Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files

Old 07-12-2015, 10:08 AM   #61
intensez
FFR Player

Default Re: Keyboardsmash Phase I: Legacy [RELEASED]

bodom beach terror - eh not much of a fan. i think the guitar riffs are off, but i feel as if the file could of had more variety than what it was. i think the lack of freezes and anything to make this file stand out as a rock file instead of what this is could of improved it. I didn't like the way the triples were layered in the beginnning (doing the 1-1-1 on 8th notes). i think the beginning riffs could of improved if the guitar riffs were all 16ths and the drums were completely ignored until it became more dominant after the vocals. the random stepping of the vocals kind of bugged me where theres a ton of triples. the lack of freezes also bugs me because even if you wanted to keep it like this, you could of added in a few 64th freezes or anything really to accent that background noise. it's also INSANELY repetitive. it is a little because it's still fun in some regards, also you did a lot of "no"s in spread play like 1-2 trill patterns on 24ths (just like not doing 3-4 trills patterns on 24ths) and the jacks on 16th jump patterns bugged me (ie 2-4, 2-3, 1-2 accenting guitar and drums but you didn't spread it out nicer to where there's not a triple jack). solo was well done though, everything else kind of made this lack luster.. 6.5/10

cedar shed - beginning was all the same note mostly, small thing but yea that bugged me with the 4th jumps. feels like missed opportunities with these background noises for some rolls and trills (maybe leaving this as a heavy and adding a beginner that adds those in). PR is definitely off too, RIP in peaces overall, you could of also stepped the drums a bit more to give this file more life. overall its OK but it could of been better 6/10

dstorv - maybe a little overstepped, but it's pretty fun. i had to turn off mines though, that's really anyone's preference but for me and some other steppers i think mines are great when it "feels" like a note shoudl be there but there isn't. i'm not sure if you put that in place here cuz i didnt slow it down, but it seems that way in some segments and not at all in others. overall this is a solid scoring file and really fun honestly outside of the overstepping some segments, 8/10

electricity - liked this a lot more, but the mines were still kinda iffy. its not cuz i'm bad tho (even tho it feels that way LOL). well stepped again, nothing felt overstepped this time and i didn't feel like there was any missed opportunities either with how this file could of been. good job 8.5/10

endless despair ii - overboard with freezes on the main segment. small tip i can provide is that when i step freezes i have few guidelines: if the sounds dragged more than a 32nd and it's not a lone sound i don't make it a freeze. regardless it's still pretty fun and easily my favorite file so far. i love the colored guitar solos, feels like i rippin it up with a keyboard ayy (also never realized how similar we step, except i don't do much of the colored stuff xd) 9/10

fallin love - overkill on freezes, i would of skipped a lot of these ones where you held onto a note while you put everything else on the other notes. it makes the layering awkward, and in this case i think it could of been avoided. the patterns are pretty fun though overall, for a song with close to no PR to hold onto it's pretty diverse (or feels that way). still, not really something that threw me out of my seat 6.5/10

Funny shuffle - overall it's pretty fun, the song itself was lackluster so i think you got a pretty fun file with diverse stuff going on for what it is. i have nothing much to say cuz this is p much how i would of stepped it 7.5/10

ill review more stuffs soon TM
intensez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 03:02 PM   #62
dashoe93
Alphabet Crowd
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
Also, you da best shoepert :U
Hahno not really. :U
dashoe93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:54 PM   #63
Yume_Kuro
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensez View Post
dstorv - maybe a little overstepped, but it's pretty fun. i had to turn off mines though, that's really anyone's preference but for me and some other steppers i think mines are great when it "feels" like a note shoudl be there but there isn't. i'm not sure if you put that in place here cuz i didnt slow it down, but it seems that way in some segments and not at all in others. overall this is a solid scoring file and really fun honestly outside of the overstepping some segments, 8/10

electricity - liked this a lot more, but the mines were still kinda iffy. its not cuz i'm bad tho (even tho it feels that way LOL). well stepped again, nothing felt overstepped this time and i didn't feel like there was any missed opportunities either with how this file could of been. good job 8.5/10
NICE
Yume_Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:44 PM   #64
Yume_Kuro
FFR Player

I think stepmania communities died quite s bit for sure. I wanted to see quite some feedback or review but there werent much...
Old 07-13-2015, 07:12 PM   #65
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

update link is broken
Old 07-13-2015, 07:31 PM   #66
intensez
FFR Player

i can finish reviews later tonight probs, i noticed the community really has slowed down way more than it was back when we had like ~new gen~ steppers mixed with the old (like odi3) rip :'(

anyway heres more reviews

hadouken - gah had to quit. the trill patterns and 8th jacks going on throughout the file were just really poorly placed (no offense). the patterns could of been improved cuz honestly this file is just awkward to play and isnt hard for the right reasons. even tho its really not THAT hard. if i had to give you advice its about the freezes; don't have a hold with anything more than 8ths cuz 99% of the time its gonna come out dumpy and awkward for someone else playing. also one handed trills should be avoided unless idk there's a snare or you wanna get the feel of a jack on a lower difficulty (ie a 150bpm 16th snare can be a jack on a harder difficulty but to "lighten" it without losing much rhythm in the file you can do a single handed trill). overall not that fun to me cuz of that even though the song had the potential to be cool 4.5/10

ham jam - reviewed this on my pack when you submitted, but like others said definitely one of your best files j.may 8/10 i like this one

hanairo - way overstepped -_- you should of left it simple and removed some of those jumps and left the difficulty spikes strictly in the sections that warranted it (ie your colored sections and maybe added some jacks for the vocals) but otherwise meh didn't like it 5/10

hideout - idk you velious but i remember loving your files back when i couldnt step for sheeet L0L anyway very simple and straightforward, the difficulties are really warranted. despite the file being p much as fun as it could be based on the song choice it still is lackluster but i'd blame that on the length. otherwise not a bad file but nothing spectacular either 7.5/10

i'm your daddy - really my ONLY complaint is you didn't go for the trills/rolls in 48ths/64ths on a harder difficulty cuz the freezes were fun to tap out and all but i think it was a huge missed opportunity. thatd prob be hard to step and keep it fluent so i understand why you avoided it lol file itself is really fun, tough scoring file 8/10

i review slow cuz i like to play them more than once before throwing assumptions in a file xd more coming soon
intensez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 07:56 PM   #67
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Quote:
hanairo - way overstepped -_- you should of left it simple and removed some of those jumps and left the difficulty spikes strictly in the sections that warranted it (ie your colored sections and maybe added some jacks for the vocals) but otherwise meh didn't like it 5/10
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:54 AM   #68
Baipo
FFR Player

Quote:
Really? This one was my favourite in the pack, especially when playing on 1.2 rate
Baipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:12 AM   #69
ScylaX
urararararararara
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via MSN to ScylaX Send a message via Skype™ to ScylaX

I'll make a review one day but I'm dying in my sweat where I am this summer so I can't play stepmanians and focus on judgment for shit atm
but really I'm eager to play each file and review the whole pack

also thanxxxx a lot intensez for the reviews actually I'm not usually accustomed to making challenging files, just "hard" ones, so the idea of making an harder difficulty with trills didn't cross my mind at all aha but I'm working on a "scylaax originals" pack with fixes on all of my previous files since some months so I'll certainly fix it with an edit chart

Last edited by ScylaX; 07-14-2015 at 06:17 AM..
ScylaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:16 AM   #70
Yume_Kuro
FFR Player

Quote:
T-T
Old 07-14-2015, 06:42 PM   #71
Yume_Kuro
FFR Player

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0f...ew?usp=sharing
Idola (with Video) link (Repair)
Old 07-20-2015, 05:23 PM   #72
ScylaX
urararararararara
FFR Music Producer

paq review
sorry yume I ignored a good quantity of your files because you submitted a ton of them and I wanted to avoid repeating myself

Alicemagic (yume) Your simplistic take on the song failed to express all the nice details of the music ; your sim really don't give the feeling to follow the flow of the music and it's sad + that long-ass freeze on the end with the two little 16th to match the end of the riff really wasn't necessary. tl;dr you made a really commonplace simfile with a source material that had potential and I'm sad sad/10
Altale (Yume) still better than alicemagic but you still have difficulties capturing the flow and groove of your musics. It really feels like you just put steps on notes you hear rather than coming up with an actual approach to reflect the song. basically even though your file's correct, it doesn't feel like anything tapping your notes. I think your style has yet to spring because what I played till right know feels really "basic" sad/10
Atropos (caliber) nice patterns and nice use of the minijacks and cool emphais of the dynamic between the piano and the drums it was fun! good job
bleeding in the brain (rog) meh, not a fan of mathcore sims ; tho it's really good ; but if I was you I'd have put more nuances in the mid-to-final guitar solo with minifreezes to reflect the mild variations in the guitar tone. still it's a solid file congrats
bodom beach terror (rebirth) I have a hard time being entertained by your steps, the file is okay but it feels like there's not really anything engaging to me. Not an excellent song choice I'd say i'm not convinced
cedar shed (kraezymann) not bad, ain't got much things to say on it. you could aim for a more detailed file but rather made something relatively elementary
dstorv (yume) compared to the other two files I played, this one is on a league of its own. And do you know why ? That's because you actually accepted to go where the music led you. You could still go for more details in your steps with additional freezes a more clever use of hands and patterns, but overall it was a satisfying moment. good
electricity (yume) jesus just how much files have you sent to that pack lol it's the 6th song and it's the 4th you stepped sorry I'm gonna skip some of yours for now because I'd rather check a sim of a simartist I haven't played yet
fallin in love (mrtea) gets a bit boring halfway through, because that music forces you to step the same sounds over and over again. Plus your layering felt like it could have been more deep considering the amount of little details in the music. the 24th bursts add a bit to the fun value so it's quite actually fun, though
Funny shuffle (bmah) Overall it's really great and you managed to carry out the groove nicely with the notes, even though there are still little parts I don't agree on your choices because I feel like you could have drawn out the impact of the sound with more efficiency. Also there are freezes at the beginning that don't really feel like they belong to the sound you put them on, I think putting mines instead would have reflected their presence better + there's a little erreor in the middle part with freezes going like 432 in 16th while it should have been 24th considering what I heard of the sound.
That being said, I enjoyed it quite a lot, because the fast sections give the file a great variety with 24th and 32nd patterns following each other and it's always nice to tap when they're relevant.
hakugin no datenshi (ghakimx) for the chorus and other parts you could have stepped the backup guitar but you didn't. Also there's quite a pile of little mistakes you made by ignoring 16th and 24th that were relevant to "your" pitch relevancy that just spoils the fun. The patterns are repetitive too : the music is structured like "chorus, solo, chorus, solo" and what you do is basically alternate parts with layering and 16th streams. Overall the file is not really interesting and is really too long for what it actually is.
Ham Jam (jamesmay) i don't really like it, your work with freezes is a bit confusing.....
hanairo biyori (yume!!!the one and only) read what I said on your first two files. Your song choice is always interesting but it's just too bad you ignore a lot of nice details and that makes you basically overlook the potential of the music you're stepping
hideout (velious) I actually smiled while playing this because I wouldn't have expected somebody to pull out a file that good with a music that annoying. Your approach is very "refined" I'd say and it's really a pleasure to tap.
Idola (pompompulim) I'm gonna cry because the source material is absolutely beautiful (AS EXPECTED FROM WAC = BASICALLY GOD) and basically a hive of opportunities and it just feels like you missed all of them. It's very frustrating to play and I had to stop because your choices really didn't felt like they were clearly thought through, you put streams in place where they just don't feel relevant, this file to me feels like a pile of bad decisions and it's probably all subjective, but I just can't bring myself to say something positive about it.
into the battlefield (10dollar) ok so guys you aren't obliged to step a 16th stream everytime you hear one. Your file really feels like you still have a way to go before developing a style on your own but it's also quite encouraging because your simplicity didn't prevent me to enjoy it. Simply put, the little you did was focused on the right aspects. There are still a good amount of interesting opportunities you missed, and additionnal layering you could have managed with the music but it still was a pleasant run so will not insist too much on what you could have improved.
kreuz (yume) not now
lambda driver (yume) ok so one word on the intro : making a jumpstream pattern just to emphasize a sound you stepped with one note at a time measures before really isn't a good idea. I think you should reflect more on your pattern choice and the general disposition of the notes you place to suggest the shape of the sound you're stepping rather than just throwing notes around and thinking "quantitatively"
also that long ass freeze in the "calm" moment wasn't really justified I think
magic (pinkporky) Lots of decisions I would differ from but you were still subtle enough to give the music's details the attention they deserved. Nice one
Magic (GD) I don't know where to begin but I enjoyed it a lot. Your sims have that kind of aura of complete mastery of your own style and it's always satisfying to play them. It's the kind of approach you follow easily and from which you get a lot of entertainment.
Marill (gender is not a binary) (kommisar) I'm usually a huge fan of your chiptune files and play them again and again but this one just left me......... like I haven't found was I was looking for
Oyasuhmee Oyasuhmee (detrimentalist) you always come up with the most unexpected song choices hahaha and you always manage to make something worthwhile out of them.
pelican moondance (choof!! the one and only) What's great with your files is that you always pay attention to the little aspects and particularities that considerably raise their replay and fun values. good job
proof of the existence (malice!! the one and only) your sims have always been a source of interrogation to me, because there are eerie parts I agree very much with and others I just can't bring myself to understand. It was still fun but really the rigidity of your style bugs me often.
Ra'am (bmah) it's a borderline dump ; some parts are good and firm, others give me mixed feelings, but I guess it was still fun and has a good replay value
ryyden (BURSURK LURK!!! THE ONE AND ONLY) it feels limp. really. your layering feels sluggish and I have to think a bit to guess what you actually meant to step. Your style feels outdated but can't really help that, it's just that the retro charm didn't work with that music, I really had the feeling I played a generic file of the time of PPP or something hahaha.
seventeen (shoe) sorry but I'm really tired of stepfiles based on that kind of music, I already feel like I've played yours a thousand times even though I don't know it completely
shippu jinrai (pompompurin) once again a very interesting song and once again you failed to exploit its complete potential with generic pattern choices and relatively awkward layering. For instance you haven't picked up the nice little bass tricks in the low section and your decisions are often not clear enough for the player to clearly figure out what you stepped in your layering. Making a dense jumpstream for fun value is one thing, but you should also make that jumpstream the most relevant you can to actually raise that fun value.
In the intro, you stepped the "traditionnal" drums with a 12 34 12 34 16th jumpstream, which doesn't match their impact, rather you could have used minifreezes, mines, or more subtle patterns to reflect their presence ; but just throwing in a succession of jumps like you did doesn't help your file to maintain its synergy with the music.
Most problems I have with your files are essentially of that nature, they're basically omnipresent in what you do and it's a feat for me to pick up what's entertaining because of how much I feel like you passed by a lot of relevant aspects that'd help pushing up that very synergy.
space travel (pinkporky) your use of freeze is actually fucking impressive, most of the steps you placed just felt like they were right at their place and it made me really enthusiast about the rest of the file. There's still some parts here and there I'd question the relevance but I can easily overlook that considering what you managed to pull with that file so congratulations!!

I'm stopping right there, I know I have something like six or seven more files to review but I'm really tired and I think I covered at least one file for each artists (if it isn't the case the sims concerned will be reviewed in priority!!!).
Anyway, overall I don't have a really positive opinion of the pack, it has some good jewels here and there but most of the files I played haven't made a particular impact on me, or actually made me mildly mad in some respects hahaha

my favs are
dstorv
funny shuffle
hideout
magic (gd)
pelican moondance
that one song stepped by detrimentalist I forgot the name

that's all, folks!!
Old 07-21-2015, 12:33 AM   #73
Yume_Kuro
FFR Player

I do not have as much experiences with simfiles as other FFR people and I am sorry that I lack variety in my files. It is challenging to just focus on the quality of the files. So I wanted this opporrunity to improve myself through reviews, but I feel sad the package is dead...
Old 07-21-2015, 09:53 PM   #74
10Dollar Presents
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to 10Dollar Presents

The point is that I felt while participating killed a lot of my production style, um ... Thank you for advice. Next it devoted to the opportunity to make hard if you come
10Dollar Presents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:55 AM   #75
Jagakon
FFR Player

My Time and Pelican Moondance, best files in the pack hands down.
They have a certain unique aesthetic to them that makes them stand out among the rest, while being fun, dynamic, and enticing. These would be the first files I'd play when I come back to this pack.

Endless Despair, oh man if this file was cut in half it would have been up there with the best. The jumpchaining was incredibly fun to hit and the solos were fun in the first half, but dat second half. Just draaaaggged to the point I had to quit out. Thats painful, because I was really liking it. This obsession with fully stepped SSh songs should've stopped in 2011 or some shit.

Atropos was really sick too, I think I saw this in another pack but didn't play it for some reason. Both the Magics were great as well.

IMO, too many safe files in this pack. Not a lot of people pushing their boundaries, but I think in order for this to change there needs...NEEDS...To be more thematic/atmospheric packs hosted and not this "yo, submit all your good files so I can see if I like them or not, and then I can make a compilation of files that I like, ya dig" kinda packs. There's no sense of direction or vision. Like a year of submissions for this, kinda disappointing. We need to use these recent packs as an indicator of what needs to be changed for future packs to spruce new creative spirit. Just my 2 cents.

I'll go ahead and give reviews of Yume's files as this person has potential. Seems like they truly wanna improve, but no one is paying attention. Sucks, SM ded. I respect this person's passion to create so many files and send them in while SM is going through such a big drought period full of dropped packs.

Just a disclaimer, I dont judge on technicalities or anything like that, but rather how I felt when playing. So I wont go into heavy detail, beat for beat, because that's all irrelevant really.

Red is a file I probably would most likely never play again, green is an okay file that I might play when I have nothing else to play, blue is a great file and I'd consider playing it regularly when I open SM

Alicemagic - I'd rather this had never been stepped. Why was it stepped, I have no idea. This should've been submitted to that anime summer pack that's going on, seems like you stepped this for a sole reason that you enjoyed the anime maybe? I was waiting for that focal point where the song takes a fun turn and change my mind, but it never happened. The song was as generic as can be, and the file reflected that.

Altale - The file had waaay too much going for it given the nature of the song. This could've been one of the better files, instead I felt like I was forcing myself to play along to your notes instead of flowing with the music. Be mindful of the music and how it translates to your notes, not how difficult you can make the file. That's the mindset someone has when they're making dump files.

Dstorv - Yup, yup, yup. I liked this one. Although there were some questionable parts, your flow was a lot more consistent and thoughtful in this one, as well as being fun to hit. I actually felt what you were doing here. It was challenging, but not too unsatisfyingly difficult, and kept my interest. Good work.

ELECTRiCITY - It was aight, kinda lost me at the end. Just got a tad bit convoluted for me, that's all. The patterns felt fun enough to make this one acceptable, and the song was nice too, but it could've been handled more smoothly.

Hanairo Biyori - This is basically the same story as Altale. Unnecessarily difficult files like this aren't memorable, it's just filler.

Kreuz - Being rusty at SM is ass, I failed out LOL. I must say though, your choice in jump progressions are smooth as hell, but it gets drowned out by your tendency to make difficult files and it becomes less noticeable. It should be the opposite, you wanna let your specialities shine. Even though I didn't finish the file, the style of it is something I wouldn't normally go back on and play.

Lambda Driver - Another finger banger right here. I felt you lost the essence of the rhythm nearing the end, and the some of the patterns chosen didn't really sit well with me. I was feeling the intro jacks though, most fun in the file.

Metsu Seisyoku sumthin sumthin - This was pretty fun, I liked it. Nice pattern direction. Not much else to say.

Neurotoxin - Already played this in one of your other packs or in some other pack, I don't remember, but it's pretty chill, I don't have any issues with it.

Nightfall - I love the scheme you went with this one, and like I said before, your jump progressions are seriously smooth. Probably the most interesting/enjoyable one so far, and ironically the easiest. Nice work.

PUPA - Finger banger. I'll let this one pass because the song is dope, so kudos on the song choice, but this style of file doesn't suit to my tastes at all. Difficult and rigid at the same time is not a good combo in my book.

So basically 50/50 on your files. Files with harsh difficulties without a clear direction with the music and files that aren't as difficult and have more of an emphasis on musicality and a more coherent direction. You can surely find that balance in due time.
Jagakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 05:56 AM   #76
ScylaX
urararararararara
FFR Music Producer

Endless Despair wasn't made by SSH hahaha
I stepped the whole song because it displayed a great variety to make diverse steps and it had the potential to make an actually good "long version" file. The difficulty may make it tiresome, but I wanted to exhibit each parts because each had the potential to make for a fun simfile.
And actually, I cut the whole loop a little earlier than what it really is because the string parts would have been boring as hell to play lol especially considering it was also more than 3'30" minutes in

Last edited by ScylaX; 07-23-2015 at 05:58 AM..
ScylaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:17 PM   #77
Wafles
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Wafles

oh i never posted any file comments, wanted to post just one that really stood out to me

Seems like most other reviews were going through the pack in order and didn't get to this gem:
X-Treme Grade is amazing, absolutely sick file.

Last edited by Wafles; 07-27-2015 at 10:18 PM..
Wafles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:24 PM   #78
Leo137
FFR Player

I actually bothered to make reviews for the half of the pack. They aren't very interesting/technical, i just focused on how fun the files were to me

Alicemagic - fine as it is 7/10
Altale - Mines, jacks and grace thingys realy got me at some parts, some spikes but the chart/song is pretty unique 8/10
Atropos - simplistic/easier approach compared to smoc8, is fine 8/10
Bleeding in the brain - blotted science files are always fun to me, i like how the solo flows 9/10
Bodom Beach Terror - trills got me at the solo 7/10
Cedar Shed - feels like i'm playing kbc (was the idea?) 5/10
Dstorv - Similar to Altale, but i think i enjoyed Altale more 8/10
Electricity - the last part is specially tough for me 8/10
Endless Despair II - longer and harder than i thought, there's nothing wrong with the file but i didn't enjoyed that much. 6/10
Falling Love - If the file had a little bit more of layering/details, it would be perfect to me, also, cashmere cat <3 8/10
Funny Shuffle - funny 8/10
hakugin no datenshi - hmm idk 7/10
Hanairo Biyori - there's a missing arrow at the JS parts (AHEM SMOC8), otherwise is perfect to me 9/10
Hideout - hm short, i cant say anything interesting here 6/10

so much hate on yume files and those were the best of the pack xd

Last edited by Leo137; 07-27-2015 at 10:27 PM..
Leo137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2015, 10:52 PM   #79
.Gazelle.
Mr. Skeltal
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

bump because ty for My Time detri

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeKrispyKreme View Post
Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.
.Gazelle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2015, 03:20 PM   #80
Ghakimx
Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Ghakimx

what the fuck, Amatias, the file that was thoroughly checked/judged, wasn't included but Hakugin no Datenshi, which isn't complete, was added?

Gr8, now I gotta V2 this shit already.

Putting that aside, I can understand why this release has occurred. The pack wasn't going anywhere. Pushing an incomplete set is better than nothing, so, oh well. Since Amatias wasn't included, I can push it elsewhere, but looks like I'll need to actually complete Hakugin no Datenshi.

I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.

Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.
Ghakimx is offline   Reply With Quote