Old 12-28-2014, 03:36 AM   #301
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous
Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
jteh: I agree, in most games, you're likely to have at least one somewhat active wolf trying to pitch in a fair amount to the conversation, trying to contribute and such. On the flip side, it's also quite likely there is a wolf that lays low and tries to go UTR (without being too UTR to the point where it's suspicious of course).

Anyways, what concerns me is that the post where you voted for me seems to be the first major legit contribution to the thread. The fact that you're extending off of yoshl's thoughts on myself and not posting any other red leans seems almost like if you waiting for the opportunity to easily hop on a bandwagon or something. It's a stretch and otherwise, your posts seem very town-like but I'll keep what I mentioned in mind.
Of course, I'm definitely not discounting that there may be wolves lurking in the shadows. I'm just feeling more of an active approach this game instead of taking the shot in the dark at the inactive pool.

That post IS the biggest contribution I have made in the thread, yes, as it's my first attempt at a substantial reads list and linking people together.

However, I can assure you that my suspicion of you was budding even more Yoshl was talking about it in the thread. (Of course I can't SHOW you that), but in other words, Yoshl's comments didn't create my suspicion, but gave if anything, a weak validation to what I was thinking since someone out there thought it too. (Mini mind meld?)

Quote:
I couldn't help but notice how quick you (cold kitten) were to latch onto jteh and yoshl's vote/suspicion of me
And here you are reading my mind from when Cold Kitten initially made that post after mine. ugh.

I want to see even more reads from people tomorrow so I could maybe feel even a little okay about the first lynch. (ya right lol)

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 04:09 AM   #302
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Cold Kitteh for not liking sleep >:c
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:10 AM   #303
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Accidentally fell asleep while working on reads and just woke up, whoops. Will work on a post in a few hours after I eat and maybe a bit more sleep, hahaha.

reubten_tate is ULTRA COOL for the reads list though. B)
Old 12-28-2014, 09:09 AM   #304
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

i'm so proud of all of you

except for red blaster who still hasn't actually done any analysis like wtf comon dude i was like omg people posting really cool things that i can read and be like omg people talking without me and then red blaster like "cold kitten because she doesn't like sleep"

it's one thing to throw around votes like i do, and i'm flattered that you've taken after me, but emulation without any backing or reasoning behind it won't get you very far~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KONGOU DES

i'm giving ben a pretty big green lean for now because of his dissenting reads list; really good that you're uncomfortable with me, as opposed to pretty much every single other player who is currently thinking that i'm town. Personally, i'm always wary of being pocketed, because i think i'm really easily placated and stuff but w/e introspection.

hey, cry4eternity i know you're new but at the same time, you kinda popped into the thread, and didn't even talk about the game, or make it look like you gave any effort into reading or understanding what was going on, what's with that? iironiic at least kinda looked like he tried, but you just kinda commented on how bad you were at FFR and left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:09 AM   #305
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Mashi i have that song stuck in my head

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 12-28-2014, 11:10 AM   #306
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Help what do i do

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 11:14 AM   #307
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
Help what do i do
FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
<3

also time to work on a post i guess
Old 12-28-2014, 11:42 AM   #308
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
cold kitten: Is that enough valuable info? =3 Anyways, I'd like to see some more posts from you. I couldn't help but notice how quick you were to latch onto jteh and yoshl's vote/suspicion of me, all without much explanation or reasoning other than to "put...pressure" and "get...info" which seems a little generic.
it's D0. almost everything is going to be generic :P also you're only my vote because I don't have a better one. i fully intend to change it because you haven't given me an actual reason to want to lynch you so don't worry. was on latching to get you to say more. <3 u ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Cold Kitteh for not liking sleep >:c
RUDE.

in any case, doing some house cleaning, and then I'll try and get some more opinions on people for everyone
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:55 AM   #309
cry4eternity
~ added for cuteness
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to cry4eternity

Quote:
Help what do i do
Hey man we're trying to save my home planet here

But seriously, every game I've played I've been killed in the first round, either for not talking enough or by bad luck

In past experience, trying to defend myself after being accused just ends up getting even more people to go after me, and then I flip green.

So yeah

flyyyyy freeeee for what wee belieeeeeve

I'm retired
cry4eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 12:08 PM   #310
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

On my phone. Internet on computer is broken. Lol cry that defense was too good. Fg you made me cry with what you said with "dfr posting?!" That's so mean. But that alone should disprove yoshls accusation of not posting that much. I like how I indirectly generated a lot of (kind of off topic but who's counting) discussion. That was cool and unintentional. I know that relying on pr for a crutch to post sounds absolutely terrible, I think that I was more encouraged and determined to post because I _was_ such a major role.

Again this was on a phone so sry for typos. If Internet comes back I'll post more completely probably but I'm dfr so don't expect me to follow through with what I say k thx hope my internet comes back.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 12:12 PM   #311
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

That was a bad defense, youre appealing to emotion not logic in order to placate me

Im not placated at alllll

Also cold kitten is sounding very..... Cold.
This is a brilliant d0 i think because alot of people are actually talking, 88888

Sorry im on my phone and dont feel like deleting that, scratch what i said about ck

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 12:18 PM   #312
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Im ok with killing cry depending on what he sayd

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 12:18 PM   #313
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Says

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 12:24 PM   #314
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

I never said it wasn't an awesome d0. doesn't mean things can't be generic and typical for d0 opinions. people talking =! factual and completely unique opinions
Old 12-28-2014, 12:25 PM   #315
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

I SAID SCRATCH WHAT I SAID GEEZ READING COMPREHENSION

Cmoooon

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 12:36 PM   #316
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Cold Kitten - I think she has very good reads. Can see some mind melding between her and me. Need to be weary of her based on her Wolf performance last game though, as I felt she was Human for the same reason.
Don't like her latching onto the reuben_tate wagon too much.

RNGRX - Surprisingly null. Post more when you can, please, bae. <3

reuben_tate - I think his interactions with YoshL seem fairly Human. I don't share his suspicion of YoshL, but his posts are giving me a Human vibe; they don't see to accuse for accusation's sake, in my opinion. His reads post is good too. To answer your question, the intent of the huge post I made was to be helpful to new Players and was why I posted advice for both the Human and the Wolf Roles; I attempted to be impartial and have it be a null post in general.

Red Blaster - Slight Human lean for his response to Funnygurl's post. The post comes across to me as from a Human mindset. Funnygurl never formally accused Red Blaster (only noting that she expected more from him) and he went straight to a theory of a Wolf association. This question about danceflashrevo also sounds Human-minded to me.

danceflashrevo - Human lean for this post. There's no reason for Wolves to have believed my 'seering' considering this was a Day start and Wolves would have gone through a Night Phase if there were one. I could potentially see it being a mistake made by a Wolf, but I think it's very unlikely. Further, he seemed very sincere here regarding his posting and I think it's legitimate reasoning.

Jtehanonymous - Made a very well thought out post that I feel comes from a Human mindset. I still sort of feel that reuben_tate seems Human, but Jteh's reasoning is consistent and Human-minded.
Oh man, Jteh with THE ACCURATE TWIG GAMEPLAY THEORY.

YoshL - He's been active and contributing a ton. He's been fluid with his reads and [url=http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4252642&postcount=236]nudging people[url] and made too many posts for me to link to so I'm going to stop there!!! Slight Human lean at the moment.

Funnygurl555 - Emotional tone here is reminiscent of her performance as TWG Pit in the Smash TWG, in which she was Human. Slight Human lean for that.
... But at the same time, a few posts of hers rub me the wrong way. I don't like her suspicion of danceflashrevo too much. But eh, still going to go for a Human lean. Funnygurl doesn't lie about her emotions to my knowledge.

Sky Kitten - Null. Though, you made a post that I felt was odd that I'll bring up later.

soramimi - Tiny Human lean for this post. soramimi has been doing a poor job convincing me that she's lock clear though!!! Made some okay reads here.

iironiic - Null.

cry4eternity - Null.

Meh, not liking my reads too much. Everyone active had something Human going for them to me, so I'm screwing up somewhere. Going to look through the topic again later when my mind is refreshed so I can make a proper reevaluation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Kitten View Post
It's from the high amounts of stress from yesterday at night and up to this afternoon. I apologize if that seems forced to you.

Dog got surgery last night on his paw, so it's just been nonstop work.

Getting human leans so far from danceflash and jteh. Not sure about the rest right now.

iironiic, please post soon, thnx <3
Sky Kitten, you noted having a Human lean on Jteh. For what reason? And explain your reasoning for danceflashrevo too, I suppose, while you're at it, please! I didn't really find anything to note for Jteh up to the point of your post, but perhaps I missed something.
Old 12-28-2014, 12:38 PM   #317
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I SAID SCRATCH WHAT I SAID GEEZ READING COMPREHENSION

Cmoooon
whoops. sorry. that was my bad, didn't even see that. @___@
Old 12-28-2014, 12:59 PM   #318
cry4eternity
~ added for cuteness
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to cry4eternity

I'm saying people being suspicious of me on day 0 happens when I'm green. That's an appeal to logic. You're just throwing a bunch of accusations around to feel everyone out, which is pretty much all you can do on day 0 anyway.

RNGRX

I think RNGRX is the only one who hasn't had to defend themself yet.

I'm retired
cry4eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:21 PM   #319
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

and wilson

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 01:26 PM   #320
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I am in potential need of TWO replacements. If you would like to play, please PM me or IM on Skype if you have me there.
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote