Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 10:26 AM   #21
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG XLIX postgame (Wolves win)

Had I have been more active, I woulda known Mamimi was a wolf, Kilga on the other hand I only realized once DBP told me the roles. Tough Break.

I also like how everyone jumped on me the week I was mostly away.
Beach, Mon-Wends
Dorney Park, Thurs
Get back friday, Oh noes I'm ded ;/

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:02 AM   #22
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

I knew mamimi on day one at about 70% sure but tps ****ed us all by pulling a tps on that one. and kilga should have been painfully obvious after his standard "I'm a wolf here's a long vote post in which I describe three people and my suspicions of them on of whom is likely a wolf with me" post on day three or four or whenever.

alain you poor soul you were thinking logically but made the wrong assumptions every time. could have done a better job looking at behavioral signs.

I think that had tps not done what he did and had fojar come out sooner things would have been much smoother. Kilga would have been slippery to catch, but mamimi and stoic would definitely have died since there would have been enough votes day one for mamimi.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:03 PM   #23
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Sigh.

Ok, this is what happened.

Night 1 Fojar sends a seer PM to DBP. DBP's inbox is full and he never gets it. Thus, he randomizes a pick (which turns out to be me) and sends it to Fojar. Fojar gets pissed because he wanted the pick he sent in(because it wasn't his fault DBP had a full inbox). For some reason, DBP agrees and gives him 2 seer picks in one night. This already makes the game completely unbalanced.

Then, DBP tells Fojar not to approach me with the fact that he knows I'm a human, being that Fojar shouldn't know anyways. Fojar complies and things are fine.

End of day 1, I come out. The motive behind this was to try and lure the seer out (yes, LD's conversation gave me the idea more or less. Was it dumb? Maybe, I don't think I was going to hurt anyone by doing it in the short run).

After day 1 ends: DBP approaches me and asks if I have talked to the seer. I feel like screwing around with him, and thus repeatedly tell him that I am the seer. I even go so far as to fake a PM saying that I was for him, but he knew it was fake and I admitted to it being fake in such a way that the whole ordeal was done in a joking manner. After this he continually asked me if I had talked with the seer, and I wouldn't answer either way. I suppose I should since he is the host and all, but I obviously couldn't have predicted why he was asking me.

Thus, he tells me I have been booted. I ask why, and he says that I had talked with Fojar and teamed up with him, which violated their PM agreement(which I still don't understand why you wouldn't boot Fojar as well, seeing as he would be the one who violated the agreement in this scenario, and perhaps me along with him to cut all ties, but whatever).

I then come clean and tell him I never contacted Fojar and knew nothing of the situation. He says at this point it's too late to be reinstated as he had already revealed the seer role to me. I grudgingly accepted, Jurs replaced me etc.

Fojar then drops out of the game a few days later. Apparently, some other disputes went on concerning quesitonably serious or joking bets concerning seer picks, and I believe overall frustration on Fojar side. Fojar then leaves the game.

Also, the fact that DBP randomly and arbitrailily decided when days would end or begin, after he already established a time before(that people depended on) is absolutley ridiculous.

As for this whole shamble, I suppose I am partly responsible for not confessing everything I knew when I was asked, but I never should have been in that situation in the first place.

I realize DBP, that you were being a good guy and took the time to host the game with Nija not being active, that of which I respect. The manner in which you hosted the game though, in which it seemed you barely had control of it and you made decisions that affected the game with powers the host shouldn't use so loosely makes me think that you probably shouldn't host again for a while.

DBP: Their is no war with any of us. I just feel that everyone deserves to know.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #24
alainbryden
Seen your member

understood TPS.

Thanks for understanding talisman.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:36 PM   #25
x3Mamimi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to x3Mamimi Send a message via Skype™ to x3Mamimi

ITT: Mature responses.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:37 PM   #26
x3Mamimi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to x3Mamimi Send a message via Skype™ to x3Mamimi

This may just sound like I'm being bitter but I'm 99% sure that you typed that post after the game was over. I think you're making yourself look worse. <3

Last edited by x3Mamimi; 08-21-2007 at 02:40 PM..
Old 08-21-2007, 02:44 PM   #27
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

@tps: fojar went on a rampage until I gave him another pick.

@tps: I don't recall doing much with 'arbitrarily changing day times' except the last night phase.

3/5 people voted, and the other two were nowhere to be seen, and had been shit inactive.

If they were planning on pulling through for their team, aka realizing 'Hey if day starts early mamimi will insta thunder' (which they wouldn't have thought) they would have been there in the first place and actually gave a shit about the game.

Not my fault your teammates let you down, ya know?

And about the war part, I didn't want to give out that fojar bit, or go into detail, because I bet he'd rather I not.

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 08-21-2007 at 02:47 PM..
Old 08-21-2007, 02:45 PM   #28
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Oh and those shits are not me being angry, so don't take it that way XD

Old 08-21-2007, 03:37 PM   #29
alainbryden
Seen your member

I didn't. I typed it the day Jurs got wolved. I wouldn't have the patience or the audacity to do such a thing.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:17 PM   #30
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

DBP: You extended the day a couple times for innactivity I believe : \

I just don't like the host being such a big factor in actual gameplay I guess.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:51 PM   #31
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

man i can't find this friggin' forum anymore
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:59 PM   #32
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

Sorry everyone for being so damn inactive, I started this game at a really, REALLY bad time and I couldn't get into it afterwards :\.

Human + jwcgator + Band Camp for 2 weeks from 7-5:30 = inactive
Old 08-21-2007, 07:05 PM   #33
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
DBP: You extended the day a couple times for innactivity I believe : \

I just don't like the host being such a big factor in actual gameplay I guess.
Once, and plz go back and criticize every other time it's been done. kthx.

I know you hate me, it'd be easier to just say that

Old 08-21-2007, 07:09 PM   #34
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

BAWWWWwwwww
Old 08-21-2007, 09:44 PM   #35
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
I knew mamimi on day one at about 70% sure but tps ****ed us all by pulling a tps on that one. and kilga should have been painfully obvious after his standard "I'm a wolf here's a long vote post in which I describe three people and my suspicions of them on of whom is likely a wolf with me" post on day three or four or whenever.
Waaaiiiittttttt, Kilga never does that. I've only been wolf with him like three times, and I promise it's only happened all three times, that's hardly ever. Come on, cut him some slack.

So no one can think of a game for me? I've been seered wolf at least 5 times that I can think of, and I know I haven't been a wolf too many more times than 5, if any. Unlucky ftw? Also, quit making fojar seer when I'm wolf. This is at least the 2nd time he's checked me.

If anyone wants another TT twg, it would probably be almost entirely story-less. I seem to cause all kinds of headaches with my awesome PM story-bits and between starting WoW and classes already beginning, I'm not positive that I would even be motivated to write day/night story. But if we want, I'll come up with a new pseudo-mystery setup similar to version 1. A couple things known publicly (i.e. hints), with mostly everything being known by the roles only, and a bit being known by only me. Also, more actual time-traveling and (likely) best role (talisman's) not killed N1.

Edit: not to spoil kilga's strat or anything, but the wolf is always in the middle on the list, fyi.
-Bowser
Old 05-21-2014, 03:55 PM   #36
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Archived 5-21-2014 4:55 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread