Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-2-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
~Zero~
FFR Veteran
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ~Zero~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Zero~
Default Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Ethereal Rebellion

The makers of the successful Ethereal Rising pack are back together in a NEW multi-genre pack, and this time it's personal. The goal we seek is simple--to acquire the highest possible quality pad sims that we can gather and use them in an attempt to silence all of the other mediocre pad projects out there. Ethereal has already had its rising, and now, we fight against those who seemingly cannot create a worthy enough project of praising. It is time...to rebel.

Judges
----------------------------------
~Zero~ Reviews (Active)

Oni-Paranoia Reviews (Active)

TC_Halogen Reviews (Active)

Xiaounlimited Reviews (Inactive)

Graphic Artists

Leadafro

DDRDAIKENKAI

Zimlord

Rules
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
1. All songs must have an Oni/Expert chart with a difficulty of at least 9. Any charts with Oni's considered to be lower than 9 in difficulty will not be considered for inclusion. Charts other than Oni will be discarded if the Oni is an 11 or lower.

2. Oni's above a 14 difficulty WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

3. Make an effort to create your own graphics. If you cannot do so, one of our graphic artists will create a unique set for you. (Do not complain if they are not to your liking)

4. Try to avoid stepping popular songs; There are usually better charts for those heavily stepped songs.

5. Files may include rolls, hands, and mines. Ridiculous technique using of any the three will be highly frowned upon and most likely will result in rejection.

6. Songs should be under 2:25 and over 1:10; Songs longer than this will be judged tougher in comparison to their length and therefore are not recommended. Songs under the minimum length will be auto-rejected.

7. Banner and background sizes must be standard ITG size: banner, 418x164; background, 640x480.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Please send files to etherealrebellion@gmail.com

Help aid the rebellion. Are YOU ready?

Last edited by: Oni-Paranoia =) (macgravel is a sexy beast)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaounlimited View Post
More like Tier ~0~

Last edited by ~Zero~; 06-20-2009 at 06:31 PM..
~Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-2-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
~Zero~
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Song List
Coming soon lol

Quote:
More like Tier ~0~

Last edited by ~Zero~; 06-15-2009 at 06:44 PM..
Old 12-2-2008, 05:31 PM   #3
~Zero~
FFR Veteran

~Zero~'s Reviews

[?] = Nothing to say
[!] = Auto Rejected
[A] = Accepted
[R] = Rejected

Code:
[?] 1989: My file

[R] 3254 Techno Party: The beginning is already ugly and the mines are not really needed at all. Some double steps need to be fixed. Imaginary 16th streams. [Bar 24] 16th step into a jump, no. Accenting sirens with jumps, when obviously freezes are more preferred. Ending bars get pretty ugly [~Bar 35-40]. [Bar 41] no jumps on weak vocals. More double steps past [Bar 41]. More Imaginary 16ths going into the higher bars [Bars 41 – 58]. Jumps on weak vocals again [Bar 61 – 74] also within these bars are some double steps and weird crosses. [Stopped Judging at Bar 74]

[A] All My Turn:  A bit cross heavy, also I believe the beginning needed a bit more of a kick [~Bar 11], but its more of a preference. Chart is perfectly fine besides the fact that it’s a bit cross heavy. I enjoyed how you accent some beats with freezes and if I had enough stamina to do this chart I would probably enjoy it even more.

[R] Arrabbiata: You have jacks that are going to nothing, example shown in [Bar 15 – 20]. Some double steps and weird jump patterns [jump pattern Bar 31] [double step Bar 36]. Continue the chart I found another double steps sitting at [Bar 40] Weird jump pattern at [Bar 47] [Stopped Judging at Bar 52]

[A] Bass Speaks Caninie: Something weird at ending of [Bar 49]. Chart is okay, but the ending is kind of weird because the accenting of so many beats.

[R] Beat Drop Music: Steps literally do not match with anything so i have to reject this, random jacks etc ****.

[R] Beautiful Angel: Nice double step [Bar 3]. I rather enjoyed the epic speed up until the double step killed it. This is not a gimmick chart don’t use extreme gimmicks [Bar 10] Did you seriously just copy and paste the double step [Bar 12]. Your crossing after a freeze which leads to a double step [Bar 14]. Okay as I continued I found a **** load of double steps. [Stopped Judging at Bar 22]

[R] Begin: The file seems a bit weird mostly because the song, the 16th feels out of place for most of the file.

[R] Bird Against the Storm: Weird jump patterns in the beginning and really the song should start on a 4th and not a 16th . Badly placed hand [Bar 11]. Weird pattern at [Bar 13 – 15] Bad spin at [Bar 19] [Bars 19 – 25] They suck, sorry. More double steps and bad patterns. [Stopped Judging at Bar 32]

[R] Black Night Winter Sky: Consistency is a big issue here from 16th streams to just 8th steps and the file seems to be repetitive

[A] Bloody Tears: Love this chart, though I question some of the gimmicks.

[R] Blythe: You could have accent some of some glitch sounds with some freeze arrows. Jumps? [Bar 19] The file isn’t bad, its actually pretty good, a big complaint of mine is that I am staying in one direction the whole time I am playing this chart. Add some crosses or something. Also pretty sure I seen some copy paste mirror going on. Come on I know you can do better than this.

[R] Boss9: I played the beginning and started to wonder why I rejected this before its because of all the useless jumps in [Bar 17 – 21] and frankly [Bars 21 – 25] lack creativity. You’re missing a lot of sounds in [Bar 29] you see you accented some type of sound with freezes, but when it reoccurs there’s no freezes. [Bar 41 – 45] same comment “lack creativity”

[!] Burning Soul! Kick your reason to the curb!: Auto rejected based off previous files

[R] Castlevania (Freestylin’ Mix): Please do not use spins unless you know what you’re doing [Bar 10]. Also some of the jumps before [Bar 10] are not necessary. Gimmick at [Bar 24] is horrible, listen to the song again. Gimmick not need at [Bar 28]. Spins and double steps [~ Bar 35] No more gimmicks please [ Bar 43 – 45]. [Stopped Judging at Bar 46]

[R] Chemical Love: The beginning is much harder than the rest of the song, lacks consistency. Not a bad chart, but I believe it would have been better if you would have matched with some of those background 16th sounds. The chart was pretty lack luster and a bit too straight forward some streams could have balanced it out.  

[?] Chinese Sword: My file

[A] Chimpmigration:  Gimmicks are not need at [Bar 16] No again at [Bar 24]. Really like the hand idea at [Bar 29] bravo. Though the ending doesn’t really need that giant gimmick run I actually enjoyed it, but when it comes down to it this song isn’t really a gimmick song. I am going to lightly accept it [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack]

[!] Chocolate Rain: Auto rejected based off previous files

[R] Collision Chaos: Depending on how you do the jump it can end up being a double step [Bar 23] The file was actually pretty good until  [Bar 25 – 31] killed it. Really despise the hand idea at [Bar 32 – 35]. The spins used before it were quite good actually. Overall the song lacks a fun factor, but it’s nice to see there’s less errors in a Raine file.

[R] Colors of Sorrow: Sync is off, already turned me off of the file. At least make the sync relatively close. This doesn’t matter, but there no need to go 286 bpm [Bar 10] Please don’t gimmick unless you know what you are doing [Bar 18]. 16th step then a jump = no [ ~ Bar 26]. Jumps afterwards are not need, even if their matching the bass hit, it ruins the flow. Also I see more imaginary 16th s pretty sure this is the same guy from before. [Stopped at Bar 39]

[A] Doo-be-di-boy: Chart is not bad at all, but the fact that consistency seems to become an issue again, but not as much. Some of the jacks confused me, but I understand why they are there. It’s to give the song the more 9 feel instead of matching with the 16th s. This file is lightly accepted. [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack]

[A] Far East Speedcore: The file is good with gimmicks and stuff, but the ending seems under stepped.

[R] Flowers: Imaginary 16th s is now officially my pet peeve [Bar 7]. What are you matching with [Bar 17 – 25]. Lol [Bar 34] nice jack. And the sync feels off, it the sync feels off to me then wow. [Stopped judging at Bar 40]

[R] For Your Love: The beginning is not strong enough to be accented with jumps in my opinion. The chart, I feel lacks some fun factor. Its not you either it’s because the song itself doesn’t give much way. The song I think personally is quite boring and therefore I had to stop. Sorry, if you feel I should continue judging please say so. [Stopped judging at Bar 39]

[R] For Your Love v2:  If you hit the step after the jump wrong you double step [Bar 2]. I see there’s a new gimmick to add a little spice to the file, but I still stick with my statement saying the song isn’t the best choice.

[R] Freeway Shuffle: (What ever happened to Lead?) Weird step pattern [Bar 1] Mines at [Bar 9] don’t seem necessary, also before [Bar 9] pretty sure there some unnecessary 16th s should have kept the galloping motion. To much mines, but I see you are trying to emphasis the word “Freeway.” Dodging cars? Points for creativity, but still they are not necessary. [Stopped judging at Bar 24]

[R] Ganymede:  Sorry you’re a dick, don’t make this song go 41 bpm [Bar 4] the song should be a constant bpm, I don’t care what you think, sorry.

[R] Ghosts: (Ahhh ddr days) Missed some vocals in the slowdown [Bar 21] and everything before that excluding the stream is pretty boring. Weird step pattern at [Bar 29]. Don’t cross with jumps [~ Bar 32]. The jumps you started adding at [Bar 46] are not needed. [Stopped judging at bar 47] the song started to bore me and as I glanced down I seen an awkward pattern at [Bar 52]

[R] Gradius: Gimmick at [Bar 5] why? Really despise those step jumps at [Bar 18 – 21] Gimmicks at [Bar 21] are not needed. Same can be said for [Bar 23] No need for the gimmicks the roll would have sufficed [Bar 25]. More useless gimmicks, what is this an R21 pack? Gimmicks at ending not really necessary either. Overall chart isn’t bad, but theres some much useless gimmicks.

[A] Happy Hardogs: Glad to see you broke down the mega stream into fifthlets. Love the 8th stream full of sexy crosses. Loved it.

[A] Hardware Store: Loved it, Loved it, Loved it. Though the freezes are a bit much, I step the same exact way. The 16th cross stream was epic as ****. Enjoyed it very much.

[R] Heavy Metal Syndrome: Double step [Bar 1] Hand was not necessary [Bar 9] Spin = no [Bar 14] Imaginary 16ths before [Bar 16] More imaginary 16ths [Bar 19]. The songs sucks its boring and wouldn’t make good steps. [Stopped judging at Bar 20]

[R] Highs Off U (remix): Hands… I don’t think that fit quite well here at all. Just doesn’t like scream HAND. Weird step patterns [Bar 21] and [Bar 24] As you continue into the song theres more double steps/awkward patterns and the hand part which I do not like at all. [Stopped judging at Bar 32] [#note: stop stepping bad ddr songs]

[R] It’s Raining: The start of the song is ugly and I mean right when the song starts there’s an ugly pattern. Hit it wrong and your double stepping. Jumps are used incorrectly and should be used to accent the louder beats of the song. More awkward patterns that can lead to double stepping. More badly placed jumps. [Stopped judging Bar 9]

[A] Jive into the Night: Some points you have freeze accenting these loud hits and at other times you have jumps. It’s usually better to stick with one, but I see you are trying to make the file less repetitive. The file is perfectly fine though I would love to see it at its full potential. File is light accepted. [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack]

[R] Kakke Ecko: (Lol I remember this file) Nice weird patterns and copying of Malices KB chart in the beginning. A lot of weird steps leading into jumps which make you awkwardly cross. The gimmick at [Bar 13] makes the whole entire rest of the song go off.

[R] Kazno Nas: Double step at [Bar 2]. Okay I played the file for 13 seconds and already found a **** load of errors. Including awkward step patterns, double steps, horribly placed spins, etc. [Stopped judging at [Bar 9]

[A] Life is a construct: (woot still got the graphics) A few imaginary 16ths to keep the flow of the song, which is fine. Theres still that 4 freeze arrow cross which I want made into 3 arrows, but we already had that discussion. The ending 8th stream is fun and I finally hit it without messing up.

[R] Like it or Leave it: Some inconsistency issues along with a random speed up that’s not really needed. In the second long ass 16th stream there’s a lot of candles (crossing UP and DOWN).

[R] Long Train Runnin’: Double step right near the beginning of the song [Bar 3 & Bar 5]. There was no need to put gimmick on that part [Bar 8]. Ugly stuff happening at [Bar 17] [Stopped judging at Bar 23] [#note: stop stepping bad ddr songs]

[R] M.A.G.I.C. Speed Ball: First off the song is already over stepped; I mean who hasn’t stepped this song. Even I have stepped this song. Some of the mines are way to close. I think it would be better to have some type of indication on the slow downs. And the beginning I believe would have been better as gallops instead of just 3 steps [Bar 9] and every other bar like that. [Stopped judging at Bar ?]

[R] Main Theme of Taiyo Ni Hoero: Really hated the mines at [Bar 26 – 28]. Also this file suffers with some inconsistency issues, going from easy 8ths to intense 16th triplets. Gimmick at [Bar 37] is not necessary at all. [Stopped judging at Bar 38]

[R] Megane De Ne!: Jump jacks = no [Bar 12]. Doing some jumps incorrectly lead to random double steps [Bar 15]. Jump jacks at [Bar 52] = no. Stream is not needed at all [Bar 65]. The song is pretty bad and repetitive would have been better off with a different song.

[R] Mendes: No 16th step into jumps [~ Bar 2]. Jacks at [Bar 4 & 5] = no. Double step [Bar 7 & 9] [Stopped judging at Bar 10]

[A] Monty on the Run: Enjoyed this file very much, the only problem i seen are some weird freeze patterns that might lead to double steps [Bar82]

[?] Mr. Bear: Will review later

[R] Nageki no Ki:  Awkward step patterns [Bar 9]. Stop putting jumps right after 16th streams. [~ Bar 20] Missing triplets after [Bar 21] which is a must after streaming some of the above parts. [Stopped judging at Bar 22]

[R] Nemesis: You got you fourthlets placed wrong [Bar 17] Freeze combined with weird steps isn’t usually smart [Bar 20] A lot of weird patterns near [Bar 21 & 22] Awkward freezes usage [Bar 25 & Etc] 41 bpm = no [Bar 32] [Stopped judging at Bar 33]

[R] No Space: A giant stream of 16ths = no fun, especially when its not even needed [Stopped judging before mega stream ended Bar ?]

[A] Out Here:  During the slow down [Bar 17] its hard to here the 16ths you are matching with. Stream? [Bar 19 – 23] There to much going on at [bar 42] dumb it down. Gimmick at [Bar 43] isn’t need, but it’s a monster file. Lightly accepted. [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack]

[R] O_L: Enjoyed the gimmicks at [Bar 19] but I question on how it ends. Weird patterns at [Bar 34] The song itself is long and repetitive, try to cut it down. Jumps at the ending where the giant gimmick is are off, but I enjoyed the rather creative ending.

[A] Right Round: I knew someone was going to step this song and I enjoyed the creative beginning. You spin when he says “You spin my head right round” and then you put hand when he says “when you go down.” Very creative, I approve. Weird stuff at [Bar 40] maybe stick with the main beat instead of the background beat. And watch out with the amount of jacks. Instead of rolls [Bar 37 – 39] just keep them regular steps and add a mine underneath it. Just a thought. 

[R] Rock My Emotions: The beginning your using triplets, the fourthlets, then into just spaced out steps… Don’t like at all how you stepped this song there’s was way more you could have done just in the beginning to make it more appealing. [Stopped judging at Bar 22]

[R] Saber Wing: The song is pretty bland. I really like gimmicks but some more could be used at certain parts (only if your ~Zero~ or Xiao would you do these). Since the song is pretty bland it automatically turns most people off and the song being lack luster also reflects on how the steps will mostly be like. Not a bad chart, but not good enough to be accepted.

[?] Senorita: My file

[?] Shieldner Sheldon: Will review later

[?] Shieldner Sheldon V2: Will review later

[R] Sin: Double step [~ Bar 8] unnecessary junk featured in [Bar 16]. Imaginary 16ths.  Some nice crossing opportunities were not used to there full potentinal [Bars 10 – 16] Some messy patterns need to be fixed.

[!] Smooch: rejected based off previous files 

[R] Snowbound:  double steps [Bar 11] Weird jump patterns [Bar 16]. No one likes random stream dumps

[A] So Fabulous!!: Nothing really bad to say about this chart except the fact that some of the jumps are questionable and the song has been whored like ****.

[R] Stage 11 – Hang Castle: Some weird step placements which cause double steps. Patterns need fixing. The ending still has a useless gimmick.

[R] Sugar Kill Breakdown: The gimmicks are pretty ugly because they are hard to hit and the ending going 300 bpm makes the whole song inconsistent. Also the steps in the beginning are pretty boring.

[A] Sumabura of Sky: LOL the song is weird. The steps are perfectly fine. So I have to accept even though the song is ugly. Consider adding rolls in some parts.

[R] Super Samurai: Some of the jumps mid stream are unnecessary. The beginning has jacks which shouldn’t be there. There’s some imaginary 16ths that go to nothing [~ Bar 19] Gimmicks [Bar 41] = no

[R] Super Samurai V2:  Got rid of gimmicks, but I still have some similar complaints which are listed above.

[?]  Taekwonburi: My file

[?] Tageri: Really cannot judge this file because frankly I am not skilled enough to pass it so there for I cannot make an accurate decision on whether its that fun or not, I will leave this to other judges.

[R] Take me Away: The song is not really step-able so obviously the steps will be boring. You always enjoy having useless slow downs that are not eve needed.

[R] The Detonator: The beginning has an unnecessary slow down the whole song should have started at 173 bpm. The jumps at [Bar 17] get a bit bland maybe you could have spiced it up and did something different. Some of your patterns need to be rearranged. Some of the gimmicks are intense and a bit to hard to hit.

[R] The Detonator V2: Seems the same just 3 less mines and a few pattern fixes. Still rejected for above reasons.

[A] The Master Plan: Rolls for lyrics? Seems like a Rynker chart at times, but besides that I see nothing extremely wrong with the song. I am going for a light accept. [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack]

[!] The Ultimate Cheeseburger: Auto rejected based off previous files

[R] The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku: Sorry no one likes to trill [Bar 35] and the ending is extremely retarded [Bar 92 – End] The 12th part with the lyrics is great. The freeze and jumps are overused. 

[!] The World of Men: Auto rejected based off previous files

[!] Time to Air: Auto rejected based off previous files

[?] Tordora! X Sand Cayon: Nothing to say, so ****ing tired

[R] Trigger: I really like your idea for the chart I think the chart could be quite good with some rearrange patterns and fixed stops (stop runs > stops)

[?] Turi: [Bar 26] the stream should be stopped. [Bar 30] same thing. During the slowdown at some points i dont see what you are matching with [Bar 39 - 42]. [Bars 47 - 63] these bars contain either random freezes which i dont understand whats begin accented or steps that seem to go to nothing. A pet peeve of mine is random 16ths with no beat behind them, but i understand you where trying to spice up the file. [Bar 76] weird pattern. [Bar 79 - 87] same problem as (47-63)

[R] Uranus: Felt the chart was missing some flare, there’s a very loud 16th background beat and I know why you didn’t step it, but I think the chart is still missing some flavor. Maybe a fix pattern changes in the beginning.

[?] Uranus v2: Will review later

[?] Valenti: Will review later

[R] Vifta Med Handera: I am going to have to reject this because of the fact the ITG rebirths file is much better for it. Until you are able to make the chart better than ITG rebirths, I cannot accept this.

[!] Vox Up: Auto rejected based off previous files

[R] You Spin Me Right Around: Rejected the beginning is kind of weird, your use of jumps and triples. Needs some pattern fixes and jumps are whored big time. Spin goes with lyrics = cool, though the song is repetitive.

Last edited by ~Zero~; 06-14-2009 at 08:10 PM..
Old 12-2-2008, 05:32 PM   #4
TC_Halogen
Rhythm game specialist.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_Halogen Send a message via Skype™ to TC_Halogen

ACCEPTED CHARTS

9s: 3
10s: 3
11s: 6
12s: 5
13s: 0

[12] All My Turn -- Revolver
[12] Bass Speaks Canine -- Zimlord
[9] begin -- DDRDAIKENKAI
[12] Bingo Highway -- kommisar[os]
[11] Bloody Tears -- Xiaounlimited
[10] Blythe -- kommisar[os]
[9] Doo-Be-Di-Boy -- DDRDAIKENKAI
[11] Freedom -- ~Zero~
[12] Happy Hardogs -- Zimlord
[11] Heart of Witch -- Oni-Paranoia
[9] Jive Into The Night -- DDRDAIKENKAI
[11] Out Here -- Monst3rjoe
[11] Señorita ~Speedy Mix -- ~Zero~
[10] So Fabulous! -- Sigma
[10] Shieldner Sheldon -- Revolver
[11] Taekwonburi -- ~Zero~
[12] Uranus -- Wyde

ACCEPTED WITH REVISION
For Your Love -- Wyde
-12th note run is barely audible in the song.
-Bar 50: Bad foot-switch on a jump leading to a double step if done "normally"
-Bar 61: Jump choice? (UD = ambiguous pattern)

Vifta Med Haederna -- DDRDAIKENKAI
-Debating about accepting this one...it's just severely understepped for the most part.

Colors of Sorrow -- Gundam-Dude
-MANY unnecessary freeze arrows/remove intro speed-up?

Chip Migration -- Monst3rjoe
-Freeze/gimmick inconsistencies, patterns are a bit bland.

Hardware Store -- Xiaounlimited
-Lots of unnecessary freeze arrows.

Mind Mapping [MacGravel] -- MacGravel

You dick, I was stepping this for this pack as a surprise return--then I looked at the e-mail and I T_T'd.

Anywho--not bad for what the chart offers. I don't approve of forcing the player to spin, but it works out ok. However--I'm not entirely sure of this even being a 9 foot expert. It's up to ~Zero~/Oni-P for keeping that.

Right Round -- Monst3rjoe
Mentioned before, I don't approve of making the player spin, but this song actually calls for it in the lyrics, so I guess it's cool. I love the way you accounted for the lyrics in the song--great use of jacks.

Lots of short freezes, and in fact, the synth melody is straight 12ths the entire time, and you have them breaking every once in a while. That's another thing that can be fixed without you re-submitting.

Bar 13/46 (beat 2): Strange place for a jump, don't you think?

Treme-Vook of the War -- Oni-Paranoia
Whoooooo, that's REALLY hard haha. The chart is good, but there are a few things you can do to make it a bit better without making it too much easier.

First off: chaining 16th jumps to the ends of runs at 180+ is pretty bad--even though it's chained, it's nearly impossible to get momentum back after doing it when you are tired--so I'd get rid of them. This happens a lot.

Bar 31-32: You used trills before hand, and it's the same sound, why not use it then?

Bar 65: Get rid of that jump.

Bars 105-112: HOLY HELL HAUL ASS GAIZ

Whoo--I like this chart though; when ~Zero~ told me you stepped it, I was like :O. It actually came out decent.

Boom Boom Pow -- DDRDAIKENKAI
Some of the rhythms are a bit harder to time than they should have. Also--I would have liked some better pattern choice from bars 45-53; you're obviously following the right rhythm, but the pattern choice looks just random.

Nice roll usage--and the gimmicks work pretty nicely without mines because they repeat on more than one occasion.

BLN -- Oni-Paranoia
Looks like an intentional double-step at bar 25, but it's not exactly a clear indication. I caught it right away though.

I'm not so sure about having that slowdown there--while the snares go away, there's still a bass drum beat that would represent the quarter note.

Ending patterns a bit rough only because it's 130 BPM. Chaining the jumps would make it pretty nice though. I won't complain too much about it though because the player pretty much faces one direction the whole time. Your choice if you want to heed the advice.

File is pretty nice, steps are nicely distributed, patterns flow pretty nicely (minus that single double-step that I see as intentional anyway).

OWN FILES
[11] Life is a Construct
Saber Wing (Akira Ishihara Headshot Mix)

AUTO-REJECTS
Stage 11 - Hang Castle -- Professor Raine

Updated reviews:

Beautiful Angel [Revolver] (6)
==========================
Good chart--that piano that you are using for the 16th runs is really quiet--why not follow the bass instead? Also--the double-stepping gimmick looks strange because the freezes don't really have anything to accent.

begin [DDRDAIKENKAI] (8)
In the beginning, what are you syncopating to? Seems like back and forth between main melody and cymbals? Either way, it progresses decently.

Bar 24: rhythm?
Bar 25-31: Right thing to accent, but I'm not sure about hitting two repeating notes with different steps (step/jump).
Bar 41: 16th fifthlets ending in a jump? I think this should be edited out if judges accept, no need to make him send a v2 for one measly step.

I'm all for syncopating to a melody, and I think you did a good job this this time.

Black Night Winter Sky [DDRDAIKENKAI] (5)
Random freezes at ending?

This song drags for 1:20--it's not your fault, I don't really think there is much for you to do with this song.

Boom Boom Pow [DDRDAIKENKAI] (7)
Some of the rhythms are a bit harder to time than they should have. Also--I would have liked some better pattern choice from bars 45-53; you're obviously following the right rhythm, but the pattern choice looks just random.

Nice roll usage--and the gimmicks work pretty nicely without mines because they repeat on more than one occasion.

Colors of Sorrow (latest version) [Gundam Dude] (6)
I don't think I noticed it before, but when I played this, I noticed that you like to use the same patterns to turn the player's direction, so while the steps themselves might not be repeating, it feels like they are.

Most of the beginning faces right, fix it up a lot.

Bar 26: 16th run ending with a un-chained jump.

Crossovers are a nice touch in the middle.

Death Piano [Cyrenics] (1)
...jumps in 16th runs at 170 everywhere, lots of double-stepping--rhythm usage is strange, ending is offsync, everything is wrong with this.

Far East Speedcore [Kommisar] (5)
I think the sync drifts a bit.

Bars 47-64: Right faced for a LONG time.

In fact, this chart seems to be right-facing dominant.

Bars 106-120: There's nothing to merit that run, why not follow the main melody?

The gimmicks are cute--but not sure is song like this is cut out for the pack. xD

Flowers [Gundam-Dude] (5)
Lots of small freezes that really don't need to be there; I'd say just try to account for those sounds at 6-9 and 13 by simply having the steps there.

Bars 18/41/67: Unchained jumps at the end of 16th runs.

Bars 34-37: Part is quiet, but you're chaining 16th gallops to a jump?

Freedom [~Zero~] (8)
Very unique song choice, and you did it justice. There's just one problem with it:

Bar 19: If my right foot is on the up arrow, and I wanted to keep it there, I'd end up having to do a double step to be able to do the 16th run comfortably. I can change this for you, if you'd like.

Accents are really good. The crossovers seem a bit rough, but definitely do able at that speed.

Freestyler [Monst3rjoe] (6)
Some ambiguous patterns (bar 54, 56, 61, 62) where the player will be doing double-steps if the pattern is read incorrectly.

Also--I don't think there's a need to use short freezes alongside of the SOME of the gimmicks. (I dislike bar 7's gimmicks and all of the other ones like that one; I like bar 20s, and all of the others like that one).

Also (not taken account into the rating): The audio is quite distorted, if you resend, send a better cut of the song?

Garyuutensei [Cyrenics] (2)
Gimmicks were well thought of. Steps are god awful.

Heart of Witch [Oni-Paranoia] (8)
Double step at the end of bar 8.
Ending jump?

Both things you can edit later.

VERY good accents. You were even able to fit accents and intertwine them with runs and still make it fun (bar 58 was a really nice thought-up run). Chart is a bit biased toward facing to the right, other than that, very good job.

Jump With Me [Sigma] (5)
Chart started off great until bar 13, where you have a crab hand (as they are called).

Slowdown is questionable. My main pick with this chart is that in the main melody, there are jumps in spots where they shouldn't be. I understand that the song has a hard bass-drum, but it just doesn't work right.

Also--what's with the swing in bar 28/30/32? It's a somewhat in the back sound, you could have done 16ths. The way I see it is, if/when you can make a flowing rhythm and people don't notice it's incorrect, do it, because it will flow better anyway.

Kagetrance [~Zero~] (6)
Bars 9-16, 37-44, 61-69: It's so boring. I know it's correct, but that repeating pattern makes the chart drag.

On the flip side, everything OUTSIDE of these areas is nicely thought of. I actually like the way you placed the mines to follow that BG sound, and the steps in these areas are nice. Gimmicks are good too. Just fix the areas I talked about earlier.

I'm also not a fan of fake hands; they look pretty bad in a chart.

Kiss Your Lips [ZACHAttack] (5)
First 25 bars are good. Bars 26 jumps look strange and aren't even fun to do. Not only that, it's a strange way to accent an incoming snare run.

Bars 49-55 have the same problem, just strange looking jumps that seem to be random.

There's a few more of these jumps at the end.

Mind Mapping [MacGravel] (7)
You dick, I was stepping this for this pack as a surprise return--then I looked at the e-mail and I T_T'd.

Anywho--not bad for what the chart offers. I don't approve of forcing the player to spin, but it works out ok. However--I'm not entirely sure of this even being a 9 foot expert. It's up to ~Zero~/Oni-P for keeping that.

Bar 13/46 (beat 2): Strange place for a jump, don't you think?

Monty on the Run [Kommisar] (5)
Copy/paste is bad.

Nebula Grasper [Joe D] (2)
Bad ass song. Too bad the steps aren't. Accents are ok, but steps are really bad.

Odyssey [Gpop] (6)
Gimmicks killed it for me.

Owl Castle [FoxX] (2)
Rhythms are accurate. Chart is chock full of double-stepping.

Right Round [Monst3rjoe] (8)
Mentioned before, I don't approve of making the player spin, but this song actually calls for it in the lyrics, so I guess it's cool. I love the way you accounted for the lyrics in the song--great use of jacks.

Lots of short freezes, and in fact, the synth melody is straight 12ths the entire time, and you have them breaking every once in a while. That's another thing that can be fixed without you re-submitting.

Romancecar [Revolver] (6)
Chart is pretty straight-forward, nothing impressive, technically accurate. I expect better from you though. >:O

Taekwonburi v2? [~Zero~] (8)
You did a good job reworking this chart. Much better. The section from bars 43 to 50 was a pretty funny idea, I like it.

Accents are pretty good.

The Clear Blue Sky [Gundam-Dude] (5)
Almost the whole beginning is facing to the right. Add some variety.

Some unneccessary short freezes. I see what the jumps are following, but I'm not a fan of it.

The Sound of Truth [Kommisar] (5)
Bars 3-11: You are already accounting for the change in sound by not using jacks, no need to use those tiny freezes.

Solo is ok.

The ending is really awkward. Those freezes overlay on top of jumps and they aren't alone; they are coupled with other notes.

Treme-Vook of the War [Oni-Paranoia] (7)
Whoooooo, that's REALLY hard haha. The chart is good, but there are a few things you can do to make it a bit better without making it too much easier.

First off: chaining 16th jumps to the ends of runs at 180+ is pretty bad--even though it's chained, it's nearly impossible to get momentum back after doing it when you are tired--so I'd get rid of them.

Bar 31-32: You used trills before hand, and it's the same sound, why not use it then?

Bar 65: Get rid of that jump.

Bars 105-112: HOLY HELL HAUL ASS GAIZ

Whoo--I like this chart though; when ~Zero~ told me you stepped it, I was like :O. It actually came out decent.

Tsugaru 180 New Version [Wyde] (6)
Missed freeze at bar 8?

Quite a lot of mines, some in pretty difficult to dodge places; I'd get rid of those.

Bars 61-67: 16th gallop is really hard to hear anything with headphones, I can't imagine it's going to be heard when played on pad.

Very nice step choice on the 12th/24th sections.

Turii ~Panta Rhei~ [Sigma] (5)
Nothing extravagant/notable about it.

Universal Mind Control [DDRDAIKENKAI] (6)
Some pretty good accents, but the song is REALLY repetitive. It's hard to like this one enough to accept it.

VAVAVAVAVA [Revolver] (--)
THIS RUINED FFFFF. WHY WOULD YOU RUIN SUCH A GOOD SONG? ARGHHHHHH.

Good chart, but oh my god the song is terrible. I would have told you to send FFFFF, but you released it.

I don't want to accept this because of it sounding like a complete joke song. If Oni/~Zero~ do, then they can.

White Acropolis [Professor Raine] (3)
Keep the BPM either 1/2 or 1/4 of the original in the beginning--there's no need for all of those.

Step choice is actually not that great in here, many of the patterns can be done two ways, leading to a double step in one way.

Some unneccessary gimmicks too.

wish [Revolver] (6)
Chart is ok--good accents, but because you used UD jumps after the first freeze section, people might not be facing the right way on the UD jumps, causing them to completely bomb the second section.

Overall, just another straightforward chart. I do like the 32nds/scratch section.

[7-02-09]

Deep Inside [~Zero~] (6)
Beginning drags with you going back and forth on only two panels.
Song faces to the right a LOT.
Double step at bar 124 into 125.

Unborn [Leadafro] (6)
Awkward freeze layering, quite a few strange patterns in some spots.

Gimmicks are cute, but that's not enough to get through to me.

BLN [Oni-Paranoia] (7)
Looks like an intentional double-step at bar 25, but it's not exactly a clear indication. I caught it right away though.

I'm not so sure about having that slowdown there--while the snares go away, there's still a bass drum beat that would represent the quarter note.

Ending patterns a bit rough only because it's 130 BPM. Chaining the jumps would make it pretty nice though. I won't complain too much about it though because the player pretty much faces one direction the whole time. Your choice if you want to heed the advice.

File is pretty nice, steps are nicely distributed, patterns flow pretty nicely (minus that single double-step that I see as intentional anyway).

Mr. Bear [Revolver] (/)
I would have thought you of all people to use copy/pasta. I like this chart so much though. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I like the chart too...I'm leaving this to ~Zero~ and Oni.

Tricky Tricky [Sigma] (5)
Overlaying jumps with freezes/rolls just looks bad. Double-step on bar 27 into 28.

Bar 68-69: That's not a good entry for a spin.

Nothing special about the song, it just drags.

Hora De Verdad [Puppet/gnr/w.e. you wanna be called] (5)
What is with everyone using freezes that are like 1/32nd note long? (Not just pointing you out, but everyone else...) They make the chart just LOOK strange. Something like that doesn't need to be accented because it won't really be heard when your feet are hitting these on an arcade pad anyway. >_>;

The patterns are actually considerably better from the first chart that I seen from you back at Ethereal Rising, but there are still things that need to be fixed.

There are a few instances where you have a 16th jack into a jump with another 16th jack out of it, you should try to get rid of those. I understand (whether or not you knew this) that you can stream a 32nd burst in there, but it doesn't look nice.

16th jacks going to repeated notes shouldn't really be used in a pad chart unless it's an extremely noticeable sound (or if it's relatively slow).

Last edited by TC_Halogen; 07-2-2009 at 03:41 PM..
TC_Halogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-2-2008, 05:43 PM   #5
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Oni's Checklist ;]

July 29th
Erased everything due to pack closure.. (about the fuc*king time)

Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 07-29-2009 at 08:45 PM..
Oni-Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-2-2008, 05:47 PM   #6
Xiaounlimited
Eaguru
FFR Veteran

XIAO'S REVIEWS

-----
OUTSTANDING // ACCEPTED // NEEDS REVISION // REJECTED // OTHER
1/1.5: Abysmal/very bad.
2/2.5: Bad/mediocre.
3/3.5: Fair/good.
4/4.5: Very good/noteworthy.
5/5: Outstanding.

Nothing below a 3.5 will be accepted. Anything may be marked as "needing revision" if it scores a 3 or above. Anything that scores 2.5 or below will be rejected and will not be marked with needing revision.

SUMMARY:
(Xiaounlimited) DJ Yoshitaka - Bloody Tears no judgment
(~Zero~) Jenny Rom - Senorita ~Speedy Mix~ ACCEPT 4/5
(Kommisar) MOSAIC.WAV - Megane De Ne! NEEDS REVISION 3/5
(Kommisar) Sonic Team - Bingo Highway ACCEPT 4/5
(Kommisar) teranoid & MC Natsack - M.A.G.I.C Speed Ball ACCEPT 4.5/5
(Halogen) Arkitech and Double Decker - Life is a Construct ACCEPT 4.5/5
(Professor Raine) Hataya Naofumi - Collision Chaos "B" Mix REJECT 2/5
NEW!
(Leadafro) dj TAKA - Freeway Shuffle NEEDS REVISION 3/5
(Wyde) sonic-coll. - Trigger NEEDS REVISION 3/5
(Professor Raine) D.J.SETUP - Nemesis REJECTED 2/5
(Professor Raine) Tomoya Ohtani - Stage 11: Hang Castle NEEDS REVISION 3.5/5
(Wyde) Tatsh SN2 Style - Uranus (V2) NEEDS REVISION 4/5
(Wyde) Teranoid vs. L.E.D.-G - The Detonator NEEDS REVISION 3.5/5
(Wyde) Cranky - For Your Love NEEDS REVISION 3/5
(Xiaounlimited) "Weird Al" Yankovic - Hardware Store no judgment
---

[December 2nd, 2008]

(Xiaounlimited) DJ Yoshitaka - Bloody Tears (11)
no judgment
my file hehe p gud

(~Zero~) Jenny Rom - Senorita ~Speedy Mix~ (12)
ACCEPT 4/5
Pretty overstepped, but seems really fun. Might be tiring, but I have yet to see a chart for this song that is actually moderately tiring. DDR's is weaksauce compared to this. You put a lot of steps that really go to nothing, but I'm not against having steps that keep a rhythm that matches the pace of the song. Only wrong thing is in m10 with the three offsync steps, but I already told you that, so there's nothing wrong with it other than that.

Lots of jumps. Pretty cool.

(Kommisar) MOSAIC.WAV - Megane De Ne! (11)
NEEDS REVISION 3/5
HEY THOSE GRAPHICS LOOK FAMILIAR HMMMMMMM

Jumpjacks at the beginning are kinda "wat", but passable simply because the beats are so emphasized. There are some parts where you have a LR jump at the start though, then change into a roll. Unless you hit the down arrow with your right foot, you're going to double step and that may mess people up. Namely, m16&20. m25 has the same problem, but the other way around. m52 1/8 triplet jumpjack isn't necessary at all, IMO (jacks would've been fine, but not jumpjacks here).

Song choice is pretty bleh. I can't put that into account of my rating, so I didn't, but nothing in the chart really stands out. And I mean, if you're going to step a really fruity song, you might as well have stepped Always. Pretty mediocre chart coming from the maker of Anisakis.

(Kommisar) Sonic Team - Bingo Highway (12)
ACCEPT 4/5
The only qualm I have with this chart is the fact it's only 1:16. That's stopping me from giving this a 4.5, or perhaps even a 5 if the rest of the song permitted. There's no minimum length requirement though, so I suppose I can't reject it for that reason.

(Kommisar) teranoid & MC Natsack - M.A.G.I.C Speed Ball (12)
ACCEPT 4.5/5
MC nutsack

Only thing turning me off was the fact some of the mines were like 1/16 away from a note. Pretty sexy, other than that. Better than the Mungyo chart, damned sure about that. Did a great job of capturing the essence of the song, and considering how many bad charts there are for this song, I do believe this warrants a good rating.

---

[December 3rd, 2008]

(Halogen) Arkitech and Double Decker - Life is a Construct (11)
ACCEPT 4.5/5
I'm not quite sure about this being an 11. Probably a 10-ish file.

The file is less cross-whorish than Inscrutable Battle for sure. That 8th run looks really fun, though. Great song to boot, and the stepchart portrayed the energy of the song really well. Not too hard, but not too boring, either. Perhaps I'd've liked to see some pointless gimmicks inserted into the chart to accent it more, but that's coming from a gimmick file whore. Not quite outstanding, but very good nonetheless.

(Professor Raine) Hataya Naofumi - Collision Chaos "B" Mix (9)
REJECT 2/5
PLEASE put your username in the folder title

m23: Double step before the gallop if you don't swap your feet on the UD jump. You're assuming they'll hit the UD jump with their R-foot on up; now why would I do that if I already have my L-foot on up?
m24: Same issue. You're assuming the UD jump will be hit with L-foot on down. Once again, why would I bother doing that if I already have my R-foot on down?

What were almost all the jumps going to in the song? They're not consistent with the bass, and they're scattered randomly, seemingly wherever you want to arbitrarily put a jump. Hold stream section is patterned awkwardly - I have no idea how you envisioned it to be done. I played it through tapping my feet along about five times, and I never managed to hit it the same way all 5 times out of sheer confusion from the awkward patterns. Those 32nds aren't synced to the background sound you're trying to step (it's a 16th gallop), either.

Offset is off by like an era, too. m23-31 (1/3 of the song) is excessively awkward. Not exactly memorable upon first impression, nor the succeeding five impressions. I understand straightforward/easy songs, but this is pretty boring.

---

[December 12th, 2008]

(Leadafro) dj TAKA - Freeway Shuffle (11)
NEEDS REVISION 3/5
m6: Doublestep, no matter how you hit it.
m10-11: Doublesteps after the gallops; not fatal, but annoying.
m16: The rhythm doesn't feel right compared to the preceding and following measures. Seems like you're trying to transition between layering for one measure, and I feel it doesn't work at all.
m42: Slowdown isn't necessary, the beat remains consistent.
m42-46: Really underlayered. Didn't follow the bass, at all.

Are the mines going to anything in particular? If so, I might understand them, but crossovers + mines = disgusting in my book.

(Zero) Tenpei Sato - Chinese Sword (11)
NEEDS REVISION 3.5/5
Yeah, AJ is right. The sync is off. It's late at first, but ends up being too early later. BPM is too fast. I can fix it, but that's not important.
m20: Get rid of the 16ths before the jump accents. Doesn't feel right.
m50-51: The jumps at the end of the rolls are unnecessary, and the jumps in m51 should either be all jumps, or all single taps. I'm voting the latter.
m55: You didn't use jacks for any of the other bass sections. Why here?

I really like this chart and song. I'd just like to see some things fixed up; I have no problems with the freeze whoring. Some of the jump layering seems a bit abstract (i.e. it's stepped at some parts, but not at others even when it sounds exactly the same), and some jump accents are accenting what really doesn't need to be.

(Wyde) sonic-coll. - Trigger (10)
NEEDS REVISION 3/5
m21-25: Are the hands necessary? Really. Either make the steps consistently hands, or don't use them altogether.
m16+: The patterns are really weird. Jumps can be interpreted in more than one way, and I often found myself doublestepping out of sheer confusing after misinterpreting a pattern.
m29: You missed a jump for the drumline you were layering.
m33-44: Slow down is not necessary at all; the song still carries the same intensity despite the background bass being dropped. Not only that, this part is a HUGE mess. At m41 the slowdown fits, but not for the range of 33-44.
The jumps that aren't chain jumps are really awkward, because it leads to a lot of double stepping. I can also interpret that differently, and thus, more ds'ing occurs. This section is a huge mess. Use more chain jumps, and don't chain crossovers into awkward jumps.

I like the song alot, but your patterns (esp. the non-chain jumps) are really unusual. Footing is really weird. You also didn't layer the end drumline, from m53 onward. THht's the actual climax of the song, so why would you remain inconsistent there?

(Professor Raine) D.J.SETUP - Nemesis (11)
REJECTED 2/5
m7: The very last step should be a 1/16 note later.
m11: You won't step the actual 1/16 bass notes, but you'll make an imaginary 1/16 rhythm?
m18+: Wow, there are so many doublesteps I lost track of where my feet should be.
m33 slowdown: Why are hands here? The song is nowhere near layered or intense enough to warrant them, and they don't fit the consistency of the song.
m51-56: Why are there rolls? Are they going to the snares in the background? If so, what's the point? I can barely hear it over the bass and synth.
m59-60: Hands are not needed, once again.

Also goes WAY off sync about 2/5 in - you probably used a wrong BPM. Jumps are inconsistent. You layer the bass, sometimes you don't, sometimes they go to the synth, sometimes they go to nothing. Keep it steady. Don't put them in as you feel like it. There are a large number of jumps at first, but not when the song actually picks up. Theory of climactic progression in a chart, etc.

(Professor Raine) Tomoya Ohtani - Stage 11: Hang Castle (11 - nice difficulty hehe)
NEEDS REVISION 3.5/5
Ooh, background changes. After playing your other two charts which were rather dismal, this is a much needed uplift. You were actually consistent with jumps this time, and your freeze layering was a nice touch. Just a few things:
m7-12: Extend the holds in which you're supposed to use the other foot to pivot and tap, by 1/16.
m46: ???
m33-35: The 24ths are a bit questionable, with the difficulty of the rest of the file. Whether you leave them in or not doesn't really matter, but I think it's a bit iffy to have an easy 10-ish file, then a random 24th burst a la an 11.

(Wyde) Tatsh SN2 Style - Uranus (V2) (12)
NEEDS REVISION 4/5
m22: I don't like that last gallop in the measure. It's far too open to interpretation (as are all UD steps) - I recommend a chain gallop, or at the least, something that isn't an UD gallop there.
m31-34: Extend the holds in which you pivot your other foot by 1/16. I found myself crossing over and messing up, otherwise. I also don't see the point of the minijack patterns in 33 and 34. Not a big deal, but I don't see what they're going to. If you're going to use minijacks, make the entire section that follows that rhythm minijacks. I'm a stickler for consistency, and I'm not seeing that happen here.

Everything else is pretty nice. I like this file. I also recommend inserting BG changes if this gets inserted, to fit the mood of the song.

(Wyde) Teranoid vs. L.E.D.-G - The Detonator (10)
NEEDS REVISION 3.5/5
m41: DL jump transition is weird. If I crossover my right foot to hit the up arrow, it becomes a crossover section and thus, I mess up. Avoid this pattern, unless you use a hold on one arrow.
m63-66: The melody in the foreground is much more audible than the vocals. Step that instead.
m84: That DR jump is extremely awkward right before the run, because of (wait for it) how it's interpreted. Change the DR jump to an UD one (chain) for simplicity's sake.

That BPM gimmick near the end was awesome. Thumbs up. A lot of mines confused me, but that's to be had. Other than those few patterns I pointed out and that one slowdown, the rest of the song is good to go IMHO.

(Wyde) Cranky - For Your Love (10)
NEEDS REVISION 3/5
m2: Change that very first down arrow to a left arrow.
m9: Those gallops are 1/8 too late.
m21: Speedup is not necessary at all.
m23: Shorten the hold by 1/16.
m36: What you're accenting with the stops doesn't really call for emphasis that strong. Stops don't fit at all.
m44: Same deal here.

(Xiaounlimited) "Weird Al" Yankovic - Hardware Store (11)
no judgment
Nothin' ever (ever!) happens in this town, feelin' low down (down!)

Last edited by Xiaounlimited; 12-13-2008 at 03:41 PM..
Xiaounlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-2-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

And so, the rebellion starts!
i love you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-2-2008, 05:51 PM   #8
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

what if i rebel......................and submit all my 14-15 footers
sending hardcore overdoze when its good
Old 12-2-2008, 05:55 PM   #9
Xiaounlimited
Eaguru
FFR Veteran

p.s.

"seemingly cannot get create"

lmfao
Old 12-2-2008, 05:59 PM   #10
TC_Halogen
Rhythm game specialist.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_Halogen Send a message via Skype™ to TC_Halogen

Don't make fun of me. =.=

I speak the truth, and we can all say it in our different ways. I'm just being nice. =P

EDIT: WTF SPELLING ERROR *explode*

Last edited by TC_Halogen; 12-2-2008 at 06:01 PM..
TC_Halogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-2-2008, 05:59 PM   #11
kommisar[os]
Banned

Send a message via AIM to kommisar[os] Send a message via MSN to kommisar[os]

i think i have a few pad files laying around
kommisar[os] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-2-2008, 07:01 PM   #12
leadafro
Tykeem Ultimatum
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to leadafro Send a message via Yahoo to leadafro

o_o
Old 12-2-2008, 07:19 PM   #13
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
5. Your file may include rolls, hands, and mines. Ridiculous techniques using any of the three will be highly frowned upon and will result in rejection.
i feel like this is directed at me D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadafro View Post
o_o
rofl
Old 12-2-2008, 07:27 PM   #14
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Location: we traced the call...it's coming from inside the house
Send a message via AIM to Patashu Send a message via MSN to Patashu Send a message via Yahoo to Patashu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Song List
1) Senorita ~Speedy Mix~ (~Zero~)
EXCITING
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png
Patashu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-2-2008, 07:29 PM   #15
robertsona
missa in h-moll
FFR Simfile Author

~~
Old 12-2-2008, 07:34 PM   #16
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Location: we traced the call...it's coming from inside the house
Send a message via AIM to Patashu Send a message via MSN to Patashu Send a message via Yahoo to Patashu

im upping the ante

submitting cartoon heroes ~speedy mix~

can u handle it ~zero~

ps not really but what if I did o.O
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png
Patashu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-2-2008, 07:58 PM   #17
~Zero~
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patashu View Post
im upping the ante

submitting cartoon heroes ~speedy mix~

can u handle it ~zero~

ps not really but what if I did o.O
Nah Cartoon Heroes suck and the pack already has too many tildes. Plus the senorita file is actually pretty good.

Quote:
More like Tier ~0~
Old 12-2-2008, 08:16 PM   #18
Professor Raine
FFR Player

Lucky you, I already got a simfile done.

Now I need to fix my sig...

My simfilez ----
Dancing Rain : Dancing Rain 2
Professor Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-2-2008, 08:29 PM   #19
Xiaounlimited
Eaguru
FFR Veteran

Sent in a file already hehe took 1 hour
It even has PR!

did a p gud job of syncin' if I do say so myself

Old 12-2-2008, 08:53 PM   #20
kommisar[os]
Banned

Send a message via AIM to kommisar[os] Send a message via MSN to kommisar[os]

sent 2 files

ps i made this file WOULD IT GET ACCEPTED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7lgEFrEgIw

Last edited by kommisar[os]; 12-2-2008 at 09:03 PM..
kommisar[os] is offline   Reply With Quote