DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default TWG LXXXVIII: Metroid Madness: Postgame

WOLVES WIN!!!!

Roles and actions are as follows:

Some of my thoughts over the course of the game:

Luckiest seer switch ever for roundbox, goes from seering MW and being corrupted to hitting the most important role in the game
Oh God RoundBox seered the spawner night 1 game's already messed up
Did Lito say something to get both teams after him????
Lol Roundbox killed Gun with the bombing
LMFAO first game ever where a seered wolf gets to keep living for a possible long time xD
Apparently Syhto has a decent plan set up, but Rubix is going to go bash down the front door
A2P Rubix contact. I'm interested to see how they plan on getting around Dark Samus
MrGiggles is going to intentionally become corrupted wtf?
Oh he doesn't get that the wolves have absolute control over the slaves. That is if they contact him. He's probably wtfing right now
Haha I like Mrgiggles, he plays his role properly. He's going to be forced to spill his info if the wolves ask for it
Wolves should approach Giggles with BDN since it's obvious BDN's already been seered. They get giggles' info and a free slave for no loss
Kinda pissed at BDN, He got the best role in the entire game and has been really mishandeling it. Late votings, nearly missing bombings
Rubix is doing his own thing, Syhto is pissed off at him since he's not listening to her
Wonder where all my night 2 PMs are at.
Oh there they are, BDN saved by Iggy, Metroids are in with the humans apparently
Metroids saved MrGiggles
Shame BDN isn't active, they never made contact with MrGiggles
I'm thinking the wolves should give BDN to the metroids at this point, (woulda been better n2) The metroids are really complicating things for them
interesting, the wolves think roundbox/sully/rubix are the metroids because tupac seered gandrayda when she was a metroid
Bwahahaha BDN decided to try to convert the metroids to the wolf side and he came out to roundbox (Gandrayda)
Ohhhh nice ploy there BDN/Iggy throwing tupac in with the wanted people to attack on the metroid team
A2P is getting roundbox to turn into a guard to guard the guard chain line protection. Good strategy
A2P is letting BDN live too long. Kill the metroids now. Lynch one and freeze the last during the night Then lynch BDN D4
As alliance head, A2P needs to get the show moving. Things are stagnating and that’s helping the wolves
Oh **** Roundbox seered Iggy. Humans are in major trouble now. Roundbox can give up all the info the humans have.
Metroids hit BDN first, thus canceling their second attack I wonder why sully attacked roundbox. Makes me think there's been some cheating going on.
Iggy just realized the power of the spawner, and the power of bombings. Had he known that earlier, the wolves might have won by now. (d4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-5-2009 at 06:50 PM..
Old 10-4-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Metroid Madness: Postgame

AWARDS

I originally wasn't going to give out an MVP, but after some considering, and talking to some people I've decided to award it. Take it with honor, I don't give these out lightly in my big games.

Lights!

Camera

ACTION!!!!

MVP: Goes to IGGYMATRIXCOUNTER, Iggy successfully wormed his way into the alliance, and had the humans chasing each other the entire game. He managed to stay under radar, and probably had a little bit of weight on A2p's decision making. Despite missing some opportunities on the wolf end due to overlooking several things, I believe his overall gameplay overcame his few shortcomings. Awesome job Iggy.

Co-MVP I'd like to give the runner up award to MrGiggles. He played intelligently the entire game, and was very often on the right path. Aside from that, he played the slave role correctly, even though the wolves didn't go to him. I'd like to say I think you're going to be a great addition to the TWG family if you stick around.

I'd also like to give Honorable Mentions to Syhto and A2p. Both were put in difficult positions for their first game, and they played admirably, despite loosing their cause.

Roundbox, tupac, Iluswirl and clarinet also played okay.

Aside from the people i mentioned above, I'd say everyone else played poorly (unless they were killed way early). Every single human except for MrGiggles was pretty much a useless meatbag. Rubix was too affront with his role, Sully barely posted and BDN was inactive on a daily basis.

Claim life happened as much as you want guys, If you don't think you're going to be active for an extended period of time don't sign up. there are others who want to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-5-2009 at 01:03 AM..
Old 10-4-2009, 09:34 PM   #3
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Old 10-4-2009, 09:34 PM   #4
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrGiggles Send a message via MSN to MrGiggles

Not gonna lie, most fun I've had on this forum in a long time.

I kinda hope to get in on some other TWG's in the future.

ps iggy wrecked us so hard
Old 10-4-2009, 09:38 PM   #5
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

That was fun. It really died towards the end though.

I have to admit, having the seer corrupted and telling him to tell a2p that he seered sc as the wolf seer was sweet.

I thought I was dead when pnt started his rant about me, even though it was inconclusive, I just HAPPEN to be MW.

tupa did an awesome job hiding the whole game, bdn did pretty well with the bombing, we converted giggles but never talked to him. (I did not know I could pump him for information then just kill him, I would have done that.)

We did miss a few thing though that could have ended the game faster but this was still fun.

@a2p: i hope we can still be friends.
Old 10-4-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_Cyrenics Send a message via MSN to TC_Cyrenics

Rubix was really a jerk.

Way to ruin my return less than a day after me getting back broski.
Old 10-4-2009, 09:50 PM   #7
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

mrchuckles203: (7:24:02 PM)CALLING IT RIGHT NOW, WOLVES ARE RURITSU, EMERALD, AND TUPAC. That is all.
amanetora
: (7:24:02 PM) Your IM has been sent to my mobile device. When I receive it, I will be able to reply. Thanks for your IM! Want your IMs forwarded to your phone? Click here
mrchuckles203
: (7:24:15 PM)don't tell me if I'm right, just keep it in mind that I ****ing called it
amanetora
: (7:47:00 PM) K

TWO OUTTA THREE ARGH I SHOULDA PUSHED FOR TUPAC
Old 10-4-2009, 10:14 PM   #8
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

iggy was mw

pnt should have the right to hunt me down now
Old 10-4-2009, 10:16 PM   #9
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post
@a2p: i hope we can still be friends.
I thought we were friends but you were only interested in the money ;_;
Old 10-4-2009, 10:21 PM   #10
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

I thought we had more wiggle room to lynch that last night. I was so sure sc was a wolf because of how wolfish he acted when we lynched him, and I was banking hard on emerald being the last wolf.

I kinda called tupac being wolf and round being corrupt (although I dearly wanted it to not be the case and therefore convinced myself of emerald's wolfiness), bdn/ruritsu was the worst kept secret in any TWG ever, but iggy? Iggy ran train on us. I might never have trusted him completely, but he was pretty much last on my list of suspects the whole game.

Also sorry, humans I helped convinced everyone to lynch (emerald mostly, redherring a little), for kinda sucking but I had no idea that TWG was like this. I've never really done anything quite like this before and didn't know exactly what to expect.
Old 10-4-2009, 10:34 PM   #11
sc979
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to sc979

so defending yourself from getting lynched makes you look wolfish.

I had posted what the human victory condition was in the thread when it wasn't clearly shown in the OP. Also, I tried to place a safety on somebody who got wolfed. If I were a wolf, I wouldn't really care to find out what the human victory condition was and post it in the thread, and the bad vote wouldn't have happened.

I told a2p that I thought emerald wasn't a wolf because he provided a log with ruritsu. tupa didn't, so that's why I voted him.

I think I should've tried to defend redherring from getting lynched, but he claimed normal human in the thread, but told me he had a PED later on.

again, my status message did not say what some of you guys thought it did. pfft, I didn't get any wolves to respond to it. I did however get responses from 3 people not even in the game.

also, that fake seering was gay.

Last edited by sc979; 10-4-2009 at 10:45 PM..
Old 10-4-2009, 10:36 PM   #12
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggles View Post
Iggy ran train on us.
idk why but I laughed at this. probably because it's the most accurate way of describing how ****in well iggy played

I'll give you an example of one of iggy's plays:

BDN and the wolves knew that bdn was seered, so bdn came out to a metroid (who was actually roundbox in disguise) and started a deal. the deal was that they would be able to have the spawner if the metroids attacked tupac and ilu. I'm thinking that they knew the guard already (who was ilu) and I thought that they put tupac there because they probably seered him as a human and wanted to kill humans faster. Well...tupac was actually a wolf, which meant that he flew under my radar.

Not only THAT, but when we were on clarinet's ass, and rbox had voted for her, bdn comes up with this cheesy line:

MegamnGTX (9:29:38 PM): one more thing: it's been suggested that you change your vote

OMFG yes giggles...Iggy rain SO MUCH train on us (mostly me).
Old 10-4-2009, 10:38 PM   #13
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc979 View Post
hm. I told a2p that I thought emerald wasn't a wolf because he provided a log with ruritsu. tupa didn't, so that's why I voted him.
I wasnt gonna vote emerald actually. After emerald made his last post in the thread, I interrogated iggy about his role...too bad it was too late -_-

and yeah you're right, im an asshat

Last edited by A2P; 10-4-2009 at 10:41 PM..
Old 10-4-2009, 10:43 PM   #14
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc979 View Post
so defending yourself from getting lynched makes you look wolfish.
In my eyes. What you did was claimed a2p lied, which is just silly and sounded desperate. Then, when you asked I switch to tupac, instead of emerald who was gathering a lot of heat thanks to me thinking I knew ****, I thought it fit that both Ruritsu and you didn't seem to want to vote on emerald, that you three must be the wolves and my earlier convo with syhto was incorrect.

Obviously I was about as wrong as could be. My apologies. =(
Old 10-4-2009, 10:44 PM   #15
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

also, you saying that roundbox was a metroid didnt help......the wolf seer seered rbox when he was a metroid, and I knew that he was the morph seer...but regardless, I'm an asshat.
Old 10-4-2009, 10:51 PM   #16
sc979
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to sc979

actually, I also thought that emerald was human because ruritsu knew that everyone knew he was the spawner, so he likely avoided voting emerald to throw suspicion on him.
Old 10-4-2009, 11:28 PM   #17
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

about time
Old 10-4-2009, 11:36 PM   #18
iluswirl
Clueless & Comfortable
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iluswirl

i'm gonna be honest.. Iggy, you had me fooled at the beginning. But being that a2p was the leader of the human alliance, I didn't have much of a say when I found it suspicious that your guarded message came back..

I dunno. Basically, I wish that things had gone a little better and I also wish I understood my untimely end seeing as I had my PED activated :/.
Old 10-5-2009, 12:15 AM   #19
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluswirl View Post
i'm gonna be honest.. Iggy, you had me fooled at the beginning. But being that a2p was the leader of the human alliance, I didn't have much of a say when I found it suspicious that your guarded message came back..

I dunno. Basically, I wish that things had gone a little better and I also wish I understood my untimely end seeing as I had my PED activated :/.
I don't know how many times i said it, but I'll say it again: PED suits were a one time one phase guard. they didn't last indefinatley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 10-5-2009, 01:36 AM   #20
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

by the way I didn't cheat
Closed Thread