MiniNeo
blahblah18
Afrobean
nforcer06164
Tokzic
aperson
JurseyRider734

-

The time is 10:30 PM and the place is the outskirts of the small village of Kwuarm. Here the citizens gather once a month to celebrate, with festivities and the like, their wealth and longetivity as their village is small. This celebration is always ended with a meeting between the men of the village, including the elder.

"This has been a good month," said the elder to the rest of the village "But we should start considering new ways of keeping our village fed as our resources will not last forever."

"What about venturing into the mountains like FishFishRevolution proposed two months ago?," inquired Tokzic.

"I proposed it, but I still think it would be riksy," said FishFishRevolution.

"During this coming month I want everyone to think of things we could do to improve the economy of the village and we'll discuss it at the meeting at the end of next month," concluded the elder.

As the men started to get up and leave, there was a large explosion just north or the clearing in which they were situated, and shortly after that a large, cylndrical, rotating craft was hovering about 30 ft above them.

"What is that?!?!' exclaimed JurseyRider734.

"I don't know, but judging by that explosion, I don't think we want to stand around and find out," said aperson.

Upon this, the members of the village scattered in all different directions. After about 5 minutes, the craft, still located above the clearing, illuminated and sent down a tractor beam. This beam was visible to every person in the village. Since the villagers were far away, they could not tell the identities of the four men, but it was clearly four men and the elder that got taken into the ship.

Some of the villagers attempted to find one another, but only three had any luck.

"blahblah18, I'm so glad to see you!" shouted MiniNeo.

"Quiet, we don't want to draw any attention to ourselves," whispered blahblah18.

"Wait, what's that noise?" asked MiniNeo.

From the bushes came the voice of nforcer06164, "blahblah18! MiniNeo! I didn't think I'd.."

"SHHHH!" came the collective voices of blahblah18 and MiniNeo.

"Could either of you tell who the men were that got taken with the elder?" said MiniNeo.

"No, I was too far away" said blahblah18.

"The same for me." Said nforcer06164.

"Well, at least we know it wasn't any of us, we should get home, nothing is happening, and I don't think we should go anywhere near that thing," stated MiniNeo.

Throughout the night, all of the villagers returned home, wondering what to think of the night's events.

-

THE STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ROLES. NOTHING. THE THREE PEOPLE LISTED ARE NOT THE MASONS.

-

If anyone has any questions on roles, PM me. For game mechanics, you can PM me as well if you think your question may make people suspect you.

I have seen people get voted for asking questions, you have been warned.

-

I expect a PM from one of the Wolves for the kill, one from the Shaman, and one from the Seer, that is all.

Day begins at 10PM Wednesday EDT (this is 2 AM Thursday GMT).