1 Mafia 6-shot VT Redirector
1 Mafia 2-shot Roleblocker
1 Town Tracker
1 Town Watcher
1 Town Doctor
1 Town 2-Shot Vigilante
6 VT

Specialized role definitions

Mafia 2-Shot PR Redirector: Each night (twice per game) may redirect 1 player to another player of their choice. If the player is not a PR then the action fails and the Redirector will be notified. If the player is a PR but does not use their action, they will simply visit the player of the Redirector's choice, but not use their action on them.

Mafia 6-shot VT Redirector: Each night may redirect any number of players (up to 6 total during the game). Only affects Vanilla Towns. The Redirector is not notified if this action fails.

=======

[2:36 PM] inDheart: gunsmith who gives out night-use guns, doctor, 9x vt vs. revoker and 2 goons, ootc on(edited)
[2:43 PM] inDheart: night start ^

Well, I posted this in Discord and talked to someone off-site about the roles a bit and no one yelled at me that it was bad (not that anyone reads setup-workshop anyway), so here we go? I took out one VT. Recommend me other changes as this is a democracy.

The Setup

Towny human villagers:
1 Gunsmith - At night, can give an Orb of Gun (1-shot vigi) to someone. That person can open the orb to use the gun inside on some night in the future. Can't give themselves a gun.
1 Doctor - At night, can protect one person. Can't protect the same person two nights in a row and can't self-protect.
8 Vanilla Town

Wolves:
1 Revoker - Once during each cycle (day and night combined), can try to steal an Orb of Gun from someone. The act of stealing breaks the orb, so the gun is then unusable.
2 Vanilla Wolves

Night start (full night with all actions)
48-hour day phases and 24-hour night phases
SoD/EoD: 10:00pm server time

No-lynch/wolfkill: ON for non-consecutive uses
Cardflips: ON (full role+color flips)
KitB: ON
Phantoms: OFF
Insta: ON

OoTC: ON (whoa!)
Nighttalk: ON (double whoa!)

PR actions will not be randed if not submitted.
I'll take your night actions any way you can get 'em to me.
Full role PMs will appear in the OP of the game thread.

=======

0rbs of power anniversary

13 players
Cardflipping: On, full role flips
OOTC: On
KitB: On
Items: On, see description
Corpselooting: Off
Nighttalk: On (negotiable)
No Lynch: On
No Kill: On
Nightstart

Wolves can talk pregame, there is no pregame phase so this is pretty negligible.

The game revolves around 3 0rbs that are randomly distributed equally among the living players. They are as follows:

Seer 0rb- Checks a player's color. Results are red/blue/green and are always true.

Wizard 0rb- Roleblocks an action. Can block the tracker's information, the wolfkill and any other 0rb (the 0rb is still used and does not explode).

Vigi 0rb- Kills a player of your choice.

0rbs are sent out at the end of every day phase and at the start of the game.

0rb use is compulsory the night they are received. If no action is received, the 0rb will explode and kill the holder. Deaths from explosions will be announced as such if/when they occur, as well as what 0rb exploded.

The vigi 0rb is not distributed on n0; it will cycle into the game starting on n1.

The wolfkill is made by individual wolves and can therefore be roleblocked as normal.

Setup is:
3 vanilla wolves
1 town tracker
9 vts

Tracker receives a PM at the end of every night phase with the names of all players who received an 0rb. They are not told who had which 0rb.

=======

The Resident Evil Game

17 player set up
4 Umbrella Employees
12 S.T.A.R.S. Members
1 "The Organization"

Day start
OOTC off except for wolfs and masons NIGHT chat
72 hour D0, 48 hour Day phases afterwards
24 hour night phases
Phantoms off
Instalynch/no lynch on
Night talk off

Umbrella Corporation
1. Albert Wesker- When checked, you give back S.T.A.R.S alignment. You cannot make the night kill unless you are the last remaining employee. You have a 1-shot kill dodge in the night, and used automatically when targeted for death.*

2. Hunk- You must make the night kill while you are alive, however it is untrackable. It is NOT unblockable though.

3. William Birkin- You are a man of science. Once every other night, you may infect another player with the T-virus. After being infected for TWO DAY PHASES, when they are lynched, they "eat" the last voter killing them as well. You cannot kill and infect in the same night, even as the last alive. The infected do not know they are infected.

4. Red Queen- You are a force that is uncontended. You manipulate with such ease. In the night, you may select a player, and convince them to cease any actions they may be performing, "Blocking" their role.*

S.T.A.R.S.

1. Jill Valentine- You are great at knowing someones end game despite what they may say. During the night, you may listen in on another player. You will find out if they are S.T.A.R.S. or not S.T.A.R.S.

2. Leon Kennedy- The hero in shining armor, you protect others around you. During the night, you may hide another player so they cannot be targeted by other actions or make actions themselves.

3. Chris Redfield- A man on a mission, nothing slows you down. During the night, you may interrogate another player, thus them telling you what their action was in the same night.*
ie: Hunk "player A" "kills" leon "player B" would NOT happen as it is untrackable. Instead you would receive; Hunk "player A" did nothing in the night.
Leon "player A" "blocks" Red Queen "player B" would happen.

4. Claire Redfield- A woman with one objective, finding your brother, nothing stands in your way. During the night, you may shoot another player. If you shoot Chris Redfield, you cannot live with such a mistake, and kill yourself as well.*

5./6. Rebbeca Chambers/Billy Coen- You are a mason team, and will be able to trust one another. CHAT ONLY DURING THE NIGHT.

"The Organization"

1. Ada Wong- You care about no one but yourself, killing anyone who stands in your way. During the pregame phase, you may either choose 1-shot bulletproof, or untraceable, seer as S.T.A.R.S.. During the night phases, you may kill another player.

=======

Closed Setup:

TWGreeD

The Revitalization

Originally created by Red of ffya.org. All credit for the concept goes to her!

Greed is good. Rebalanced TWGreed: More roles, more fun, more sweet sabotage.

14 players
3 wolves
11 humans
Possible blue roles (see below)

Cardflipping: Off [Subject to change]
OOTC: On [Subject to change]
KitB: On
Human Night talk: On
No Lynch: On
No Kill: On
Twilight start

Game starts with a Twilight phase (No kills can be submitted at this time).

Humans: During Twilight and each night phase, you will submit a PM to me if you want a blue role. You will be informed of your blue role when the day phase starts, but this blue role will not take effect until the following night phase (even if your role effects day actions).

The number of blue roles that the humans request will influence the strength of the blue roles assigned. The fewer humans that choose a blue role (out of the total number of humans), the better the roles will be. The more humans that pick a role, the worse the roles will be, to the point where all negative roles can be given out if everyone chooses a role. These negative roles will be mystery curses.

Wolves:

Each night phase you will submit a kill to me as usual.

In addition, during twilight and each night phase you will tell me if you want a special wolf role. If you take a special wolf role, human blue roles will be strengthened; yours will not be - it is dependent on the original number of human roles taken. Your special roles also do not take effect until the following night phase.

During twilight and every night phase you may also guess the total number of human blue roles and attempt to sabotage them. If you guess correctly, you will sabotage half of the human's blue roles, and you will steal one human blue role. If you guess within +-1, you will sabotage one blue role.

Nights will last 24 hours; Days will be 48 hours.

Roles cannot be banked for later. They are active for a night/day phase and then they expire. If your role has an active component (where you have to tell me something) then that must occur at night unless it very specifically says otherwise.

=======

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

Last edited by FreezinIce; 10-3-2017 at 11:23 PM..
FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-3-2017, 10:17 PM   #2
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXIII - Host Voting

2 orb games lul

since it was already asked, the orb you get in my game doesn't take a night to "open" or anything, i just wrote it that way to say you can't shoot the gun the same night you would receive it
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-3-2017, 10:24 PM   #3
the sun fan
FFR Player

so many games

but only 1 can win

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-3-2017, 11:14 PM   #4
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

sun
inD
freezin
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
blindreper1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-3-2017, 11:39 PM   #5
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

I choose you thesunfan x3
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-4-2017, 05:14 AM   #6
Arielbananate7
FFR Player

I find the first one to be very confusing still, with the redirectors. I especially do not really get what the "VT redirector" is doing. But I may try if I got it more.

I like that in the second one, you are allowed to do whispering and talk in the night. Otherwise 24 hour night time would be so long. I was already very antsy, with just waiting 12 hours to be able to play. The mind games with the sabotaging, could be very interesting.

I like those same things about the third one, but I do not know if it is as fair, for the roles to be all random like that. But I guess it would be nice, for more different people to get to have a role.

I have not played the Resident Evil games, but it could still be fun to have the werewolf game be about it. I would hope that I would get to be Rebbeca Chambers or Billy Coen.

The last one is interesting, because of the mind games and deciding how selfish to be, if you are human. I am not sure about the cardflipping being off. That seems like it could be too confusing.

I do not know if I should vote because I do not know for sure if I have time. It would depend on when the game would start. But I would like the second and the third ones the most, I think. Except that I would like to play with indheart and with the sun fan, so if one of those were chosen, that would mean they could not be playing, right? It is a tough choice.

If it is allowed, I may make another FFR account, because I do not really like this username anymore.
Arielbananate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-4-2017, 05:19 AM   #7
Arielbananate7
FFR Player

Maybe it is that, when Bob is redirecting Joe to Steve, whether it works depends on whether Steve is a special role or just a vanilla townie, not Joe. Because I do not get, how you would make a vanilla townie go some place. Although it said something about visiting, if a player does not use their action, which I do not really get still.
Arielbananate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-4-2017, 10:06 AM   #8
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielbananate7 View Post
If it is allowed, I may make another FFR account, because I do not really like this username anymore.
go ahead, nothing against doing that

Old 10-4-2017, 10:07 AM   #9
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielbananate7 View Post
Maybe it is that, when Bob is redirecting Joe to Steve, whether it works depends on whether Steve is a special role or just a vanilla townie, not Joe. Because I do not get, how you would make a vanilla townie go some place. Although it said something about visiting, if a player does not use their action, which I do not really get still.
you do make vanilla towns visit a place; they just go there, don't do anything, and aren't informed that they went anywhere, as I understand it.

it doesn't make any sense from a logical standpoint; this is purely from a game standpoint

Old 10-4-2017, 10:14 AM   #10
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

I will vote for either of the OOTC games

leaning toward sunfan and beautiful orbs atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-4-2017, 10:52 AM   #11
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

the point of making players "visit" somewhere, even if they are vanilla town, is to make them appear in the results that the tracker and watcher get

for instance, the wolves could send thesunfan to kill T-Force, and redirect Charu, a vanilla townie, to visit him. a watcher watching T-Force would see both thesunfan and Charu visit, and would know that one of them had to have killed T-Force, but they don't know for certain which of them did it
Old 10-4-2017, 11:29 AM   #12
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

What Ind and sunfan said

Although if you want to logic it out imagine the mafia kidnapping the VTs and putting them at someone's house

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-4-2017, 03:09 PM   #13
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Cardflips in my game could probably be on and not have it change a ton, it just makes the role pool more restricted because I can't give people psychic roles

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 10-4-2017, 04:53 PM   #14
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Cardflips in my game could probably be on and not have it change a ton, it just makes the role pool more restricted because I can't give people psychic roles
Couldn't you just do color flips instead of full role flips?
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-4-2017, 05:51 PM   #15
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

I thought this was the voting thread. My bad. I'll look elsewhere.
Quote:
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
blindreper1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-4-2017, 06:09 PM   #16
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Couldn't you just do color flips instead of full role flips?
Yeah, if I turn on cardflips it won't be full role, just Town or Scum.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 10-4-2017, 06:24 PM   #17
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
I thought this was the voting thread. My bad. I'll look elsewhere.
everyone sent in games so no one votes lol

Old 10-4-2017, 06:50 PM   #18
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

waaah waahh

sunfan x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-4-2017, 07:57 PM   #19
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

inDheart x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-4-2017, 08:03 PM   #20
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

to explain a thing better: "opening the orb" is not a real part of my game, it's just there because i felt like calling it an orb of gun

once the gunsmith hands out a gun to player A, it's A's gun, which they can use as early as the following night

the revoker gets one guess during the following day and night combined -> i'll rewrite this to say the revoker guesses as a night action, and if the revoker targets someone with a gun then the gun is destroyed. guessing during the day was a remnant of a previous idea