Old 03-16-2005, 11:26 AM   #221
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

SOMEBODY SWITCH THEIR VOTE OFF eb! We don't want an insta at any length, and all it requires for eb to be insta'd is one more vote.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 03-16-2005, 11:28 AM   #222
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Given what's been presented I'm thinking eb myself.

However, given he's one away from insta, I'll refrain from voting him until the end of the day.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:47 AM   #223
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEric12
Yeah, that Afro thing was really wolfish sounding.
Vote switching to eb.

And what the hell were you talking about on AIM, LD? You know I don't have any logic skills whatsoever.

Why won't you get the picture, Eric? Every single time you switch you're vote like "Yeah, what he said" and "That sounds suspicious, i'll change". Others have noticed this as well. If you don't have time to type something up, wait until you have time to write out an explaination as to why you're switching your vote, unless its 2 minutes before voting ends. You always hop on and bandwagon on to people with a one sentence explaination, Eric. Why can't you think of something yourself to say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:52 AM   #224
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

LD - nForcer, mead, alain (3)
eb - eyespew, ld, Afro, Tass, eric (5)
eric - Jurs (1)

not voted: hans, kilga, eb (3)

Ends in 5 hours.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:07 PM   #225
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Jay: do you have any way of contacting afrobean?
Jay: outside of the interweb
evilbutterfly87: nope
evilbutterfly87: he said he'd try to get on at school, though
evilbutterfly87: so he'll probably see my post and maybe post a response
evilbutterfly87: it's what he would want anyway
evilbutterfly87: and if he's a wolf he'll probably PM me and tell me so, since if he can't win he'll want me to
evilbutterfly87: but hey, it may save me, you, and ***** from what may be an unfair lynching
Jay: either you or ***** is a wolf
evilbutterfly87: which is why i really hope the seer sees *****
evilbutterfly87: do you know who starstarstar is?
Jay: mead?
evilbutterfly87: i guess not
evilbutterfly87: i'd like to think that me still calling him ***** helps prove my humanity a lil bit
Old 03-16-2005, 12:09 PM   #226
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

ps: those stars (*******) were really stars in the conversaion, I don't know who ***** is.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:42 PM   #227
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

I won't be here tonight, again. And I just got home. And I have to leave right now.

The evidence against eb is overwhelming, but I can't get over the fact that Eric is just bandwagoning. He's just kind of floating by, and it is really bothering me. Anyway, gotta go now, even though eb will probably get lynched tonight. Adios.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:51 PM   #228
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

LD - nForcer, mead, alain (3)
eb - eyespew, ld, Afro, Tass, eric (5)
eric - Jurs, Hans (2)

not voted: kilga, eb (2)

Ends in 4 hours.
Old 03-16-2005, 01:03 PM   #229
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

I'd like to take the opportunity to point out that I'm just as suspicious of eb as I am of LD, maybe even moreso eb now. That posted conversation, however, seems to give credible human status to one of the two. However, I'm not discounting the possibility that the conversation was staged to make it appear that way.

Quote:
Old 03-16-2005, 01:55 PM   #230
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

How is the evidence against me overwhelming? You guys just aren't understanding what I say. The Afro thing has been suggested before in previous games (Afro himself suggested it, I believe). Since you guys aren't understanding the logic behind it, I'll explain why it was a decent idea.

I don't think either me or LD is a wolf. The person who I do think is a wolf, *******, has to rename nameless for security reasons. eyespew started calling him that, and I didn't wanna get the name out there because that would be extremely wolfish of me, and in case ***** is telling the truth, revealing him would get him killed. Thus, I can't vote for him, and I don't want to vote for LD because he seems alright to me. Now, let's say Afro really couldn't post (which I see now that he can, so the whole idea is blown out of the water, but I'll explain it anyway). He's going to be removed from the game anyway, regardless of who votes for him, and by AP's rules it won't take up a voting session, he'll just get kicked between rounds (at least, that's how I understand it). So if we vote him off today, here are the possibilities:

Scenario 1 - He's a wolf, we lynch him, yay for us there is one less wolf. I've been a bit suspicious of Afro since the beginning, but there isn't really anything concrete against him. He could be a wolf, I don't know.

Scenario 2 - He's a human. He's going to die anyway, so we're going to lose him as a human. If he dies because of inactivity, it won't take up a voting session and we'll still have to vote for somebody. Since I don't see other people as wolves, I figure that by lynching either me or LD we'll be lynching a human anyway. If we kill him, a human who is going to die anyway, today, it means that me and LD stay alive. Basically, we're keeping another human alive for another day. Of course, we now know that Afro won't be killed by phantoms, and some people seem pretty sure that somebody here is a wolf, which blows this entire theory away.

Also, one person suggested keeping me alive, but if ***** dies tonight I'm obviously a wolf and so you'd all lynch. One problem with that: Jurs and nforcer also know who *****. I was talking to Jurs yesterday and she called him by name and I asked her why she said his name, and she said she already knew. She also told me that nforcer also knows. So, if ***** dies tonight, it's not necessarily my fault at all. Just wanted to get that out there.

Also, the eric thing really demands a vote, and I would, but since it's down to me and Kilga voting for the day to end, I'll hold off. I'm probably dead anyway, but I figure I'll avoid the day's end as long as possible in an attempt to stay alive.

Really, I really don't see what I've done to make you all think I'm a wolf. I already explained why I'm at odds with *****, eyespew believed me at first and was convinced ***** is a wolf, but then he told eyespew that I told him my theory after he told eyespew he's guardian. I'd like to believe him, but I can't be too sure at this point. I think you guys misunderstand what happened between me and eyespew. I didn't trick him into revealing the guardian, I told him not to trust the blue who came to him if it was ***** and he claimed to be guardian, and it turns out it was ***** after all. I've explained the Afro thing above, and other than that there isn't anything anybody should have against me. Honestly, once eyespew posted that big convo (about ***** and when I told him the plan) I thought people would want to know who ***** is so they could vote for him. That is the second conversation with eyespew. At that point I already knew who this "guardian" was and had expressed great suspicion about him. Some people would like to think that I forced this info out of eyespew or tricked him into saying it, but the truth is I don't think I ever directly asked eyespew who the guardian is at all. I did ask him what special roles existed, this is true, but I didn't ask to know who they were. I wouldn't expect to be told such information anyway, and the only reason eyespew did tell me is because I said it first. I didn't expect confirmation from eyespew that what I feared was true, but he gave it willingly because he thouht I was human. Apparently now he's changed his mind. I just hope he realizes the truth before I die. =\

Finally, I'd just like to say this:

Some of you are probably sitting at home right now thinking "oh man, if in the post game I find out that eb was really a human, I'll be shocked!" Well, if I die today, I hope that shock finally proves to you people that I always seem to act like a wolf, and that it isn't anything that should alarm you. Tass said he'd have lynched me for my fake guardian trick last game, and I was human then. You guys are about to lynch me now for finding HUGE evidence against someone (who I can't even bring into the spotlight because they may be telling the truth and I can't risk getting the guardian wolfed). I really don't want to die today. Then again, I never want to die. I just find it extremely angering that you guys are voting for me when you should be voting for others because of me. Oh well, though. At this point I'm basically repeating the same defense over and over, and some people, I guess, still just don't get it. Please, reconsider your votes.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 03-16-2005, 02:05 PM   #231
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

eb, all I can say is this: this HUGE evidence is entirely useless unless you tell us the name. Use your best judgement here. If you really want to save yourself, you need to bring something to the table.
Old 03-16-2005, 02:10 PM   #232
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

Mead, dont ask for it. If EB gives that knowledge away, he is not helping himself. If he is human, it goes to the wolves. If he is wolf, everyone will know who it is. If you want to know more (I wont give any info away, but ill give my conclusions based on what I know), talk to me on AIM. (eyespewgreekfire)

Old 03-16-2005, 02:22 PM   #233
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

I'm going to take a chance and believe eb is a human. I doubt a wolf would be able to produce all that.

Voting for someone like Afro at this stage of the game would be pointless, and of the two people where my vote might actually make a difference, I'm more suspicious of imeric12 because of his bandwagon tendencies.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-16-2005, 02:27 PM   #234
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

EB, several people know ****, he will be brought into the spotlight if he is wolfy. Jurs and nforcer both seem strongly human to me and to *****, so they are not a problem. And EB, I blame this entire mess on you in the first place. Your "plans" have caused us trouble before. They make you seem like a wolf. If you're human, you're quick a stupid one.

Old 03-16-2005, 03:30 PM   #235
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

okay, christ you guys. you're all bandwagoning on me because I'm bandwagoning. you're doing the EXACT SAME THING you're blaming me for.

I was going to sarcastically change my vote to mead or someone random, but if I do that at this point it'll get me killed, so meh.

Old 03-16-2005, 03:32 PM   #236
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
I don't think either me or LD is a wolf.
You don't think? What the hell does that mean?

Quote:
Thus, I can't vote for him, and I don't want to vote for LD because he seems alright to me.
Well, yeah, if you're both wolves. From what I see, at least one of you has to be a wolf, and you're looking a lot more suspicious than LD now.

Quote:
Now, let's say Afro really couldn't post (which I see now that he can, so the whole idea is blown out of the water, but I'll explain it anyway). He's going to be removed from the game anyway, regardless of who votes for him, and by AP's rules it won't take up a voting session, he'll just get kicked between rounds (at least, that's how I understand it).
So what? We don't expect people to be booted out for cheating, inactivity, etc., do we? We vote for him, we waste a day of lynching. It's not like some other possible wolf will magically be booted. If Afro is a wolf, he'll be booted without us voting for him. If he's human, then, well, he's gone, as if we lynched him, but without losing our real lynch. It's happened in the past, it can happen again. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt, especially if we have NO SUSPICION of him, and let him live, especially when he can come back at any time (like he did today)? Your strategy is flawed, eb.

Quote:
Since I don't see other people as wolves, I figure that by lynching either me or LD we'll be lynching a human anyway.
So, who are the wolves then? You can't plead humanity when there's a lot of evidence/suspicion against you without being able to point somewhere else. That's like being caught stealing something and saying, "I don't know who it was, but it wasn't me."

Quote:
Also, one person suggested keeping me alive, but if ***** dies tonight I'm obviously a wolf and so you'd all lynch. One problem with that: Jurs and nforcer also know who *****. I was talking to Jurs yesterday and she called him by name and I asked her why she said his name, and she said she already knew. She also told me that nforcer also knows. So, if ***** dies tonight, it's not necessarily my fault at all. Just wanted to get that out there.
Well, of course. I doubt that we've lynched two wolves already... I think two are still floating around out there. So, if we lynch you, and ***** dies, it wasn't really your fault, was it? But remember, even if we don't lynch you tonight, Jursey and I are trusted as human a lot more than you. So, if ***** dies, the first one people will look at will be you regardless.

Quote:
Also, the eric thing really demands a vote
WHOAWHOAWHOA wait a minute. Didn't you just say a little while ago that you didn't see other people as wolves? Hmmm....

Quote:
You guys are about to lynch me now for finding HUGE flawed evidence against someone
**FIXED**

Quote:
I just find it extremely angering that you guys are voting for me when you should be voting for others because of me.
You only mentioned eric so far, and that's just copying posted evidence. Who else, then, should we be voting for? Your Afro attempts don't clear anymore.

Quote:
Oh well, though. At this point I'm basically repeating the same defense over and over, and some people, I guess, still just don't get it.
We don't get it because it doesn't make sense. There are holes everywhere. You're not posting much of a defense when it doesn't have much substance. You posted a crapload of stuff, but when it doesn't hold up, or seem beneficial to the team, you're wasting your breath.

Remember, we're trying to preserve the humans, not you.

Quote:
Old 03-16-2005, 03:33 PM   #237
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
okay, christ you guys. you're all bandwagoning on me because I'm bandwagoning. you're doing the EXACT SAME THING you're blaming me for.

I was going to sarcastically change my vote to mead or someone random, but if I do that at this point it'll get me killed, so meh.
They aren't bandwagoning, they are stating that your votes of just "What he said, **VOTE**" are very odd, and they find it werid enough to place a vote on you.
Old 03-16-2005, 03:40 PM   #238
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

Quote:
Yeah, that Afro thing was really wolfish sounding.
Vote switching to eb.
That wasn't bandwagoning. That was me reading EB's post about how we should vote for Afro because he's somewhat idle, and thinking that it sounded very wolfish. It didn't need more than a one sentence explanation.

EDIT: oh damn I passed 1000 posts without noticing :<

Old 03-16-2005, 04:15 PM   #239
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

nforcer, seriously, your arguements are weaker than mine. Seriously. The person I REALLY WANT TO VOTE FOR is *****. I can't very well vote for him without everybody knowing who he is. At this point, it's possible that the wolves don't know (assuming he's telling the truth, which I have doubts about) who the guardian is, so I have to keep ***** anonymous so he won't die, at least until he's seered.

I typed I don't think because I didn't feel like typing "Well I know I'm not a wolf, and I don't think LD is one either." I'm lazy, I was writing quickly, stfu.

also nforcer, the reason my Afro plan made sense to me and wasn't flawed is because I don't suspect LD. I voted for him the past two days for stupid reasons, which I see now after talking to some people. I've had a faint suspicion of Afro anyway, plus I thought he'd get phantomed out regardless. You say "slight inactivity" but that's because you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Afro is grounded, meaning he can't get on the computer. Usually he's online all the time and I talk to him regularly. I came home yesterday, didn't see him online AT ALL the entire day. I figured he wouldn't be able to get back on ever, so I suggested that. Note how I DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR HIM, meaning the plan was just a quick idea I threw out there. I throw ideas around a lot, if you hadn't noticed. It gets discussion going, if nothing else.

Quote:
You can't plead humanity when there's a lot of evidence/suspicion against you without being able to point somewhere else.
Are you just stupid? If that's true, I should be able to accuse you of being a wolf and you be able to tell me who the wolves are. Seriously, wtf are you thinking!? Think of all the times that a human has been wrongfully lynched. Do they always say that not only are the not the wolves, but they tell you who the wolves really are? I can't think of that EVER happening. And I'm not gonna sit and say "oh, well Bob is a wolf, I'm sure!' or lie about something else to save my ass. I'm telling the honest truth, and you can't seem to see that.

And why the hell do Jurs and you get trusted more? Jurs was suspected pretty early on due to sudden change in activity, and you've been acting like an idiot this entire game. I've been trying to get things going, and I think I've caught a wolf. Too bad people don't trust me.

Honestly, I don't think eric is that wolfy. I don't think anybody is that wolfy, except *****. Has eric played before? If he has and didn't bandwagon then, may be I'll vote for him. I would have voted for him already, but a warning vote is a little late now.

Your little fixing of my quote...this is TWG, not the fucking garbage bin. There is no place for lil humorous crap like that. You don't even know what HUGE evidence I'm talking about, do you? I'm not referring to Afrobean, I'm referring to *****. I called him on it and then found out I was right. If you don't see how huge evidence that is, you must be blind or you just don't understand.

And you don't get it because you're an idiot. Thanks for showing me how little people understand me, though. Anything anybody else needs clearing up on, though?

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 03-16-2005, 04:36 PM   #240
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Gotta toss it to eric here. I've been talking to eb for the past hour or so, and he's explained what has happened here. I can understand his reasonings for afro (though I don't agree with it), and I see where afro is coming from too.

EB's senario of **** really makes sense when it comes down to it. He told him this strat, and the very next night it happens? Including the timing? Even though I don't know who ***** is, that is enough for me to switch away from EB.

It's been noted that this may make me look bad, but eb is kinda in the same situation I was in a few hours ago, and I can see he is just like me in being a false target, sorry eric.