Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P
Default Chris Brown police report!

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/ima...wn.warrant.pdf

Juicy bits start at page 4 (page 8 of the pdf), and I must warn you, it's incredibly disturbing.

If you're wondering why I'm bringing this up now, it's because Brown doesn't even care about this whole incident and his mindless fans continue to worship him. So yeah...I'm a little pissed off at him.
A2P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #2
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Chris Brown police report!

In other news, someone did something bad today and a lot of people didn't care about it either

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
MagicCarpetRide
Skware One
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MagicCarpetRide

Who gives a shit? It's a ****ed up celebrity. His fans were mindless before we all knew he was a douche.
MagicCarpetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #4
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

old news no one cares this is the internet we have better things to worry about like looking at pics of girls we'll never meet and judging world events from the comfort of our chairs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
Aldentron
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to Aldentron

alternative to the pdf file:

Quote:
Statements in the documents were made by the responding LAPD officer:

“Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown’s cellular phone and observed a three-page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with.

“A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

“Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.’s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

“Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, ‘I’m going to beat the sh– out of you when we get home! You wait and see!’

” The detective said “Robyn F.” then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.

“Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, ‘I’m on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.’ After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, ‘You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I’m really going to kill you!’

“Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

“Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

“Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

“Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

“Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

“Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.’s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

“She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown’s body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

“Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.’s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order.”
i remember a time when he wuz kewl

like... wut
Aldentron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
ninjaKIWI
plain old ugly ass dumbas
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ninjaKIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
old news no one cares this is the internet we have better things to worry about like looking at pics of girls we'll never meet and judging world events from the comfort of our chairs
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCarpetRide View Post
Who gives a shit? It's a ****ed up celebrity. His fans were mindless before we all knew he was a douche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
In other news, someone did something bad today and a lot of people didn't care about it either
You guys are fucking retards and I have no respect for you.
ninjaKIWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
Jerry DB
FFR, lift, repeat
FFR Veteran

I would beat chris browns ass

wonder if he will ever fight a man
Jerry DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #8
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127

*yawn*
Plan_Bsk81127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #9
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk

Who da fuq is Chris Brown?

wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #10
i love you
Live a wonderful life~

Some douchebag who loves punching girls that pisses him off

All-in-all, this is not surprising
i love you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #11
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

why am i a retard
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #12
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

OK ignore my irony that no one gets

I gave it a once over, looks like a typical crazy domestic abuse case and I don't find it that shocking. Chris Brown isn't that bright and is a slave to his swaying emotions, not much else to be said
Quote:
Old 02-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #13
robertsona
missa in h-moll
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
why do ppl say stuff like this all the time on the internet

what a lazy cop out
Old 02-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #14
ELRayford
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldentron View Post
alternative to the pdf file:
10/10 would read again!
ELRayford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #15
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e

I actually had to google who chris brown was. Damn teenagers and your rap music, LP reccids and make-out parties...
Old 02-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #16
MagicCarpetRide
Skware One
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MagicCarpetRide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaKIWI View Post
But you do have respect for someone that would date chris brown in the first place? Bitch got a reality check and got slapped around. Oh well, welcome to America, home of Nascar and inbred wrestling fans. What about the countless domestic abuse cases that no one talks about? Those are the ones I feel bad for. This world needs less Chris Brown fans and if he has to knock them out to do so then so be it. [/potentially offensive rant]
MagicCarpetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #17
Emithith
FFR Player

Quote:
That says a lot coming from someone with no respect for anyone in the first place *shrug* just sayin
Emithith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #18
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

Bitch got a reality check and got slapped around
Old 02-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #19
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrGiggles Send a message via MSN to MrGiggles

Quote:
I dunno kiwi, they just seem apathetic more than anything, which is usually a pretty reasonable reaction to celebrity news. It could be much worse! I've been reading a lot of pretty disturbing quotes with people supporting the dude.
edit
Quote:
But you do have respect for someone that would date chris brown in the first place? Bitch got a reality check and got slapped around. Oh well, welcome to America, home of Nascar and inbred wrestling fans. What about the countless domestic abuse cases that no one talks about? Those are the ones I feel bad for. This world needs less Chris Brown fans and if he has to knock them out to do so then so be it. [/potentially offensive rant]
woooooooooooooooooooooooow
Old 02-16-2012, 07:32 PM   #20
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

even though it's pretty pointless to come into a news thread just to say how little you care (seriously what), this is generally relevant because brown is a major media figure who has a HUGE amount of deluded supporters despite his repulsive actions. that his career somehow didn't disintegrate immediately is testimony to how much the public at large is willing to forgive of a successful artist and is pretty damn disturbing