Old 12-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
linebro
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to linebro
Default The district 2 Story part 2

Notes: I will remove color this time around, also I am by no means a literary student and this is not an essay or something I would pour my soul into... This is just a somewhat short/story driven take on the eliminations...

Also the first part is here

Let the story begin
=======

... as linebro points his crossbow at madsen a shot punctures from linebro's lower abdomen. In shock RARAWR and Toxophillis enter the building again.

nolimits keels over and is barely alive, in his final moment nolimits says "RARAWR is hiding a secret power... a burden". " For me, you must kill him". Right after that madsen walks up to nolimits and shoots him in the back of the head where nolimits' life has swiftly been ended right before linebro's eyes.

linebro exclaims " Are you sure you want to do this? Are you truly that evil?". Madsen later explains " You are the reason I am doing this, If it weren't for you kil.." immediately after that Toxophillis stabbed madsen in the back. " Can you check for an exit wound?" linebro asked. Toxophillis later said " It exited through the back ". linebro later stands up and says "good, I'll likely live".

RARAWR later walks up to Toxophillis and linebro " At least he didn't kill you, that would be unfortunate". after the were regrouped the trio went to a large field led by RARWR. After the long trek where linebro struggled the whole way, linebro asked RARAWR "so nolimits said you had a burden, a power is that true?". Toxophillis replies " What are you talking about, mate?". "Are you losing your mind? maybe your injuries are going to your head"

"You guys know too much now... Prepare to die" was exclaimed in a deepening and twisted voice. linebro and Toxophillis look behind them to see a huge dragon. The Dragon exclaimed in an inhumanly deep voice " YOU GUYS WILL MAKE GREAT BARBECUE SNACKS, FEAR ME AS I AM THE DREADED BEAST"."I AM RARAWR"...

Next part will be after the finals
linebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 03:07 AM   #2
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The district 2 Story part 2

stepmania
choof is offline   Reply With Quote