Old 12-3-2004, 04:49 PM   #181
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Alain, can you post an updated graph for us?
Old 12-3-2004, 04:53 PM   #182
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Shit LD is looking so suspicious right now. Hardly posting for a while - Changing his vote so much - being so cynical - telling us how he's trying to build up a ring of players he is 'sure' are humans - Using poor logic and even random voting for each of his many votes... I hope enough people come to their senses to vote him off before he reaches 6000 posts.

*Edit: Sure buddy
Old 12-3-2004, 05:00 PM   #183
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
telling us how he's trying to build up a ring of players he is 'sure' are humans
Where the hell did that come from?

I said that all my suspisions of people were put to rest, I didn't say for sure they were human, all I said was that what I was going on before, I realized that is most likely not true.

Please don't shove words in my mouth
Old 12-3-2004, 05:02 PM   #184
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

LD.... make your own spreadsheet. ya lazy bastard.
Old 12-3-2004, 05:04 PM   #185
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Moogy. I've been thinking about this since the "day" started, and Guido and Alain have very good points. He jumped on Chardish (since when is a coherent post necessarily a wolfish one?) and has hopped bandwagons ever since, without any real evidence for any of his votes. Also, he hasn't posted a single time since Guido voted against him. No rebuttal to claim his innocence, and he's still got his vote up for Snapps (after changing it twice), who so far seems to be less a wolf than a mere idiot.

(edited to add some more thoughts)
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 12-3-2004, 05:06 PM   #186
alainbryden
Seen your member

Quote:
Every hunch I had was destroyed after talking to those people, and others on aim.
so that's just 3 people, k I exaggerated

Sorry Ld, when I pick a target, I go all out

*EDIT* Updated for new style and all posts before and including this one included
Attached Images
File Type: gif guide_115.gif (12.3 KB, 113 views)
Old 12-3-2004, 05:09 PM   #187
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

No, Afro, you'll deifnitely know. =/

I insisted upon being seered every game. Well, an exception being the one where I was a wolf. You can imagine why. :P

If I were the Master Wolf, I probably wouldn't have the balls to ask to be seered, anyway. That hold little relevance in your mind, I am sure, but I may as well inform you. y'dumbass

There is a one in something low cahnce that I am a master wolf. There is a zero percent chance I am a regular wolf. I am not the psychic, seer, Crazy Ivan, etcetera (I've unfortunately never held a positive special role to date). So keep the chances in mind.

Especially, you ought to keep in mind that (I'll reiterate) I've asked nearly every game to be seered (publically).

Also keep in mind that you are completely new to TEG, and have no real sense of what you are talking about.

No, really, you don't.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-3-2004, 05:18 PM   #188
alainbryden
Seen your member

Haha, I called Qreepy Queepy again, sorry buddy.
I will be accepting praise for my simple but awesome chart on aim - NEIGH006

Serious note, you all need to stop calling snapps an idiot. Yeah he made som incoherent slip-ups in his post, he may have been tired, he may come back to finish the post later and chopped it up accidentally, who knows, but even so - it's not nice to keep bringing this up and outside of the game, it's not cool to repeatedly call someone "a mere idiot" because of this.

Thanks and back to the bandwagonning.
Old 12-3-2004, 05:23 PM   #189
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Alain - Snapps has not made a single intelligent comment since the day began. He voted for a stupid reason, then refused to change his vote, and has not made me, at least, believe in his ability to think clearly since his very first post. I won't vote for him just because he's dumb, but I won't apologize for pointing out his lack of brainpower.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 12-3-2004, 05:28 PM   #190
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Not changing his vote hasn't made me think he's stupid or a wolf. After all, others seem to agree that Qreepy should get voted off.

Also, just because he's bad at the game doesn't make him dumb. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but Snapps isn't a complete moron as you all make it out to be. The personal attacks do need to stop, and I'm glad alain said something.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 12-3-2004, 05:29 PM   #191
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Snapps hasn't BEEN in the thread since like page 3.

Bejesus. =/

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-3-2004, 05:31 PM   #192
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
No, Afro, you'll deifnitely know. =/

I insisted upon being seered every game. Well, an exception being the one where I was a wolf. You can imagine why. :P

If I were the Master Wolf, I probably wouldn't have the balls to ask to be seered, anyway. That hold little relevance in your mind, I am sure, but I may as well inform you. y'dumbass

There is a one in something low cahnce that I am a master wolf. There is a zero percent chance I am a regular wolf. I am not the psychic, seer, Crazy Ivan, etcetera (I've unfortunately never held a positive special role to date). So keep the chances in mind.

Especially, you ought to keep in mind that (I'll reiterate) I've asked nearly every game to be seered (publically).

Also keep in mind that you are completely new to TEG, and have no real sense of what you are talking about.

No, really, you don't.
I was going to leave it as it is, but your size 0 insult has sprung me to action. First of all, your post is riddled with spelling errors, so I won't even bother telling each one individually, but I will say this. If you don't have adequate spelling skills, you should be running through a spell checker. This is the CT forum, you know.

You're logic is lacking here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qreepy
If I were the Master Wolf, I probably wouldn't have the balls to ask to be seered, anyway. That hold little relevance in your mind, I am sure, but I may as well inform you.
Do you understand why there's no logic in this? There is no "balls" needed, because if seer'd, the master wolf comes up human. In other words, there's nothing to be afraid of if you're the master wolf.

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qreepy
ok... ok... TEG? Seriously though, I'm not the only one that thinks this. It was actually others' posts about you that really got me thinking. So, therefore, being new to the game has little to do with using sound logic, especially if you're bandwagoning.
Old 12-3-2004, 05:39 PM   #193
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Just thought of this:

Quote:
I insisted upon being seered every game.
Master Wolf has only been in the last two games, correct? Thought so.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 12-3-2004, 05:40 PM   #194
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

The E and W keys are spaced oh so closely. -_-
You should have figured it out. You could have. :P

HOLY RED HERRINGS, BATMAN!. Let's scrutinize my spelling! Yeah, spelling things wrong makes me stupid and a wolf!

Not.

And it would take balls. For me anyway.

And how could you have dounf the size0 insult without quoting? Yeah, you were gonna act on it.

And you can assume that all insults are jesting. If you don't, then you really ARE a dumbass. No joke there.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-3-2004, 05:41 PM   #195
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
Just thought of this:

Quote:
I insisted upon being seered every game.
Master Wolf has only been in the last two games, correct? Thought so.
And I was IN the last game. And asked for it.

You = Stupid. =/

EDIT: Whoopsies, double post.

Afrobean.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-3-2004, 05:42 PM   #196
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

Afrobean.

He's suspicious.

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Old 12-3-2004, 05:48 PM   #197
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
And how could you have dounf the size0 insult without quoting? Yeah, you were gonna act on it.
I showed it to him, because I can see it on my screen. Also, you're being a jerk, and switching your vote to Afro because he points out your suspiciousness is stupid. I kinda wanna vote for you just because you're being an ass, but Moogy has been quiet and keeps changing his vote, so I just don't know. This round is practically a toss up anyways.

Old 12-3-2004, 05:52 PM   #198
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Qreepy, I wasn't mentioning your spelling because I felt it was a wolflike act to spell incorrectly. I only mentioned it, because this is the CT board and correct spelling and grammar should be used at all times.

Also, the reason why I started a reply was because eb mentioned over AIM that you insulted me in small text. You say that it's just a joke and I should take it thusly, and I would have, except for one thing. You made it small and white. If you had left it at normal size, I may have viewed it as just a joke, but since you made it small, I can only assume that you meant to insult me.

And now it seems you're voting for me for no reason. Any explanations?
Old 12-3-2004, 05:57 PM   #199
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Uhm, insulting someone with small white means (well, usually, clearly) that they would never see it. It is as good as insulting you aloud. To myself, cause I would be the only one to see.

If I had left it regular sized, you and EB would have both decided it was me being an asshole, so don't even try to lie. =/

I vote for you for your suspiciousity(sic). Snapps still earns a fair portion of this.

So does Chardish. Hoooo, baby.

Why else? Cause I think you're not a wolf? Do I look that naive to you?

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-3-2004, 06:03 PM   #200
alainbryden
Seen your member

Might as well toss this back in here. I've been adding changed votes but forgetting to take away the vote count for someone who was voted for, but then the vote changed. Besides, a million people just changed their votes all at once.
Attached Images
File Type: gif guide_257.gif (11.7 KB, 103 views)