team leader decides on specific players of each skill to take on a song, depending on what the player may be better at when it comes to certain patterns, lack of mental blocks, etc.

I just thought of that as I was typing up this post, so I'm sure there are some errors and many tweaks to be made. I can't really think of a way that having no divisions wouldn't give Team Black a huge advantage. Team Black could still win the Master and Expert division if we had divisions. It's not like it's robbing you of anything to have divisions. It's just making things easier for everybody to enjoy. I would like to read about your concept in detail, if that's alright. Maybe it could be better than having divisions. It's kind of hard to understand that as being the case right now, haha.

Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 01-29-2009 at 05:01 PM..
HammyMcSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #217
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel View Post
Ah...What I was thinking about what was separate divisions that incorporated team effort. Ya know, so it's actually fair and fun for the teams that didn't load themselves with pure master players. But really, that would be pretty dumb to not have divisions, imo. Your team would get the automatic win if there weren't divisions.

It can just as easily be a team thing with divisions. For example, you have x number of players from each team representing a division. The final round score for each team is based on a "team score" that is determined by the average score of all the team's player's scores during that round. (With each team having a equal number of players per round in all of the divisions.) Highest team score for the round wins the round, and the team with the most "round wins" at the end of the tournament wins.

Players can be swapped in for different rounds (of the same division, of course) so that can give everybody a chance to participate. I can see strategy being involved where the team leader decides on specific players of each skill to take on a song, depending on what the player may be better at when it comes to certain patterns, lack of mental blocks, etc.

I just thought of that as I was typing up this post, so I'm sure there are some errors and many tweaks to be made. I can't really think of a way that having no divisions wouldn't give Team Black a huge advantage. Team Black could still win the Master and Expert division if we had divisions. It's not like it's robbing you of anything to have divisions. It's just making things easier for everybody to enjoy. I would like to read about your concept in detail, if that's alright. Maybe it could be better than having divisions. It's kind of hard to understand that as being the case right now, haha.
AIM
Old 01-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #218
kommisar[os]
Banned

Send a message via AIM to kommisar[os] Send a message via MSN to kommisar[os]

i'm an sm player but that doesn't mean i'll be as amazing on ffr
kommisar[os] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:32 PM   #219
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Damn, I want to join this.

But I don't have enough plays T__T

Brb, whoring FFR.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #220
DJAirWave
Why am I still here?
FFR Music Producer

I've been offline, practicing in SM for the tourney.
DJAirWave is offline   Reply With Quote