Humans win. Wolves lose.

WOLF - Afrobean (Insta'd Day 1)
HUMAN - aperson (Killed Night 2)
WOLF - PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (Lynched Day 2)
HUMAN - nforcer06164 (Killed Night 2)
WOLF - Omeganitros (Insta'd Day 3)
HUMAN - blahblah18 (Survived)
HUMAN - chickendude (Survived)
GUARDIAN - FishFishRevolution (Survived)
SEER - HansSky (Survived)
HUMAN - iggymatrixcounter (Survived)
HUMAN - JurseyRider734 (Survived)
HUMAN - Kilgamayan (Survived)
HUMAN - mead1 (Survived)
HUMAN - talisman (Survived)
HUMAN - Tasselfoot (Survived)
MARK - Tps222 (Survived)

Well...

1) The wolves were done from the beginning. Actually nForcer and Iggy basically pinned all the wolves on Day 1. The inactivity issue was the main point of the game, and the circumstances (Afro's grounding, the other wolves' inactivity) only exacerbated the situation.

2) I really would've liked to see another day go on, just to see how everyone would've handled Tps' seering as a Wolf. That would've been hilarious.

3) I'm really disappointed in how this all played out. It was dumb luck that inactivity played such a huge factor. The Mark role really didn't get to play as big of a part as it could have. In fact, after the first day, the other factors kind of blotted it out entirely.

4) I know I forgot some stuff, so I'll leave it up to you guys to talk out.

This was a fun game to host, guys, and I hope to do more in the future. I've been thinking up some interesting ideas.

Thus said...

POSTGAME BEGINS NOW.
Old 03-24-2006, 07:18 PM   #2
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky
Default Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

HAHAHA TPS WAS THE MARK

That would have been hilarious if I seered you tonight.

PS: Seerings: aperson
blah
omega

pps: owned
Old 03-24-2006, 07:24 PM   #3
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Hey Chris, you're sexy.

Cool game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-24-2006, 07:34 PM   #4
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Wow. Holy ****ing **** Wow. First time ever.

There snaps that pesky 16 game non-survival streak. Last minute save for me. After I asked to be seer'd, I thought to myself "I have to be the mark, it's my luck". Oh well, great game by nForcer. He was really the driving force for the humans, and dealed with my shenanigans in the most effect way. MVP should go to him.

Yeah, I faked the PM, whatever. I call it a "Dramatic Post". It got my suspicions across in with everyone noticing the names and discussion branched from there.

GG as a Seer hans.

I knew Fish was the guardian, it made the most sense. Although, I'm suprised he didn't guard nForcer.
Old 03-24-2006, 07:53 PM   #5
MilfeulleSakuraba
Ryoko Shintani is #1!

lmao oh wow

EDIT: My suitemates like to play poker with their friends and one of them wins with seven-deuce offsuit every time he plays it. No one else can figure out how the hell he does it.

Last edited by MilfeulleSakuraba; 03-24-2006 at 07:56 PM..
Old 03-24-2006, 08:10 PM   #6
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

This would have played out so much differently if I hadn't been grounded.

I'm quite sure we could have pulled out a win if all 3 of us weren't easily ID'd day 1. This is a travesty against all of TWG.

Whatever though. I played it as best as I could. I think my kills that I had planned out were quite good, but sadly it wasn't good enough to save us all from basically being seer'd night 1.

I realize one fault now though. I should have known that Tps would never be lynched with such obvious wolves based on activity. I should have told omega and psycho to wolf Tps.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:48 PM   #7
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

rofl I think that was the cleanest human win of all time... only two died for three wolves.

I did nothing really to win this game.

ps tps STOP MAKING PMs. That was so silly. Why didn't you just say you were suspicious of tps and blah? plenty of other people were.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:49 PM   #8
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

I am so mad, because I was going forfeit before they insta'd me. I HAD A WHOLE COMIC AND EVERYTHING! HERE, LOOK!

DUN

DUN

DUUUUNNNNNN

And then some fags couldn't wait for me to post. ;_;
Old 03-24-2006, 09:28 PM   #9
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Um you're not allowed to do that anyway.

And like, i'm sorry but those comic things are really weird. Stop making them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:30 PM   #10
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Actually, Omega could have insta'd himself. I'm sure that's what he meant.

By the way, I like how obvious it is of how much work went into those sketches. It's easy to see where you erased some of the stick figures limbs and moved them slightly. Like... they're stick figures, ya know? Does it really matter if their arms or legs are in a somewhat awkward position?
Old 03-24-2006, 09:51 PM   #11
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

OK... so this is what REALLY happened with the seer stuff....

Night 1 I asked Hans randomly... "so who are you seering tonight?" Hans was the ONLY person I asked this to. So he and I started talking about theoretical night 1 seerings. We agreed that I would not be a good seer target. I disagree with ap, but that is what happened.

So day 1 starts, and I guess with my night 1 post plus the lack of a kill, Hans came to me as the seer. Said he saw ap as a human. And from there, we started working things out. Ap came out as the human... I started working with ap as well. I never knew the guardian. But I'm glad it was fish, as he and I talked ALOT. I was really afraid that ap was making those gay guardian comments in the thread because he was actually the guardian. I'm glad that was not the case.

ap gets wolfed night 2... a SMART move for the wolves. Blah gets seered as a human... and immediately thinks Hans and I are wolves. After about 30 minutes of talking to him, I managed to calm him down. He was pretty much inactive after that. Aka, useless.

Day 2... Hans wanted to lynch either tps or omega, then seer the other at night. Clearly, I wanted tps, because it was obvious the PM was fake. In the end, it seemed Omega would get the axe, but the last minute TWG Chat manged to sway things to Psycho. Hans was pissed, because once again his plan was getting screwed. I convinced him it didn't matter in this instance.

Night 3, he seered Omega... the obvious choice for seering given the situation. He came back wolf... and gg.

I think this is the first game ever with only wolf lynches. Anyone want to verify that?

Also, when Hans came out as the night 2 seering, instead of as the seer... I knew ap wasn't the guardian. Otherwise, he wouldn't have risked it and would have had blah come out. As Hans came out, the guardian had to still be alive. That made my happy.

PS - Guardian came out because of MY idea day 1. TWG-Penis++.

Congrats to TPS for finally surviving... although you were next on the chopping block.

Excellent story Wilkin. One thing though.... I made sure to test you over AIM. You failed in 1 of the instances. Night 3, I asked you if Hans had sent in his info to you... you told me Yes. That confirmed to me that Hans had a role where he needed to send something to you (not that I doubted him for a second)... you SHOULD have given me some reasoning that you couldn't tell me. Other than that, excellent job.

I think that is it for now... and, while I was not any form of alliance leader, I did play a large behind the scenes role. Props to both Hans as the seer and nForcer for doing a great job towards winning us this game.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:55 PM   #12
MilfeulleSakuraba
Ryoko Shintani is #1!

rofl

day 1 luck wins again
Old 03-24-2006, 10:28 PM   #13
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

PLAYERS Wins Games Percentage Survivals
Tasselfoot 16 25 0.640 10
Kilgamayan 14 21 0.667 8
BlahBlah18 14 24 0.583 8
Lightdarkness 13 22 0.591 7
JurseyRider734 11 13 0.846 7
Afrobean 10 16 0.625 7
nforcer06164 10 16 0.625 6
Talisman 10 17 0.588 6
evilbutterfly 10 18 0.556 5
HansSky 10 20 0.500 5
Tps222 9 20 0.450 3
Kefit 8 13 0.615 4
GuidoHunter 8 17 0.471 3

Congrats to TPS for finally getting survival #3...
Congrats to myself for playing in my 25th game
Congrats to TPS and Hans for playing their 20th game each
Congrats to Blah and Kilga for their 14th win each and to myself for my 16th win
Congrats to nForcer, Talisman, and Hans for their 10th win each
Congrats to Jurs for her 7th survival, Blah and Kilga for their 8th each, and to myself for my TENTH survival

And Kilga keeps his best win % for anyone who has played 14+ games at .667. I'm 2nd at .640. And Jurs is #1 overall for 5+ games at .846
Old 03-24-2006, 10:48 PM   #14
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

I think I kicked this game's ass. PS When did the guardian ever come out Tass?

3:43:29 PM phonemrecursive: I want the wolves to think the human team is in pandemonium while we are rocking the f*ck out of sh*t behind their back

I think we pretty much rocked all the f*ck out of every sh*t there was. With the PM business, I tried to make it look like I thought there was some merit to it, to try and create the illusion that ap was trying to tell us something. This in turn would enhance the idea that the human team was in pandemonium, but I think the wolves knew they were pretty much done for anyway.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone have me pegged for a blue?
Old 03-24-2006, 10:55 PM   #15
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

PS, Tass, Hans never really trusted you. He wanted to seer you really bad, but I told him it was a bad idea because you had a good chance of being wolfed, plus you were almost a confirmed human, PLUS we knew we had the wolves right where we wanted them.

talis, you did do a lot this game as far as I'm concerned. I talked out pretty much all my ideas with you, and i told you everything short of that i was blue and alliance members.

I think I can safely take credit (with nforcer too) for the swing against psycho. ^.^
Old 03-24-2006, 10:57 PM   #16
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

Meh. I figured you were up to something, Tass.

Yeah, I forgot about that slip. I kept reminding myself to be really vague in all my answers. I did the same whenever I talked to Hans.

Thanks for the compliment, though.
Old 03-24-2006, 10:59 PM   #17
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Um... you never came out. My statements in regards to the guardian (which you probably knew) was that I was afraid ap was the guardian, based on his comments on day 1. That's all.

*shrugs* Despite not trusting me, he sure seemed to take alot of my advice. Although I imagine my advice was very similar to yours or blah's or ap's. Which probably helped more to prove I was human.

Besides... I knew the truth about Hans because he told me. Telling me that is a game-breaking thing, had I been a wolf. Telling it to me pretty much guarentees you'll never seer me.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:31 PM   #18
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Had there NOT been a slip-up Night 1, I am sure we would have lost anyways.

P.S. Look, man. I had it all pictured up in my head on how everything was supposed to be. And while I realize being anal is not a good way to draw, I wanted the postures done right. Even stick figures can look good.

Last edited by Omeganitros; 03-24-2006 at 11:35 PM..
Old 03-24-2006, 11:35 PM   #19
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

not sending in a kill is NOT a slip-up... its a big f-ing SNAFU. A HUGE mistake.

That one mistake led to almost ALL of the logic for the rest of the game. Most likely, Omega and Psycho would have been pegged for their actions... but who knows about you Afro?
Old 03-24-2006, 11:39 PM   #20
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Oh yeah, P.S.

Afrobean deserves credit for the aperson kill, he advised us to go after him before he was lynched.
Closed Thread