Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-6-2018, 11:49 AM   #1
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Default Travelling for the Holidays

Hello FFRiends!!!

The holidays are upon us and I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas Spirit!!! I hope everyone’s enjoying the early festivities and what not. Coz I’m not:

So I decided to change that!!

Upon me making boatloads of money in the last 2 months([emoji1317]) This will be the first time I, Princess Zelda of Fiffer, am taking it upon myself to spend Christmas and New Years in another country,
Sooooooooooooo I’m headed down south to see XXXsmittyXXX!! *drools*
It’s been 7 years since we met online, 4 years since we’ve seen each other face to face and I think it will be uplifting and beyond beautiful to reconnect with my dearest treasured human being. My souls sings when I’m with him and it’s something I cannot change. I’ve learned this. It’s been so difficult to progress in life knowing he makes me feel the best beyond my beliefs.
I’ve spent the last 4 Christmas’ alone and in complete emotional pain. I am so excited for my adventure. To finally understand the feels of how wonderful and special it is for two people to be lovingly reconnected - especially for the holidays, knowing that he and I are finally both Healed, Happy, Healthy (And Vegan!) is something I don’t think I can shake off since I bought my ticket.

And it’s not just him, it’s his family and his friends who I finally get to revisit and new friends I’ll get to meet.

If anyone is travelling this year, be safe, be happy and make the moments you endure be nothing less than something you could wish for. I believe we all deserve something like this. This has never happened to me in my entire life but I provided this for myself so I hope everyone wishes me the best of luck.

Now I just wonder if I’ll end up pregnant. XD hah

*waves good-bye*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote