Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 06-27-2018, 07:08 PM   #24
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

i should clarify that means please don't b throwin insults arond because this thread is just meant to farm awesome mina quotes

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 06-27-2018, 07:11 PM   #25
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
i mean maybe but you haven't given me any reason to not believe this

if it's a given then why do people keep getting defensive and butthurt and ignore salient points. clearly they don't get it, and they keep saying stupid things, and i keep calling those things stupid, and i keep calling those people who keep saying stupid things while ignoring logic and facts, stupid people

it's not a hard concept

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

see that's my point, you don't get it, it's not about me "winning", it's about you being stupid in order to validate being stupid so you can justify calling me stupid

i mean you're right, everyone is stupid, anyone who actually knows me knows that this is a fundamental core belief of mine and it's something derived from actual reasoning and not just some edgy psuedointellectual joker card you can play on the internet

you're wrong about being proud though, i mean it guess it depends on how you define pride

anyway you basically proved all my points, again, like the rest of you
you make me want to talk to you a little bit more
its surprising

putting this in after typing everything, I think I've met enough people like you before. The worst professor I've ever had was very similar to you; its actually quite striking. I think I can't find it anything other than cathartic to say what I've said, perhaps that is the explanation for this post. I hate people like you, ultimately. Instead of dying and leaving no mark on the world, you have a higher chance of leaving a negative mark on the world by making the people who have the misfortune of talking to you mostly leaving without thinking anything other than "Wow, that guy sure is an asshole" or something along those lines. Because people are stupid, they will always, always continue to say stupid things. And I will continue to see you posting long posts of ultimately no meaning that the person you accost will almost certainly either skim over with glazed eyes, or discard because of the nature in which you treat other people. And I will continue to see them until I decide to follow in the steps of dAnceguy and put you on my ignore list.

I am faulted, I make no claims to not be. I am guilty of what I am accusing you of, and even if I didn't accuse you of pointing out other people's stupidity in a stupid way, I would still be guilty.

I believe everyone is stupid as a core belief of mine as well, and from skimming some of your other posts I believed that you believed it as well.

I understand that I am proving your points by mostly not engaging you.

I don't care that I am faulted though. I don't care that I will almost certainly die without making any kind of serious impact upon the world.

I used "win" because I know you are going to use me not responding as proving your argument, and I am. If you were had a shorter nose to look down upon people that don't jerk off your brain, maybe we'd have something here. I know I am proving your point.

The difference here is that most people can stand me. Most people I've talked to on this site enjoy talking to me, and I enjoy talking to most people on this site instead of railing at them about how stupid they are. I can at least make the claim that despite other people being stupid, we can enjoy one another for the most part, and if we don't, its rare that we part on bad terms. I get to look forward to meeting most of these other stupid people every year, and spending time with them. You are yourself, stupid in a manner similar to whoever you were yelling at about geocaching because ArrowSmasher8712 isn't going to stop geocaching because some asshole yelled at them about how it is ultimately a waste of time and they cannot comprehend the words you are saying because of their low level of reading comprehension.

If someone and I disagree on something, which considering I spend almost all of my free time thinking about a stupid game that I primarily play on this website about talking to other people about why you want to lynch someone in an ultimately incredible distraction, then we can talk about it mostly levelheaded.

I want to be clear that I am not saying I have happiness and friends and you don't. Again, I've seen too much of the world to believe anything along the lines of "Mean people are unhappy and/or friendless."

I also want to be clear that I think you are more intelligent than myself to an unknown degree.

You can take whatever points you want from this. Regardless of what I say and what you say, we both know that this ends ultimately with neither of us gaining any respect or appreciation for one another.

You're an asshole. I don't care that I prove your points. I don't care that Steph Curry missed that shot. If you weren't, I might talk to you more than this post and the last one. I would love to not see your avatar again because most of your posts suck and you make this place worse in my opinion.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:12 PM   #26
komochii
Banned

meana made me quitted stepmania I almost becamed fast enough for 420 bpm stream but meana and his stepmafia bullied me too much !!!
Old 06-27-2018, 07:16 PM   #27
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
you make me want to talk to you a little bit more
its surprising

putting this in after typing everything, I think I've met enough people like you before. The worst professor I've ever had was very similar to you; its actually quite striking. I think I can't find it anything other than cathartic to say what I've said, perhaps that is the explanation for this post. I hate people like you, ultimately. Instead of dying and leaving no mark on the world, you have a higher chance of leaving a negative mark on the world by making the people who have the misfortune of talking to you mostly leaving without thinking anything other than "Wow, that guy sure is an asshole" or something along those lines. Because people are stupid, they will always, always continue to say stupid things. And I will continue to see you posting long posts of ultimately no meaning that the person you accost will almost certainly either skim over with glazed eyes, or discard because of the nature in which you treat other people. And I will continue to see them until I decide to follow in the steps of dAnceguy and put you on my ignore list.

I am faulted, I make no claims to not be. I am guilty of what I am accusing you of, and even if I didn't accuse you of pointing out other people's stupidity in a stupid way, I would still be guilty.

I believe everyone is stupid as a core belief of mine as well, and from skimming some of your other posts I believed that you believed it as well.

I understand that I am proving your points by mostly not engaging you.

I don't care that I am faulted though. I don't care that I will almost certainly die without making any kind of serious impact upon the world.

I used "win" because I know you are going to use me not responding as proving your argument, and I am. If you were had a shorter nose to look down upon people that don't jerk off your brain, maybe we'd have something here. I know I am proving your point.

The difference here is that most people can stand me. Most people I've talked to on this site enjoy talking to me, and I enjoy talking to most people on this site instead of railing at them about how stupid they are. I can at least make the claim that despite other people being stupid, we can enjoy one another for the most part, and if we don't, its rare that we part on bad terms. I get to look forward to meeting most of these other stupid people every year, and spending time with them. You are yourself, stupid in a manner similar to whoever you were yelling at about geocaching because ArrowSmasher8712 isn't going to stop geocaching because some asshole yelled at them about how it is ultimately a waste of time and they cannot comprehend the words you are saying because of their low level of reading comprehension.

If someone and I disagree on something, which considering I spend almost all of my free time thinking about a stupid game that I primarily play on this website about talking to other people about why you want to lynch someone in an ultimately incredible distraction, then we can talk about it mostly levelheaded.

I want to be clear that I am not saying I have happiness and friends and you don't. Again, I've seen too much of the world to believe anything along the lines of "Mean people are unhappy and/or friendless."

I also want to be clear that I think you are more intelligent than myself to an unknown degree.

You can take whatever points you want from this. Regardless of what I say and what you say, we both know that this ends ultimately with neither of us gaining any respect or appreciation for one another.

You're an asshole. I don't care that I prove your points. I don't care that Steph Curry missed that shot. If you weren't, I might talk to you more than this post and the last one. I would love to not see your avatar again because most of your posts suck and you make this place worse in my opinion.
sunny boi pls
mina is a gem

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-27-2018, 07:17 PM   #28
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
assuming you get that far the probability that you'll convince me is basically 0 and that's because my abnormally high level of self awareness is matched only by my ability for self deception
i'm starting to believe that you jack off to yourself more times in a day than i do to my princeton diploma

edit: also flashflash i thought this thread was gonna be a joke, c'mon man
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 06-27-2018 at 07:17 PM..
Old 06-27-2018, 07:23 PM   #29
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'm starting to believe that you jack off to yourself more times in a day than i do to my princeton diploma

edit: also flashflash i thought this thread was gonna be a joke, c'mon man
if mina was a joke I wouldn't be quoting them in my sig

everything i do somehow ends up being a joke anyway in fact I expect this thread to be locked but thought it might be okay given how much of ffr is ultimately spam anyway

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-27-2018, 07:27 PM   #30
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
everything i do somehow ends up being a joke anyway in fact I expect this thread to be locked but thought it might be okay given how much of ffr is ultimately spam anyway
i don't really know you outside the few games of twg i played with you, but i don't think you're a joke. i'm also not around this community much, but i think most of this site likes/tolerates mina, so it's fair game to make this thread

but the quote in your sig, you do realize that was directed at raeko, right? she's super sweet. there's a reason why some people (including me) don't like this guy.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 06-27-2018, 07:36 PM   #31
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
...you jack off to your diploma?
I don't need a piece of paper to convince me that I can fap to myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
Old 06-27-2018, 07:43 PM   #32
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

i know ffr is dead, but this topic shouldn't have been created

if you like mina, cool; if you don't, move on.
AND watch anime.

Last edited by Mahou; 06-27-2018 at 07:44 PM..
Old 06-27-2018, 07:44 PM   #33
SICKOVENOMOUS
FFR Player

holly shit, lemme get my popcorn *reads thread*

-_- star star star star.
dl: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8jkcsk0t2...20%27.zip?dl=0
Old 06-27-2018, 07:46 PM   #34
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Quote:
Instead of dying and leaving no mark on the world, you have a higher chance of leaving a negative mark on the world by making the people who have the misfortune of talking to you mostly leaving without thinking anything other than "Wow, that guy sure is an asshole" or something along those lines. Because people are stupid, they will always, always continue to say stupid things.
i know you need to believe this, and so you will, but it requires assuming that nothing beyond my ffr posts exists in my life, and if you are going to dig your heels in on that point that's fine

the problem is i spent a decade working in and around statistical offices in third world countries for various ngos working on among other things reducing vaccine wasteage rates by developing structures and methods for improving denominator estimates, reducing the number of vaccine preventable deaths before 5 years of age in areas of the world with the highest child mortality

maybe that's how i justify being an asshole and that makes me even more of an asshole, i don't know, it doesn't really matter to me; i don't solve problems to help people, i do it to solve problems, that's how i affirm my existence

Quote:
The difference here is that most people can stand me. Most people I've talked to on this site enjoy talking to me, and I enjoy talking to most people on this site instead of railing at them about how stupid they are...
that's not the difference, or at least, it's derivative of the fact that you want people to stand you because you affirm your existence through that and you will disregard logic and reason and project deeply rooted negative biases about anyone who doesn't act the same way towards you or others around you

you know, which is my point

Quote:
no you're wrong again, my opinion of you is objectively higher now

Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 06-27-2018 at 07:50 PM..
Old 06-27-2018, 07:48 PM   #35
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Quote:
i'm glad you're deciding to own that
Old 06-27-2018, 07:50 PM   #36
Sanjixcon
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

i dont know mina but i like his vibe
Old 06-27-2018, 07:53 PM   #37
TC_Halogen
Rhythm game specialist.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_Halogen Send a message via Skype™ to TC_Halogen

locking this thread despite instinctively wanting to move it to TGB but:

- i'm uncertain if everyone in here has access to TGB to continue the roasting in all directions
- it's clear that not everyone is seeing this in jest, and some of you are tasteless
- this should have never started in CT to begin with, the hell

Last edited by TC_Halogen; 06-27-2018 at 07:53 PM..
Closed Thread