Old 01-24-2020, 04:36 PM   #1341
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 331
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

5 — Funnygurl555 — TWGma, Charu, the sun fan, mellon_collie, Shadow_God_10
5 — Shadow_God_10 — XelNya, Duskfall, DaBackpack, inDheart, storn42
1 — DaBackpack — MixMasterLar
1 — TWGma — Funnygurl555
1 — Not Voting — SubaruPoptart

there IS scum on the Shadow_God wagon, and the FG wagon is almost certainly a lot purer than the Shadow wagon

Shadow is conf town, Charu is conf town, and I'm town
I like raeko (though less than I did)
I kind of like Trevor (more than I did)

I doubt both raeko and Trevor are wolves so like
I am looking at the SG wagon with some serious side-eye
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:41 PM   #1342
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 21
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Could they not just be calling you greggles to fake you out though?
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:43 PM   #1343
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 331
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
Could they not just be calling you greggles to fake you out though?
absolutely they could've done that
but someone on the team would've had to have thought of it
it shouldn't be possible for a small number of teams to have thought of that
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:46 PM   #1344
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 21
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Idk why mentor would be trying to play games like that tbh?

Although not talking to you a lot points towards being more likely scum to me
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:49 PM   #1345
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 331
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
Idk why mentor would be trying to play games like that tbh?

Although not talking to you a lot points towards being more likely scum to me
Charu was the town mentor barring some serious shenanigans
So the person who spoke to me is 99% mafia
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:53 PM   #1346
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 21
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

I disagree

Mentor who is alive and definitrely town please claim immediately so we can clear you!
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:05 PM   #1347
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 533
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I honestly don't feel super good about any of my reads, but I think we need to look within like
storn
Xel
sunfan is town
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:21 PM   #1348
XelNya
Boomer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,712
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
since I don't expect much more from my mentor (how am I supposed to learn how to play mafia smh my head) I'll go ahead and explain what the initial list was based on

The Mentor said something (for the first time, before that, I figured I was just recruited by Charu since that seems like the kind of thing he'd do) at 6:35 PM EST yesterday, and I looked at all the people (other than me ofc) who had posted within the range of one hour before that time, or one hour after that time.

I took Lar off for being just barely within that range, and when the Mentor spoke later, Force was the only player that didn't overlap within the two ranges. The Mentor has only said three short things, and they called me "Greggles" which means that the team cannot ever be something like subaru/duskfall/ffa because that's a really old nickname of mine and I don't think any of them know me by that name.

That's about all I've gotten from there. I highly, highly doubt that the mentor was trying to avoid the timestamp thing. I should also say that Xel is the only person who really still occasionally calls me by that nickname, and he would 100% be the person who might use it even though he recruited me, just because that's the kind of person he is (this won't make sense to Duskfall if Duskfall is town)

That's about all I have from this thus far. I'm not expecting to get much more.
I'm gonna politely inform you that I am not a mentor during this game, though I totally get how you'd reach that conclusion based on this post.

Without posting a copy paste of anything I'm gonna ask for what I feel is an important detail: how is the spelling and grammar? I feel notorious enough from personal conversations we've had for you to be able to rule if it's actually me, or an impostor with those kinds of details.

Also, I surmise we lynch based on this info and lynch between:

Me
FG
T-Force
Lar

Because in this situation, these are the only people I think who could copy me well enough for sunfan to think it's me.

Raeko is ruled out by default.
I don't even talk to Subaru offline.
Sotrn is eh? lTWG? Maybe? Dunno. I don't think he could pull it off.
I don't even know who duskfall is.
DBP I don't think can emulate me well enough. He's too nice and too PC for it.

Lar I've chatted with enough... And actually I think we can use him to rule me out. Possibly.
Trevor and I talk often enough for sure. Him and Shadow are pretty much the people who play TWG I talk to the most.
FG I think can copy me. She's edgy enough, but is very easily the weakest candidate and would be the first i'd knock off.

But yep, this is gonna be a fun eod since I actually have to care now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:26 PM   #1349
XelNya
Boomer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,712
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
Could they not just be calling you greggles to fake you out though?
Oh, it is.

But there's a huge risk of emulating me, habits like that are easy, but not many people here are abrasive enough to copy me.

It really limits that pool a lot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:27 PM   #1350
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 533
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

somehow this whole sunfan is the mentee thing flew way over my head.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:30 PM   #1351
XelNya
Boomer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,712
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
somehow this whole sunfan is the mentee thing flew way over my head.
It kinda just started to be fair.

Also gonna throw myself under the bus a bit: it works even better when you realize I've been slugging by doing nothing.

Don't think till that other post I said a damn thing seriously rofl.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:34 PM   #1352
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 533
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

i need to head out soon and i wont be able to make it for EoD.

quick thoughts right now are

MML - twon
sunfan - town
subaru - slight town

dusk - feels sus. not really wolfy, just suspicious.
dbp - keep going back and forth on whether or not he is being scummy and honestly idk.

everyone else is pretty much null and my brain hates this game cus i cant find dem wolves.c
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:34 PM   #1353
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 331
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

They havent even said enough to make me think they're trying to impersonate you or anything, xel. They've said like 3 lines so spelling/grammar isnt worth thinking about.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:38 PM   #1354
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 533
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

honestly, out of the suggested list from xel, i think FG is the most likely candidate. i think the activity matches with FGs (idk how the actual times line up) and gut just says FG makes the most sense.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:40 PM   #1355
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 21
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

All of storn's current takes are very cold
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:41 PM   #1356
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 533
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
All of storn's current takes are very cold
the games about finding wolves, not having the hottest of takes.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:42 PM   #1357
XelNya
Boomer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,712
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
All of storn's current takes are very cold
but is he willing to sacrifice his reads

i dunno bad joke
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:42 PM   #1358
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 533
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

and honestly shits just not jumping out at me this game.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:48 PM   #1359
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 331
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
All of storn's current takes are very cold
Mel and Subaru being town isnt hot to you?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:51 PM   #1360
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 465
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

whoof I fell asleep for a couple hours there
hmmm
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution