Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 02:04 PM   #221
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

Gotta shower and meet up with a lady friend.

Someone tell me who Pyscho's check was I really dont have time right at this moment. Brb in a few hours though.

SunFan feel free to actually answer me instead of pulling quotes out of context like your TMZ

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-25-2016, 02:06 PM   #222
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I mean

I know I'm in a tunnel

and I know what he meant but

the language of "I don't want to mislynch Shado again" is really funny to me
Would be if I ever at one point had him at as a serious lynch candidate.

Ok brb for real this time

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-25-2016, 02:06 PM   #223
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
something about not noticing Haku being weird
Haku is always weird for me
I posted that they are a fly in the ointment imo
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 10-25-2016, 02:07 PM   #224
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Gotta shower and meet up with a lady friend.

Someone tell me who Pyscho's check was I really dont have time right at this moment. Brb in a few hours though.

SunFan feel free to actually answer me instead of pulling quotes out of context like your TMZ
her check was juckter
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 10-25-2016, 02:08 PM   #225
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
If I'm Seer, juckter's town.
^^
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 02:09 PM   #226
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
why do frogs croak?
well then
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 10-25-2016, 02:13 PM   #227
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Are you serious right now SunFan?

You realize the two major reasons why you think I'm a wolf are that I was aggressive last game (so famously so that I was scum read, with even Zenith going so far as to say my normal town meta is "nonchalant" and deadchat demanding I explain myself) and that I asked some new players if they where wolves (which I already defended)

Oh and something about there had to be a wolf between Shado and me even though me and Shado fight as TvT pretty much ever fucking game we mechanically can.

Meanwhile everyone else fully believes that in the last 45 minutes of the game you someone read the whole thread (which you insinuated had to be done even though you've been sitting in it for the awhile) AND found the time to read through TWO DIFFERENT PLAYERS IN SURVIVOR just so you can note that I played Clix differently (which goddamn E V E R Y B O D Y has already noted back in Clix did you fucking read the game or what?) While also being magically too stupid to notice Haku playing really weird right now.

And you, being the only other person who even sort of understands how the Postcount Theory actually fucking works should know I don't bring it up d0 because the goddamn thing is useless on d0 and not super useful on d1. Thanks for bringing it up I do have an offical count on my phone from last night and I've no qualms answering questions about it.

You trying to throw it's lack of use in my face sticks out really bad though. Like damn near vote worthy bad if I'm being honest, in addition to the other shit I pointed out about your play. Fucking "Lar isn't as aggressive as that one time he was uncharacteristically aggressive and he knows how Post Theory works he must be a wolf!" that's dumb as hell and you know it

Did he really? Quote it.

Why? Explain.
I never talked about your aggression last game, I didn't really pay attention to it and I think I only mentioned it in passing, I think Kayla said something about it and I commented on that.

Just because you defended yourself against a point does not mean that the point is not still valid. I haven't seen you do that as town, please do find posts where you have if I am wrong.

People fighting are not usually w/w. My wording was something like "no more than 1 wolf between lar and shado." I had townreads on other people and felt like looking between you two was a good idea.

I did read the whole thread in the last hour or so, yeah.

I did also skim (I did not read all of either of your posts) from you and shado during the survivor game, yeah.

I do expect you to not necessarily believe it, but at least believe it is possible, because its what happened.

I didn't know you never brought it up on d0, but I think I remember you mentioning it now, so, I accept that defense.

yeah I don't think I responded to all of Haku's points either, just most of them kind of vaguely.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 02:14 PM   #228
thesunfan
Role Tide

gonna go to class, be back in an hour or so
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 02:31 PM   #229
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm going to put the tinfoil hat on my head and dare to check the votes for D0 even if it's fair to assume that people aren't certain of who to vote for. It's more as a reference for the posts locations than how I'm reading them, but I would like some feedback if I mentioned you.

thesunfan voted ShadoWolfe #18 - (fishing for information (?)) [unvoted]
thesunfan voted MixMasterLar #139 - (he seems to believe there's a wolf between ShadoWolfe and MixMasterLar (?)) #141 This is supporting the idea (?)
psychoangel691 voted ShadoWolfe #143 Pretty irrelevant at this point based on flips.
Hakulyte voted thesunfan #149 (Not buying the vote on MML) #144 (Post about my meta + concerns about thesunfan)
MixMasterLar voted Hakulyte #159 - "I really really can't get that meta point I made out of my head earlier" Tell me more about it.
Hakulyte unvoted #166 - At this point, I was confused by thesunfan throwing quotes at me about MML being a wolf target and I realized that I would be unlikely to have enough time to address them all and make a case. I second guessed and unvoted.
R.E Aryxi voted ShadoWolfe #178 - "changing your suggestion details later on doesn't sit right with me" Yeah, I also noticed he went from MML/thesunfan/psychoangel691 to me and didn't explain why.
ShadoWolfe voted Hakulyte #180 - I would have liked a reason, I'm going to assume gut read based on my meta.
juckter1 voted ShadoWolfe #181 - Can you explain why you voted Shadow? I only see why you didn't vote Pazzaz and MixMasterLar.
Hakulyte voted MixMasterLar #186 - I didn't like the ShadoWolfe wagon, thesunfan wagon wasn't happening and I had no reason to kill myself. MML wagon being the only logical choice and knowing there's the chance that I didn't read him right made me vote him. I don't think voting anyone else would have got any sort of traction and that would have made my vote pointless. I still was frustrated that my initial 3 lynches candidates all got rejected. (juckter/Pazzaz/thesunfan)

Quote:
He's not been aggressive though, he's been overtly polite wtf
I'm going to build a case for him because I'm certainly not seeing it your way. Ironically, I ended up voting him for different reasons. (PoE on EoD votes).
Old 10-25-2016, 02:37 PM   #230
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

What were your reasons to vote juckter?
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 10-25-2016, 02:50 PM   #231
Hakulyte
the Haku

He felt inconsistent to me and his tone felt wrong to me. I ended up tunneling on him due to the 6 pages of content and having nothing better to build a case over.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:09 PM   #232
thesunfan
Role Tide

@anyone I guess
If haku is a wolf, and isn't with MML, who do you think the partner would be?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 03:13 PM   #233
thesunfan
Role Tide

haku and lar were both voting each other at eod so
they're not together prolly

Its not juckter
its probably not aryxi though I might reset this one some more just to be safe
pazzaz doesn't particularly feel right
Really wish xel would come in and post but I get that he's probably busy with work

idk =/
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 03:16 PM   #234
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
@anyone I guess
If you're serious, I would say you because you're still alive and I've been tunneling you pretty badly.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:18 PM   #235
thesunfan
Role Tide

*sigh*
Haku

I have a real hard time believing that the kill ended up on psycho without the elimination of 2 possibilities due to you rolling wolf
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 03:18 PM   #236
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
If you're serious, I would say you because you're still alive and I've been tunneling you pretty badly.
wat
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 03:18 PM   #237
thesunfan
Role Tide

nonononononono this isn't just a "wat"

this is a roundbox "WHAT?!"
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 03:20 PM   #238
thesunfan
Role Tide

I guess it could be pazzaz and xel and pazzaz got REALLY lucky and sniped kayla without the help of tokzic(this is a guess)/xel
but I think this is unlikely
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 03:22 PM   #239
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
@anyone I guess
Probably Pazzazz, he's iffy with me as well.

Old 10-25-2016, 03:27 PM   #240
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
Same, but unironically
I guess I don't know what this response means
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread