Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-3-2014, 10:03 PM   #61
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: jTWG LXV: POSTGAME

Your a pathetic moron how can anyone be this bad at a posting game on a finger dance forum what the fuck are you even doing with your life?!? Hit the fucking locker room kid, the sight of you makes me nauseated.
Old 08-3-2014, 10:07 PM   #62
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

easy sig quote replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2014, 10:11 PM   #63
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Your a pathetic moron how can anyone be this bad at a posting game on a finger dance forum what the fuck are you even doing with your life?!? Hit the fucking locker room kid, the sight of you makes me nauseated.
Fuck you, asshole, how dare you mock me. Can't even play finger dancing games, which this site is meant for.

Get out of here, kid, can't even AAA a 20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2014, 10:27 PM   #64
r
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Fuck you, asshole, how dare you mock me. Can't even play finger dancing games, which this site is meant for.

Get out of here, kid, can't even AAA a 20.
Aw... I think that Tribal Revival AAA was Sprite- playing on this account back in 2007. There's no way I could've AAA'd that.
r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2014, 10:28 PM   #65
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ohsosilly

Heeeey guys, I'm late to the party but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Canada View Post
serious apologies to ohsosilly - i really got heated, and I'm sorry. Please don't take anything i said personally, as nothing was meant personally at all. I really hope you can look past that and forgive me
Absolutely NO worries, Yoshl It really wasn't you, I was just taking everything way too seriously and getting really over-emotional about all of it, so I took myself out of the game because I was doing stupid things like randomly crying for no reason and I knew that it wasn't gonna be healthy for me to stick around. I got heated too, so I'm sorry for yelling at you as well <3 Sorry for not saying anything sooner, just needed to be away from it all for a couple of days.

More in a bit after I read the rest of the thread, just wanted to say that right away!
ohsosilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2014, 10:59 PM   #66
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
As well, for the new people who played, what did you think of the experience, and what do you think you'd need to learn more of in order to enjoy the game more?
Don't know how much you want to hear from me since I left and all, but I found the whole game really mind-bending. It's really hard not knowing who to trust and thinking that you've got someone pegged, and realizing that literally every single one of your assumptions was wrong, which is what happened for me. The number one thing I learned from this game is that my intuition is an actual sack of shit.

edit: OH WAIT I DID GET MIMI RIGHT, PRAISE EVERYTHING

I also think part of the reason I got SO emotional is because I WAS so sure that Yoshl and Cav were the wolves after Charles flipped green, and I just couldn't shake the idea that I was being FRAMED and it wasn't fair and my heart just couldn't take it. So when I got to learn what was really going on, I was definitely grateful that I wouldn't be spending another 2 days yelling at Yoshl and then having us both flip town, lol xD

R you are a fucking genius. What you did was definitely high risk-high reward, but I so loved how things unraveled based on your play. Thanks for effectively savin' the town :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
Silly played a little bit wolf-sided this game; voting the cop d0 and getting pocketed by T-Force early on. Was a bit much for you in your first game; which is what I kind of expected to happen for you. I'm glad you finally signed up for a game at least. Your logic as well as your digging means that you were trying pretty hard up until the point where you replaced out; you just ended up with some unfortunate conclusions.
1. Yeah fuck u trevor I believed all of your lies
2. I guess trying is commendable? Idk, seems like I was pretty shit overall lol. Sorry to disappoint you greggy my love

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan
Finally, I'd suggest that you try to keep your emotions in check if you try to play this game again, similar to what I told Silly. This isn't a game where we all hold hands; this is a game that makes people punch walls and ruin friendships and think that other players are the scum of the earth.
This is the reason I will probably never play this game again, unfortunately. I don't enjoy the idea of screaming at and mistrusting my friends, no matter how fake the scenario may be. It was especially difficult here for me to distance myself this time, since I considered every single person playing to be a good friend (minus Cav, who I'd never met prior to this game, I still stand by what I said about you playing a great game, you had me fooled like crazy).

But yeah, I got upset, and really strung out, and I don't like feeling that way, and due to the fact that I'm sensitive as hell, I dunno how easy it will be to not take things personally. That's on me, though. I'm just too much of a softie for the world of TWG, I think :P

Edit: Also sorry for double post, am used to not being allowed to edit xD
Edit2: OH and funnygurl, thank you so much for stepping in, that was awesome of you
Edit3: and LEFTY I am so sorry I doubted you for like the whole game until you claimed please forgive me lol

Last edited by ohsosilly; 08-3-2014 at 11:10 PM..
Old 08-3-2014, 11:10 PM   #67
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsosilly View Post
Edit2: OH and funnygurl, thank you so much for stepping in, that was awesome of you
No probs =)

Sucks that that was the reason why you had to sub out for TWG though. I guess it really isn't for everyone. Hope you somewhat enjoyed it at least.

Also, I guess from viewing this thread and just from experience, it's pretty easy to get emotionally invested your first game. I remember feeling so bad that I regretted signing up at the beginning of my first game because I was thrown in a TWG barely knowing what to do, so I was like a deer in the headlights for quite a while, haha. It takes some getting used to, but if you ever decide to try out TWG again, it probably won't feel as bad as the first time you played.

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 08-3-2014 at 11:14 PM..
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2014, 11:18 PM   #68
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Most of us in the TWG community are pretty good friends outside of each game despite how we can get in game so yeah there's a thing a newbie has to learn which is separating a TWG game from reality.
Old 08-3-2014, 11:18 PM   #69
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

hell i still don't know what i'm doing most of the time

unfortuantely as you've probably seen, i'm really good at being noisy

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2014, 11:20 PM   #70
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I became a better player at TWG when the values I trusted unto people declined.

Last edited by Crazyjayde; 08-3-2014 at 11:21 PM..
Crazyjayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2014, 11:26 PM   #71
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

That doesn't necessarily translates to me being a gruff asshole most of the time.

Last edited by Crazyjayde; 08-3-2014 at 11:26 PM..
Old 08-3-2014, 11:29 PM   #72
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Oh how I wish I could say something but I'll honor sunfans request and not do so. I dropped out because of that whole situation. Not that I was distressed or having issues coping with the attacks (I've had worse), I just knew if I stayed in the game, I would have retaliated and actually started attacking the person. I think the whole think is laughable due to how blown up everything got. Not once, but twice. I had fun playing with everyone save one person. It was nice to actually take an active role compared to how I usually play. Good job to a lot of you guys and gals and hopefully most of you stick around and keep getting better.
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2014, 11:45 PM   #73
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
It was nice to actually take an active role compared to how I usually play. Good job to a lot of you guys and gals and hopefully most of you stick around and keep getting better.
Super change of playstyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2014, 11:59 PM   #74
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

also lol I just saw this from the game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshl
In fact,

if cavernio dies this night

i will put up panty shots of me
damn, I kind of wish gun/me/funny had been a wolf now because of this ;D
rip no yoshl panties

But yeah, @ everyone else... definitely appreciate the insight and it feels good to know that my crazy emotionz were something that everyone experiences to a degree. Any tips on how to manage that other than "don't get upset" lol? That alone doesn't seem to work too well for me :/

Last edited by ohsosilly; 08-4-2014 at 12:00 AM..
Old 08-4-2014, 12:18 AM   #75
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I assure you, rarely will you ever have to sustain blows coming out of pure spite, as I should recall that the core of this game pertains to deceiving, there's no use in bringing predispostions to the table. It's generally best to get past face value and attempt to grasp the intention in which the attacker is behaving. Even if the player acts out of frustration, it's bound to be compelling profiling data. In their case, wolves can make it an even greater asset if they're willing to keep their calm and participate in the joust, trying to take the upper hand in manipulating the opposing party's actions.
Old 08-4-2014, 01:26 AM   #76
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I think the best way to go about it, from how I perceive Mafia/TWG, is to approach the game with intent to not have words crush you and instead look past it and ask yourself why they're trying to verbally crush you.

Also, I'm motherfuckin' Charu, get on my level, wowee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

Last edited by Charu; 08-4-2014 at 02:51 AM..
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-4-2014, 02:39 AM   #77
RNGRX
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I think the best way to go about it, from how I perceive Mafia/TWG, is to approach the game with intent to not words crush you and instead look past it and ask yourself why they're trying to verbally crush you.

Also, I'm motherfuckin' Charu, get on my level, wowee!
So cute~
RNGRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-4-2014, 07:37 AM   #78
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

@silly. I think the more you play the game, the more you become desensitized to what would normally upset you and you get thicker skin. It takes awhile. It's like V said on the other page, being an extreme person can net you valuable info if you are persistent and constant. Just remember that people get intense to get info out of you. It's not personal. I don't think I've ever played a game where I felt attacked on a personal level nor have I ever seen it against anyone else. Just keep playing and you get used to it. It's not a very common play style so it's not something that happens a lot
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-4-2014, 07:41 AM   #79
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

Well, if we can't actually discuss that subtle sexism that no one even realizes is sexism is a thing, at the point in the game where tforce was reading as a towny, that Gun message yoshl congratulating him for being a wolf, therefore letting yosh know that at the end, funnygurl wasn't a wolf. Except no one else had this information at the time.

And this will be seen as a huge issue I'm sure, because the sanctity of a fucking game is more important to people than basic human decency.

It is specifically infuriating because NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THAT IT WAS SEXIST. It's like if I were angry at being told to sit at the back of the bus because I was a woman because that's just where women sit, and then in response to that I got 'What? I don't see the issue.' I am being told that 'I'm overreacting' to being told to sit at the back of the bus because everyone else is blind as to what the fucking problem is. If it had happened, and then everyone let it lie like was going on, I would have been fine.

That no one, literally NO ONE in this thread understands why I am upset is frustrating as hell. This isn't about being personally attacked. This is about subtle sexism that exists outside of the nuance of TWG which happened to come up in TWG. What Gun said didn't even have anything to do with playing the game. My gender was being used as an insult. If this had been ANYWHERE else on this site, including TGB where insults and flames abound, that would not have flown. Because the standards of this website are such that

SunFan, fuck you. Fuck you and your fucking game. You didn't give us proper rules, you didn't give us proper times for phase ends, you fucking ruled that it didn't matter that yosh had info at the end of the game that basically damned me, and now you're fucking running away because I'm making people uncomfortable.

Here's a fucking clue. Address the problem head on. Seriously, this site is being fucking run by a bunch of fucking morons who can't see past their own understanding of what sexism is, is the problem. The reason this hasn't been addressed head on is because they don't understand why it's a problem, and are all like 'uh personal insults, um, ah, this is a game where people get insulted...not sure what to do'

What was a small, localized thing about Gun specifically has gotten turned into a much bigger thing because even though it got initially treated fine, it then got brought up that 'I over-reacted and that I couldn't possibly have actually be insulted by something insulting, it must have been a game play' and then having everyone else is now being like 'Cav, over-reacting'.

I am NOT over-reacting. YOU do not understand. And I don't know how to make you all understand, but I'm trying, because that's all I fucking want.

Fuck you mods. You're fucking idiots. You'll probably delete my post and ban me because, oh look, I'm insulting mods and that's against site policy and I guarantee that even though this is TWG forums where insults are allowed, this particular sort of insult and aggravation is 'taking it too far'. Oh, but how I was insulted and then poked with, wasn't.
Cavernio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-4-2014, 07:46 AM   #80
RNGRX
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

After all this is over and you're still going on about this? You would assume one would realize that they are the actual problem after nobody sides with them. You should work on that emotional insecurity of yours.

Last edited by RNGRX; 08-4-2014 at 07:49 AM..
RNGRX is offline   Reply With Quote