Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 07:35 AM   #41
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

I wanna keep AP around just for the humor
Old 05-24-2005, 07:36 AM   #42
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

I want AP to grow up and get the fuck over himself.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:03 AM   #43
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

You guys have no sense of humor. :(
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:08 AM   #44
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
You guys have no sense of humor.
Aperson's post was funny, but when everyone started voting for him I busted out laughing.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:22 AM   #45
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

wow this is pathetic, time's almost up, we've all learned jack shit , and there seems to be nothing to do about it... Personally, I don't feel ap is a wolf, but for the first time, I actually feel that he might be as big a deterrent as one this game... Hopefully I'll be able to find something until then, but if nothing changes, I guess I'll have to vote him

Old 05-24-2005, 10:23 AM   #46
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I think he has 5 votes against him....

Frankly, this is my take:
ap is human. Its fairly clear. He is speaking completely truthfully about his feelings on NOT being blue/red for the 1st time in 4 games. At the same time, I've seen 6 year olds have better reactions towards not getting what they want. We can't all be "special" every game, and you should grow up and be thankful that you were red twice and blue once in your three previous games.

With that said, as there has been only a little over 3 pages posted in over 2 days, I have no better vote to place, and hate to agree with blah. His antics are more than distracting to the goal. They are childish, immature, and show no levels of intelligence whatsoever. If this is how he is going to react when human, I don't want him to ever play in TWG again, and will bring this to TWC after the game is over.

My vote remains open for the time being.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:57 AM   #47
User6773

With 3 hours to go:

Aperson: 5 (Shox, LD, Nforcer, Omega, Snapps)
Omega: 1 (Kilga)
Shox: 1 (Talisman)
Tass: 1 (Aperson)
Yet to vote: Blah, EB, Flypie, Mead, Stretchy, Tass, Tps (7)

Instalynch at 8.

Old 05-24-2005, 10:59 AM   #48
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Ok
1. I feel AP is human, which is good, one less person to deal with.

2. I also feel that 1 wolf bandwagoning with the rest of us. More then one would be too much, and wolves can't pass up this oppurtunity. Thus, the people who have voted for AP so far are LD, Nforcer, Snapps, DJ shox and Omega. Omega voted him out of his own personal vendetta before the bandwagon, so I am going to leave him out of this theory for now. That leaves LD, Nforcer, Snapps, DJ shox. Blah may also vote him too. Snapps was the first to vote him, so i'm going to eliminate him. LD called out the bandwagon, and at least posted a bit on what he felt. That leaves DJ and Nforcer. Dj has been pretty innactive all game, with 2 posts. Nforcer hasn't contributed much either. Blah is a possible wolf candidate, saying they may vote a popular target, but wait it out is something a smart wolf would too.

I'm not saying that any of these people are wolves. but they are all possibilties. Omega may be one also, who tried to get suspicion of his back by using an obvious revenge vote. Just trying to get a bit of thinking going.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:11 AM   #49
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

There is obviously a major part of my mind that thinks ap is human, but then again it could be another one of those ploys by him to trick everyone, unlikely maybe, i'm still not sure.

Regardless, do we honestly have a better day one kill? If anyone can show me anything worth changing for please show me, but ap's jackass attitude and his blatant calling everyone a wolf makes my vote for him
Old 05-24-2005, 12:07 PM   #50
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

aperson is pissing me off so far. I'd rather get rid of a human we know is going to cause trouble rather than stab in the dark. Our last two pages (or maybe the whole thread so far?) has been about aperson not getting what he wants. I thought he was more mature than that.

For the record, TPS, I was going to vote for ap before Snapps did, but the bell for A period rang as soon as I started typing a post. I came in at the end of A period when I was called down to the computer lab and checked the thread... two votes already? I knew someone was going to peg me for that, but I couldn't really change the situation. I wish I could prove it, but that's all I can say in defense of the bandwagoning.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 05-24-2005, 12:24 PM   #51
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

HAHAHAHAHA OH MAN
ap is hilarious

I think he is human but if you want to pull the reverse triple double extra psychology then you can say that he is just doing this so he looks human, but he is a really a wolf.

As for my vote, I'll wait a little bit and re read the thread, then come up with a good vote.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 05-24-2005, 12:53 PM   #52
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

TPS' reasoning isn't bad, and is something we all look for... a human getting bandwagoned, and almsot always there is at least 1 wolf from the group (unless the wolves are in the group of 7 of us who haven't voted, which is also very possible).

So, from the list of people who voted ap, I'll put my vote on LD. I don't have much to go on, but I see the ap/Omega thing as odd, but random as well. And, as TPS said, Snapps was the 1st, so he is out. Out of the rest, I've gotta lean towards LD. Not completely sure why... nForcer's explanation is probably true and I can't put anything on Shox from it, as he is always inactive. That left LD. So, it was more of ruling out everyone else for the time being and leaving him. I in no way am ruling out any of the other ap voters though.
Old 05-24-2005, 12:54 PM   #53
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Oh yea... and, as you can see... I am definately not being inactive. I said I would not be starting conversations, participating actively in conversations, nor being outgoing in the thread... but I also said I would give my opinion in detail, which I think I am doing so far. I also have talked briefly with those people who have tried to talk TWG with me.
Old 05-24-2005, 12:55 PM   #54
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

my opinion is that there will be a wolf in the aperson votings not due to any wolf strategy of bunching together or crap like that but rather simple probability. I personally don't see any indication towards one set of those people vs the other set, except I can see some people being open-minded to other ideas vs being a fence-sitter

Old 05-24-2005, 01:01 PM   #55
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Uh, just got home a lil while ago from graduation practice and spending the night at Andrew's, so I have no idea what to vote. Let's see....nforcer doesn't have a vote, so I wouldn't accidentally kill him.

For the record, I think ap is looking pretty human right now. But he does like mind tricks, doesn't he? Could be a trick, but for now I guess we should let him live.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 05-24-2005, 01:17 PM   #56
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to aperson

I'll just say that this played out exactly like I wanted... I wanted to see who would jump on me and bandwagon. And yes, like Tass said, I am being completely truthful in everything I say. I am human, but I give just enough of a damn to be one step ahead of every single one of you. I didn't think the bandwagon would be this absurd, but it certainly says a lot about those who voted for me.

A vote from me will follow later.

Old 05-24-2005, 01:19 PM   #57
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Aperson is just being a crazy nut. If he dies today, he's probably going to be rooting for the wolves to win. Which would be a shame, because we'll probably wish he had his incite later in the game.

And I should like to think that eyeslit.gif is reason enough to revenge vote, but I guess I'm branded as "suspicious" for the rest of the game.
Old 05-24-2005, 01:22 PM   #58
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

I'll expand on this now.

My goal was to draw out as much information I can to make a reasoned day 1 lynching. I figured the best way to do this was to give the retards quasi-valid evidence to jump on me, then I sat back to wait for the retards to do just that... Jump on me.

What this does, is like TPS said, draw out people who weren't smart enough to stay the hell away. And, I bet you money, one of the fools voting for me right now is a wolf, maybe two. Because, after all, I'm sure they could find reason to kill me for my seemingly inane actions. But remember guys, I have a reason for everything I did, and I was just adding fuel for the bandwagonner's little self-validation game for them to jump on me... Looks like a lot of people stepped right into the trap.

Tass: I have nothing against you, I figured just targetting the 'big-man' without reason would give the wolves a nice little sense of security if they pursued me... I believe you are more human than a lot of other people right now, and I will not let a vote stand for you. Therefore, at this time I will null vote and opt for a phantom if I do not vote before the night is over.

Null vote

Old 05-24-2005, 01:29 PM   #59
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

After reviewing the evidence: DjShox

Your choice is late in the line and not validated at all by any reason. LD and Snapps are also on my suspicion list, but you are at the top and I feel you are the best choice.

GET YOUR VOTES OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW, THE JIG IS UP AND IT IS NOW TIME FOR YOU TO CHOOSE WHO THE REAL FOOL WHO FELL FOR MY TRAP IS

If I die I'm sure the psychic can confirm I'm a green and hopefully my ploy will help you all out in the later days.

Old 05-24-2005, 01:31 PM   #60
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Ah, very well.

Kilga.

Edit: It would help if I explained myself. aperson has won my vote off him, but I'm hesitant to go voting for his trappees. I have nothing against Kilga.
You know, screw it. I guess I trust aperson, because I'm suddenly tired of losing a good human on day one. djshox.
Closed Thread