Old 12-1-2004, 04:15 PM   #41
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapps_atschool
Since im a bit late in the acton I was still wondering why kefit would be the first to go. Usually Kefit could carry it out to a far point in the game.

EDIT: So I vote Qreepy just to see where this is going. Maybe something will come out of it.
Woops forgot to bold. Ok better.

Yeah the screen name for school is just for fun, I only use it mainly for the FFR Chat when people are like, OMG SHULDNT YOU BEE IN SKOOL?!
Old 12-1-2004, 04:27 PM   #42
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

You vote Qreepy because of...completely circumstancial evidence that occurred before the game started and ended up being a misunderstanding in the first place?

Yeah, that'll get you somewhere. If you're a wolf.

Snapps.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-1-2004, 04:34 PM   #43
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
You vote Qreepy because of...completely circumstancial evidence that occurred before the game started and ended up being a misunderstanding in the first place?

Snapps.

Circumstancial evidence? Explain.
Old 12-1-2004, 04:35 PM   #44
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:

Snapps.
Hey hey, I was proved wrong, and i'm ok with that. It's still a random vote for round one, so i'm going to keep it unless I hear some other "evidence".
Old 12-1-2004, 04:36 PM   #45
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
if I was a wolf (which I so wouldn't be able to pull off. I'm freaking out about acting suspicious as it is, as I told blah earlier) I would have hit Tass first.
Quote:
Yeah, Tass, I'd be a terrible wolf =\
It's not much to go by, and I definately don't consider my logic flawless, but for now my vote goes to evilbutterfly because that's the second time he's said he couldn't be a wolf. I know a real wolf probably would take care not to be so obvious, but EB's new so I really don't know. It's my attempt to make a non-random vote without bandwagonning.
Old 12-1-2004, 04:43 PM   #46
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Snapps and Qreepy... for the sake of the humans (assuming you both are), don't get pissy and into a catfight just because someone votes for you. good logic or otherwise. Qreepy, you've played in every single game so far.... you've learned how this game works. Snapps was going off of LDs misinformed assumptions in his voting for you. you should explain that to him instead of getting into a pissing contest and voting for him right back.

votes need to be based off of evidence, or strong circumstance... not vengance.
Old 12-1-2004, 04:46 PM   #47
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapps
Quote:

Snapps.

Circumstancial evidence? Explain.
...What's there to explain that was not touched on by Kilga and LD's conversation? I don't think there is anything. But here you go:

The circumstances:
Kilga wanted me specifically to have a slot in the game.
Some people thought Kilga would hand-pick two of the wolves.

Combine the above two circumstances, and you can easily reason that "Kilga wants Qreepy to be a wolf".

Now, I explain how both are BS reasons.

Kilga wanted me to be in this because I (1) Love TWG, but mostly because (2) I love RA2. Lots.

The whole reasoning behind me being a hand-picked wolf fall apart because of that. And as if that weren't enough, it turns out that all roles were decided with random generators.

Snapps, the person I am voting against, took this to be logic, and is not changing it after refutation. The only truly better votes than voting against me are LD and himself. The reasons behind voting for LD are rather weak, and I doubt he will vote for himself.

So, why vote for me at all, in the first place? Change it to a vote that is actually "random", as you claim yours to have been.

EDIT: LD, that's fine.

Tass, who better is there to vote for right now than someone who casts a poor vote and keeps it?

EDIT AGAIN: I've played TWG alot before I have online, you know, Tass. -_- Irrelevant, though, cause it's 100% different on the net.

And strong circumstances are not available for this one. Should nobody vote this round? We...we could try that. But that would be boring.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-1-2004, 04:48 PM   #48
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

After much deliberation, I decided that since the first day's vote is going to be pretty much random, I'd let an AIM chat "//roll" decide for me. Thanks to Kilga, because without his showing how he decided special roles, I wouldn't have been able to remember how to roll strange dice.

Anyway, AIM's 16 sided die came up 7, and the seventh member on the list is alainbryden. Sorry, alain. I really have nothing against you.
Old 12-1-2004, 04:49 PM   #49
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

or do you

Old 12-1-2004, 04:53 PM   #50
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
or do you
Actually, if I was voting for someone because I don't like them, I would've probably gone for Moogy. Mostly because of all the postwhoring he used to do, and still does on occasion.
Old 12-1-2004, 04:57 PM   #51
alainbryden
Seen your member

o_O I never liked aim
Old 12-1-2004, 05:05 PM   #52
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
Quote:
if I was a wolf (which I so wouldn't be able to pull off. I'm freaking out about acting suspicious as it is, as I told blah earlier) I would have hit Tass first.
Quote:
Yeah, Tass, I'd be a terrible wolf =\
It's not much to go by, and I definately don't consider my logic flawless, but for now my vote goes to evilbutterfly because that's the second time he's said he couldn't be a wolf. I know a real wolf probably would take care not to be so obvious, but EB's new so I really don't know. It's my attempt to make a non-random vote without bandwagonning.
Crap. This is what I was saying to blah earlier. I'm so scared this game because like, I wanna stress me not being a wolf, but I don't wanna look like I'm stressing it, because that's wolfy, and I wanna say right now that I'm not a wolf, but then people will assume I am, but I have no reason for them to believe me, and this is why I didn't wanna talk at all, but then I would seem more suspicious, and GAH.

I really need to learn how to balance all that. Until then, I hope people take it for what it is: I suck at this game Hell, the whole last game I thought Qreepy was a wolf and never suspected Tass (well, until that last post. From now on, I'm definitly saying less unless there's something needing to be said.

Oh, and as to who I'm voting for...I may do the random thing, but I'll roll two dice and wait till I hit doubles. Whatever number it is then I will vote for (just seems more like fate that way, I think). I'll edit this if nobody has posted to cast my vote.

EDIT: Rolled 15 sided dice because, well, Kefit is dead. Pretty crazy that I got doubles on my 2nd roll.

*OnlineHost*: evilbutterfly87 rolled 2 15-sided dice: 12 6
*OnlineHost*: evilbutterfly87 rolled 2 15-sided dice: 5 5

So I go to the list, and 5th one down (excluding Kefit) is....roopert. Sorry man, not that this vote will get anything done. It's just temporary until I can get me some good evidence.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 12-1-2004, 05:23 PM   #53
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

Qreepy im still keeping my vote for you and you should keep your vote for me also.

I only have you as a vote not for any reasons, I only want to see what would come out of this vote and surely it helped so far.
Old 12-1-2004, 05:33 PM   #54
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Quote:
Qreepy im still keeping my vote for you and you should keep your vote for me also.

I only have you as a vote not for any reasons, I only want to see what would come out of this vote and surely it helped so far.
What?

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-1-2004, 05:43 PM   #55
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

I USED YOU FOR INFO. Omg..its not hard XD
Old 12-1-2004, 05:45 PM   #56
alainbryden
Seen your member

Evilbutterfly is new and he may be using the fact that he's a new player to push this concept of him just being a bad player, in the goal of deflecting suspicion since his behaviour is 'too' obvious. This may also be something more experienced wolves are advising him to do since they would know it is hard to determine what is 'unusual' behaviour for a new player. Again, not making any firm accusation at all, just supporting my hypothesis. Either way, if the seer out there doesn't have any better leads, I would reccomend taking a look at evilbutterfly for night two.
Old 12-1-2004, 05:54 PM   #57
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Quote:
I USED YOU FOR INFO. Omg..its not hard XD
Info indeed.

You neglected to change your vote.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-1-2004, 05:57 PM   #58
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

No, I'm still keeping my vote as is. Once I vote I won't change it.
Old 12-1-2004, 05:57 PM   #59
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Alright, I can take that, but please, don't capitalize my name!! (sorry, it bugs me)

EDIT: this was at alain

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 12-1-2004, 06:12 PM   #60
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapps
No, I'm still keeping my vote as is. Once I vote I won't change it.
are you serious?!?!?! that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. that statement alone should make me vote for you, and if by the 60th hour, i can't come up with anything better... i will. and, if you are going to continue with that mindset, then i HIGHLY suggest you don't vote until the majority of the votes for the day are in.