Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 01:33 PM   #601
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo IV Game Thread: We're Going SuperSonico

In other news, I won't be here from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm Server Time because life. I wanted to post this early before someone hate me for being afk with my life on the line.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:44 PM   #602
Hakulyte
the Haku

Time to drop a ton of quotes about MML and Charu from yesterday to further justify why I think they're partners.

I think there's a lot of bullshit fabricated between MML and Charu. They probably plan to help each others, but also buss each others at the first occasion

-------------------------------
I don't like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Wolf Charu would definitely be more likely to shrug if off, methinks. B uuuu t that's kind of what I was reading his earlier "get rekt" responses as. Only when I persisted did he get flustered. If I take the fact that I still don't like his replies, it looks sorta good on him. But then I remember that he tried and failed horribly to flip the script on me in a near OMGUS state and I go right back to not liking his responses.

His decision to not move a vote from Botchi is interesting tho. Indeed....
Subtle bussing between MML/Charu (?)
Quote:
Saying you shrugged it off not only makes you seem boastful but comes off as giving yourself a ittle too much credit for that.

Charu was definitely being snarky there for a good bit.

I don't know how I feel about this answer.
------------------
What?
Quote:
See the PoV I have in my head is that the EoD interactions are because they are partner. If Botchi flips red, I still think Charu can be red. If he flips green my main beef with Charu is wrong and he deserves to be placed back at null.

Writing it out it sounds pretty fucked up tho. But I swear it makes sense in my head lol. Anyway, I am not against votingj Botchi as I think tje changes he is wolf is up there, but I aint in a hurry and I WANT TO SEE MORE PEOPLE POST GUYS COME ON
--------------------
To me that sounds like he's having fun because he knows Charu is going to post something really good.
Quote:
Well bro show us how it's done. Let's see some famous Charu reads
-----------------
Oh guess what, he did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Feh...

cedo is town solely because of his tinfoil attempt on the mechanics. For whatever reason, everything he did right there and then just screamed town. It's a meta read, but it's a read I'm pretty confident with.

Haku is like sandpaper texture. You see what he's thinking, but it makes you shiver in pain because of how weird and just... awkward everything about it is. Not to mention just not normal play and making plays that are just plain wrong in general. If I wasn't so adamant about Botchi, Haku would be my next best vote.

inDheart is confirmed

MML is that one kid in class that wants to flaunt their shit. They think they got the right answer and will ignore every single thing that is pointed out wrong about it. They don't care, they just want to be right and will strive to be right. As far as I care, he's either super aggressive wolf or a super offensive towny. We'll see how that will play out, hmm?

botchi confused mechanics a lot, regardless of role. His attempt at trying to read someone read because of OOT... should be read as entirely null and should not influence his play whatsoever. What I'm more interested in is his belief that thesunfan should be voted. Now I don't know about you, but after being told oot was off, don't you think that he would then think about voting potential cops in this setup is bad? He did not, he didn't think that at all, he just went with it. And when he saw nothing happening with it because it was retarded as all hell, he switched to the safe lynch. Don't you dare tell me he wasn't conscious on that decision. He knew what he was doing there as is proven by his very own posts. He's top wolf for all I care. He can keep saying I'm going for easy lynches all I want, that doesn't change what he's done.

DaBackpack... as mistaken as I think he is about Botchi, I highly do think he's also a strong town player. He passed the test last phase and started to provided some thoughts and scenarios to everyone. That's the town backpack I know. I'm confident in him.

So if that's too hard for you grasp where I'm at, then I don't know what else to tell you.

TL;DR

1) pedolad - TOWN
2) Hakulyte - HEAVY WOLF LEAN
3) inDheart - 100%
4) MixMasterLar - NULL
5) botchi246 - WOLF
9) DaBackpack - TOWN
----------------------
To me this is like a critical point for them where they're about to seal the deal for getting me lynched.
Quote:
This is good shit, although if anybody was pointing out any good reason why I am wrong it certainly wasnt you, Mr "throw insults until it goes away and when it doesnt get flustered and falsely accuse Lar of doing the same thing as if that isnt super easy to disprove"

But I agree with a good deal of this post. If I do decide Charu is town Haku is next. Not as much from him as I would like and everyone else is too strong of town atm.

Botchi you re fucked tho.
-----------
I think MML is trying to throw free dirt at me while I'm already down.
Quote:
So you re giving up? It's D1 and you re giving up?

Do it your way, my way, Bruce Lee's way I dont care but you need to start getting in here and solving shit. Lurking for an hour and only coming up with "well lol kill me" is garbage

No matter your alignment, its garbage
---------
That's really on point with what is going on with my game. I've been sitting back hoping for an opportunity to do a come back, but it has been fruitless so far. This is actually my best chance and I wanted to take it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
charu makes me mad because i think the time for him to be glued to botchi was yesterday, when botchi wouldn't give him a check
i can't tell if i'm mad at botchi anymore or he's just bad
haku seems to be wanting to wait for things to fall in his lap tbh
i reread cedo and he seems nice still
------------
Thanks for defending Charu naturally.
Quote:
For as stupid of a question as that was? No it was a great response.

Of fucking course it was because Charu didnt qant to go after anyone who might have been cop. I think Charu is possibly red and even I can see that. He's said it over and over even
-------------
That sounds staged to me.
Quote:
Weren't you reading me and him partners?
Quote:
Oh yes. Yes I am.
------------
I'm not liking this especially now that we know botchi was town.
Quote:
If Botchi flips town that moves Charu to null and fuck that ll be really bad, I wouldnt know where to start.

I mean, probably Haku but still. Who would be Haku's partner beside either Botchi or Charu?

Although he has been quick to point out that he and Cedo dont talk......maybe, if we re super wrong, maybe that's worth looking into
It's like you know botchi was going to flip town and you're already addressing issues that haven't come up yet.
Quote:
I feel like you might be talking to DPB but

Haku + Cedo as likely a pair as any in that situation, plus the possible distancing.
Quote:
Agreed about MML. He's been suddenly just agreeing with me ever since I made my read post.
----------------
More ??? interaction with Charu/MML. Bussing? Charu taking insurance?
Quote:
I mean you're just not opposing what I'm doing right now and not questioning why. You're just going with it... While still firmly believing I'm scum to you...

It's curious is all
-----------------
I think there should be limits to how much you can troll us and get away with it.
Quote:
I'm not opposing you saying that I am weirdly agreeing with you?

What is this
--------------
When I ask about if I should hammer botchi. (testing reaction) It sounded like MML got here to back him up. I got tired of all this bullshit and hammered even though there was only 20 minutes left to the phase. DBP looked like he was going to vote botchi anyway and inDheart was here, but didn't vote before me for some reasons, probably waiting to see what would happen. botchi needed to go for simplifying the game so, I insta'd anyway.
Quote:
And I don't mean actually do it.

I mean, can you please stop with... I don't even know what you're doing anymore.

WHY ARE YOU ASKING THIS QUESTION!?
Quote:
Why don't you give a real reads while we wait?
I'm done here.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:53 PM   #603
Hakulyte
the Haku

brb for about 2 hours.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:01 PM   #604
Hakulyte
the Haku

Just got back.

I'm going to go iso Cedolad/DBP just in case.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:15 PM   #605
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

So I'm looking at your posts Haku, and I'm wondering why inDheart is part of your... er... quote filled posts.

Anyways...

What the hell was that EoD? This is the second EoD where you did something so... wtf-ish. "I'm not gonna give my reads now, I'm gonna wait for this flip so then I give reads. And I'm also gonna just insta because LOL FUCK YOU"

Y'know what you look like right now, Haku? A wolf finally trying way too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:19 PM   #606
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Lack of post upsets me. I go to bed at 6am guys so if you re waiting on me you'll always be late.

Anyway Botchi flipped green and that really puts us in a bind because one more mislynch and it's all over.

Haku I see you, but first some EoD. Comments:

HAKU: What the hell man. I ask for reads and you hammer? Can't form a good post without consulting wolfchat or something? I don't buy for a second you where testing for reactions because of that was your mindset you would have easily seen I was trying to same on you, and you fucking failed. Hard.

CHARU: You still never told me what I magically started agreeing to after your reads where published. EoD might have been a good reason to drop it but I want to resume. I agreed to nothing I hadn't already been saying and its provable. Hell, you've been the one who has uncharacteristically slow on reads . Botchi being cleared by all rights should makes me feel better about you, but thjat garbage there seems like you where playing off DPB's uncertainty and didnt think it through.

Cedo: We really need more from you this phrase. I know you where the oringinal Botchi hater but looking back that's ALL you seemed to be about. Step it up brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
There's only one world that makes sense to me now.

DaBackPack: Town
Cedolad: Town
Hakulyte: Town
Charu: Wolf
MML: Wolf

I think MML finally slipped yesterday at EoD by playing unnaturally and acting friendly with everyone. It's like he's too hyped by where the game is going and I'm getting really bad vibes out of it.

I think this is consistent with a gut read from thesunfan too from Day 1. It was probably not strong enough at this point, but it's possible there's a pattern somewhere that I cannot see myself.

I also think Charu's play overall is too strong. It's like he constantly has an agenda to follow and know what to do.
I could be wrong, but to me, it would make sense that he's the wolf partner.
Regardless, I'm not feeling comfortable voting him today in case we somehow get more information today and everything changes.

Cedolad is possible too, but definitely less likely and I'm having doubts about Cedo + MML killing thesunfan Day 1. (it's possible, but I think it's less likely)

DBP is really easy for me to get into a similar mind state, most of what he said yesterday fits perfectly with how I've been thinking.
If you're wolf grats to you, I could not see it at all.

I have nothing conclusive against Cedolad and tbh I'm not willing to risk a vote on him.

More importantly, I cannot picture an alternative scenario.

This is why I wanted to wait for botchi to die before telling my reads. The game is really clear for me now because I had multiple pairing possible with him and I don't have to deal with these possibilities anymore.

I'm more confident voting MML than Charu.

There's not really anything else that I see that I can put on the table anymore based on how my game has been going overall.
The part where it says I acted friendly to everyone, when I was constantly dogging Charu, Insulting Haku, disagreeing witj DPB over Botchi, and just not even giving Botchi the time of day.....is magical

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 09-18-2016, 05:23 PM   #607
Hakulyte
the Haku

@ How I view Cedo/DBP.

I'm failing to build a case over Cedolad besides that he didn't provide much "new content" by himself. He did a few good calls and played well overall. His posts are natural, they look like what you would expect from a normal town player. I cannot risk a vote on that without questioning my sanity.

DaBackPack is slightly different. His first posts were questionable. He was absent during a good part of Day 1, but he eventually got back in time and mostly made himself look much better. He kept analyzing everyone one by one and pointing out possible new content which led him to get a really good town spot as a strong town and pretty much repeated that trend up to now. I don't see any strong affinity between him and a potential wolf partner so, I'm kind of going to assume it's because he's town. There's multiple playes believing he's town as well and I agree with them too overall.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:45 PM   #608
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Responses in Bold. I hate doing that because it makes ot hard to ISO my post, but on mobile so forgive me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Time to drop a ton of quotes about MML and Charu from yesterday to further justify why I think they're partners.

I think there's a lot of bullshit fabricated between MML and Charu. They probably plan to help each others, but also buss each others at the first occasion

-------------------------------
I don't like this. Can't argue if you simply dont like it. I dont get why tho

Subtle bussing between MML/Charu (?) are you....sheeping my bussing theory to try to get me lynched?
------------------
What?
I mean, read it. It is what it says

--------------------
To me that sounds like he's having fun because he knows Charu is going to post something really good.
never played a game with Charu I take it?

-----------------
Oh guess what, he did.
PRAISE GOD he was late as fuck tho. Took me calling him out for it though

----------------------
To me this is like a critical point for them where they're about to seal the deal for getting me lynched.
That's wrong but if that's how you feel then it's hare to argue

-----------
I think MML is trying to throw free dirt at me while I'm already down. I was trying to get you to play the game and help town. Which you basically never once did

---------
That's really on point with what is going on with my game. I've been sitting back hoping for an opportunity to do a come back, but it has been fruitless so far. This is actually my best chance and I wanted to take it. this alone is worth earning you a lyncin'

------------
Thanks for defending Charu naturally.
I give credit where it's due
-------------
That sounds staged to me.
its not. See that dripping substance oozing from my post? That's snark

------------
I'm not liking this especially now that we know botchi was town.

It's like you know botchi was going to flip town and you're already addressing issues that haven't come up yet.
[b] DPB wanted to plan ahead. This was in response to him. In contexts I'm not sure what you find wrong except maybe OMGUS

----------------
More ??? interaction with Charu/MML. Bussing? Charu taking insurance?
¿¿¿

-----------------
I think there should be limits to how much you can troll us and get away with it.
weak shit right here

--------------
When I ask about if I should hammer botchi. (testing reaction) It sounded like MML got here to back him up. I got tired of all this bullshit and hammered even though there was only 20 minutes left to the phase. DBP looked like he was going to vote botchi anyway and inDheart was here, but didn't vote before me for some reasons, probably waiting to see what would happen. botchi needed to go for simplifying the game so, I insta'd anyway.
INSTA IS BAD FOR TOWN INSTA IS BAD FOR TOWN INSTA IS SO FUCKING BAD FOR TOWN ONLY WOLVES LIKE IT BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE TO FAKE INNOCENCE LONGER THEN THEY HAVE TO YOU ARE SUCH A WOLF

I'm done here.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:50 PM   #609
Hakulyte
the Haku

Well, I got it, you two don't like me.

I'm liking both of your posts and I'm going to wait for Cedolad/DBP because I'm probably biased for you two which is really not a surprise to me after what I posted.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:52 PM   #610
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Haku was probably coached as he is posting wildly different from other phases
So clues on his possible partner are likely evident in his post.

Town cannot fuck this up. We need to decide if we believed Haku is wolf (I DO) and then with that cleared we need to examine his first few post to determine content and likely parnter (who among us would likely tell Haku to spin that shit)

Old 09-18-2016, 05:54 PM   #611
pedolad
FFR Player

Give us some examples of where they're posting differently.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:58 PM   #612
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I know, right? It's like he suddenly is trying to actually play the game instead of just lurking the thread (being constantly in viewer list) when he knows one more myslynch is a win.

It definitely is a stark contrast from all the other phases.

I'm comfortable voting for Haku. And his partner is someone that probably is yelling at him to do something because, lmao, I haven't seen Haku do anything else of interest yet except now.

Backpack kind of comes to mind, but I really don't want to think that.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:59 PM   #613
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedolad View Post
Give us some examples of where they're posting differently.
Bro, Haku is making giant posts with no one else prodding him. Haku has yet to do any of that shit in other phases while being prodded yet.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 09-18-2016, 06:00 PM   #614
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

I feel good that I called botchi out as town but feel bad that I wasn't more gung ho about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 09-18-2016, 06:00 PM   #615
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

And the more I think about, the other person I can see yelling at Haku to suddenly do something in wolf chat is MML, lmao.

Look who's supposedly bussing now, eh?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 09-18-2016, 06:00 PM   #616
Hakulyte
the Haku

It's called not having enough information to provide valuable content.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:01 PM   #617
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

anyway yeah we're in lylo, fmpov it's MML/Charu vs Haku/pedo

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 09-18-2016, 06:05 PM   #618
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Why Cedo?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 09-18-2016, 06:07 PM   #619
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Why Cedo?
Haku has called you two out, and pedo came and lightly defended him

Quote:
no one cares