Old 04-8-2006, 11:02 PM   #1
dn5288
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to dn5288
Question Challenge mode not working properly

About the same time as the server change, challenge mode hasnt worked properly for me. I recieve a challenge and after I take it, my points change as normal for whether I won or lost the challenge, but the challenge invitation still appears on the challenge screen. After about an hour or so it will go away but it used to go away right after I took the challenge. also I used to receive email notifications about who won or lost the challenge and I dont get those anymore. I have checked my email service provider options and my anti virus software to see if it was blocking the emails somehow but they arent being blocked. I have also tried making it send to a different email adress but that doesnt work either. Im just not getting them. also I have done the clear your cache and refresh thing to see if would help with the old challenge invitations still being visible but that does help. Does anybody have any ideas as to what could be up? Like I said before, it was right at the same time as the server change so I have a feeling that might have something to do with it. Thank you for your time in reading this.
dn5288 is offline   Reply With Quote